6. Vabbi – 12 points
7. Whiteside Ridge – 10 points
8. Fissure of Woe – 10 points
9. Underworld – 4 points

Now with all the leagues ^^
Updated 25-4.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

(edited by Dark Lord Killer.9473)

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

It’s not over yet! There’s still time for a last minu… who am I kidding?

It would be nice, though, if at least some of the matches were closer coming into the final day.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Gandara turned any “competitive” spirit in Silver League into a farce. Biggest joke since Desolation in Season 1.

So really, no surprises anywhere. All servers performed as expected, which was to be expected, because PPT is the worst scoring metric for WvW I have ever witnessed.

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Gladian on the inside, currently on FSP

No, just no.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

No, just no.

kitten I forgot to hide signature after editing :p

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]

EU season standings

in WvW

Silent Shino.7239

No, just no.

kitten I forgot to hide signature after editing :p

If you’re a Gladian, then I’m a unicorn.

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Gandara turned any “competitive” spirit in Silver League into a farce. Biggest joke since Desolation in Season 1.

So really, no surprises anywhere. All servers performed as expected, which was to be expected, because PPT is the worst scoring metric for WvW I have ever witnessed.

Two Match-Ups in the EU Gold League have been extremely close, this is when PPT isn’t so skewed by Coverage and Population.

But the System they are using to Pair up Servers for the next weekly round is flawed, there is more chance of getting maximum points rather than being in the most Competitive Match-up – where you still have little chance of winning.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Your prediction for SFR/Deso/BB has been wrong.

SFR put all their effort into it, giving up everything to BB, guarding their keeps and towers, feeding them every point they could. And theyve managed to get BB ahead of Deso in score.

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Yeah EU – Gold matches got decided on the last minute:
T1: SFR (15) – Kodash (11) – BB (11)
T2: RS (9) – Deso (9) – Elona (9)
T3: Jade (7) – Vizu (5) – AR (5)

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: conn.2097

conn.2097

Good Luck, Kodash

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Yup. Deso lost by a few hundred points thanks to a perfect double team, with SFR leaving everything they had for BB to get while defending BB points and attacking us on all 4 maps.

Good news is that we don’t get SFR for next week

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Markus.9084

Markus.9084

I’m really happy for Augury rock.. They had a hard time last season, and this season isn’t better, but they manage to win vs VZ. Even if Vz isn’t in a good situation, that’s still impressive

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Edited OP for the unexpected outcome of SFR – Deso – BB

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Brizna.5612

Brizna.5612

I’m geting tired of hearing cryes from Desolation players, I understand losing in the alst minute hurts, but get over it and look at the broader picture: SFR focus 50/50, the match lasts a whole week not just the last 3-4 hours, so did it cross your mind that you were slightly ahead of BB becuase before of SFR siding with BB it had been placing most focus on BB? Nope, jsut cry.

When two servers focus the other, the other can only defend, i know because this happened this week to BB sometimes, you can’t win then, but you can limit your loses and score as much as u can, Desolation completly failed at that, Desolation didn’t just lose to a focus, it was steamrolled, next time play better and instead of losign by 300 points you’ll win by 300 points.

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Haszim.2471

Haszim.2471

its better to lose, than facing sfr 3rd time in row. Anyway if deso win this time it will be the same as 2x 2nd in t1

(edited by Haszim.2471)

EU season standings

in WvW

MagnusLL.8473

I’m geting tired of hearing cryes from Desolation players, I understand losing in the alst minute hurts, but get over it and look at the broader picture: SFR focus 50/50, the match lasts a whole week not just the last 3-4 hours, so did it cross your mind that you were slightly ahead of BB becuase before of SFR siding with BB it had been placing most focus on BB? Nope, jsut cry.

When two servers focus the other, the other can only defend, i know because this happened this week to BB sometimes, you can’t win then, but you can limit your loses and score as much as u can, Desolation completly failed at that, Desolation didn’t just lose to a focus, it was steamrolled, next time play better and instead of losign by 300 points you’ll win by 300 points.

If it was a complete steamroll, how come the score difference was so small?
The simple fact of the matter is, Deso and BB were pretty evenly matched during the week as whatever we gained in the evenings BB made back in the mornings, and the scoring difference was “compressed” by the fact that SFR kept scoring the most point anyway so neither of BB and Deso could do one of those huge off-peak caps of 500+ points.

