EUROand BRIT Guilds needed for NA server WVW

in WvW

Posted by: Green Arrow.5689

Green Arrow.5689

To European and British Guild Leaders TIER 1 WVW needs YOU

• Is your guild suffering for members leaving, low representation, and difficulty to communicate? are you looking to grow your guild?

• Are your members burning out suffering from long late night hours to play just to stay ahead? Do you dream of an American White Knight riding into save your server in wvw?

IF SO READ ON:

Currently, Sanctum of Rall has the best North American Coverage through all tiers and is a thorn in the side of the two super severs in tier 1.

But this is NOT ENOUGH. Currently we are holding under 100 ppt in all empty borderlands during European prime times. Often, Oceanic members need to stay up until 5am or Americans need to skip school and work to play in the afternoons to hold it.
We realize this is not sustainable.
We realize that our European Brothers are facing the same problem.
We need YOU our European Brothers & Sisters to watch our backs whilst we watch yours. Rally up and become a dominant force in WVW with 24/7 coverage.

Why don’t we transfer to a low tier server and work our way up?
The next transfer you make is going to be the most important transfer ever in terms of WVW. Do you want to transfer to an unproven server, where you risk the WvW alliance falling apart due to consistent under performance? Or, will you for the sake of your guild members come to the server who has proven to be number 1 time and again through hard work, mature community and unrivalled strategies with teams of 25 taking out zergs of 100?

Sanctum of Rall has worked their way up. We understand that you may think working your way up from beaten dog to top dog is a very romantic notion. But trust us, T1 survival is no laughing matter, 24/7 coverage is only the beginning. If you cannot guarantee that, you should not think about other issues. We have seen time and again servers who enter tier 1, fail, and completely fall apart because of the shear hopelessness they feel and lack of organisation. THIS IS WHERE SANCTUM OF RALL IS DIFFERENT, with a community unrivalled throughout GW2

Please contact me via in-game mail or private message and I will help to administer a very successful transfer for you. We will provide the man power and administrative tools to help your transfer succeed. Sanctum of Rall has experience doing this, we have transferred over 1500 WvW players within 2 days to our seemingly “full” server before.

People who change server to better WvW communities are: Responsible Guild Leaders who look out for the sustainable development of their guild and members. Do you want your members to keep suffering as losing martyrs? Or ride together into victory?

Europeans, the time is now. Please, think about the future of your guild members. Do they want to play 10 hours a day only to lose because of lack of coverage? Don’t just pick any server, your members deserve to be part of the best. Think of your children, your wife, your girlfriend, your career. Do they deserve to suffer because your server has no coverage and you need to pull extra hours every night to play? Now is the time the make the change.
Contact us now, we are ready and waiting!!

If you are interested in learning more about the people, guilds and community of Sanctum of Rall then, please visit: http://www.sanctumofrall.com/

Lord Green Arrow
Officer
Helioz Guild
Sanctum of Rall

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more
Straining upon the start. The game’s afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry ‘God for Harry, England, and Saint George!’

Green Arrow -The United Nations of HEL
http://helioz.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

No way, let you will come to us at the Piken Square ^^

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

in WvW

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

Wow, seriously?

You’re saying the priorities are 1. GW2 ; 2. life ? Sorry I think the other way around.

We will welcome you in EU servers though, if you really want to put the priorities in that order

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

in WvW

Posted by: Sylosi.6503

Sylosi.6503

Britain is in Europe, what continent do you think it is on, Asia?

(edited by Sylosi.6503)

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Lol another one.

Seriously why would any wvw orientated guilds from the EU upper tiers want to play on a second rate ladder (US) with extra lag and fight mainly doors (Ok with the exception of Viznuh)? We’re interested in competitive hard fighting, not offpeak undefended doors and points (OK with the exception of Viznuh).

As with all the other US servers who think merely by asking the EU will flock to you: its not going to happen.

However if you are interested in playing on properly competitive servers you are welcome to come to the EU.

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

If SoR went to EU, then NA would be 99% cleansed of all its trolls.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

EU T1 Could use some more trolls, don’t think we have quite enough… /ponder

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

I am guessing that remaining one percent is yourself

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Yes, but you wouldn’t get the king troll Bunzy of OG. He got banned from his home servers web site.

in WvW

Posted by: fynyte.6410

fynyte.6410

Britain is in Europe, what continent do you think it is on Asia?

Someone needs to teach this gentleman some geography.

I wouldn’t move to a T1 server for all the gold in Tyria, ZergvsZerg is only small scale in the mid tiers and it’s already making me consider quitting WvW for good.

[EW]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Green Arrow.5689

Green Arrow.5689

I’m a Brit playing on an American Server, all im doing is looking for like minded people. nothing more nothing less

Green Arrow -The United Nations of HEL
http://helioz.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

All Oceanic guilds play in NA ladder
All Asian guilds play in NA ladder.
Several EU guilds play in NA ladder.
Does anyone know NA guild playin in EU ladder that have more than 30 active players?
You really need more? Instead why don’t you come over to EU ladder?

[IRON]

in WvW

Posted by: Rogi.8720

Rogi.8720

All Oceanic guilds play in NA ladder
All Asian guilds play in NA ladder.
Several EU guilds play in NA ladder.
Does anyone know NA guild playin in EU ladder that have more than 30 active players?
You really need more? Instead why don’t you come over to EU ladder?

Most of the guilds you speak of are on the same two NA servers. If more EU guilds came over they would experience the intended 24 hour non-stop war.

in WvW

Posted by: superbutt.6475

superbutt.6475

Best troll ever.

By the way, do you know that BRIT is a part of EURO ?

Manwe Zetsubo
GvG contact – Black Horde [BLAK]
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

Said below is based on my opinion and my opinion only and is in no way meant to troll anyone.

While I admit NA ladder has better coverage than EU ladder and thus would win EU in a matchup I can’t resist throwing out my opinion: Quality in EU is better. We have more top guilds. When we play we play hard. Or do we?

Without flaming anymore than this some opinions coming from actual experience would be nice here. If I’m totally proved wrong, hands up and no more arguments from here. How about it VotF, RG, PRX and who else?

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

I wouldn’t ask PRX, but VotF and RG are good choices.

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Said below is based on my opinion and my opinion only and is in no way meant to troll anyone.

While I admit NA ladder has better coverage than EU ladder and thus would win EU in a matchup I can’t resist throwing out my opinion: Quality in EU is better. We have more top guilds. When we play we play hard. Or do we?

Without flaming anymore than this some opinions coming from actual experience would be nice here. If I’m totally proved wrong, hands up and no more arguments from here. How about it VotF, RG, PRX and who else?

prx is an american guild.

but i dont understand why people are pouncing on him though, quite honestly if i could move my guild from EU to NA i would, i am tired of fighting VS for the last 3 months.

but as everyone knows, my guilds will not move from Deso though.

now guess which one!

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Then go on your own?

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Then go on your own?

nah, am too valuable for my guild, they will cry and hold a weeklong protest and we will drop to tier 2,

too many consequences!