[EU 9/11] PS vs GH vs AM (Round 2)

in WvW

Posted by: Amonde Daneren.2380

Amonde Daneren.2380

This time last week I was looking forward to us winning an amazing week and moving higher up the rankings. Today I find myself hoping that Piken will stop playing WvW altogether, loose this matchup, and then spend the first half of next week busy with the new PvE content. Maybe by then all these new people will be gone.

It’s a sad, sad day when the commander doing a stealth hit on a keep does not know/understand the fundamentals of the orange swords icon, and why you should not mass attack the guards by the gate.

in WvW

Posted by: TheRamosOnline.2670

TheRamosOnline.2670

Hey, hey, whao.
Abadons, we know you wanna win but exploiting with golems ain’t cool.

So it’s not a real expoit, but sticking a zerg around the golems you guys are training around causes them not to render (render bug), so we get trampled by invisible golems might as well be called an exploit as you’re abusing a crappy render engine.
And that zerg is always around them golems, there’s no way you guys aren’t doing that on purpose :\

C’mon, not cool.

in WvW

Posted by: Elvicof.8263

Elvicof.8263

Dont hate their turtle tactic, just know how to counter it.

VII – AG

in WvW

Posted by: Teutooni.9572

Teutooni.9572

And that zerg is always around them golems, there’s no way you guys aren’t doing that on purpose :\

You would prefer they leave their golems unguarded wouldn’t you? Don’t be silly though.

Let’s hope ANet fixes the culling issues (for example replace the actual models with low-res placeholders at long distance as someone suggested elsewhere).

in WvW

TheRamosOnline.2670

Nah, we had the numbers to counter turtle tactics, we just couldn’t see them to counter them.
:<

in WvW

TheRamosOnline.2670

Double Post:

ABADDON’S MOUTH!
Enough is enough. Piken Square is now reporting every single player who abuses a bug or exploits in this WvW match.
What the HELL happened the last 2 days? AM have just randomly started abusing the bugs and limitations of the game to gain the upperhand.
Cullmarching 10 golems?
Portal Bombing?

These are limitations of the games (rather crappy) render engine.
Stop abusing them, we’ve had enough of it. What you are doing is cheating, and we’ve agreed to report every single player we find doing it (or as many as we can SEE, considering more than half of them don’t even load).

It looks to me like AM wants to get as much out of this kitteny engine before the fix later today, but its not fun for anyone.

in WvW

Posted by: Jal.5894

Jal.5894

Double Post:

ABADDON’S MOUTH!
Enough is enough. Piken Square is now reporting every single player who abuses a bug or exploits in this WvW match.
What the HELL happened the last 2 days? AM have just randomly started abusing the bugs and limitations of the game to gain the upperhand.
Cullmarching 10 golems?
Portal Bombing?

These are limitations of the games (rather crappy) render engine.
Stop abusing them, we’ve had enough of it. What you are doing is cheating, and we’ve agreed to report every single player we find doing it (or as many as we can SEE, considering more than half of them don’t even load).

It looks to me like AM wants to get as much out of this kitteny engine before the fix later today, but its not fun for anyone.

We have? This is news to me and the guild I’m in.

What they’re doing is legit under the current system. It’s not ideal no, it’s difficult to deal with yes, but portal bombing is not exploiting in the strictest sense of the word, it’s taking advantage of game mechanics (same as turtling etc)

HoB – Aurora Glade (EU) [ ex- Piken Square (EU) ]

in WvW

TheRamosOnline.2670

Game mechanics and issues with game mechanics are quite different.
If you shove 50 people through a portal and they’re all invisible AND immune to AoEs (due to the 5 target limit), what are you meant to do to fight back?
It gives the invisible team an unfair advantage.
And it’s abusing an engine that wasn’t built to deal with such large numbers, thus its abusing a ‘bug’ of sorts.

Either way, it’s getting real old real fast.

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

We’ve had some people in the last day or so leave GH and go to Piken.

Seems only fair that TUP And Tainted return the favour. You know, out of politeness and all that

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: Starfall.6425

Starfall.6425

We are terribly sorry.. if we take 10 golems for a walk again (btw. where did we use 10 golems today/yesterday?) we will walk 2000 range behind the golems so you will see the undefended golems and kill them.

How dare we walk beside the golems!

For the rendering thing.. when 50 people port into 50 enemies.. both team won’t see kitten. But you will see and hear the portal and so you know where we are standing. We just know “you are everywhere around”. So it is just using the 5-player-aoe-cap and not “rendering cheating”.

