Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

next round after stat reset keep it clean

Reaper – AnguĂ®sh

Dzag vs UW vs FR

in WvW

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

Fun match up so far. Lets keep it like that.

Dzagonur leading at the moment, but I still feel like its going to be a close match.

Let the candy cane hammers swing and boulders fly on the skies!

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

Dzag vs UW vs FR

in WvW

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

I’m not sure who is the tactician at FR, but having a big zerg attacking UW BL while DZ is pressuring FR BL hard (they got 2 keeps), and while UW borderlands are under heavy attack by them as well is rather questionable. Plus there’s no real action going on at DZ BL, atleast as far as I can see. I guess you want to keep us entertained

Member of TUP on Gandara

(edited by Okaishi.8320)

Dzag vs UW vs FR

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Lets keep up the good fights!

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

Dzag vs UW vs FR

in WvW

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

Well I have to say, it is definetly not boring in Underworld borderland. Has been a really long and fun day there. Thanks for the pressure FR and Dz, you can lay your weapons down now, Im going to sleep

But the queue’s have been wierd for the day also. We have had queue for UW border whole day and I haven’t seen that much players in there. Whats up with that?

PS. I hope you guys come bashing the gates tomorrow also.

Pink warrior out!

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

Dzag vs UW vs FR

in WvW

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

Yeah, it wasn’t boring, that’s for sure. Though it makes me wonder if FR is aware there’s more than one opponent in this matchup. They’ve been so persistant on our BL and EB keep that I’m seriously doubting if they’ve considered visiting DZ BL at all. I hardly ever see anything blue there. Or maybe they are simply lacking the courage to go there, as DZ is the stronger server in this matchup.

Member of TUP on Gandara

Dzag vs UW vs FR

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Want to thank the Ranger from Sey for nice fights ^^

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

Dzag vs UW vs FR

in WvW

Posted by: Didji.4973

Didji.4973

Well, in the beginning, there were like A LOT of Dzagonur players in their homemap or their side in EB. So, we did try to go and take their points or mess around to prevent them from coming to our homemap, but it wasn’t very convincing…

Therefore, it happened to be a lot more interesting (and profitable) to get your points, trying to stay close to Dzagonur. That lasted during the first few days of the matchup.

However, since two or three days, we’ve noticed a significant drop in Dzagonur’s numbers and we of course took advantage of this situation by paying them regular visits and taking their towers and keeps (especially keeps, we love keeps) !

Anyway, we haven’t given up on victory just yet. ^^

P.S : You really gave us a hard time last night on EB, it was tough but fun, nice going!

Za Imuts – aZm
Fort Ranik [FR]

Dzag vs UW vs FR

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

Sigh, last night on the Ranik border I was leading a small guild training session. We took the south west tower from a much larger Ranik zerg.

Within a few minutes a mesmer was on the wall, we assumed he had been invisible and we had missed him. After killing him he was back with a portal down. Luckily I saw him this time and aoed the portal killing the ranik that used the portal

He was dead and respawned, a minute later he hacks through the gate and puts down another portal. putting in a full group this time killing so many of our group so we couldn’t stop them.

Please report this player if you see them, I only was 100% sure he was hacking when the final portal came down so couldnt get a good screenshot before the entire zerg poured in.

It was a female mesmer either human or very small norn.

Its a shame when players like that ruin the fun for everyone else.