[EU] Gold League Predicted Rankings

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

so actualy, every server that play in same MU with deso and Sfr will double team desolation. That would be Desolation logic.
Now normaly would be like this :
SFR 4 waypoints 30 players /map
Desolation : 1 waypoint – 1 map jump blob
the double team server : should i go attempt an t3 sfr garrison , or should i take an paper desolation garrison, while desolation blobing on EBG ?
I got 20 ppls,should i go atack t3 bay owned by SFR , defended with 30 ppls, or paper hills owned by Zergolation , while Deso blob is on other map ?
Wake up Zergolation !!!
-your scout reports are horible or delayed, when we wanna farm you, we do not even drop sieges at gates, so you can respond in time
- Your defence is even worse
-Every single time i’ve capped your t3 garrison you had at least 10 -12 player alive inside, with ice bows, or using arrow carts , tring to kill us, not to contest.
Comparing with other servers like elona who split intro 7-8 small groups to counter our PPT, you prefer to blob with 80 ppls in 1 single map.
Comparing with other server that contest 1 single supply camp for 1 hour (vizu )
Why would anybody allow you to keep the paper towers, garrison , or undefended structures.
You are still weak Zergolation, if you want to be number 1, zombie apocalipse for 4 hours durring the night will not be enough

Best wishes, and best regards

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

Calling 2nd Server weak is kinda funny.

in WvW

Posted by: Samstein.5269

Samstein.5269

SFR is #1, every other server is weaker, logic? ofcourse you can call the 2nd server weak..

Every server blobs, every server has guilds, every server has roamers, but SFR does it best, that´s why SFR is winning the league at this rate, you can whine however much you want, but fact is that SFR is winning… It´s sad though that you try to come with excuses to losing, you´re not good enough – yet.

It´s true that SFR has lost alot of quality in their pugs but we´re still winning. Personally I don´t give a kitten about the league but coming and whining, giving excuses to losing is just destroying the mood, stop it! Try to do better instead…

in WvW

Posted by: hholls.3278

hholls.3278

SFR is #1, every other server is weaker, logic? ofcourse you can call the 2nd server weak..

Every server blobs, every server has guilds, every server has roamers, but SFR does it best, that´s why SFR is winning the league at this rate, you can whine however much you want, but fact is that SFR is winning… It´s sad though that you try to come with excuses to losing, you´re not good enough – yet.

It´s true that SFR has lost alot of quality in their pugs but we´re still winning. Personally I don´t give a kitten about the league but coming and whining, giving excuses to losing is just destroying the mood, stop it! Try to do better instead…

Lol …… SFR does coverage/blobbing best I’m not complaining you have copied the winning tactics by Viz which is all part of the game and are rightly no1 but do not for one minute think that equals skill believe me your guilds would get destroyed by most in silver league the fights against equal numbers with you nearly always equal a Deso win or you running back to your a/c’s.

in WvW

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

Cheers to desolation for actually being hungry enough to try and take us down, as hard as it can be to believe the core and old part of SFR still prefer challenge over easy win.

Secondly, you should really get some small scale teams. If 5-10 people attack a desolation tower it’s either 1) not gonna be defended 2) whole blob is gonna come and another sfr team will flip something else from deso.

It’s incredibly boring to fight deso with this blob only mentality.

in WvW

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

Lol …… SFR does coverage/blobbing best I’m not complaining you have copied the winning tactics by Viz which is all part of the game and are rightly no1 but do not for one minute think that equals skill believe me your guilds would get destroyed by most in silver league the fights against equal numbers with you nearly always equal a Deso win or you running back to your a/c’s.

haha please don’t joke about deso pugs fighting sfr pugs same numbers and winning whenever we fight deso pugs you are horrible 10 of you die first engage then you have another group of 10 players dedicated just to ressing the ones that die so when we fight you outmanned we eventually always lose cause you have a group of dedicated players just to ress your dead players sometimes our pugs even wipe your guilds same numbers. I do admit though that the quality of our pugs since a year ago has fallen a lot but even though we have our share of rallbots now we still have a good core of players left that pull the weight of the rest. what you say about silver league guilds though is prob true as far as i’m aware the quality of silver league guilds is much better than gold league guilds but deso went to silver league and just blobbed them so I dunno why u talk about silver league

