EU LF new wvw server, currently on T1

in WvW

Posted by: mrcrabcore.2781

mrcrabcore.2781

Hey guys im currently on desolation server and all it seems to be now is 1 zerg from each server on EB fighting each other all the time, thats it. No small little groups capping or anything.
Im thinking id enjoy joining a lower pop server where i could make a bigger impact commanding on and have that fun of moving up the tiers due to skill and not just huge numbers.

Im From the UK so id like a English based server. Could you let me know what your servers are like and if it might be a nice new home for and a few friends

Glasidria – Asuran Necromancer – Commander ~
Officer Glas – Asuran Guardian ~ Gunnars Hold
Guild – Dark Reavers [DkR]

in WvW

Posted by: iplayLoL.6584

iplayLoL.6584

Hey mate, talking in population wise you wouldn’t want the very high pop because they wouldnt be much different from your current one. Also the medium servers are perfect for what you are describing ONLY on the peak times. The next best solution is the High population servers where its right in the middle. Sometimes the map gets full but almost never and you can lead small to large groups. 2 or 3 medium squads are playing in peak times. Lastly since there are about 4 of these servers, 2 being french and german amd the others english. Between those 2 Gunnar’s Hold has a better WvW ranking and since i have transfered here with HoT its a great server with constant fun in PvE or PvPs. You should come. i have been in a T7 server so I know this is just more excitement, but not too crowded either. Hope yo see you here x