We gained a small 4k advantage during the last morning thanks to our players putting in a last minute effort, the advantage was negated by a perfect double team on all 4 maps simultaneously, with SFR leaving its own structures open to BB, attacking Deso’s structures to leave them to BB, and defending BB’ s structures against Deso without recapping them back.
SFR never did something like that to BB during the rest of the week, and it’s quite easy to check by just considering what happened on SFR’ bl, which was completely controlled by SFR the whole week except those last hours where it was completely gifted to BB. Whatever “double teaming against BB” might have occurred previously was brief, random and occasional; the final one against Deso was several hours long, the result of an explicit choice, perfectly organized and went so far as to completely disregard SFR’s own point tick, with SFR reaching sub-100 ticks which was never even approached previously, in favor of BB. It’s simple as that. It doesn’t make sense to confront the 2 situations as if they were the same, because they most definitely weren’t. SFR certainly never went so far as to gift its own whole BL to Deso.

(edited by MagnusLL.8473)

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

I would have preferred to see Deso get 2nd. They’re a much better fight than Baruch who always runs from fights and turtles in their keep >.<

Most of the people on SFR don’t like a challenge. I think that’s why they focused Deso.

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

ANet turned any “competitive” spirit in Silver League into a farce. Biggest joke since Desolation in Season 1.

I’ve fixed that for you. In fairness you must be happy to have us rather than Deso though, I mean there they are saying how they would have beaten SFR except for the fact that SFR was purposefully, intentionally and quite obviously collaborating with Baruch to bring about their downfall. I can’t imagine how it would be having those who, had the competition been fair, would have toppled the king of hold league down here in Silver. Lucky they seem to have lended their tanks to Piken this season, without which they wouldn’t have been displaced into Gold. <3 you Piken, good fights fo days.

Again though there was literally nothing we could do with ANet giving us free transfers, and us being the only silver English speaking available. We had literally most of the former UW server transfer during the time bracket, and tonnes of others from all over the place. Heck we even got a French guild for some reason, who now play equally French music in Borderlands channels in the evening on the community TS. We’re less than happy swimming in immigrants who never announced their intentions to come to the server, nor did we want to be smothered in them, we even made a post on the recruitment section to ward off more. Queues have been insane the entire time since free transfers, and I’m hit doubly hard as my favourite map is EB :S

Truth is ANet decided silver league the moment they pressed the big red ‘free transfer’ button. Coverage is what wins WvW, not skill or any amount of respect or honour, all three of which can only be seen on a smaller scale, in individual fights.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Dear Desolation players,

I’ve leaded SFR team against you at that time, and i see you overreact a bit.
Me, i saw the situation like this :
You join with 70 ppls man blob ( We had confirmation that you had 68-70 on ts > closed PT raid) on our garrison and start harass us . So it begins…

Question : what would you expect to happen when you challenge SFR ?
Question 2: Do you really wanna see SFR focusing on Desolation ?

Personaly i would like to know official position of Desolation regarding all the flame and threaten towards SFR. What you saw today, was not even an demo, but you can ask Vizunah for informations.

Best regards,

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: OneManArmy.9732

OneManArmy.9732

dear sfr players,
stop double team us every time we are in the same roster.
that was funny and unexpected for first time, after 3 days of first match you start to defend 3rd place (dont remember server name) towers/keeps
than you start to ignore 3rd place at all and concentrated only on deso.

in next week history repeats with baruch bay. that was rly funny, are you so scared for deso or something? why do you ignore BB zergs? tower? it looks like strategy, but why do you care who will be placed second?

so dear sfr players, you are nothing without double team and 50ppl blob running round and round in a night.

Desolation regarding all the flame and threaten towards SFR. What you saw today, was not even an demo, but you can ask Vizunah for informations.

seriously? are you threaten us? lol

I cant say for all deso players as no one. but what i want to say will be deleted/censored.

with worst regards,

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Aggrostemma.1703

Aggrostemma.1703

Somewhere deep inside a Battlegrounds the BB has a Castle.
Deso players are marching through the wall and fighting the defenders inside the room.
Suddenly a SFR army arrives and mops the floor with the already engaged Deso and kills the half of the BB fighters.
Someone is yelling on the SFR TS “Hey lads free cookies at the waypoint!”
So the hungry SFR players are leaving the Castle without capping the circle.