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

(edited by Gensokyo.1528)

in WvW

Samstein.5269

@hholls, every blob loses, every group loses fights, outnumbered or not. If you are suggesting that any server always wins their fights unless enemies are outnumbering them and never loses when they are equal numbers you live in a dream, a real fantasy, a delusion. This happens to everyone, everyone has experienced beating outnumbered opponents, equal numbers. Your argument is that you are awesome and always win over others unless they outnumber you as far as I can understand, well if you were so great everyone else would just hide behind their walls and just cross fingers you don´t get a better coverage cause that would make you #1 wouldn´t it?.. So mindkittened.

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Everyone wanted you out of the silver league because you blobbed them to death. Now that you have something to fight for, you come 24/7 on different forums crying your guts out about various topics that no one cares about.

Really Deso is the only server worth fighting, but your constand whine, whine and whine…with 3 different topics opened each matchup makes you look like a spoiled kindergaten kid that had his candy taken away by big bad SFR.

Grow some backbone.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in WvW

Posted by: Xelic.8674

Xelic.8674

Random guy from a server = whole server

Plz.

in WvW

Posted by: Seroooo.5837

Seroooo.5837

Yeah sorry about the whines : ) But think about this…if SFR would have 70% of focus from both servers im pretty sure ur gonna start to whine as much when Piken/Viz doubleteam vs you : ) you know how it feels to get doubleteamed : ) SFR have been long time 1# and it seems you need Alliance during this league to hold it : ) Still SFR Deny everything and dont have balls like Vizunah and admit stuff : ) But hey it dont matter! It’s just a game and we are gonna have fun or atleast we do! Or is it too booring and easy for SFR atm? It seems you spend alot of your time on forums to just say how bad deso is : ) for me SFR have always been top Tier1 zerg fighters, organized and good scouting and you have alot of good commanders : ) Every server have good and bad players : ) so stop the server hate and play fair : ) We all want to enjoy this.

-Stomp4Deso

I Willdominate U – Commander on desolation – Ultimate Dominator – Da Pain Train

in WvW

Samstein.5269

@Seroooo, as much as it´s true that sometimes desolation got focused because of several different reasons, most likely because it had most sense to focus you on a specific time, the first time I heard alot of cries from desolation that SFR were focusing them was in the first BB matchup and I got something to say about that – 1st of all, SFR already secured the win. 2nd of all, in the end of the matchup it was shown overall for the entire week it was 50/50 focus on both BB and Deso. 3rd of all, desolation was focusing completely wrong things in a matter of ppt so they were crippling themselves from coming 2nd in the last few hours they couldve come 2nd if they played smarter.

Now, how is it ONLY SFR fault that deso isn´t performing better?.. I don´t hate desolation as in the server itself, I think desolation is by far the biggest threat towards SFR but the whining is seriously out of controle, reading posts from guildmembers of a guild that was previously on SFR. That´s what´s making alot of trolls appear and these discussions gets out of hand with stupid silly accusations. I think because of many “desotears” as other fellow players on my server has described it they have been fueled to keep it going simply because it´s fun for them to upset people.

(edited by Samstein.5269)

in WvW

Posted by: Gadian.4792

Gadian.4792

Oh how I miss the old mu threads where there was actually nice kudos posts inbetween all the kitten…

Gadi ~ the pink norn of Desolation
Thousand Lakes Alliance [TLA]

in WvW

Posted by: Seroooo.5837

Seroooo.5837

@ Samstein, Well said well said ! I totally agree that deso could have got 2nd place on that matchup : ) But it is very demotivating when SFR literally almost spawncamp us in all borders and even protected BB stuff : ) I really think many of the players thinked it was a brutal and very harsh way to loose in the last day : ) Its not that deso gave up, its we played wrong (Bloodlust) and I have balls to admit that lost the 2nd place that week : ) and it was refreshing to play vs german servers and play fair for once : ) if some people from german servers read this I love you guys =) VS you its so much fun to play and you know nobody gonna spawncamp you meanwhile other server take your stuff! Respect.

