Driven by Fury - Focus

Driven by Fury - Focus

in WvW

Posted by: Afrowizard.1062

Afrowizard.1062

Enjoy my video from the first day of recording. Much more videos to come so like, subscribe and comment for more

Driven by Fury - Focus

in WvW

Posted by: WastedPenguinz.7289

WastedPenguinz.7289

Jin there? LOL

Decent fight, ur movement is kitten though xD

[Scnd] ‘13 ~ Smoking Weed, Scnd Rocks 4 ever.
[BuLL] ’13-’14 ~ Forever in my mind, only you.

Driven by Fury - Focus

in WvW

Afrowizard.1062

Yep thats Jinn. I’ve just returned from my xmas break last week so I’m still a little sloppy.

Driven by Fury - Focus

in WvW

Posted by: AllIsVain.6409

AllIsVain.6409

If this is and advertisement for yourself or dF I would never play with you. You’re running the signet and still go downed, you tome without stability – you GS leap the wrong direction and you’re using your stability as a personal stun break. To top it all of your staff orb is never detonated/cast without interruption. You are being heavily carried in this video – I really wouldn’t use it as promo material. By the way, get on tag.

Lootballs – Elementalist

Driven by Fury - Focus

in WvW

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

You’re a terrible Guardian, but you’re from dF so it’s my own fault for expecting more i guess

Driven by Fury - Focus

in WvW

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Afro get told son.
He’s good to practice banner placement on. ;o

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

Driven by Fury - Focus

in WvW

Posted by: Tyldor.9078

Tyldor.9078

Lets just keep it at that he’s our guild mascot! Poor Afro haha.

Grandmaster Tyldor
Leader of Business Class [BC]

Driven by Fury - Focus

in WvW

Posted by: Eir Jordan.2156

Eir Jordan.2156

Afro you took the damage reduction signet instead of all those utilities you wrote an essay about in that theorycraft thread and yet you are still rallybotting hard. Why would you post that? Wouldn’t highlights of good open field fights or successful sieges be preferable?

Driven by Fury - Focus

in WvW

Afrowizard.1062

Lol wow this escalated fast. Yes this clearly wasn’t the best gameplay ever and I haven’t been on form since I just finished my exams but I just wanted to learn some basic editting/rendering which is why it isn’t raw.

Also it’s incredibly hypocritical from these posters assuming you’ve never had a bad day. If you posted something constructive maybe i’d take you semi seriously.

Much love, Afro.

Driven by Fury - Focus

in WvW

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

okay afro, you are bad and you should feel bad

Roleplayer.

Driven by Fury - Focus

in WvW

Afrowizard.1062

It’s hard out here being youtube famous Black

Much love, Afro

(edited by Afrowizard.1062)

Driven by Fury - Focus

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Afrowizard,

I think you got slammed because you asked people to subscribe to your channel. That would imply that people watch your videos to be entertained (like mouthbreather) or pick up some tips to improve because your skills are better than the the average player. Unfortunately the video doesn’t offer either. That was the issue at hand. Whether the posters are more skillful or less is irrelevant to the slamming.

Do put in better work and I’m sure the community will be supportive.

FW

Lol wow this escalated fast. Yes this clearly wasn’t the best gameplay ever and I haven’t been on form since I just finished my exams but I just wanted to learn some basic editting/rendering which is why it isn’t raw.

Also it’s incredibly hypocritical from these posters assuming you’ve never had a bad day. If you posted something constructive maybe i’d take you semi seriously.

Much love, Afro.

[SoX] – JQ

Driven by Fury - Focus

in WvW

Afrowizard.1062

Thanks for the first actual constructive comment I did just put that is as a bit of a copy paste from what any YouTuber does but it does make sense, thanks. Much better content coming soon don’t worry ^^

Hello Afrowizard,

I think you got slammed because you asked people to subscribe to your channel. That would imply that people watch your videos to be entertained (like mouthbreather) or pick up some tips to improve because your skills are better than the the average player. Unfortunately the video doesn’t offer either. That was the issue at hand. Whether the posters are more skillful or less is irrelevant to the slamming.

Do put in better work and I’m sure the community will be supportive.

FW

Much love, Afro.