Druids are overpowered in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Rotteny.8743

Rotteny.8743

ya as op as druid is made out to be (it is pretty amazing) I still see fair representation of all classes when in wvw. I find it hard to believe that many people are so proper about not rushing to pickup the next op thing. If druid was so op it just had to be nerfed hard trust me, there would be like a 5-1 ratio of them in wvw because that’s probably the ratio of people who have no shame when it comes to winning.

That’s because druids are only strong in small scale and most of the people are just here for the blobs and ppt.

Diana Strongarm / Blighter Hellena / Jasmine Fatima / Elizabeth Crowel
WvW Rank 337 (Bronze Soldier) – PvP Rank 33 (Wolf) – 3,2k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Borlis Pass (Also known as Jeknar.6184)

in WvW

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Instead of complaining that something is OP counter it or leave it be. Theres always a way to counter a build just depends in your willing to run and come up with a appropriate build. Think for yourself sometimes the metas not always the right way to go.

Sure, but that’s beside the point. The game is in dire need of balance if build diversity is to be even remotely viable. Telling all to also pick the cheese kitten only make things worst not better.

Sometimes, ppl have a valid point when they complain. This is one of them.

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

ya as op as druid is made out to be (it is pretty amazing) I still see fair representation of all classes when in wvw. I find it hard to believe that many people are so proper about not rushing to pickup the next op thing. If druid was so op it just had to be nerfed hard trust me, there would be like a 5-1 ratio of them in wvw because that’s probably the ratio of people who have no shame when it comes to winning.

That’s because druids are only strong in small scale and most of the people are just here for the blobs and ppt.

And these are the people that come to complain about dying to druids.
“I died to a dueling build on my staff ele, please nerf”

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Easy now, was just about to post that. Yesterday I got my pixels beat up by a thief, while fighting a RANGER too, on my staff ele build.

It’s not fair that the thief can stealth over and over and over, while eles don’t have any reveal and their staff skills are so slow. Where is my ele version of double 10k vaults hmm? Am I expected to run DD for another 4 years to be even remotely competitive? Where are my stealth skills? Can’t even make use of runes of the trapper because we don’t have traps… Why is it that thief gets ultimate stealth PLUS ultimate mobility PLUS ultimate burst PLUS have access to make these super condi builds that melt you? Eles have low hp too so why don’t eles have similar movement skills to run away better? Where is my ele condi bomb build so I can laugh at my opponent frantically trying to run away while their hp are ticking out?

Speaking of condi, where are all my super condi clears? It’s not like the meta hasn’t been all about the condi for a long time… Would stand to reason that eles should get equivalent condi clears to other classes like necro and guardian and warrior and druid, and go into stealth like thief while removing condi too lol… It’s not right that thief can just layer stealth plus condi over and over and over while I’m standing there unable to clear or run properly…

And through the whole fight the druid was nothing more than an annoyance, it took the thief to kill me… Go figure… Nerf OP thief.

Edit- and the Druid was running that supposed “cheese op” builds people are complaining about too.

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

(edited by Swagger.1459)

in WvW

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Stawman much? Anyway, the comparison to a cele d/d was made not anything else…

Be reassured, I’m expecting to loose when on my zerk staff ele (to pretty much all) and whoever beat me while I stubbornly play it solo in WvW doesn’t need a nerf for it. However, that doesn’t mean ppl are blind and incapable of seeing what the problem is with other builds relative to each others all things being equal.

And for the record, yes, I always thought cele d/d eles were pure cheese and ubber forgiving to play… and as you know I main ele.

(edited by Sirbeaumerdier.3740)

in WvW

Posted by: Gibimo.2193

Gibimo.2193

Easy now, was just about to post that. Yesterday I got my pixels beat up by a thief, while fighting a RANGER too, on my staff ele build.

It’s not fair that the thief can stealth over and over and over, while eles don’t have any reveal and their staff skills are so slow. Where is my ele version of double 10k vaults hmm? Am I expected to run DD for another 4 years to be even remotely competitive? Where are my stealth skills? Can’t even make use of runes of the trapper because we don’t have traps… Why is it that thief gets ultimate stealth PLUS ultimate mobility PLUS ultimate burst PLUS have access to make these super condi builds that melt you? Eles have low hp too so why don’t eles have similar movement skills to run away better? Where is my ele condi bomb build so I can laugh at my opponent frantically trying to run away while their hp are ticking out?