-Stomp4Deso

I Willdominate U – Commander on desolation – Ultimate Dominator – Da Pain Train

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Secondly, you should really get some small scale teams. If 5-10 people attack a desolation tower it’s either 1) not gonna be defended 2) whole blob is gonna come and another sfr team will flip something else from deso.

You must be playing at a different time to me .. of course we have small scale teams .. how else do you think we manage to get the bloodlust buff so much? In fact, I had a ball running with a 5 man team last night. Your guys were great fun to play against, and very annoying as well! Our commander’s rant about the warrior who just wouldn’t die were so funny, I kittened myself! We came out on top (but hey .. I would say that!). The only time I died was when we got caught by the 80-man blob (ok .. maybe it was 30, but it sure felt like 80 )!

I am really enjoying Gold league .. and against all odds, I’m finding my skills improving (putting to ‘lie’ the theory that Silver league is where you’ll find madskillz).

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in WvW

Posted by: Point Blanc.3105

Point Blanc.3105

I just think its funny that SFR is blamed for double teaming every time against Deso. Do you want to see real double teaming? In the week of April 25th – May 2nd, Blackgate’s score was 100 thousand lower than the second placing Tarnished Coast and it’s happening again this week. That is quite obviously double teaming.

If SFR really did have an “alliance” with either BB or Jade Sea, Deso’s score would be the same. That is the answer which is so clear in front of your faces. But you are too ignorant to see it, so you blame us for double teaming instead.

For some reason you expect SFR to just let you win? Of course we aren’t going to do that. We want to win and to do that that we will keep our points up and yours down.

in WvW

Xelic.8674

I just think its funny that SFR is blamed for double teaming every time against Deso.

It’s fact tho, not just an accusation.

:)

in WvW

Posted by: Huggyos.9584

Huggyos.9584

I just think its funny that SFR is blamed for double teaming every time against Deso. Do you want to see real double teaming? In the week of April 25th – May 2nd, Blackgate’s score was 100 thousand lower than the second placing Tarnished Coast and it’s happening again this week. That is quite obviously double teaming.

If SFR really did have an “alliance” with either BB or Jade Sea, Deso’s score would be the same. That is the answer which is so clear in front of your faces. But you are too ignorant to see it, so you blame us for double teaming instead.

For some reason you expect SFR to just let you win? Of course we aren’t going to do that. We want to win and to do that that we will keep our points up and yours down.

This was obvious fact for us, despite you didn’t want to see it for some reason, what your server calls it as whining instead to admit it..
Most of the times both of sfr and bb were started to attacking us in the exactly same time both end of our area on eb, and always(!) came for us while we were fought one of your servers. Most of the time both of you are only attacked us, that the score couldn’t show. I shouldn’t be proud to win in that way and state that we are the best server, and beyond that abuse the other..
But guys, do it!

We will Desolate!

in WvW

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

I just think its funny that SFR is blamed for double teaming every time against Deso.

It’s fact tho, not just an accusation.

:)

Ok i have just one question the
If what you say is a fact.A real fact.Then Why desolation are not in the same position like server BG from NA?

I think exactly like him.I just couldn’t say it better.If we SFR is double teaming you then why are you still so high in the ranking?Yes SFR is that good so to not let you do anything.Just like BG is being smashed.

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

(edited by moiraine.2753)

in WvW

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

1) Cheater #1
2) Cheater #2
3) Legit #1
4) Legit #2
5) Legit #3
6) Random Looser #1
7) Random Looser #2
8) PvE only pop server #1
9) PvE only pop server #2

This made me giggle

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Upperground.6849

Upperground.6849

I sincerely hope all ppl here are trolling when they use the gw2wvw.org ‘Focus’ stat to support or deny double team claims.

