[EU]Whiteside Ridge - Get a REAL challenge!

in WvW

Posted by: DaYeL.1495

DaYeL.1495

The Whiteside Pact Alliance on WR is looking for others WvW focused guilds!
EU/NA/AS guilds are all welcome, we principally need numbers ATM.

The Pact has a dedicated site with forum and a TS with 200 slot open to all.

We growned up in tiers we fight with Gunnar and Aurora this week, 2 server which have the double WvW population than us while the usual 2-3 guilds make good WvW for Whiteside like the [WvW] and [MdA], but 2 guilds cannot do the work that is done by 15 guilds in other servers.

This is the site:
http://whitesidealliance.guildlaunch.com/

You wanna make the difference? Come to WR! Here you can.

Dayel Baratheon – Guardian LvL 80
[MdA] Mietitori di Anime – Officer
Commander-Whiteside Ridge (Whiteside Pact Alliance)

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

I feel for you guys having the outmanned buff. We are there at times. Good luck with recruitment

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

ATM how you have seen yesterday evening we have numbers to keep 1-2 border very well.
But this means we lose in others. Aurora are everywhere and roam at least with 25 ppl zergs, while Gunnar has 2-3 15 ppl group interesting like [CNTK] or [KISS]. But if they merge at same border we cannot do anything in 20 [MdA].

I hope someone join this project.

Some guildies begin to be tired pulling the cart alone with the [WvW] but i dont want to Switch server.

in WvW

Posted by: Khylrion.2718

Khylrion.2718

good luck with your recruitment …

I did have to laugh at your statement that GH outnumbers you 2-1 though ;-)

in WvW

Posted by: Karakoth.4567

Karakoth.4567

Come to RoF. We have same problem.
If we merge servers we might have about the numbers UW and the others run with =)

Server: Reign Of Fire
Toon: Karakoth – LV80 Necromancer
Guild: NP

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

good luck with your recruitment …

I did have to laugh at your statement that GH outnumbers you 2-1 though ;-)

Just the truth.

For me 20 vs 40 in each border is double. I dont know for ya.
Plz leave the post free from flame or trolling

(edited by DaYeL.1495)

in WvW

Posted by: SCHwat.7391

SCHwat.7391

Good idea but I am a bit disappointed. What about VAR? ;-)
Good luck for the recruitment, we are on your side.

Wariance [VAR]

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

Good idea but I am a bit disappointed. What about VAR? ;-)
Good luck for the recruitment, we are on your side.

Im happy to see the [VAR] have wake up. Last 2 week i have seen you guys very active, continue this way and we can achieve good results!

in WvW

Khylrion.2718

well I guess there are many flavours of truths out there … would love to have 40 in every battleground for sure :-)

That said, I hope that you are successful with your recruitments.

We are going through a similar phase in GH and we need the smaller servers to be strong! Just makes it more fun for all of us.

Good luck!

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

well I guess there are many flavours of truths out there … would love to have 40 in every battleground for sure :-)

Double or not is a fact GH outnumber us at the moment. And you see it when i switch to GH border and take 1 keep and 1 tower hold them vs 30 Defenders and my border begin to be capped by Gunnar while my scouts on WSR told me none is there to defend.

Its math

in WvW

Posted by: SCHwat.7391

SCHwat.7391

Khylrion – “We are going through a similar phase in GH”
Invader! Attack! ;-)
Right now you have more points but we are working on this “problem”, anyway GH seems a fair fight, as the point difference is not so significant. Both parties have the motivation to keep up fighting.

DaYeL – Please contact me in game, I will collect some contact persons from VAR to organize the movements, let`s kick this “evil” guys and girls out.

Wariance [VAR]

in WvW

Posted by: Murderous Clown.9723

Murderous Clown.9723

As a member of OTE i’m sorry our guild hasn’t been pulling it’s weight the last couple of weeks. Many of our members have started to focus on FotM and leveling alts instead of WvW.