Speaking of condi, where are all my super condi clears? It’s not like the meta hasn’t been all about the condi for a long time… Would stand to reason that eles should get equivalent condi clears to other classes like necro and guardian and warrior and druid, and go into stealth like thief while removing condi too lol… It’s not right that thief can just layer stealth plus condi over and over and over while I’m standing there unable to clear or run properly…

And through the whole fight the druid was nothing more than an annoyance, it took the thief to kill me… Go figure… Nerf OP thief.

Edit- and the Druid was running that supposed “cheese op” builds people are complaining about too.

I checked, “See all messages by Swagger.1459”
because I remember saw you lot of times in the ranger forum before.
Do not disguise your self to ele fellow ranger, don’t try any dirty tricks.

Attachments:

(edited by Gibimo.2193)

in WvW

Swagger.1459

I have one of each profession and that’s a true story. Thief OP, Ranger UP.

Still main Ranger and that won’t change, but I have to be honest.

(edited by Swagger.1459)

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Where is my ele version of double 10k vaults hmm?

Yes because things like popping overload air every 5s or so is not at all OP. Or being able to stomp while invoulnerable. I mean its not like any ele even use that kitten in any WvW build, hahaha.

in WvW

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

I also have one of each and I can’t agree with meta wvw druid being UP. It’s plain kittened to say that considering they have all a cele d/d ele has but better and an easy access to stealth + a pet.

It’s not because other builds can do well vs that build that it isn’t overall over-performing. When you take in what is sacrifice and what is gained relative to what other can sacrifice and gain for the same sacrifice, it’s pretty kitten cheesy.

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

I also have one of each and I can’t agree with meta wvw druid being UP. It’s plain kittened to say that considering they have all a cele d/d ele has but better and an easy access to stealth + a pet.

It’s not because other builds can do well vs that build that it isn’t overall over-performing. When you take in what is sacrifice and what is gained relative to what other can sacrifice and gain for the same sacrifice, it’s pretty kitten cheesy.

It sacrifices a crap ton of personal damage for sustain. That’s a big part of why it does so poorly outside of 1v1’s.

LGN

in WvW

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

It sacrifices a crap ton of personal damage for sustain. That’s a big part of why it does so poorly outside of 1v1’s.

More than a cele d/d ele?

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

Cele ele was dominating before the HoT power creep. It was basically on par with current builds when everything else was significantly weaker.

LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Napo.1230

Napo.1230

They are just so boring to fight, like really boring and so predictable. Tickle with the laser stick then run to the hills, so we chase and when you realise you will never catch them turn and proceed to the next objective only to be tickle sticked again. Eventually the lack of Borden causes you to lapse into a coma and that ugly spikey pet Wiggles spikes onto you till you die.
Its kinda ruined ranger for me and forced me to play other classes in wvw, staff had so much potential and I was hoping it would be what the thief staff is now not some harry potter stick.

in WvW

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Cele ele was dominating before the HoT power creep. It was basically on par with current builds when everything else was significantly weaker.

Sure but you do realize you do all they ever did but better on every aspect and then add stealth and a pet?

Stealth is probably what makes it too much in WvW to be fair. In pvp stealth is no problem but in WvW it’s enough to break a lot. It’s just too easy to get away from situations anybody else would have died long ago whwn you have so many ways to evade death and pursuit. The only way to defeat a druid in WvW is massive cc chains. If you can’t pull that along with the required damage spike just go home, you loose your time.

If you are that hard to threaten, it should not be that easy to be a threat to others. Druids do WAY too good damage for their level of defense. Yes, I agree the HoT power-creep is largely to blame and that druid are not alone to drip cheese like that but it is what it is.

BTW, I did the same discourse for other builds including the cele ele back then. It’s not a case of nerf all but me or nerf all that kill me. It’s a case of do a better job at balance.

in WvW

Posted by: MidoriMarch.8067

MidoriMarch.8067

Sure but you do realize you do all they ever did but better on every aspect and then add stealth and a pet?