Cool down a bit and report those who really use illegal stuff. And if you still think you have to report a 50-player zerg… have fun… while you report we will take your keeps oô

PS: We fail often enough with turteling because some well organised Piken guild are well trained in contering the turtle.. so I don’t like it that much any more ^^ But portal bombing+turtle is still the most fun against groups who don’t know how to conter it.

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

(edited by Starfall.6425)

in WvW

TheRamosOnline.2670

Oh we counter it alright.
Within 2 hours of me logging on we took back everything. 100% of our own BLs and the EB, it was my plan to lure the golems out that broke the zerg apart and made it easy to finish off the remaining AMs.
I’m one of the commanders in Goodgame, and I spent all of this morning and most of this afternoon dealing with your exploits.
When you purposely get up a group that can abuse both of the well known system issues you can no longer act innocent.
While I can’t speak for all of us, most Pikens don’t use cheap tactics such as that because we KNOW we don’t render for the enemy. We WANT to fight fairly.

Meanwhile Abaddons is purposely setting up groups to abuse system limitations.
Justify it all you want, Anet is fixing this issue in today’s patch. So at least we’ll be able to properly fight back against such cheap tactics.

(edited by TheRamosOnline.2670)

in WvW

Roo Stercogburn.9671

When you purposely get up a group that can abuse both of the well known system issues you can no longer act innocent.
While I can’t speak for all of us, most Pikens don’t use cheap tactics such as that because we KNOW we don’t render for the enemy. We WANT to fight fairly.

Meanwhile Abaddons is purposely setting up groups to abuse system limitations.
Justify it all you want, Anet is fixing this issue in today’s patch. So at least we’ll be able to properly fight back against such cheap tactics.

Spot on. This is how many here on Gunnars Hold feel too.

Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

TheRamosOnline.2670

You gunnars need more luff.
Get over here and let me hug you guys ; -;
Sorry for taking your part of EB this morning.

in WvW

Posted by: egalon.1702

egalon.1702

Hiho,
we dont cheat. We just use the portal, like you do. I have never seen 10 Golems, not today or on other days. Yes we are turteling but we also dont see you if we port into you. I hope the next Matchup will be better balanced, Gunnars are doing nothing and its now only a fight between PS and AM.
Ega, Chaos Army [Army]

PS: Sorry for my bad english :P

Egalon
[void] No Content
Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Starfall.6425

You know.. last battle we just won because we are poor night-cappers. Now we are just cheaters and cowards and purposely exploiting the whole day..

Even if you win.. the only thing you do is complaining. No other server was and will ever flame like Piken does.. I think it’s under your pride do keep flaming and flaming while you do just fine and win in all belongs (numbers, tactic, points).

Even after the patch we will keep turteling because the render-problem isn’t the reason we use it. So we don’t care about the patch. It’s a nice tactic against uncoordinated enemies and it’s the easiest tactic you can use with randoms.

So.. guilds like BOON, Necr and VII want face to face fights.. so tell me how should our leader inside the TS face your guild-group with 25 people from different guilds who have never really player together? If you want us to stand around naked and shout “please hit me and loot me hard” then do that.. I think you are just pissed because the turtle makes it harder for you to kill our randoms.

So.. guilds like BOON, Necr and VII want face to face fights.. so tell me how should our leader inside the TS face your guild-group with 25 people from different guilds who have never really player together? If you want us to stand around naked and shout “please hit me and loot me hard” then do that.. I think you are just pissed because the turtle makes it harder for you to kill our randoms.You will be really happy in the higher bracket when you face tons of portal-bombing guilds who won’t die as easy as we do

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

in WvW

Posted by: Elvicof.8263

Elvicof.8263

Just to clarify something here, just because someone from piken is calling it a cheat or wahtever, doesnt reflect the rest of the server population. I love fighting the turtle as it gives a challenge.

To this day have never complained about AB server, yeah last match up (2 weeks ago) where some good fights in the beginning of the week, but as the week progressed so did the lack of AB in primetime, but that is what happens when you face pug against organised guild.

These 2 weeks fights have been fun, ofcourse better last week when GH had some force aswell, but yesterday in AB BL was a good fight.

The rendering is to blame here, so for Piken sake stop calling cheaters on everything and deal with situation. And be happy there are something to fight. I’ll take that anyday over an empty zone.