It just shows how much each side caps from eachother, and does not represent any focus at all about fights.

These same statistics would even be better to claim that Deso just has a hard time winning any fights in WvW that are bigger scale and therefor are least capable of defending their stuff and thus losing their stuff most. Winning bigger fights mostly means you don’t finish off downed by stomping because it may kill you, and thus results in less points out of ppt for those doing good in bigger fights. If you are bad in bigger fights you can of course always make some points by taking out your army of hideyhidey thieves to finish off ppl for getting points (while focusing on holding bloodlust). Or of course if you greatly outnumber your opponent it is possible to go with finishing off your enemies.

So what do these statistics really tell us about Desolation…. Gotta love statistics.

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

1st place server attacks your left flank, 3rd place server sees you are fully occupied on left flank, of course 3rd place will attack 2nd place right flank, as they see it as an opportunity to grab something that they might be able to hold without becoming the focus of the 1st place server.
This is just simple logic. There is no alliance between SFR and any other server, it’s just that the sensible thing for the 3rd place server is to grab what it can while the 2nd place is being focused by the 1st.
Personally, if it’s choice between attacking anyone (except Viz) and Deso, I’ll always go for attacking Deso as it’s just more fun:-)

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in WvW

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

1st place server attacks your left flank, 3rd place server sees you are fully occupied on left flank, of course 3rd place will attack 2nd place right flank, as they see it as an opportunity to grab something that they might be able to hold without becoming the focus of the 1st place server.
This is just simple logic. There is no alliance between SFR and any other server, it’s just that the sensible thing for the 3rd place server is to grab what it can while the 2nd place is being focused by the 1st.
Personally, if it’s choice between attacking anyone (except Viz) and Deso, I’ll always go for attacking Deso as it’s just more fun:-)

Thats what you’d think normally right? One server attacks the others, lets say longview, so defender goes there. Then the the other offensive bl servers best plan would be to go for the defenders other upper tower or garrison. That would be logical right?

But what I’ve seen, not always but few times while being on SFR bl, we decide to focus SFR as it would be the logical thing to do while being 2nd. So according to the logic said before. It would only be logical for JS to go for SFR too. But what happens they go for our tower. Meh, maybe it’s the 3rd goes for 2nd or something.

Not saying it’s a bad thing to do or wrong thing to do just makes the game more interesting when it’s not the same boring kitten day after day. Today’s “hard” focus was a nice surprise tbh. Moar fights and kittens. Been having the most fun during the league while we’ve been against SFR. And I thank you for that.

I feel bit ashamed for all the deso people coming to QQ about double teaming since there really is none just hard focus or slack days. It’s all for the lols after all.

@Xao You scrub enjoying this thread even more than i am apparently at the moment

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: wtflithuania.7824

wtflithuania.7824

Who cares about double teaming. Im happy only SFR can fight blob vs blob and give us lots of lootbags ^^

Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: JoeYl.4609

JoeYl.4609

Double focus against deso ? http://hpics.li/05ec712
where is the red server ?

in WvW

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

god this topic made my day again.. Keep it going guys argue over a boring game… And deso tears are best… at least if you didnt run from open fights when I lead….
And Deniara guy is still talking bulkitten after 2 years in the game god he is like desolation version of Troma.
And yeah if we want to double t eam you, you will have nothing on the maps.. Honestly on reset everytime we moved for your hills js went for our bay so? your point…And you are good on 2 things I admit blobing and building siege Honestly if you dont bored me so much you will get destroyed but wvw is so easy vs deso that I rarely lead…too easy….BB is better fight…until they log off after 2 hours farm… And deso claiming to make money from wvw being dead 90% time is just nosense but yeah the farm is good

in WvW

Posted by: zMajc.4659

zMajc.4659

Honestly on reset everytime we moved for your hills js went for our bay so?

Except when you double teamed us on Hills the other day and we demolished you both at once.

in WvW

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

If deso keeps playing with a single or double server blob.
You can t complain other servers wichever they’ll be and in any tier, will just PvDoor your unattended stuff while you lose hours to kill small zergs that have the only job to slow your blobs down..