Well played SFR! \o/

Gogo Kodash!

#I no words have"

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

lol I love the deso qq… Since wednesday BB were closing the gap on deso… but instead of focusing on BB to come 2nd… Deso continued to focus on SFR… then they complain when we bite back. BB in the meanwhile from Thursday focused on Deso instead of SFR… so we didn’t really have to take stuff back from them.

Here is a classic situation from last week…. SFR defending bay against siN and Evil of BB… GoD of Deso comes from behind and attacks us instead of going for Hills which it is closer to their spawn point and owned by BB.

Deso raiders instead of taking BB camps or working the BB border spend hours hanging around our zergs and on SFR bl trying to pick off SFR players who become separated from the zerg whenever we engage siN or Evil.

Sorry, but SFR never double teamed with BB… we were having too much fun fighting siN. Deso lost because they chose to focus on having good fights with SFR instead of focusing on points by attacking BB. When the lead server is 20k+ ahead of you and continues to tick highest or 2nd highest… you are fighting for 2nd place – which means you need to target your rival for 2nd place not the server who has already won the week. Poor tactics and poor strategy for points is what lost it for Deso. Luckily, for Deso there are players who realise this was what happened… so maybe we get to fight you again soon.

oh and by the way… we have nowhere near 50 players on at night. It would be fun if we did. 25 max but most nights it is about 16.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

(edited by Nymph of Meliai.6739)

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Since wednesday BB were closing the gap on deso…

Again, bullkitten.

SFR had double teamed against Deso earlier this week and got BB close. They then stopped the act and everything went on as normal.
Deso then managed to overtake BB yet again, and even go into Friday with a 4.7k lead out of a 2.2k deficit.
BB wasnt overtaking kitten and never was. Deso was in the lead, and expanding the lead untill SFR descided to openly support BB.

EU season standings

in WvW

MagnusLL.8473

Dear Desolation players,

I’ve leaded SFR team against you at that time, and i see you overreact a bit.
Me, i saw the situation like this :
You join with 70 ppls man blob ( We had confirmation that you had 68-70 on ts > closed PT raid) on our garrison and start harass us . So it begins…

Question : what would you expect to happen when you challenge SFR ?

Personaly i would like to know official position of Desolation regarding all the flame and threaten towards SFR. What you saw today, was not even an demo, but you can ask Vizunah for informations.

Best regards,

Well I cannot speak for the server obviously. I can tell you my personal opinion though.

After what happened yesterday, my new permanent policy in any future match with SFR will be to give maximum priority to damage SFR as much as possible, even to the detriment of Desolation’s point tick.
Obviously there will be little to no practical effect in the current situation, since your numbers and coverage are untouchable at the moment. But things change, as Vizunah now knows all too well. I’ll make sure to be there whenever that happens.

Also, if you seriously think you can “scare” Desolation WvW community into submission, you really have no clue about us. Desolation will never be anyone else’s little b****h. Or at least I won’t; it’s just not the way I roll.

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Seed.5467

Seed.5467

It´s quite simple actually. Desolation became greedy as usual and instead of defending what they had and attacking BB to assure their second place, one wrong decision led that Desolation, became 3rd. There was no double teaming from SFR side. Maybe unintentional that looked that way during battles.

Regards

Seed

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

God, is this still going on, we got double teamed from 11.30 onwards, it happens when you play sfr, and they’ll do it again next time we play them, its just the way they are, at least we have some new teams to play this week

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

EU season standings

in WvW

MagnusLL.8473

There was no double teaming from SFR side. Maybe unintentional that looked that way during battles.

Uh-uh. From this post:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Yo-SeaFarers/3925670

Because this season is very very boring so far, and actually fighting for ppt and focusing Deso hard those hours before reset was a lot of fun.

Maybe you aren’t up to speed with what’s happening on your own server.

Tbh, I don’t even understand what’s the point in denying it. I’d never do something like what you did [to clarify: double teaming is ok by me; I’m speaking about gaming the system by gifting points to an opponent on purpose], but if I was the kind of player willing to do something like that, I’d boast about pulling it off.