Stealth is probably what makes it too much in WvW to be fair. In pvp stealth is no problem but in WvW it’s enough to break a lot. It’s just too easy to get away from situations anybody else would have died long ago whwn you have so many ways to evade death and pursuit. The only way to defeat a druid in WvW is massive cc chains. If you can’t pull that along with the required damage spike just go home, you loose your time.

If you are that hard to threaten, it should not be that easy to be a threat to others. Druids do WAY too good damage for their level of defense. Yes, I agree the HoT power-creep is largely to blame and that druid are not alone to drip cheese like that but it is what it is.

BTW, I did the same discourse for other builds including the cele ele back then. It’s not a case of nerf all but me or nerf all that kill me. It’s a case of do a better job at balance.

^

trust me people like jim hunter or justine only mained druid and obviously havent played other class

in WvW

Rotteny.8743

I’m pretty sure puck played other professions my friend. And while I may not entirely agree with him, I too belive some people here are making too much of a fuss since the only real place druids are effective is in really small scale.

(edited by Rotteny.8743)

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

The pet isn’t a bonus, it’s a liability. The damage from cele ele came from the ele, it could properly time its bursts. The druid build relies on the pets for the bulk of its damage, (another reason it scales so poorly.) It’s also the reason it does poorly against a smart condi player. The ranger can use shouts to clear a few condi’s off their pet if they are using trooper runes but druidic clarity does nothing for them. The pets go down quick completely neutering the rangers dps, might, and quickness stacking.

What they really have over the old cele ele is stealth and slightly better mobility. But the cele ele didn’t have to rely on poor pet ai, they had the benefit of mixing in offensive condi’s and they were harder to cc lock.

So all things considered I’d say they are roughly equal to the old cele ele which might have made them op pre HoT, but now it only makes them strong in a 1v1 and exponentially weaker as more people are added to the fight.

LGN

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

^

trust me people like jim hunter or justine only mained druid and obviously havent played other class

You caught me, 4+years, 2 accounts and I’ve stuck to 1 profession that entire time…..

LGN

in WvW

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

The pet isn’t a bonus, it’s a liability. The damage from cele ele came from the ele, it could properly time its bursts. The druid build relies on the pets for the bulk of its damage, (another reason it scales so poorly.) It’s also the reason it does poorly against a smart condi player. The ranger can use shouts to clear a few condi’s off their pet if they are using trooper runes but druidic clarity does nothing for them. The pets go down quick completely neutering the rangers dps, might, and quickness stacking.

What they really have over the old cele ele is stealth and slightly better mobility. But the cele ele didn’t have to rely on poor pet ai, they had the benefit of mixing in offensive condi’s and they were harder to cc lock.

So all things considered I’d say they are roughly equal to the old cele ele which might have made them op pre HoT, but now it only makes them strong in a 1v1 and exponentially weaker as more people are added to the fight.

The pet can be a liability but it’s definitely not just that most of the time. You aren’t in a dungeon. It provides good damage and used properly is a source of obstruction for others that can force attacks to be divided between the ranger and itself for reasons you yourself highlighted.

As for the damage, it also still come from the ranger too even if it’s true that the pet is the main source. That ridiculous staff auto-attack (I refuse to play that with my ranger so much I hate it) is quite potent in range, healing and damage too. You definitely do not see it as something irrelevant when you run squishy believe me.

What you have over the d/d cele is not just the stealth (a very huge advantage by itself in wvw) and better mobility (not just a little better btw since ancestral grace is 15 sec CD vs RTL 20 sec if you hit and 40 sec if you missed + you have the GS swoop at 12 sec CD vs FGS that has 180 sec CD with near perma swiftness if not outright perma). You also have a basic medium armor and life pool as opposed to low for the ele in both and as much access to protection and regen, more healing and more condi cleanse.

It’s not equal, it’s outright better in all ways and then you add stealth and a pet… You say it makes you only strong in small scale, but that was also the case of the cele d/d ele and it was still dripping cheese silly.

in WvW

Swagger.1459

Where is my ele version of double 10k vaults hmm?

Yes because things like popping overload air every 5s or so is not at all OP. Or being able to stomp while invoulnerable. I mean its not like any ele even use that kitten in any WvW build, hahaha.

