Balthazzarr.1349

Celestial = godmode? chuckles

… just call me … Tim :)

[Druids] I got Something Special for u Folks

in WvW

Posted by: Jacion.6302

Jacion.6302

Built to be mediocre at everything?

You would be better off picking power or condi and pushing for 2k+ and getting a defensive stat up too (vitality / toughness)

You are neither bunker or glass. Not enough damage to backline and not enough survivability to frontline.

This is a confusing claim?!? What are you crit-ing for? 1k?

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Cele ranger stopped being a thing ages ago. Ranger’s weapon options simply can’t support raw damage & condis at the same time in the way other professions can. On that particular build the condition damage is wasted almost entirely.
Rangers have enough difficulty with bursts in #bukerwars 2, running sub 2k power on a raw damage build will get you nowhere.
Not going to dissect the build’s specifics. To each their own.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

It’s a troll build. The point isn’t raw dmg. More give the pet might and eat whoever will let themselves get eaten while staff auto chips away. Kite people out and kill all the squishies. Double pet burst with quickness + immob and staff auto hurts if it lands.

It’s a good build for trolling but it takes a lot of patience and positioning to really make it work. It’s really really boring too. Similar to some tempest builds in that it can be very very hard to kill if played right but it can still get kills.

With 25 might it will actually hit pretty hard at times too. Has to run from heavy condi or cc.

in WvW

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

I once built a zerg commander-esque Reaper for roaming.
Little to no damage but extremely durable.

It was hyper boring.

My 1 vs 1 fights usually lasted 20-30 mins each and mostly ended with both parties just walking away when neither was going to die.

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

You’re wasting stats and you’re going to get wrecked by condi’s. Your “God mode” is meh.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Eval.2371

Eval.2371

[Cya] TC Roamer/Scout
I Play WvW to have fun. I don’t find it fun anymore. Therefore I don’t play.

in WvW

Posted by: UmbraNoctis.1907

UmbraNoctis.1907

Nah, you are overcapping boon duration (97% without concentration sigil – the 20% from nature magic are not shown in the build editor). Imo it is also way too tanky unless bunkering/trolling is all you want to do with this kind of build.

in WvW

Posted by: Struct.7453

Struct.7453

yeah i think my wife tried this build in s3-s4. meh

in WvW

Posted by: Daxaj.9276

Daxaj.9276

kitten my Druid is much better, must be doing something right lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Serious.7083

Serious.7083

I tried it quite a bit ago, it takes 10 times more effort to get right than a dodge thief or dire mes.

The staff doesn’t really do condi damage at all, meaning output is poor. Longbow is the same. To do a reasonable amount of condi damage you would have to use shortbow. I haven’t tried that since they buffed it.

Went back to a mostly zerker build.