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: hholls.3278

hholls.3278

To be fair the amount of terrible players on Sfrs was just laughable…It was like fighting Viz at their prime…… any even numbered fight they were either beaten or ran away

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

To be fair the amount of terrible players on Sfrs was just laughable…It was like fighting Viz at their prime…… any even numbered fight they were either beaten or ran away

LMAO… this has to be the best troll comment on this thread.

Changing the topic ever so slightly… I was wondering if any Deso guilds would be willing to help me do the dungeon story lines to unlock them for spvp… just it is very difficult to find any pve on SFR… and as Deso is a pve server, I thought one of their guilds might be able to help me.

Which by the way, is why accusing SFR of buying servers is also laughable… the only cash we get is from wvw loot bags… which tbh since viz disappeared means lots of spikes and white helmets from Deso players. I have to admit I thought that pve dungeon/event players would drop better loot.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Even though this action probably cost Desolation the #2 spot in the gold league, I am not angry at SFR feeding the points with BB and double teaming Desolation. In fact I have been surprised that SFR has been playing relatively fairly most of the time. And unlike some other people on this thread, I know SFR has some good players as well.

There is no objective measurement, which server has the best players in WvWvW. All we know is that no other server stands against Desolation in pvp:
http://mos.millenium.org/pvp_rankings

(Not a single SFR player within TOP50 in that list and Desolation holds over 50% of the TOP50 players. Everybody can draw their own conclusions from that)

The winner in WvWVW is mostly determined by coverage and population. I am actually honored that SFR chose to have Baruch Bay as #2 instead of Desolation. This tells more than a 1000 words about how SFR ranks BB vs Deso. It is a legit tactic to intentionally give up your objectives and points to one of the other servers and single focus on the one whom you don’t want to be #2. War is not fair and I accept that.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

EU season standings

in WvW

MagnusLL.8473

It is a legit tactic to intentionally give up your objectives and points to one of the other servers and single focus on the one whom you don’t want to be #2. War is not fair and I accept that.

I disagree with this. 2 vs 1 was certainly intended, but I doubt giving up your points to play kingmaker was.

I also suspect the original idea was to allow servers to setup a 2 vs 1 against the leader, rather than allow the leader to select which server comes second. It ends up not working like that because coverage is such a strong trump card that not even a proper 2 vs 1 can rebalance it.

In any case, legitimate or not, as far as I’m concerned it’s exceedingly lame. It’s essentially the same as a bullying tactic which translates as an admission of weakness.

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Tatto.8526

Tatto.8526

It is a legit tactic to intentionally give up your objectives and points to one of the other servers and single focus on the one whom you don’t want to be #2. War is not fair and I accept that.

I disagree with this. 2 vs 1 was certainly intended, but I doubt giving up your points to play kingmaker was.

I also suspect the original idea was to allow servers to setup a 2 vs 1 against the leader, rather than allow the leader to select which server comes second. It ends up not working like that because coverage is such a strong trump card that not even a proper 2 vs 1 can rebalance it.

In any case, legitimate or not, as far as I’m concerned it’s exceedingly lame. It’s essentially the same as a bullying tactic which translates as an admission of weakness.

A number of us on Desolution took screen shots of 2 attacking German servers, both attacked simultaneously left and right on EB keep, then Elona entered Lords room while Riverside stood on bridge leading to keep to stop those dead that Wp from reaching keep again. Desolation managed to defend that instance then 3 minutes later again both attacked from same sides as before (one west one east), Elona breached first then went up onto the walls waited till riverside breached, stood waiting while out already depleted side struggled. Eventually Riverside flipped our keep, and 4 mins later Elona did. The proof is out there, but no one listens.

This shows just how broken WvWvW is in such situations when 2 servers are inherently related. It also happened with SFR and BB in last few hours before reset. I believe it should be WvW with 2 servers against each other, far to easy for unsportsmanlike behaviour in a tournament. Yet I see nothing will be done about it. I love a good competitive environment, I am not scared of putting myself in there but this is not fun or gaming, but Balanced to much in favour of countries that have servers unique to them.

Attachments:

EU season standings

in WvW

MagnusLL.8473

I believe it should be WvW with 2 servers against each other, far to easy for unsportsmanlike behaviour in a tournament. Yet I see nothing will be done about it. I love a good competitive environment, I am not scared of putting myself in there but this is not fun or gaming, but Balanced to much in favour of countries that have servers unique to them.

