Dumb things in WvW

Dumb things in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Skeletor.9360

Skeletor.9360

I’d like to start a thread where we list dumb things in each area of the game and things that can easily be fixed without a bunch of controversy.

So here are the first few:

1,) The battleground is full and you go to enter.

You get a prompt “Do you want to queue for it?” Well um yeah. I could see the queue number BEFORE I clicked enter.

2.) NPC’s running back to spawn and super healing. I can understand they need to have a range. But I’m fighting and fighting the boss…. I don’t move. Suddenly the boss says “oh oh…I’m about to lose. Time for cheesy super heal.” and does his thing. if you believe this is a player problem then draw a ring of “have to be in this ring” outside the normal ring.

3.) NPC’s outside keeps etc.

Dumb things in WvW

in WvW

Skeletor.9360

Traps and tricks vendor….“Do you want to buy” prompt….um yeah…I just clicked buy.

Dumb things in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: pariah.5093

pariah.5093

Banners, SM airstrikes, the new borderlands and anything pve in general

Dumb things in WvW

in WvW

Skeletor.9360

AOE walls from below hits the people on the wall…AOE the wall from the top…people below safe.

Dumb things in WvW

in WvW

Skeletor.9360

traps…what is the counter to a trap?

Dumb things in WvW

in WvW

Skeletor.9360

Dumb things in WvW

in WvW

Skeletor.9360

Dumb things in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

NPCs contesting objectives…

Dumb things in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

A good build

Dumb things in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

Having to make superior blueprints at the mystic toilet one at a time. A slider bar that goes up to, say, 99 would be greatly appreciated.

Hostile Veteran guards/scouts that spawn inside your own areas that keep them constantly contested. I don’t know if this has been fixed, but if it hasn’t…… seriously, fix this.

Veteran Guards/scouts that go running after hostile mobs….. and keep the area constantly contested. Seriously, fix this too.

Keep Lords spawning outside of the keep. You had this fixed years ago….. then you broke it again. Fix this again.

The Skritt on the Borderlands. We didn’t want them on the Alpine maps, what in the blue hell made you think we wanted them on the new map? Get rid of them. Don’t just move them to a smaller area. Don’t put them in at all. The same with the centaur and whatever replaced them.

The repair merchant. What exactly is the purpose with this anymore? Repair costs have been removed. So why have any gear damage at all? Get rid of him and get rid of gear damage in WvW. It’s a pointless waste of time.