Jimibabob – Valkyries of Dwayna [VoD]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Nidhogg.2950

Nidhogg.2950

Good opponents,

Bump, with compliments of Gunnars Hold, your current enemy :-)

Guildleader of Vitas, Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: allways.9270

allways.9270

First thing first – Whiteside Ridge – good luck! Get some guilds before the reset & fully hold your Border to have at least one solid point income. And flip all enemy garrisons & waypoints – just for the sake of morale. Heh ..

.. to Gunnars .. your server publicly announced & welcomed new NA WvW guilds in your server .. never the less, you are indeed a tough nut crackers. Well organized, too well for my taste, always good at tactics & swift skirmishes. Keep it up, I hope UW can reach back on ya & meet you again – hopefully on equal terms this time.

RoF .. concerning your comment about the numbers – it´s complete nonsense. UW is a lot worse on it, then you think – the only thing that we have, is a solid bunch of ppl, that simply go on a rampage without thinking, tactics, or whatever kind of sense there is. Follow the blue dot!

Charr Engineer
Death is Energy [DIE]
Underworld server; WvW – UW border/defence

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

I have to say that any fight I have seen this week with WR has been fought hard and well. I would recommend them as a server to join!

Good luck in your efforts guys

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

I noticed of our server (whiteside) tends to grind equipment first and then go to wvw…..

When people will be geared with ascended things they will return to wvw >.>.
Unless they release new pieces :|

At least is what happened in the past ._.

P.S. also gun taking 20-50 players 3 days a week and not a mention >.<

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

(edited by LordByron.8369)

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

We are still in need for WvW Focused guilds. EU/NA from all countries!

Someone interested?

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

We’ve just had the same problem on AG, we lost almost around half our population, at the best our server was ranked as nr. 10. Now we’ve gone down a lot because of the server transferr.
It will get better, but sometimes it has to be worse before it get’s better. We’ve now managed to pull a lot of good communication up. And I just want to tell you guys, that we dont have so many zergs running around this week^^ Think AG only have around 4 “big” WvW guilds, which have a “zerg” of max 30 each. And we are almost not online at the same time. So we now have some sort of core players/core guilds.
So I just want to wish you guys good luck with the rec.! Hope it will work out for you guys aswell!

And you would be more than welcome to join our server so we could perhaps get back to the spot we once were at!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

ATM on WR just 3 Guild roam for WvW daily. [WvW] who is the core WR WvW Guild and [VAR] and [MdA] these 2 last guild have at max a zerg of 20 good ppl for each guild.
make your counts.
The WR WvWers are very demoralized cause they are tired to carry on a server of pvers spending golds and effort in things that 90% of Wr population dont mind of.

Personally i dont want to leave WR, but a lots of guildmates begin ask for a transfer, they are tired to do all this fatigue for a server of pvers and farmer. And i have to think to my ppl fun First.
I dont know what we will going to do. But im sure that atm my fun on this game is decreased by a good 90%. Is so sad. And the support to the WvW is still inexistent in favor of events and pve stuff.

in WvW

Khylrion.2718

Hey Dayel,

I think we feel your pain as GH was in a similar position, but we managed to get through it a bit. From what I have seen last week WR could indeed bring even less people to the fray than us.

The whole experience, and losing a few guilds has made our server community in WvW quite strong now.

If your WvW guilds indeed want to leave your server, I would recommend that you check out the lower population servers with great communities like Underworld or Gunnar’s Hold.

Either way, I wish you all the best.

Kind regards,

in WvW

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Fractals really did a number on the WvW experience. There is just nobody on anymore because everyone is on the reward trail that is fractals. I appreciate the WvW drop buffs. But they should be even higher. I mean killing a level 80 player is more impressive than killing some boring PvE dungeon. Give us even more rewards and lower upgrade costs please!

Also, I am on WSR in the [WvW] guild. I took a break the last week and a half and its been a disaster apparently. Logged on recently to find even in this bracket we are outmanned on every borderland and even EB sometimes.

GH cant moan sorry. Last week we were outmanned everywhere the few times I logged in. Having the outmanned “buff” – which opponents should never be able to see kitten anet – on every bl and eb is never a good thing at 11pm eu time. But it happens to us.