Air overload has a 4 second cast time and 17 second cool down… You can’t even compare the two. Popping out of the 10th stealth maneuver and dropping 2 10k vaults in succession… then stealth stomping… in no way even compares to what you said.

Don’t even try to equate easy cheese op thief builds to the wacky skills and setup of ele. Ranger is a joke too with all their weak damage, telegraphed skills and pets that hardly hit moving targets.

Had zero issue with the ranger that night… Was the thief doing all the work and clearly op since the dawn of wvw… Players like the op run thief and use their “click a couple buttons” builds to win or just bail out with their easy mode stealth and movement… Yet they get caught off guard by a skilled player and rush to the forums complaining…

The op has no clue about the ranger despite claims of having up to 1000 hours on each profession and talking about " 7-8k staff auto" on Druid… This is another “x beat me on my cheese mode thief so I’m going to embellish the encounter and claim that something else is cheese mode”.

Edit- all professions, including thief, have their issues, but thief is the most forgiving when making a mistake because of their “reset” and fleeing capabilities and the most op 1v1 and small fight builds in the right hands. Sure, they suck in zergs, but not anywhere else.

(edited by Swagger.1459)

in WvW

Swagger.1459

^

You caught me, 4+years, 2 accounts and I’ve stuck to 1 profession that entire time…..

You probably have like 50 cheese mode Druids

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

^

Yeah but they are all a different flavor of cheese. Who has the time to constantly be changing gear, I just set up 25 druids power account with every build u could come up with.

LGN

in WvW

Swagger.1459

^

Yeah but they are all a different flavor of cheese. Who has the time to constantly be changing gear, I just set up 25 druids power account with every build u could come up with.

I knew it!

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

^

Lolwhat?

My first was a warrior, second a mesmer (was main), 3rd a new warrior (was main), 4th ranger (was main), fifth is rev(new main).

Not sure why I got to prove anything, I agree celestial shadow needs to be changed. Everything else? Those are the things that make for good roamers. They are used on other roamers, they are used on druids and if they didn’t exist on druids they would be more apparent on those other classes and zerglings would be crying about them instead. L2p or go hide in a zerg or tower and leave roaming to roamers who know how to build a roamer and play like one.

in WvW

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

^

Lolwhat?

My first was a warrior, second a mesmer (was main), 3rd a new warrior (was main), 4th ranger (was main), fifth is rev(new main).

Not sure why I got to prove anything, I agree celestial shadow needs to be changed. Everything else? Those are the things that make for good roamers. They are used on other roamers, they are used on druids and if they didn’t exist on druids they would be more apparent on those other classes and zerglings would be crying about them instead. L2p or go hide in a zerg or tower and leave roaming to roamers who know how to build a roamer and play like one.

If they tone down the access to stealth I agree it would go along way to help re-balance.

Juts remove the stealth on celestial shadow and give something else instead and call it “celestial [something else]” instead. Why always more stealth ANET…

in WvW

Justine.6351

^

Lolwhat?

If they tone down the access to stealth I agree it would go along way to help re-balance.

Juts remove the stealth on celestial shadow and give something else instead and call it “celestial [something else]” instead. Why always more stealth ANET…

I’m thinking the noobs crying would benefit more from celestial shadow competing with ancient seeds as a grand master trait. Cause you know these are the same people who can’t figure out how to get out of roots that die to a mean glare or are rendered useless by all the reduction/removal of immobilize given freely to everyone that has the sense to use them. I’m surprised we haven’t seen “black hole op perma immobilize” type threads. Of course that would require them to actually know about the skills a druid has.

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

^

Lolwhat?

I wouldn’t remove it but moving it to GM so it competes with ancient seeds wouldn’t be bad.
If they did that they’d need to buff ranger in other areas so it’s not completely kittened.
Personally I’d recommend making sharpening stone remove boons with every hit. This would encourage rangers to run wilderness survival breaking the druid bunker meta and it would add some much needed counter to the boon stacking meta,

LGN

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

^

Lolwhat?