Afaik is the same issue you have since months ….but only recently you decided to complain about doubleteaming.

Fact is if you don t defend your stuff and you play with few slow huge blobs, you can t complain of proper counterplay.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in WvW

Point Blanc.3105

Who cares about double teaming. Im happy only SFR can fight blob vs blob and give us lots of lootbags ^^

I have been playing this season a lot (as SFR) and I have only experienced being wiped by Deso once in an open field fight. While I have experienced wiping Deso +-80 times.

I think you are getting your servers mixed up.

(edited by Point Blanc.3105)

in WvW

Xelic.8674

To the angry SFR players who keep mailing me in game.
Keep going, but please stop following me in game. I find it creepy…

Plz.

in WvW

Posted by: Eviscera.9703

Eviscera.9703

I have been playing this season a lot (as SFR) and I have only experienced being wiped by Deso once in an open field fight. While I have experienced wiping Deso +-100 times.

I think you are getting your servers mixed up.

You must be good.

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

What I don’t understand is that Deso players dominate spvp but whenever you engage one in 1v1 fighting… they run away and come back with all their friends.

I am getting really tired of chasing Deso players all over the place… last night we were 2 players and we were fighting 3 Deso – 2 thieves and a warrior… I stomped both thieves and then spend 30 minutes chasing a warrior around the supply camp because he refused to fight… so I go and do something more interesting and he rez the two thieves and cap the camp in my absence…. I then bump into them again trying to ninja a tower with a ram… I kill both thieves yet again… and yet again, the warrior goes running about.

And this is not just a one off time…. this happens all the time. It just reinforces my complaint that spvp is about capping shrines and those who actually fight in spvp come last in the ratings. That is why Deso are good at spvp… they avoid fights and concentrate on capping the shrines.

To then try and use spvp as a reason why Deso are good is just pathetic… it actually just demonstrates that Deso can’t fight and won’t fight. Just keep running away. As a solo roamer, Deso are the most boring server to fight against.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in WvW

Posted by: Exami.2509

Exami.2509

All this hate all these pointing fingers, when ever talk is about Deso its all pointing fingers and saying its kittenty server, no one know how to play there. No matter if its result showing they are doing good?

Conclusion: Deso got lucky and killed Wurm 3times(yes just 1 pve example.), Got lucky and have good standings in spvp, Got lucky and is now 2nd spot on ranking in WvW, and in good spot on tournament ranking(swiss-style no one really know what will happen to 2-4 spots.)

So keep hatin. Started on Deso and now 600+days later still Deso!

Those that saying “Only once died to deso” or anyother server in that matter is just trolling. I can say i’ve died alot and on this current matchup plenty times. Some times 1vs1 sometime other than that. No matter. And to remind those that saying they are superior players than everyone else. you were noob too when you started. Know your roots or be lousy example.

Also i have videos from Deso raids, where we wipe and where enemy wipes. Key here is if you can learn from your wipe its only positive endresult. Im not playing this game only to wipe the enemies, also to have fun times and learn to play it.

(edited by Exami.2509)

in WvW

Point Blanc.3105

You must be good.

My intention was not to brag but to rectify his false statement. There is nothing that I hate more than liers.

in WvW

Eviscera.9703

Desolation is a superior server. This is known.

in WvW

Grok.6714

Desolation is a superior PVE server. This is known.

Fixed it for you…

in WvW

hholls.3278

You must be good.

My intention was not to brag but to rectify his false statement. There is nothing that I hate more than liers.

So you rectified a false statement by lying hence being exactly the sort of person you hate ??? Wow

in WvW

Xelic.8674

Desolation is a superior PVE server. This is known.

Fixed it for you…

Best sPvP players also.
WvW is all about blobs, which is why SFR is doing so good. And which is why PvP players wont bother with that PvDoor content.

Just my opinion.