I hate the thought of leaving WSR but its tempting to move to a new server with our committed WvW players from our server. Then maybe we could team up with RoF or someone and actually have people we can rely on rather than the current where only 3/4 guilds can get anything done or even play.

Step 1:

Fix fractals to not be THE way to get money/drops

Step 2:

WvW will be fun again.

ty

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in WvW

kribre.9683

I really feel sorry for you guys. But things will work out for you You will find the core players and core guilds, maybe some new one will blossom? If not you are always welcome on the other borderlands. I know that both GH and AG (which I come from) Would love to get you guys with us. Remember last week when we fought against WSR and GH. I personally would LOVE to see the AG WvW guilds together with KISS, MARA, MDA, and WvW all together on one server. I think we could do GREAT stuff together and jump up loads of rank, perhaps even to the top??

Just think about it guys!
Your always welcome here at AG

Tripilios

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

So. I think we have to decide 1 day for a irc chat. And decide 1 server of the low tiers worlds and transfer there.
I dont want to transfer for going on BT or Vizunah. Too easy. I wanna a real challenge.

But i want the chanche to play not being outmanned all the time.

Speak about it. IF the WvW core Guilf from server like GH AG WR and RoF will be join 1 UNIQUE WORLD , i think we can go to the top.

in WvW

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

I personally would LOVE to see the AG WvW guilds together with KISS, MARA, MDA, and WvW all together on one server.

Feel free to join Gunnar’s, then, one day – despite falling in WvW tiers, we still have a very strong and active PvE side, and we’ve managed to forge a cooperating community all across the server.
More so, KISS has already tried to transfer away but came back after a week or so, so i doubt they’d be willing to transfer over anywhere – be it AG, WSR or a ‘unique’ server; i guess they’re much too numerous to pull a total transfer off.

Everyone is welcome on GH, both the WvW players as well as your more PvE-oriented guildies, and everyone will be treated with respect and friendship. We’ve already shown we can honor our old opponents and it wouldn’t be any different with anyone joining GH o/

in WvW

Posted by: ViRuE.3612

ViRuE.3612

I enjoyed fighting WR players, small numbers but highly skilled. I got my kitten handed to me a number of times by their small groups which is unusual. Those looking for a new server would do well to consider WR.

I often liken server choice to supporting your football team – sometimes you choose one that wins all the time, sometimes one that loses more often than not. But if you chose wisely both can be enjoyable, so I understand why people consider their server “home” and wouldn’t leave. I’m not sure if something like GH/AG/WR core wvwvw guilds on one server would ever happen because lots of people won’t want to leave home and it would be awful for those that didn’t leave. But I don’t doubt it would be one HELL of a good server

in WvW

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

So. I think we have to decide 1 day for a irc chat. And decide 1 server of the low tiers worlds and transfer there.
I dont want to transfer for going on BT or Vizunah. Too easy. I wanna a real challenge.

But i want the chanche to play not being outmanned all the time.

Speak about it. IF the WvW core Guilf from server like GH AG WR and RoF will be join 1 UNIQUE WORLD , i think we can go to the top.

The thing is Dayel that we could benefit from getting in the bottom bracket again. Might get our server enthused about WvW again if we start to do well.

i don’t really want to move at this point off WSR because we would lose so many players in the transfer.

I wanna make WSR a decent server. I am prepared to give things at least two more weeks after this one. We will probably get relegated this week and then bounce back the week after. It could give us some momentum like before where we can get promoted again!

This is Lord Henry by the way

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

(edited by Lordrosicky.5813)

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

Tonight there will be the event with [MdA] [IBM] and [FIRE] deployeds.
I think we have to get inspiration from AG who does Server Wide event, but they have a solid wvW community with the site. Atm im looking for a web designer to redesign Whiteside Alliance website, that will become a server wide WvW site.

in WvW

Posted by: Karakoth.4567

Karakoth.4567

Again. Come to RoF guys =)
RoF has some pretty dedicated awesome WvW guilds, but we lack the numbers to fight bigger servers.
If you’d join us on RoF, the amount of dedicated WvW’ers would increase and RoF could easily go past mid tiers of the ladder.