I’m thinking the noobs crying would benefit more from celestial shadow competing with ancient seeds as a grand master trait. Cause you know these are the same people who can’t figure out how to get out of roots that die to a mean glare or are rendered useless by all the reduction/removal of immobilize given freely to everyone that has the sense to use them. I’m surprised we haven’t seen “black hole op perma immobilize” type threads. Of course that would require them to actually know about the skills a druid has.

Funny how the 2 people that know about druid traits recommended the same thing at the same time.

Inb4 some zergling cries about how rangers would still be op

LGN

in WvW

Justine.6351

^

Lolwhat?

Funny how the 2 people that know about druid traits recommended the same thing at the same time.

Everything about rangers and druids is op. That’s why you, I and 95% of the player base will only ever play this class cause we are skill-less noobs carried by an easy to play class.

2k range
15-20k rapid fire
100k barrage
perma stealth
perma protection/dmg reduction/ dmg immunity
evade chaining
blocking
10k laser beams
one shot f2 x 2
15k mauls
perma super speed
0% to 100% heals instantly every 10sec
probably more stuff
and more stuff
oh and that op thing too

don’t know why I put druid aside, oh I suppose it had something to do with all the bunker builds face tanking me on glass gear stat, yay block-spam dragon hunter, reflect-invulnerable scrapper, reflect-invulnerable tempest, regen/stance king berserker, block-invulnerable chronomancer, health bar-swapping reaper, evade-chain daredevil and I suppose dueling revenants.

Nothing else can come close to competing with druid leetness though. The only thing truly holding druids back from god-mode is flying pets that we can mount and ride around. Of course we don’t have flying pets but in the mind of the non-druids we do because lol fire wyrven.

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

^

Lolwhat?

Everything about rangers and druids is op. That’s why you, I and 95% of the player base will only ever play this class cause we are skill-less noobs carried by an easy to play class.

2k range
15-20k rapid fire
100k barrage
perma stealth
evade chaining
blocking
10k laser beams
one shot f2 x 2
15k mauls
perma super speed
probably more stuff
and more stuff
oh and that op thing too

don’t know why I put druid aside, oh I suppose it had something to do with all the bunker builds face tanking me on glass gear stat, yay block-spam dragon hunter, reflect-invulnerable scrapper, reflect-invulnerable tempest, regen/stance king berserker, block-invulnerable chronomancer, health bar-swapping reaper, evade-chain daredevil and I suppose dueling revenants.

Nothing else can come close to competing with druid leetness though. The only thing truly holding druids back from god-mode is flying pets that we can mount and ride around. Of course we don’t have flying pets but in the mind of the non-druids we do because lol fire wyrven.

Ummm the fire wyvern evades attacks for like 5 seconds while shooting fire. Super op pet, please nerf.

LGN

in WvW

Justine.6351

^

Lolwhat?

2k range
15-20k rapid fire
100k barrage
perma stealth
evade chaining
blocking
10k laser beams
one shot f2 x 2
15k mauls
perma super speed
probably more stuff
and more stuff
oh and that op thing too

Ummm the fire wyvern evades attacks for like 5 seconds while shooting fire. Super op pet, please nerf.

A possibly acceptable nerf would be transferring all the dmg I would have dealt to the evading pet f2 , with my 360° power/condi cleaves, to the ranger instead. This way it preserves my skillful aoe spamming while punishing the druid who is probably using those skill-less often single taget weapons.

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

^

Lolwhat?

2k range
15-20k rapid fire
100k barrage
perma stealth
evade chaining
blocking
10k laser beams
one shot f2 x 2
15k mauls
perma super speed
probably more stuff
and more stuff
oh and that op thing too

A possibly acceptable nerf would be transferring all the dmg I would have dealt to the evading pet f2 , with my 360° power/condi cleaves, to the ranger instead. This way it preserves my skillful aoe spamming while punishing the druid who is probably using those skill-less often single taget weapons.

That sounds fair. I mean wyverns are already doing 20k wing swipes, do they really need to be able to breathe fire on top of that?

LGN

in WvW

Justine.6351

No seriously though, non-druids cannot appreciate the fact that it is the superspeed that will carry a druid to freedom not another source of stealth. When I saw the last update where anet chopped 10sec recharge off qz I just laughed, facepalmed and smh all in a second.