VII – AG

in WvW

Posted by: Karast.1927

Karast.1927

For the PS guys.

You’ve got a fairly nasty bot problem on all of the BL maps.

I think they swapped to your side since your dominating this match up.

Last night ((11:00pm PST)) at the bottom of the lake there were maybe 10-15 bots hacked inside the cliff walls killing krait on both the GH and AM maps. If you swim around you should be able to spot them via the mini map.

They are next to impossible for a non PS player to report. Since if you get close enough to angle your camera to target you get 14-15 rangers shooting you to death.

((that and AM players trying to gank you while you report said bots!))

You might want to have a few people go and do mass reports. I have not checked during prime time but I’ll bet they are on 24/7 eating up your queue space.

We had 2 server resets yesterday which is more than likely why the queues were not as bad. Bot’s were not online.

If you see any GH bot’s just toss me a message of where and I’ll go report them when I get online.

They have gotten a lot faster at bann’ing / removing them. Especially with lots of people reporting them.

As far as portal bombing and turtle blobbing go. I see both as cheesy tactics that exploit game mechanic faults, and in some cases bugs with culling.

All we can hope for is a fix and changes to remove them.

But as advice to any portal bombing or turtle blobbing guilds. Your going to want to do other things, and get your guys organized, work on group comps, and get your assist trains working. If you get too use to the turtle blobs and portal bombing when they nerf / fix them, you are going to be in a really bad spot, when fighting guilds that are not using the current cheese tactics.

I’ve seen things like this come and go in other games and guilds that become to dependent on buggy cheesy stuff get hit hard when they are fixed. It can take a while to transition, and turtle blobbing does not really help your members improve their game play.

in WvW

Posted by: lOKI.8152

lOKI.8152

And let me add that Piken is using portal bombing as well. Nice job by [VII] 2 days ago

Lvl 80s: Thief, Necro, Engi, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger

“War does not determine who is right – only who is left.”

in WvW

Starfall.6425

Just to clarify something here, just because someone from piken is calling it a cheat or wahtever, doesnt reflect the rest of the server population. I love fighting the turtle as it gives a challenge.

To this day have never complained about AB server, yeah last match up (2 weeks ago) where some good fights in the beginning of the week, but as the week progressed so did the lack of AB in primetime, but that is what happens when you face pug against organised guild.

These 2 weeks fights have been fun, ofcourse better last week when GH had some force aswell, but yesterday in AB BL was a good fight.

The rendering is to blame here, so for Piken sake stop calling cheaters on everything and deal with situation. And be happy there are something to fight. I’ll take that anyday over an empty zone.

thank you.. and I mean it.

But it aren’t just some people/pugs.. I also know different BOON vids.. and when the commander is frapsing you also see the chat.. so.. ^^

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

in WvW

TheRamosOnline.2670

You know.. last battle we just won because we are poor night-cappers. Now we are just cheaters and cowards and purposely exploiting the whole day..

Even if you win.. the only thing you do is complaining. No other server was and will ever flame like Piken does.. I think it’s under your pride do keep flaming and flaming while you do just fine and win in all belongs (numbers, tactic, points).

For the record, Piken won the last battle.
We’re winning, yes. But that doesn’t change the fact that AM is abusing cheap tricks to make some quick caps.
And we’ve noticed other guilds on our realm doing this, none of us like it. It’s disgraceful that a server needs to resort to cheap tactics.
I say a server because for the last 2 days I’ve been in WvW ALL day and its the only tactic I see AM using now.
So if I’m wrong and I’ve just been getting unlucky in who I face then ignore me and take this apology pie with extra cherries.

in WvW

Posted by: romerise.6942

romerise.6942

We’ve had some people in the last day or so leave GH and go to Piken.

Seems only fair that TUP And Tainted return the favour. You know, out of politeness and all that

yay, some credit for the ownage we’ve been pumping out, bout time! you never know, our queues get too long, and you guys sink low enough in the rankings and you never know

in WvW

Posted by: Zwapan.3854

Zwapan.3854

Lynn, stop raging over it, its a problem all servers have/can cause.
And if you do have to rage, dont get Goodgame involved, or it will lose its Goodname.
In here you express your opinion, and you are not representing the entirety of the guild here.

I don’t think its abusing something rather than just plain joy of having a zerg and using it. And if we have enough ppl online and in one spot to DPS a reinforced gate, i dont do it so we are invisible.

