EB the only WvW

EB the only WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Buy Some Apples.6390

Buy Some Apples.6390

So is that it now? Are we supposed to just do WvW on EB?

50 queue to get into EB whilst the other BLs are empty, even our home border!

Complained about WvW before it became cool.
I used to be a PvE player like you, then I played Guild Wars 2

EB the only WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Catalin.5341

Catalin.5341

I never liked EB. Too much blobbing, too much lag and the objectives are horribly close one to another. If I want fights I would rather do SPvP where at least I use more than just my number 1 skill.

EU Seafearer’s Rest, Guilds: [AR] [tD]
Catalin Puf (Human Elementalist)
Catalin Elf (Sylvari Thief)

EB the only WvW

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

yep eb is the only wvw atm unless anet actually realizes that the new map is bad as a borderland map and gives us our old maps minus automated upgrades back.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

EB the only WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Brasetvik.1609

Brasetvik.1609

They should switch out EB to the new borderland map and bring back the old homeborders imo.

EB the only WvW

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

They should switch out EB to the new borderland map and bring back the old homeborders imo.

no eb is still a fun map the new map has to go from wvw . just put it back to the old wvw maps and system, the new map does not and will never work as a wvw map

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

EB the only WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

Well it would alleviate the queue time for ebg to 0, so there is that. The BL’s would once again be bustling with players but the cost would be to high IMO.

Personally I would just like to have it back the way it was and have a CDI with the community over what we would like to see added/changed. I know many wanted a new map(s), but I believe they went overboard with all the new mechanics and PvE.

Seriously dev, sit down with us, and discuss, it would not only make us happier, but would save you some cash by not having to pay devs to make things nobody (very few) wanted.

EB the only WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Over.2137

Over.2137

Always hated EB. capped Stonemist 56 times in 3 years of WvW.
Now it looks like heaven compared to borderlands

EB the only WvW

in WvW

Posted by: emendez.3705

emendez.3705

why so no one would eb? and old bL are better than what we currently have but those sucked too which is why anet made a new one just failed