The problem with 1 vs 1 is that it’s inherently much more static than a three-way free for all. You have a stronger server, a weaker server, and that’s it. Nothing is going to change during the whole matchup.

In theory having 3 servers allows for shifting alliances which should keep whoever is ahead from becoming a runaway leader. Unfortunately in GW2’s WvW the scoring system is so badly designed that not even a possible 2 vs 1 can save it.

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Tatto.8526

Tatto.8526

I believe it should be WvW with 2 servers against each other, far to easy for unsportsmanlike behaviour in a tournament. Yet I see nothing will be done about it. I love a good competitive environment, I am not scared of putting myself in there but this is not fun or gaming, but Balanced to much in favour of countries that have servers unique to them.

The problem with 1 vs 1 is that it’s inherently much more static than a three-way free for all. You have a stronger server, a weaker server, and that’s it. Nothing is going to change during the whole matchup.

In theory having 3 servers allows for shifting alliances which should keep whoever is ahead from becoming a runaway leader. Unfortunately in GW2’s WvW the scoring system is so badly designed that not even a possible 2 vs 1 can save it.

While I agree 2 servers would become too static, Alliances should be between guilds, oh how I wish we could Alliance again like in GW1 with a chat function like before. As it stands Desolation has really improved it’s efforts to work better together and recently we have been doing those who have put in many hours proud. I look at the tables now and just feel sad, they do not represent. I do not feel the server I belong to is best by a long way, more over we have more improvement, but against such odds week after week I feel proud and yet disgusted this is what Anet come up with.

I would much rather see on same maps..in server fighting and something like factions orientated guilds. I think easily get the numbers for that, and at least alliances would be real and challenging.

Then Tournaments would be about factions, and also isn’t this GUILD wars. (sorry last edit)

(edited by Tatto.8526)

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Zenmia.3027

Zenmia.3027

It´s funny how much complaining is coming from Desolation regarding 2vs1.
You were the ones that teamed up with Gandara against AM in S1 and bragged here how you secured your first spot.
Just calm down and feel proud you are seen as a threat.
It may be depressing but everbody does it including you.

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

You were the ones that teamed up with Gandara against AM in S1 and bragged here how you secured your first spot.
Just calm down and feel proud you are seen as a threat.
It may be depressing but everbody does it including you.

The fact that they are also dominating the current matchup aside,
it was no double team. I was part of the offensive and i was on the server TS.
It was no agreement with Gandara; we were just stuck between Deso spawn and the keep full of gandarians, might as well farm some bags before the enemy wipes you.

As for the screen: you didn’t see because you were dead at the time but
after we captured the keep ganadara regrouped and tried to wipe us from the walls
but we just zerged them down. Trust me, there is not the least bit of friendship between RS and GA just because both happen to be [DE] oO

You better put your tinfoil hat aside for a while…

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: White Raven.4368

White Raven.4368

I do not know how we are doing it on Deso,other than peak hours, our forces on the borderlands are sparse and without a commander. We have a few guilds that pop in from time to time.But it is a big drop in numbers from season 1 as far as i have seen.

And before season 1 we lost most of our major guilds.

Desolation [LOST]Lost in Socks Guild.

EU season standings

in WvW

Zenmia.3027

The fact that they are also dominating the current matchup aside,
it was no double team. I was part of the offensive and i was on the server TS.
It was no agreement with Gandara; we were just stuck between Deso spawn and the keep full of gandarians, might as well farm some bags before the enemy wipes you.

As for the screen: you didn’t see because you were dead at the time but
after we captured the keep ganadara regrouped and tried to wipe us from the walls
but we just zerged them down. Trust me, there is not the least bit of friendship between RS and GA just because both happen to be [DE] oO

You better put your tinfoil hat aside for a while…

I think you mixed something up there.
But german servers are usually quite competative, so i wouldn´t expect them to team up anyway.

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Alright just to make it clear, incredibly confused as to where the hell this assertion came from. I’m pretty sure that no true Gandaran would team up with a Deso player if they were the last two people on Earth to repopulate the human race.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Alright just to make it clear, incredibly confused as to where the hell this assertion came from. I’m pretty sure that no true Gandaran would team up with a Deso player if they were the last two people on Earth to repopulate the human race.

yup, there was no 2v1 during Season 1. It was just a matter of coverage vs less coverage.
Sure AM and Gandara could field players during prime, but during nights, all but a few went to bed while we had a horde of russians and some americans running about capping everything back. Getting 400-600/tick for several hours.