The Obsydian (Obsy)
Goodgame [GG] leader
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

Turtling and Portal bombing are the current meta tactics. Why spend time complaining when you can be mastering your counters?

I speak on behalf of VII only when I say we are completely fine with our opponents using them. I personally think it’s a good thing that AM are adapting and trying new things to counter the PS organised guild onslaught.

in WvW

Starfall.6425

You are absolutely right that AM get’s back to turteling a lot when facing bigger or equal groups. But again.. unlike Piken we have nearly no guilds who can create own raids. We organice through a TS that is open for everyone. So our raids consist mostly of 50% ‘veterans’ and the rest are occasional players and absolutely new WvW-Player.

So what tactic do you recomend? Which tactics aren’t cheap, that is easilly to explain for new/unused WvW-Players?

I’m really open for pikens pro-tactic and if you explain it easy enough I might try to introduce AM to them. But shouting “cheat” “cheap” “poor” and “disgraceful” without naming alternatives is poor itself. Believe me we would also often really like to run around with big guild groups where you know each name, his class, if he got blueprints or not etc.. but our raidlears are working with what they got.. and just running around aimless and getting whiped by BOON isn’t what pugs really enjoy.

mfg Starfall

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

in WvW

Posted by: romerise.6942

romerise.6942

easy to kill with organized/decent opposition (9 tuppers vs 90 turtling GH Kiss alliance peeps… so many loot bags). I’ve seen Hob do the same, and same with 7th (sure others have, just not witnessed with my own eyes)…. just requires coordination, not zergtastic zerging, which is hard for all the fairweather friends PS has gained recently..

in WvW

Posted by: Kogan.9857

Kogan.9857

Thanks GH and AM for fights in the last two weeks, some of them were good. And forgive some spout coming from us, we are a role-playing server.

in WvW

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

I personally hope that PS gets smashed by the French on reset and that a heavy defeat will make all the fairweathers go away.

We have not been having a good time in WvW the past few days. It’s getting to the point of being more stress than it’s worth. Some of my guild members are getting really burnt out.

Even with commander badge asking people to get on me, it takes 10 mins for people to get where they’re needed and set up a treb on cliff to take out Overlook trebs. Unfortunately for you AM, your guys on mortars and trebs seemed to be awful aims so once my treb was FINALLY up I took out 2 mortars and 4 trebs with mine left on a sliver of health. If AM guys hadn’t missed so many shots it would’ve gone horribly. This is but an example of the mess on Piken EB at the moment. It was not like this even a few days ago. It’s plummeting.

I am expecting us to get steamrolled in the next tier up.

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in WvW

Roo Stercogburn.9671

I welcome turtles. It makes our necromancers feel useful.

I also welcome kebabs. But thats mainly because I’ve been enjoying a few light refreshments this evening.

Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

So.. guilds like BOON, Necr and VII want face to face fights.. so tell me how should our leader inside the TS face your guild-group with 25 people from different guilds who have never really player together? If you want us to stand around naked and shout “please hit me and loot me hard” then do that.. I think you are just pissed because the turtle makes it harder for you to kill our randoms.

Speaking for BOON, we don’t care about people turtling when raiding to date we have killed 100% of turtles be it in the open a supply camp on our gate in the boss room attacking and defending, my personnel view is very clear, working as intended until they patch it otherwise.

As for culling, rendering, portaling whine? It’s part of the game people have to deal with and l2fightinvisables! The sole reason in my videos I run about at front spamming staff skill one is to see the numbers and figure out where they are and make the call on TS and let the raid deal with them.

Its not our job to tell other peple how they should play the game, its open world pvp people can do whatever they please, just like we do ourselves and would tell anyone telling us how we should play to go and take a big long lick so would expect the same back.

But it aren’t just some people/pugs.. I also know different BOON vids.. and when the commander is frapsing you also see the chat.. so.. ^^

As above, what we speculate and discuss in our TS, private forums, guild chat etc is one thing, what we are prepared to call out as a fact is another and I can’t recall any BOONs posting anywhere about AM cheating etc? If they have I have missed it.

Every server has cheats, people just need to seperate a communuty from idiots rather than branding entire servers.

www.booncontrol.com

in WvW

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

So what tactic do you recomend? Which tactics aren’t cheap, that is easilly to explain for new/unused WvW-Players?