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Funny thing is: Desolation dominates in PvE, dominates the PvP standings, and is currently second in EU WvW, yet according to the forum warriors it’s a lousy server where most of its players suck. Must be just dumb luck then

Even richer is to use WvW of all modes as the judging criterion, considering it’s a well known fact that individual skill is utterly inconsequential to the WvW ranking, which is all about coverage. Simply put, the strongest WvW server is the one that manages to PvDoor more often than the others.

It would also be interesting to know how many of the SFR forum warriors which such loud mouths are there from the start, and how many bandwagoned after it became obvious SFR was the strongest international WvW server

in WvW

Point Blanc.3105

You must be good.

So you rectified a false statement by lying hence being exactly the sort of person you hate ??? Wow

I apologize, it was a bit of an arrogant thing to say but I wasn’t lying.

in WvW

LordByron.8369

The problem is your pvp players don t play www ._. i guess.
We won many extremely outnumbered fights while roaming Yesterday and your roamers gave up after 2 hours in deso border.

Those weren t pvp players for sure. (and i guess they were mostly pve players).
I know deso have good pvp players but possibly they don t like pvp…. (also megaservers :/ makes pve and pvp “identity” quite bland).

GW2 balance:
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in WvW

Eviscera.9703

The problem is your pvp players don t play www ._. i guess.
We won many extremely outnumbered fights while roaming Yesterday and your roamers gave up after 2 hours in deso border.

Those weren t pvp players for sure. (and i guess they were mostly pve players).
I know deso have good pvp players but possibly they don t like pvp…. (also megaservers :/ makes pve and pvp “identity” quite bland).

Come back to me when you can roam with sizer in WvW.

in WvW

LordByron.8369

Come back to me when you can roam with sizer in WvW.

I can just open pvp forum and read everywhere “www is not pvp” or “www is pve” and similar comments

But now they changed their mind and went all to www and for some reason they lose fights…..

(or more possibly most pvpers don’t play www at all…).

GW2 balance:

in WvW

Posted by: Valdemas.4960

Valdemas.4960

I doubt most pvpers even have lvl 80s to wvw on.

Vinita Rush, ZDs Officer

in WvW

hholls.3278

You must be good.

Don’t worry I’m positive you haven’t got anything to be arrogant about…I suppose you’re not in your borderland because miraculously we’ve just wiped even numbers 5 times in a row…probably missing your superhuman skills

in WvW

Grok.6714

You must be good.

Don’t worry I’m positive you haven’t got anything to be arrogant about…I suppose you’re not in your borderland because miraculously we’ve just wiped even numbers 5 times in a row…probably missing your superhuman skills

Funny about last evening…I could say the same.
Miracles all over the place…

in WvW

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

You must be good.

believe me its not even numbers commander had 30 people on him max we just look a lot cause we are compact where as deso spread around like kitten also while you were attacking our garrison non stop jade sea blob was attacking our bay in their border at same time even though deso were ticking 360+ so I guess deso can stop whining about double team fact is third server in the matchup just attacks whoever looks weakest at the time

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

(edited by Gensokyo.1528)

in WvW

hholls.3278

You must be good.

Funny about last evening…I could say the same.
Miracles all over the place…

I was only responding to the fact he stated he had only been wiped once in 100+ open field fights….I know of nobody in the whole of gw2 who has done so well :-)

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

a little gold league music:

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in WvW

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

Tears of joy.

Even after playing against the Baruch and SFR double team, even after being accused of being a PVE only server, even after coming up from silver league we still came second.

How did it feel Baruch to be turned on by SFR in those last days after they realised Deso was closing the gap and the only way to stop them was end the alliance.You couldn’t even come second when SFR handed it to you.

Looks like you’ll probably have a chance to do it again in the next match up though.Question is, will you suckle at the sfr teet or will you actually stand up to mummy this time?

in WvW

Posted by: JoeYl.4609

JoeYl.4609

Barush didnt play the last days, SFR had no reason to let you cap their stuff to get point
Im pretty sure with all the bad things deso said about barush, the next week will be fun for deso …