EU Guild Closeds EotM

EU Guild Closeds EotM

in WvW

Posted by: Byron.1902

Byron.1902

I’ll try to keep this short and to the point. Massive queues = issues with running Guild Closed Raids and a lack of decent fights.

I’d like to extend an offer to all EU fight/closed raiding guilds that are having similar issues to migrate onto EotM maps for however many weeks it takes for queues to drop again.

If you’d like to get in on this, i’d like to try and get a contact/mailing list sorted asap.

If we can get 5 Red, 5 Blue and 5 Green guilds interested we might stand a chance to meet at least 1 of each other on the many overflow shards.

Pls indicate your interest like so:

e.g Guild: [sF] Smash Face
Server: Deso
Colour: Blue
~Size: 15-20

Don’t let this kitten throw you off your guild content. I don’t care for rewards, I’m sure many of you don’t either. We’ll still be here to pick them up when the pvers lose interest.

EU Guild Closeds EotM

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

This is why EU will always be > NA.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

EU Guild Closeds EotM

in WvW

Posted by: Mood.3128

Mood.3128

now what did you gain from that smarmy little comment?

EU Guild Closeds EotM

in WvW

Posted by: Sobx.1758

Sobx.1758

He didn’t make this “smarmy little comment” for his person gain, he just selflessly spreads the ultimate truth for free. This is why EU players will always be > NA players. So altruistic, wow.

(edited by Sobx.1758)

EU Guild Closeds EotM

in WvW

Posted by: Byron.1902

Byron.1902

Have had one response from an Elona Reach guild [TEC] so far. So thats 1 Red group, 1 Green group so far for this matchup.

Any others interested? Reply here or via in-game mail.

EU Guild Closeds EotM

in WvW

Jayne.9251

He didn’t make this “smarmy little comment” for his person gain, he just selflessly spreads the ultimate truth for free. This is why EU players will always be > NA players. So altruistic, wow.

Free the proletariat! Wink, wink.

EU Guild Closeds EotM

in WvW

Posted by: Immortal.1543

Immortal.1543

Not really. We’re not having queue problems like EU is right now. Our queue times are no more than 30 mins during prime time. I think our PvEers have less fortitude than yours, or it took them less time to figure out the time commitment for the rewards.

Immortal – YB4LIFE – [AI] Chronicus of Nornia/Lady Chronica

EU Guild Closeds EotM

in WvW

Posted by: BigWhiteShogun.2591

BigWhiteShogun.2591

Christ guys, I play on both servers. When EU pve is dead, I log in on NA and play with people there, and vice versa. On both servers I had equally brilliant time, and will have in the future. I never was a big WvW player, I log in there for my dailies to fill Legendary reward track. I don’t care for any of the rewards, though must say Legendary backpack is freaking sweet.

EU Guild Closeds EotM

in WvW

Posted by: Leaa.2943

Leaa.2943

Not really. We’re not having queue problems like EU is right now. Our queue times are no more than 30 mins during prime time. I think our PvEers have less fortitude than yours, or it took them less time to figure out the time commitment for the rewards.

Not really, the reason why your pugs are bleeding out is because your guilds on nearly all NA servers demands all players in a squad to be on ts/discord or they are not allowed to join squad and being ignored in fights, which leaves them with nothing and they stop joining. And the fits thrown from coms having to few on them is hilarious. As if they can not see the connection.

Anyway this is the main reason to why NA have so few pugs compared to EU. Whilst we want them on ts and nagg about it as well, we are not being total jerks about it and try to get them to join us on ts and if not at least be of use for the zerg we have.

EU Guild Closeds EotM

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Oh stop with the egos. I was being facetious.

I love what the OP is trying to do. It’s a hallmark of EU WvW.

EU Guild Closeds EotM

in WvW

Posted by: Mirkava.8526

Mirkava.8526

I was an EU Desolation player, Joined more than 1 guild, since the beginning of Gw2, and this year I moved to NA because I actually moved to north america. playing on both servers I realized 2 things:
-Yes, in general EU players are more skilled and more dedicated than NA players in every game mode pvp/pve/wvw (there are exceptions of course)
-NA in general has a better community, a bit more mature, and Definitely more Friendly. (taking into consideration that Canadians are the nicest ppl on the planet :P)
Good day

EU Guild Closeds EotM

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

I think that the OP will find it harder to actually have an area in EotM to actually fight then it is to get all three sides into the same map.