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

I liked the increased cooldown on beastly warden. Anet is staying right on top of that 2015 meta.

LGN

in WvW

Justine.6351

I liked the increased cooldown on beastly warden. Anet is staying right on top of that 2015 meta.

I really wish they would just remove the cooldowns from those traits and rebalanced them and the f2 skills under 20 seconds to 20 seconds.

in WvW

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

^

Lolwhat?

2k range
15-20k rapid fire
100k barrage
perma stealth
evade chaining
blocking
10k laser beams
one shot f2 x 2
15k mauls
perma super speed
probably more stuff
and more stuff
oh and that op thing too

Can you tone down the ridiculous staw men? I mean, come on, reply to what has been factually said on the other side of the fence instead of replying to what you pretend the they said.

I know Puck is not a new player so I have zero reasons to doubt his skill. I was making an argument using comparison between builds. If you disagree with it lets see your arguments instead of referring to all naysayers as “noob crying” or stuff like that.

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

^

Lolwhat?

2k range
15-20k rapid fire
100k barrage
perma stealth
evade chaining
blocking
10k laser beams
one shot f2 x 2
15k mauls
perma super speed
probably more stuff
and more stuff
oh and that op thing too

Can you tone down the ridiculous staw men? I mean, come on, reply to what has been factually said on the other side of the fence instead of replying to what you pretend the they said.

I know Puck is not a new player so I have zero reasons to doubt his skill. I was making an argument using comparison between builds. If you disagree with it lets see your arguments instead of referring to all naysayers as “noob crying” or stuff like that.

You know we’re not making fun of you when we start joking like this, we’re just making fun of the ridiculous claims that people made like the druids 8k staff auto lol.

Your argument is basically that if a person knows what he is doing and plays well he can beat a druid, but druid is too forgiving in a 1v1. Nothing wrong with that. That’s a justifiable argument.

There are just way too many people here trying to claim this build is god mode and it can 1vZerg.

LGN

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Hate fighting druids; can’t win at all. But unlike some other things, at least you can get away from them lol.

Perhaps the class feels so obscene when played to cap because long term ranger players have been playing with heavy weights for so long that when the class was brought to par (or above par) it feels absurd. Especially for a class whose skill ranges from your bearbow keyboard turner to that druid you can’t even hit.

Certainly I can see the difference when I can hop on my own ranger and railroad some easy kills but just fall apart against anyone experienced enough because I just don’t know how the class works. I’ve just noted that often with classes that were once crap but suddenly they’re no longer free kills and everyone loses their minds. Part of it is due to overtuning yes, but a lot of it also has to do with not even recognizing what you’re dealing with because you never have had to before.

Now, this isn’t saying that there are baddies that are carried by HoT builds like myself, but this is hardly specific to druids.

Sure, I’m sure we’ll see posts like “I just hopped on a ranger and killed someone and I don’t even play ranger!” but perhaps you were > your opposition anyways in terms of raw skill? And the game design doesn’t work in 1v1. Yea, I know it’s not balanced anywhere, but what did you expect?

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

After years of seeing Ranger abuse in mapchat, team chat and even guild chat, I would be Ok with it if Rangers/druids became no 1. BUT

IMHO, they are not yet that in WvW. ( arguably underwater maybe)

I thank the 2-3 posters who tried to be reasonable in this thread, whether for or against Druids current state, I enjoy reading well thought out constructive posts.

Good Luck

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

in WvW

Posted by: MidoriMarch.8067

MidoriMarch.8067

^

Lolwhat?

Don’t tell me to l2p.

I dont want to hear this from HOD STRM that gets rekt as zerg by like 6 of us

This is why druids needs more nerf because bunch of unskilled players like STRM acts like pro and tell others to l2p when they are just really bad and gets free carried by profession.

in WvW

Rotteny.8743

Don’t tell me to l2p.

This is why druids needs more nerf because bunch of unskilled players like STRM acts like pro and tell others to l2p when they are just really bad and gets free carried by profession.

How they are being carried if they are getting rekt? You are not making any sense buddy…

in WvW

Justine.6351

^

Lolwhat?

Don’t tell me to l2p.