And what happend to WS this week?
You beat RoF before and went up the ladder, but this week WS are low in numbers and when they have the numbers they are headless chicken seldom actually giving the time to build siege equipment. Dzag (DE) actually provides more of a resistance than WS with even less numbers =(

Server: Reign Of Fire
Toon: Karakoth – LV80 Necromancer
Guild: NP

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

[WvW] and [MdA] atm had taken a break past week. Too tired to carry on a server alone while a lots of WR players are farming fractals.
This Evening we have the Monday event. Maybe this evening we will be a more interesting challenge.

Oh i forgot to say. The Wr WvW communty site is being modified now this is the link:
http://whiteside-ridge.guildlaunch.com/

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

Im still lookin for a Whiteside Ridge player who is good in web design or in admin websites/guild site. Im very bad , and i need help for redesign the website for encourage more ppl to partecipate in WvW on WR.
Any volunteers?

in WvW

Posted by: JustT.7465

JustT.7465

Tonight there will be the event with [MdA] [IBM] and [FIRE] deployeds.
I think we have to get inspiration from AG who does Server Wide event, but they have a solid wvW community with the site.

We are trying to build up our server after losing so many players when server transfers came about, as its been said you will find the core players when you hit rock bottom to build your foundations with. AG is out manned this week but we are trying out tactics an trying to stay in touch with the overall score.
Anyhow, we feel your pain & best of luck to you, if things don’t work out come check us guys out on AG.

JustTz
[FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

And what happend to WS this week?
You beat RoF before and went up the ladder, but this week WS are low in numbers and when they have the numbers they are headless chicken seldom actually giving the time to build siege equipment. Dzag (DE) actually provides more of a resistance than WS with even less numbers =(

i heard some commanders actually insulted some guilds or something like that…..leading to some problems in the alliance.

Dunno who is right and don t care much but that may be a good reason…

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

Nah. The problem is there isn ppl on WvW.
Which Alliance you speakin about? The Whiteside Pact doesn have any problems.
The allied guilds are all in good relationship each others.
I Repeat. The fractal has broken the WvW just cuz ppl have to farm for a better gear out of the WvW.
This is a an Anet mistake, is just ridicolous for me which focus my gameplay on WvW to see im costricted to do PvE for getting better gear and be more competitive in PvP.

(edited by DaYeL.1495)

in WvW

Posted by: twigglet.9310

twigglet.9310

come to RoF weve sorted out or alliance and co-ordernation since our last match up and having more WvW focused guilds will only help us grow stronger we both know (WS and RoF) what the other is capabel of etc so it would be an easy fit

NP’s number one Mesmer (sorry mal youll always be number 2) ;)

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

Yesterday the MdA event was a succes! We pushed RoF away from our keeps on EB and then we gone to take SW tower and Bay on Dzago border vs same numbers of defenders.
Good Job to all [MdA] and [IBM] who joined and thank to the [WvW] guys who held the EB keeps while we were conquering the Dzago border.

GG

in WvW

Posted by: zippy.7168

zippy.7168

Don’t forget to mention that the WvW Shutdown + Patch saved you to hold the dzag-bay :P

However, i agree with the “to less WvW focused guilds on lower tier servers” problem.
Looks like most of the Servers being in the lower bracket are run by 2-3 active WvW guilds. If they decide to just chill one or two weeks it has a massive impact on the overall server points. The idea to merge those guilds from different servers and get them on the same one to climb up the ladder, it looks like a good one. But if ppl have to decide to chose one server, most of them want to stay and beg the others to join them. This already happens in here with statements like “join gh, you are good”, “join RoF, with you we can …”, “join Aurora …”, no “join WSR, because …”. ;-)
I dont want to start the “join dzag, cause ..” thing, because you wont feel welcome if all speak german and come with fraces like “speak german, this is a german server” and so on.
In my opinion, this project would only work, if all ppl move away from their “home server” and move to one of the last bracket like Vabbi.
Just my 2 cents