Also, it is indeed funny how all the gold league servers do seem hellbent on beating down desolation, yet they only succeed in making more people angry….

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Lemoncurry.2345

Lemoncurry.2345

Good Luck, Kodash

Thanks, but sadly luck is not a big factor with ANET’s PPT-scoring. It’s simply coverage, which Kodash lacks during certain times (compared to the top-servers)…

Due to the Swiss ranking system, standings will be quite flexible until the last rounds, so expect some movement on the scoreboard (safe to say though, that SFR will finish #1 as it stands).

Red Illie
Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

FSP is rife with hackers and Gandara!……Well them being in Silver league is just laughable.

EU season standings

in WvW

Silent Shino.7239

Desos can breed?!?!?!?!?!? :O we’re all doomed!

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

EU season standings

in WvW

Zenmia.3027

I will just link to the discussion of the matchup:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/matchups/18-10-Desolation-Abaddon-s-Mouth-Gandara/page/6
It´s pretty obvious that this was forced upon Gandara, but doesn´t change that Deso should stop complaining about 2vs1.

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Decado.9304

Decado.9304

As a deso player I wish they would tbh.

Every round has some element of 2v1, mainly situational although last week was a bit of a kittentake by anyone’s standards.

Was enjoying playing SFR though, hopefully play them again next week, challenge is good and if BB are there maybe they’ll grow a set and try some offy instead of running SFR blob protection

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Carzor Stelatis.9435

Carzor Stelatis.9435

Gandara didn’t, Anet did with their insane idea of giving free transfers to the second-ranked server. We Gandarans are no more fond of the outcome than the rest of the Silver league: our EB queues have gone from 40-60 to 150-200.

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

As a deso player I wish they would tbh.

Every round has some element of 2v1, mainly situational although last week was a bit of a kittentake by anyone’s standards.

Was enjoying playing SFR though, hopefully play them again next week, challenge is good and if BB are there maybe they’ll grow a set and try some offy instead of running SFR blob protection

or we can just crush them both at the same time….. it is not as hard as you might think. Just takes A LOT of coordination.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

Desos can breed?!?!?!?!?!? :O we’re all doomed!

shino, your deso comments are becoming racist. its getting disgusting rly… you should think about what you are doing tbh. this way of thinking or acting can not be good for your mental health…

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

i love seeing all the deso moaning about double teaming but let me actually explain to you what happened. sfr actually wanted desolation to take second place during the previous matchup as the majority opinion of the server was that we enjoyed fighting desolation more than bb as bb mainly just runs away from most fights against us now unless they are double our number or have multiple acs so we actually focused bb during the night before reset and deso gained a 4k lead against them. Then came the morning deso was 4k ahead and thought you had it won so you started slacking and underestimated bb you came to our border and started attacking our garrison with your pain train blob while we was slacking preparing for the next matchup and after 3 attempts you managed to flip it. During this time bb started capping everything in all the other borders and after u flipped our garrison we were mad and obviously didn’t care about holding anything cause everything was paper and we weren’t about to upgrade things a few hours before reset so we just went around looking for fights and bb capped everything.

The fact is you underestimated them you made a mistake focusing us when u should have been playing for points against baruch cause all you did was let baruch pvd everything while we fought in our garri and earnt yourself the focus of both servers so you have no one to blame but yourselves.

btw regarding focus we always focus the server that is the strongest as they are the biggest threat to us generally there is nothing personal in it cept perhaps vizunah during week one for obvious reasons and piken if we happened to be matched with them but they are in silver league. Any perceived double teaming people seem to think might be happening I can assure you is in no way legitimate its just 2 servers interests coinciding like when we attacked deso garrison and bb came in and spawn killed you so we could cap it easier they did that of their own initiative cause they wanted your garri flipped aswell. I also happen to remember deso and bb double teaming our tier 3 hills in your border during that matchup because you both wanted that flipped aswell exact same thing but no one on sfr complained about double teaming.

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

(edited by Gensokyo.1528)

EU season standings

in WvW

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

btw regarding focus we always focus the server that is the strongest as they are the biggest threat to us

Yeah sure.

Now I know why after getting roflrolled by Deso why SFR blocked it from Baruch :v

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?