I’m really open for pikens pro-tactic and if you explain it easy enough I might try to introduce AM to them. But shouting “cheat” “cheap” “poor” and “disgraceful” without naming alternatives is poor itself. Believe me we would also often really like to run around with big guild groups where you know each name, his class, if he got blueprints or not etc.. but our raidlears are working with what they got.. and just running around aimless and getting whiped by BOON isn’t what pugs really enjoy.

You likely saw the state of PS Borderland tonight? At one point I ported in to see wtf was happening, no commanders and only one small guild group, loads of omg get here and help etc.. went to port 30 man BOON raid in, 1 person gets in and que…. I am erm 150 ppl and they 1 tower the guild just took and no keeps on their Borderland vs one server.

So I gave them the this pro tactic, which was pretty much, 150 ppl kittening about doing jack kitten, go apply to a organised WvW guild that raids that way you can do it youselves and make a difference and have alot more fun doing it too.

WvW isn’t fair, and never will be, people have to adapt to what they meet, be it turtles, culling, portals, big guild raids, if your losing to big guild raids, make big guild raids and even the playing field cause while they are winning and farming kills they are not going to change.

Anyways as already said the Piken up to last week is almost gone now our strong WvW guild raids are now diluted, qued etc, another influx week like we just had and it will just become like another random server, but no point complaining we had a good 6 weeks or so, and it won’t change anything, either live with it or leave and try find a new home to try and recreate it again.

Funny when the GH guilds bailed this week we were OMG we helped break a server :/ , ironic that it fact the server being broken was our own! lol.

www.booncontrol.com

in WvW

Starfall.6425

I didn’t complain. I just stated a fakt. AM is happy as it is and I’m in a quite good WvW-Guild although it’s not only WvW. I just wanted to show flamers why we are using the portl ^^ But I guess this diskussion is finished.. atleast for today ^^

Thanks to those who argued friendly.. I always enjoy that.

mfg Starfall

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

in WvW

Posted by: Nidhogg.2950

Nidhogg.2950

You are absolutely right that AM get’s back to turteling a lot when facing bigger or equal groups. But again.. unlike Piken we have nearly no guilds who can create own raids. We organice through a TS that is open for everyone. So our raids consist mostly of 50% ‘veterans’ and the rest are occasional players and absolutely new WvW-Player.

mfg Starfall

Tommorow is the last day of our match up and the places seem pretty much determined. Piken will be first, Abbandons second and Gunnars third.

If you want some pointers against Piken fair enough, Tommorow evening there will be another meeting where PS, AM and GH people are welcome. Ill post the details, if you want Ill give Gunnars perspective on what we felt worked best against your respective servers. We didnt win, so judge for yourself how much you value this :-)

Guildleader of Vitas, Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Gelltor.3015

Gelltor.3015

I love how its just turned into Am versus PS……..All i’ve spent the last week doing is working on my caravan killing……go GH xD

in WvW

Posted by: Nidhogg.2950

Nidhogg.2950

Its likelier that GH catches up with AM then that AM catches up with SP if you look at the scores.

GH isnt going to catch up, if AM manages to catch up with Piken this week Ill donate them a nice Omega Siege Golem.

Guildleader of Vitas, Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Starfall.6425

Long night, fun to fight!
Funny night although Piken seemed to stop playing. Also got some points out of this long raid.

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

in WvW

SabreWalrus.8647

AM seemed to have some nightcapping revolution going on with 8 or so golems tonight.

Would not let you 100% the map, sorry

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in WvW

Posted by: Maartac.9457

Maartac.9457

one question: what have you done by the Players of Abbadon mouth? in each matchup we are insulted or accused. why do you hate us so much?
these “cheap” tactics are used by each server!

-Necro-Thief-Warrior-Guardian-
http://de.twitch.tv/maartac

in WvW

Posted by: nirx.7346

nirx.7346

Greetings to my enemies!
Two weeks of fighting against each other lay behind us. You both gave us some important lessons to learn.

I want to thank you, players from Piken Square and Gunnars Hold. I wish you good luck and a lot of fun during the next weeks. May you meet stronger enemies to compete with, Piken Square, and may you rise again, Gunnars Hold. Hopefully we will meet again.

Please Remember: Although our Avatars are fighting against each other, WE are playing a game together. If we hate each other, something went totally wrong.
I’m sorry for my bad English.

