EU Players come to NA - We have candy!

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

Fierce competition, great matches, friendly opponents! We want you!

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Posted by: zarak.2314

zarak.2314

Why? NA is never on the same level in any kinds of pvp as far as I am aware as asia/eu. If you want real action your better off coming to EU.

in WvW

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

Come here in-staid. We on desolation would LOVE to have you here to night cap the french and german super servers, it makes them cry

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

I would rather have only Asian/Oceanic players come to NA, they are much better than EU players and not nearly as full of themselves =D

in WvW

coronbale.3894

Well there is an easy way to settle this, come on over to an NA server and prove it!

Or maybe EU should recruit from EU servers, and NA should recruit from NA servers.

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

The EU has cookies and boobs AND beer!!

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: ladyfabulous.1403

ladyfabulous.1403

Ruin and now PRY or something there is nothing to proove left…

Why? NA is never on the same level in any kinds of pvp as far as I am aware as asia/eu. If you want real action your better off coming to EU.

This guy is not expressing his opinion just telling you a well known fact.

in WvW

Posted by: Akumu.7238

Akumu.7238

No. NA players are far from competitive and most just want to be carried or rage quit otherwise.

I have been on both sides and there is a huge difference between the two audiences. Not that EU is all rainbows and sunshine either, but they are much more competitive.

I don’t wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that’ll be enough.

(edited by Akumu.7238)

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Cant compete with that mates

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

On TC our map chat is actually pleasant. Civilized even. And we have players from all over the world … We truly are a melting pot and our women swoon over British accents, wink wink.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

coronbale.3894

Honestly the stories ive heard are stories of MASSIVE gaps in coverage in the top 6 servers. It is to this end that EU has done massive PR pushes to get people to join them, because basically anything at your night time will propel your servers to #1

Lets put this another way, how many recruitment posts have you seen begging for EUs to come to our NA servers because we desperatly need people? You wanna know why you all jumped on this thread, this joke thread? Because your servers are so desperatly in need of people, that you need to jump anyones crap that even thinks about poaching your players.

- Your players are more skilled
- The competition is better
- No queue times
- Best lookin chicks
- Your quaggans have free coke parties on the center island

If its so amazing there, why are you begging? Were good with our communities, were good with our coverage, and you can keep your players. How about you?

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

EU Tier 1 has more active people, fights are better than NA a lot of open field battles.

Really seems EU Tier 1 it is more about the fight, NA Tier 1 is more about the PPT and who wins.

The top servers will have short WvW ques 16 hours out of the day and it is getting where even during NA prime you will see a que or two.

Would not take many NA to move over to make it even better, NA servers are no where close to this.

Tsym has moved servers before, come on over you will be glad you did, if not all it costs you is one week.

(edited by Binafus.8153)

in WvW

Posted by: Choko.6821

Choko.6821

EU tier 1 has better fight. Team Sweden was orginal from Desolution but haven’t never a expected seen a GC warrior can do. Now currently on Seafarers Rest. Where American people are boosting with ego by inchorent argument with me thinking that GC warrior is trash. That is the different and that different haven’t changed since fps gaming. :p

(edited by Choko.6821)

in WvW

Binafus.8153

French own NA prime not sure where they are from but they have the numbers.

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Honestly the stories ive heard are stories of MASSIVE gaps in coverage in the top 6 servers. It is to this end that EU has done massive PR pushes to get people to join them, because basically anything at your night time will propel your servers to #1

Lets put this another way, how many recruitment posts have you seen begging for EUs to come to our NA servers because we desperatly need people? You wanna know why you all jumped on this thread, this joke thread? Because your servers are so desperatly in need of people, that you need to jump anyones crap that even thinks about poaching your players.

- Your players are more skilled
- The competition is better
- No queue times
- Best lookin chicks
- Your quaggans have free coke parties on the center island

If its so amazing there, why are you begging? Were good with our communities, were good with our coverage, and you can keep your players. How about you?

Lol didn’t you just lose prx? It’s not a flame, I’m genuinely curious, given your statement.

in WvW

coronbale.3894

Sure did, and from the PRX players I know and respect that moved, they havent been to thrilled by the connection, or the PVDoor experience. They spend most of their time chasing the few decent teams that are out there. Thats probably ok for some, and any who find that a good time, you are welcome to those people!

Now a question for you, why all of a sudden are every NA forum we have cluttered with EU recruitments, posts in our match forums, on EVERY tier, and server sites being spammed by your recruitment messages?

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Binafus.8153

So how can PRX be chasing fights if the server they moved too is losing NA prime?

Right now 12 EST French server has 500 ppt, SFR where prx moved has 145

Coron someone is mixed up if they are telling you there is no fight during NA prime on EU come look for yourself.

in WvW

Binafus.8153

Next weeks EU 1 match up

French
English
German

What could be better than killing French and Germans all next week.

(edited by Binafus.8153)

in WvW

Binafus.8153

Best part is about EU it is hard to argue with people that do not speak the same language as you!!!!

in WvW

coronbale.3894

Been out of touch a bit, are they really getting that hammered? Nice.

Listen, all im asking is that we tone down some of the recruitment spamming. I have an EU recruitment post on every match post, a new one going up daily, and even on WvW strategy guides we get things like “want to learn something, come to EU”. Its like telemarketing getting into my MMOs…

How about 1 post, keep it in the threads with bumps, and leave the rest of the posts alone

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Choko.6821

Best part is about EU it is hard to argue with people that do not speak the same language as you!!!!

And the fun part American think they are better than Europe people post laughable argument like…

You opinion is still regard a opinion. Well, it shows today that you can’t handle argument and need to overhaul with ego.

Would help if you could actually form a proper argument. Get back to me when you have more than;

~I kill bad players/specs in wvw therefore I must be awesome
~ spvp is unbalanced and I don’t want to fight you there because I can’t use my pie

in WvW

Jayne.9251

So much derision.

All of you go have a nice cup of cocoa (schnapps optional)

in WvW

Binafus.8153

Coron understandable, but think about this.

From day one NA servers have asked for more night coverage.

People on the NA servers are tried of the same fight, each week with a few less but the same thing over and over, players are asking Anet to do something.

Some NA people have moved over and are trying to help fix a problem Anet has been unwilling to fix.

Then they report back it is better, if more move over it will even more fun, servers with real 24 hour coverage, the NA shift is much shorter when you are on EU, less demanding to have real compettition.

It is a different style of play not really saying better but different, it has been a nice change, on top of that French all wear Bezerker gear they are so easy to kill, but there are so many of them like stoping on fire ants.

BT has the roaming groups that all spec to mow over people, they really suck from ranged but if they get on you it is bad.

The EU Tier 1 is not the same three servers, no one from a French server is gonna move to a German and they are not going to move to a English, so you have servers moving in and out of Tier one instead of the same three servers week after week like NA.

I find it hard to believe anyone that is enjoying this game would not want at least to sample this.

Or bring your guild over and if it is so bad when you move back to NA you can tell everyone how much better NA is.

English vs French vs Germans next week, it is gonna be fun, are you really looking forward to SBI vs JQ vs SoS Friday?

(edited by Binafus.8153)

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

Told you guys Euros are full of themselves. But we do welcome the Asians =D

in WvW

salluks.6017

This is why we need global servers.

in WvW

Jayne.9251

TC is kinda aleady a global server. It’s nice.

in WvW

Binafus.8153

We do need one ladder, and there are less people WvWvWing.

So we can wait till Anet does it, which might never happen or move over and try it out.

EU servers are broke up by language so the chances of them moving to NA is less than NA moving to them.

in WvW

coronbale.3894

I totally get where you guys are coming for, but why have us come there? You guys can move over to NA servers just as easily, and then we will have the best of both worlds.

You have things wrong, just like we have things wrong. You make a strong case to join the EU circuit, but NAs have a strong following, and many reasons to stay! That now being settled, lets just try and keep the spam down a bit. No matter how strong a case you think you can make to bring NAs over to your EU servers, it doesnt justify dropping dozens of spam posts on forums.

I truly do hope I get a chance to meet your armies on the field, sounds like you guys would give us a run. I wont however, transfer over. If some time in the future ANET gets some cross continent action, ill be the first one cheering!

So lets just try and tone down the spam.

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Binafus.8153

Coron understandable but the people making these post feel like they are trying to help all of us get more fun out of this game before we move on.

If you only knew how mad it makes the French every time someone from the USA joins the EU ladder you would be there.

They have an amazing amount of French people that play during NA primve, think they are French speaking Canadians.

So how cool would it be to bring one guild from SoS, one from JQ and one from SBI and fight together one week on SFR? I know you still not gonna, but it would be Epic

I have played on NA for a long time, moved to SFR when prx did, so yes I have played both, followed you around on SoS before too when you were commanding.

(edited by Binafus.8153)

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

We do need one ladder, and there are less people WvWvWing.

So we can wait till Anet does it, which might never happen or move over and try it out.

EU servers are broke up by language so the chances of them moving to NA is less than NA moving to them.

This.

Europe has it pretty easy to be honest.

English server. German server. French Server.

Whatever language you speak, you go to that server. It is very unlikely that a german will go to a French server. But how likely is it for someone to transfer from JQ to TC in NA? Pretty likely, as there is nothing holding them back. There is no reason to transfer in the Europe tiers because….well….if you’re German than you go with the German server lol.

North America is one big melting pot so there is no distinction to be made.

Anet seriously does need to rethink this whole 24/7 coverage issue. It seems to be a coverage/recruitment game rather than actual skill.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

in WvW

Binafus.8153

Divine I would love Anet to make one ladder, but they have never even hinted at doing it.

But anet gave us the ability to move servers once a week, matches are one week long, so we gonna wait for Anet to do something they never even hinted about?

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

I can since I have the same…lol

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

WvW needs coverage gaps, bottom line. Movement of NA to EU or EU to NA negates those gaps and creates stagnation on a bigger scale.

Even though NA T1 has been the same match up for a while, we are still having a blast and some inner-guild rivalries have been brewing. Guilds like UL and SF get us excited because we know it’s going to be a good fight!

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in WvW

Binafus.8153

UL + SF one the same server for one week fighting Germans and French?

Starts Friday:)

French 350 PPT right now 1 am EST.

in WvW

Posted by: Ranc.7192

Ranc.7192

Lets have NA vs EU..

Top 3 t1 servers vs Top 3 EU servers!

I would put my money on NA

Rexir-80 Guardian
Guild- [EMP]
Server-Jade Quarry

in WvW

Binafus.8153

Ranc how is this going to happen?

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

You euros are good. Repetition becomes the accepted. You have sparked my interest even though I know your constant barrage of the same message might well be hypnotism.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

From POV of ex-BT (been on BT, Xaoc main guild branch, since BWE), US top tiers is lot less aggressive then EU (i almost never saw the common EU situation “we will win or die in battle, to the end, no retreat, no surrender!”), but have more stable coverage in offhours and tends to play for points rather then for domination. Almost all servers are Vizunah-like – multiple blobs with players from different small guilds and 1-3 specialized WvW guilds with guild zergs. Open field battles are rare, also no roaming guilds like RG or those Arborstone guys. Siege equipment is used more often, but with less tactical depth. Also a very friendly atmosphere and usually good morale here .

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in WvW

Choko.6821

EU ftw, person like Lalnuir think BT guilds are bad WvWvW. What American can do is making excuse at forum. In the end they can only running their mouth through forum. And while doing so we having bless with WvWvW in meanwhile.

in WvW

salluks.6017

Lets have NA vs EU..

NA would win, na plays for points and win.. Eu plays for fights and fun.
NA will win but eu would wipe NA zergs 10 times over. Different styles of play really.
Choice is simple actually.
If u want to win at any cost, go to NA, if u want agressive fights then go to Eu.

(edited by salluks.6017)

in WvW

coronbale.3894

Lets have NA vs EU..

NA would win, na plays for points and win.. Eu plays for fights and fun.
NA will win but eu would wipe NA zergs 10 times over. Different styles of play really.
Choice is simple actually.
If u want to win at any cost, go to NA, if u want aggressive fights then go to Eu.

Lol, just stick with the “we have beer and boobs”. Could your post be more biased?

Just for the record, the guilds on NA SoS are constantly building on our open field technique. TSYM has wiped hundreds of zergs over 4x our number, and since moving to SoS have gotten even better at it working with the communities here.

Sounds like the difference here is EU pew pew pews, while NA wipes the enemy while maintaining strategic locations, defending points, and scouting terrain.

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

salluks.6017

The problem here is only u seem to think that..every other person who transfered either to na or eu..seems to agree with me.this very thread has few examples.. Dont need to take it personally. This is not a kitten measurement contest.

in WvW

Binafus.8153

People who have moved, arguing with people who have not played on both ladders.

(edited by Binafus.8153)

in WvW

coronbale.3894

100% agree. Until ANET lines up a cross continental competition we are all talking out our collective butts. My dad can beat up your dad only holds water if we can actually get the gloves on.

What we do know something about, is spamming. You know, that thing gold sellers, telemarketers, and vendors along main street in Tijuana do? How about we agree that no matter what our region server has to offer, spamming isn’t required to get the word out.

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Binafus.8153

Anet is not going to have Cross Continental Competition.

Move on over and you can find out next week how you stack up, spamming you started this thread how is it spamming talking about what you put in the subject?

English vs German vs French – starts Friday, do not be afraid you will like it if you like good fights.

(edited by Binafus.8153)

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

And the fun part American think they are better than Europe people post laughable argument like…

Do just troll every single thread in the wvw section? I’m also aussie not american.
But then what should I expect from someone who thinks a glass cannon warrior is amazing at wvw and that spvp isn’t balanced because you can’t use food buffs. . . .

in WvW

Posted by: holska.4127

holska.4127

Cookies and beer don’t mix very well so there’s still some room for improvement. Boobs go with everything though.

in WvW

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

NA servers have bigger guns

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

NA servers have bigger guns

It is not the size of the gun that matters. But what you do with it.

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: MoonSpell.4512

MoonSpell.4512

what?? there’s NA servers out there!!!

STARTED DOWN BELOW BUT NOW
GOING HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER….
~~ MoonSpell ~~ Guardien [FM][GC][VS]