[EU] Server transfers and overview

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

At Primetime half of Gandara is going to be in Queensdale just for something to do.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Well so far I haven’t noticed that queues are all that arduous. The most a few guildies and I have had to wait so far is about 15-30 minutes during primetime.

The only map that’s stacked heavier is Eternal, which is to be expected anyway, but coverage across all maps is pretty decent all round during prime.. as for off-prime their is still some decent numbers/activity and I have seen a few small queues around lunch time – I am sure when the tournament hots up those queues will increase for sure, but the alternative was sitting on UW having the motivation sucked right out of us day after day, night after night. I am all for having fun in WvW and often we run as a small guild unit, but every corner seemed to present a 10-15+ zerg each time we ventured out of spawn.. if we could even get out of spawn last time….

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

As far as I know, Gandara still has plenty of room for transfers and there are many many times when it has no queues (like right now 10:30pm Eastern Time US).

And no, they’re not going to sit in Queensdale if they can’t enter EBG or a borderlands map. there’s always edge of the mists to do battle in while u wait in the queue.

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Thanks for consigning me and everyone on Gandara who actually has fun playing WvW as a community to Blob of the Mists, if that’s all you’re looking for go join another server please.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in WvW

Posted by: Dragan.7568

Dragan.7568

We [Barren Knights] also moved to Gandarra. We are PvE players or to be more precise roleplayers. Just moved because our last server didnt like the way we hold RPGevents at our BG keep as this is really important place at our storyline. Hopefully we get all along this time. =) We are small guild, only 30-50 members who (role)play daily @ wvw.

in WvW

Posted by: Sorcha.4976

Sorcha.4976

Some news from Arborstone :
Arrivals :
[SanG] + [COP] + [VVV] from Augury Rock – late December
[EO] from Fort Ranik – just now

It feels to me we have reach our most confortable population now. Don’t really need more.

Arborstone – [CCCP] Warrior Kelkahir

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Whoa boy. Blacktide and Arborstone both rising up! Two former #1 servers