Nirsary Eiswolf
[Wotans Kinder] auf Millersund (DE)

(edited by nirx.7346)

in WvW

Posted by: Kogan.9857

Kogan.9857

There is no hate from Piken, stop reading only whine posts and ignoring positive ones. Thanks for fights. Good luck.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

Its been 2 weeks of fighting, even if we fought knowing beforehand we where going to lose. I think we all learned from this 2 weeks, I seen new approach, more organisation and eventually more fun from all sides (though Piken where far more organised from day 1, AM and GH had to do some catch up)

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in WvW

Posted by: Kyus.3812

Kyus.3812

Had a really good two weeks, I’ve met some fantastic individuals and groups from GH and AM. I quite enjoyed 50 + AM, portal bombing onto our 5 man group last night as the last thing I’ll be doing in this matchup. its been brilliant, varied and the best two weeks of WvW I’ve played since launch.

GH, AM good luck in your next matchups

Kyús – 80 – Guardian// All Classes Level 80
Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

in WvW

TheRamosOnline.2670

I personally hope that PS gets smashed by the French on reset and that a heavy defeat will make all the fairweathers go away.

We have not been having a good time in WvW the past few days. It’s getting to the point of being more stress than it’s worth. Some of my guild members are getting really burnt out.

Even with commander badge asking people to get on me, it takes 10 mins for people to get where they’re needed and set up a treb on cliff to take out Overlook trebs. Unfortunately for you AM, your guys on mortars and trebs seemed to be awful aims so once my treb was FINALLY up I took out 2 mortars and 4 trebs with mine left on a sliver of health. If AM guys hadn’t missed so many shots it would’ve gone horribly. This is but an example of the mess on Piken EB at the moment. It was not like this even a few days ago. It’s plummeting.

I noticed it too.
Something happened a few days ago and either Piken suddenly got bad or AM suddenly got their night cappers back, because for a few days in a row we’ve lost everything come morning. That didn’t happen last week or most of this week.
x.x

in WvW

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Some video of fights over the last couple of weeks against Pikeys and AM: http://youtu.be/ZJTsfLVlmTU

The voice comms chatter later in the vid is when AM held Hills. We could hardly hit stuff for laughing.

Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: Salamol.7963

Salamol.7963

I noticed it too.
Something happened a few days ago and either Piken suddenly got bad or AM suddenly got their night cappers back, because for a few days in a row we’ve lost everything come morning. That didn’t happen last week or most of this week.
x.x

I’ve personally not bothered, same for most of my guild… last week we ran with 5-10 guildies, though after spending multiple hours in queues on Sunday, it’s just a hassle. I’d rather we didn’t get stomped, but I would sooner be able to get all our guildies in for an evening of PvP than have fragments of different guilds with no co-ordination thanks to an influx of fairweather-ers.

Follow me: @Salamolign
Mist Angels [Mist] – Piken Square

in WvW

SabreWalrus.8647

I’ve personally not bothered, same for most of my guild… last week we ran with 5-10 guildies, though after spending multiple hours in queues on Sunday, it’s just a hassle. I’d rather we didn’t get stomped, but I would sooner be able to get all our guildies in for an evening of PvP than have fragments of different guilds with no co-ordination thanks to an influx of fairweather-ers.

This is mostly my opinion as well. I’m not so fussed about the scored or about climbing tiers, that will happen naturally if we play well. All I want to do in WvW is play with guildies and friends, have fun and have good fights. The fantastic and memorable fights are always what matter in the end, not the server’s score.

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in WvW

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

It’s been a fun 2 weeks and I cant deny that this matchup has changed all three servers. VII will be taking the night off to prepare for the week ahead.

All the best and hope you have enjoyed your time fighting us. See you all again as you climb or we fall.

in WvW

Posted by: Gahn.8150

Gahn.8150

I had fun and met valuable enemies.
Farewell all

Gahn Lonewolf [TDA]
Norn Guardian
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

Thanks Vanz, and awesome vid (again) Roo

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Erro.2784

Erro.2784

It was a good two weeks, thanks for the fights AM and GH.

Have to say I am pleased with PS and the relentless rise we are experiencing, all except the flood of freeloaders… Regardless, gogo PS primetime!!

[VII] – Aurora Glade
VII youtube channel
Erro youtube channel

in WvW

Starfall.6425

Its likelier that GH catches up with AM then that AM catches up with SP if you look at the scores.

GH isnt going to catch up, if AM manages to catch up with Piken this week Ill donate them a nice Omega Siege Golem.

75k Points between PS and AM ; 83k Points between AM and GH… so we cought up with PS more. I would say we did it xD So where can I get the Omega?

mfg Starfall

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth