EB utterly broken on SBI/FA/IoJ matchup

in WvW

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

The Eternal Battlegrounds map is completely fubar’d for this matchup.

Everyone has been having issues on only this map since reset 48+ hours ago. Massive lag, entire groups disconnecting, rubberbanding, client lockups, etc.

Please reset it, move it off whatever broken server its on, whatever.

in WvW

Posted by: owlmanatt.2415

owlmanatt.2415

Can confirm we’re having some serious disconnect issues on EB. All other maps are fine.

in WvW

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

Yep. Made a thread about this last night or so. Everyone keeps disconnecting in EBG non-stop.

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Yeah. I join EB and get randomly disconnected.
I click on EB again, get teleported to other BL and get disconnected again.

in WvW

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

yea it’s pretty bad, hope they find out why and fix soon.

Sincerly, Me.

in WvW

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

This is definitely on Anet’s side…ie not a client issue as players from all around the world are having the same issues. It would be nice for them to acknowledge even reading this, but I have lost most of my faith unfortunately.

Serenity now~Insanity later

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

Same thing on JQ/BG/TC Eternal. I assume it’s everywhere.

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

Confirming again. I can’t even get from the spawn to our keep without disconnecting.
Will be in borderlands all week.

Sad hamster is sad.

in WvW

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

Still broken. EBG is unplayable in it’s current state. Please fix

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

in WvW

Posted by: Allie Murdock

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

Next

Hey guys, I passed this on to the team. Will update if there’s any news.

in WvW

Previous

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

Next

Is this still happening for you guys? I passed this on and we’re not seeing anything server side that suggests this behavior.

We did have a hotfix a little while ago, maybe that cleared things up?

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

The devs must play on one of these servers to have replied to it, yet the previous threads which talked about widespread lag in all servers got deleted from the forums….

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Previous

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

The only time a thread is deleted is if it goes against the CoC. This has nothing to do with servers we are on (which btw, we are all spread out, so that’s irrelevant).

in WvW

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

No need to flame her when she’s trying to help. And no need to belabor that point. Report with something constructive.

Epsilon
Mag/FA

in WvW

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

I was just pointing out that there have been dozens of posts about lag in WvW in multiple servers for several weeks already. None of those got a reply from a mod apart from having it trashed. So why this one?

Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!

in WvW

Posted by: SeNoZinD.9874

SeNoZinD.9874

Also on HoD. Which makes it worse, since we have 40+ player queues.

in WvW

Posted by: zealot.3275

zealot.3275

Quick update for EB in SBI/FA/IOJ match up. The disconnecting according to atleast the chatter on IOJ chat in EB seems to have cleared up abit for some but alot of people including myself are still getting disconnected at random times. Lag spikes has been very selective as well and hitting randomly and only for a few people instead of everyone at random times. Got a couple messages from friends from FA and SBI that they are experiencing same issue.

Azure Clan Zealot
Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

Quick update for EB in SBI/FA/IOJ match up. The disconnecting according to atleast the chatter on IOJ chat in EB seems to have cleared up abit for some but alot of people including myself are still getting disconnected at random times. Lag spikes has been very selective as well and hitting randomly and only for a few people instead of everyone at random times. Got a couple messages from friends from FA and SBI that they are experiencing same issue.

This has been happening for the last week or 2 to me also, but I really thought it was my connection/computer. Wondering if I was wrong or not.

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

in WvW

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

A good portion of the devs play on SBI. No need to worry folks. They’ll be right on it!

in WvW

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

TBH this thread should have been closed due to it being a matchup thread, like all other matchup threads that have been posted after the matchup forum section was closed.

Again this is just another observation

in WvW

Posted by: Rcox.4076

Rcox.4076

can confirm, in EB like 2 min ago everyone froze up and lots of peoples game crashed or d/c.
my whole guilds been noticing lots of lag in the BL’s as of lately.

in WvW

Posted by: Kaamau.5341

Kaamau.5341

TBH this thread should have been closed due to it being a matchup thread, like all other matchup threads that have been posted after the matchup forum section was closed.

er.. this is far fro ma match up thread, this is reporting an issue that effects hundreds of players day/night. Just because the OP formatted it similarly to a match up thread, doesn’t mean the content is the same.

Fort Aspenwood
PRAISE GEESUS

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

er.. this is far fro ma match up thread, this is reporting an issue that effects hundreds of players day/night. Just because the OP formatted it similarly to a match up thread, doesn’t mean the content is the same.

It’s still a matchup thread though. It even says so in the thread title “SBI/FA/IoJ matchup.” Content talks about lag during fights in EB for the sbi/fa/ioj matchup.

in WvW

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Is this still happening for you guys? I passed this on and we’re not seeing anything server side that suggests this behavior.

I was having horrific lag only in EB about 3 or 4 hours ago. I don’t usually lag at all, but I do not have any other helpful info.

in WvW

Posted by: Feyd Rautha.7298

Feyd Rautha.7298

Depends on whether the hotfix restarted the match servers? I can say network engineer hat on that it displayed certain characteristics which lead me to believe the server instance was having severe trouble with exhaustion somewhere. I would be digging through netstat for stats that are out of line of the other severs, especially specific to the network interface, bad kernel messages on that server indicating hardware failures, etc.. I would probably rule out the firewall state table exhaustion or partner switch since disconnects seem to only effect the group in a area and not the whole map.

Knowing a little bit about your infrastructure it could easily be attributed to distributed db updates stalling on the backend connections as well, building up and causing the group to decon. Would that cause pausing like behavior with slow client updates from the server? The logs should certainly be telling.

I can say this is the first week in a long time that I’ve had trouble with wvwvw, even in massive DB fights the last three weeks.

!(wired)?(coffee++):(wired);

in WvW

Posted by: Henry The Horse.3251

Henry The Horse.3251

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-March-18-2014
Bug Fixes:
Updated the monthly achievements for April.

Sorry, but I do not see how that hotfix would in any way address this issue.

Since it only seems to be occurring in this match-up, how could it not be a server issue? If it was a client side issue or coding issue, wouldn’t other match-ups also be reporting this problem?

[TB] Mean Mr Mustard – SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-March-18-2014
Bug Fixes:
Updated the monthly achievements for April.

Sorry, but I do not see how that hotfix would in any way address this issue.

Since it only seems to be occurring in this match-up, how could it not be a server issue? If it was a client side issue or coding issue, wouldn’t other match-ups also be reporting this problem?

It’s not just out match up though read the whole thread. It doesn’t seem to be all servers though.

Isle Of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Henry The Horse.3251

Henry The Horse.3251

Still happening. Just occurred to me with a fight against IOJ. No skills go off the entire fight (30-45 sec), skills start working after a wipe, the Dc’d….

[TB] Mean Mr Mustard – SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Exvillain.5097

Exvillain.5097

still broken. EB is unplayable right now. there aren’t many players around and I’m still having 3~4 second skill delay.