What are you CD or something? Running that karma train and killing 5-10 strm makes you feel amazing I’m sure. We have no druids atm btw.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Guys, lets try to not get topic locked…

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Mithrilos.8036

Mithrilos.8036

Bunker Druids, DH perma block invul rotation, Condi Mersmer.

I main warrior rifle and i found signet of power very usefull in teamfight in WvW…
against alls theses block, mirror…insane healing.

Brutal burst end everything ( kitten that warrior endure pain ah ah)

just saying everyone as his own counter, it may not be the one you think.

(ps: curse my bad english :x)

Mithrilos Wildwill[SNIP] – You know that Charr sniper from Vizunah…

(edited by Mithrilos.8036)

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

I main warrior rifle and i found signet of power very usefull in teamfight in WvW…

just saying.

Warriors op please nerf

LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Mithrilos.8036

Mithrilos.8036

just saying.

Warriors op please nerf

Not OP, it cost a lot, you know …high risk high reward ( i can be easily killed :o)

Mithrilos Wildwill[SNIP] – You know that Charr sniper from Vizunah…

in WvW

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ancestral Grace gets a nerf to its range or a CD increase. I suppose they could give it the RTL treatment and have its cooldown halved from 30 seconds if you proc the heal on a friendly target. It does feel overloaded and disruptive to the flow of combat for me to be able to have access to this so often.

The other thing I find quite abusive on my Druid is Celestial Shadow. By the time I’m done with my CA rotation I’ve pretty much reset a fight for myself anyway with a full heal, but to also get stealth and superspeed is a tad overkill especially applied to my party too. I think a reduction in the stealth duration and superspeed duration would be fair.

Gandara

in WvW

Swagger.1459

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ancestral Grace gets a nerf to its range or a CD increase. I suppose they could give it the RTL treatment and have its cooldown halved from 30 seconds if you proc the heal on a friendly target. It does feel overloaded and disruptive to the flow of combat for me to be able to have access to this so often.

The other thing I find quite abusive on my Druid is Celestial Shadow. By the time I’m done with my CA rotation I’ve pretty much reset a fight for myself anyway with a full heal, but to also get stealth and superspeed is a tad overkill especially applied to my party too. I think a reduction in the stealth duration and superspeed duration would be fair.

Edit- So you want Ranger going back to being free lunch so players don’t need to get better or put in the effort…

(edited by Swagger.1459)

in WvW

Posted by: borya.2964

borya.2964

and no thief only rely on evade and stealth and stealth has so many counters nowdays which means evade is the only clutch to save thieves. If u ever duel a same skilled level of druid vs thief, thief has no chance of winning thats how it is and thats not a l2p issue. In order to beat druids with thief u have to 100% outplay them to get them down.

yet Druid? superior short cd’s on weapon set skills . mobility on gs or staff , good healing , regen , 1200~1500 range kiting , easy access to stability and might boons , can stealth , good damage.

There is a big misunderstanding here : rangers already hard countered thieves before HOT when using NM line.

You could also add block and evades to your list, but at the end, all of this belong to core ranger. NM + BM + WS (for a personal test) lines , were already very powerful before hot : you could have both survivals and shouts traited, perma swiftness and regen, tons of boons for ages, 1500 range, mobility, stealth, blocks, evades (depending on weapon choice) and a full skill bar of cleans. And you could already find bunker rangers trolling several guys (defender runes build) with high regen etc.

HOT just brought more sustatin, not only to druid, but to all classes.

I saw, a few times in the last days, some bunker thieves (there is probably a specific build here) literally dancing around ten guys without even using stealth, it’s the most broken thing i ever seen since launch, i mean, for real.

If you find a bunker druid, just leave him. No matter the class, trolls are trolls, and druid isn’t the best one, that’s for sure.

Coffin Rehearsal X – Bunker Roaming Ranger
Tchuu Tchuu Im A Train [TCHU] – Gandara
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChUmRHtHLgPckvtrPImxK3A

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

just saying.

Warriors op please nerf

yet there is no DH perma block invul rotation :|, i would not call f3, RF, F3 again, that is not OP, theres a 180 degree arc than can be hitted..
After that DH dies… unless he goes full vir and healing power, but that is not a problem he cant kill either.

Thats called a trade off, u sacrifice all damage for defensive team support.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.