Zippy Bln (80 Guardian)
Dzagonur – Commander
[HON] – Officer

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

You were taking the Dzago bay just with the glicth portal trick bro.
Nice move. We checked for ezmer for half an hour and the when ur catapults were destroy for a sort of magic all [HON] guys were in the keep with a portal =P
I dont speak with guilds who abuse about bugs, is not in my style. So if you want leave the post clear ill appreciate it.

in WvW

zippy.7168

actually you just didnt find him in the bay. One time he just thought he got spotted cause one of your guys was looking at him. The catapults were there for distraction so our mezmer was able to come out of his spot to get up the hill behind you ;>
So no, there was no glitch… but thx for accusing

Zippy Bln (80 Guardian)
Dzagonur – Commander
[HON] – Officer

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

actually you just didnt find him in the bay. One time he just thought he got spotted cause one of your guys was looking at him. The catapults were there for distraction so our mezmer was able to come out of his spot to get up the hill behind you ;>
So no, there was no glitch… but thx for accusing

Man a ppl seen your guy walljump. Dont take us for idiots plz. Or i have to accuse you mezmer was hidden in the glitched rock of the bay? =P
Is better for ya? I know what i see. But after all the reset saved you half of my ppl didnt relog then so u had your PvDoor easly, that seems is the only thing Dzago can do better.

Have fun with ur trickz

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

Please refrain from engaging in personal accusations of hacking or cheating. If you suspect someone of these activities, please report them unsing the in game tool.

Thanks for your understanding

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

Yeah.
Never seen a ppl reported for botting banned but yeah… ill use the in game tool while ppl is ruining my in-game fun.

in WvW

zippy.7168

well, we wont join WSR for sure ;>

Zippy Bln (80 Guardian)
Dzagonur – Commander
[HON] – Officer

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

We never asked you =D
Have you seen [HON] tag in my favourite enemies? Nah
Now leave the topic clear plz

in WvW

zippy.7168

But u asked Löwe after accusing them to do somehting you were unable to explain. kitten

Zippy Bln (80 Guardian)
Dzagonur – Commander
[HON] – Officer

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

eh? Lowe are zergbotters no need of hem guy. None of Dzago guils have impressed me sincerely. Mindless Zergz, botters who suck anyway vs same number of enemies. Just PvD tactics a nothing else. I asked to ppl from RoF AG and GH never mentioned Dzago. So the question : Why you felt interpelled? =D
Seems You have some problems in reading.
L-E-A-V-E T-H-E T-O-P-I-C C-L-E-A-R

Now must be clear enough kid.

(edited by DaYeL.1495)

in WvW

Posted by: allways.9270

allways.9270

Guys, calm down already ..
.. this topic is about advertising one server .. No bragging, insults, or other BS. Let them do what they intended.

Provide more intell on your guilds, and where is your “server promo video”, btw?

Charr Engineer
Death is Energy [DIE]
Underworld server; WvW – UW border/defence

in WvW

DaYeL.1495

Im bad in recording & editing videos. Just a player

Atm seems im the last who still believe in WR, im workin alone on the site and the results are somehow pathethics how can you see.

ATM 3 guild are doing WvW on WR

[WvW] We Vanquish Worlds
[MdA] Mietitori di Anime
[VAR] Wariance

plus some [rddt] The karma Initiative when they do not make PvE.

in WvW

Posted by: Nidhogg.2950

Nidhogg.2950

Im sorry to see Whiteside Ridge dropping like this. But Im confident that you’ll bounce back as well. Take a break to refuel your WvW drive, possible go down a Tier. Then rise up again to suckerpunch all of us.

I has already been said that Whiteside WvW-ers are welcome on other servers, but I’d suggest staying with your server for now. If you move before all has been tried you might come to regret it.

Good Luck!

Guildleader of Vitas, Gunnars Hold

in WvW

kribre.9683

As said before DaYeL, you guys are more than welcome on AG We’re taking back points on JS and AM atm, but we still need a lot more players to hold out with them. Still got the outmanned buff on at least 2 borderlands at all times.

We’ve seen you guys in action last week, and you are really good at holding your ground

Keep up the good work you guys are doing aswell and as DaYeL said, keep this thread clean, as I like to read this one

Tripilios