Elite Skill Doesn't Work

Elite Skill Doesn't Work

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

My elite – Entangle – absolutely went off – then I wait for… ANYTHING and get not even a DROP of damage to an NPC or any of the other players around me, I went for the Necro Beast and took several pictures of the NO DAMAGE… while I was downed.

How about fixing our skills to actually do something when we manage to get them off completely – two or more seconds before we are downed?

Here we are, overwhelmed, don’t have much of a chance, but that becomes none when our skills just fail to work at all.

Attachments:

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

(edited by atheria.2837)

Elite Skill Doesn't Work

in WvW

Posted by: Supreme.4051

Supreme.4051

You know that if you are blinded Entangle will miss all targets. The veteran scouts can spam blind so watch out before using the skill. Also if people use lemongrass/runes of melandru/traited -condi duration they will be able to just casually walk/tp out of Entangle.

So yes it’s a pretty useless skill in WvW

Elite Skill Doesn't Work

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

You know that if you are blinded Entangle will miss all targets. The veteran scouts can spam blind so watch out before using the skill. Also if people use lemongrass/runes of melandru/traited -condi duration they will be able to just casually walk/tp out of Entangle.

So yes it’s a pretty useless skill in WvW

I wasn’t blinded. I wasn’t conditioned. I was overwhelmed. I was watching the icons that show what you are hit with.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Elite Skill Doesn't Work

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

I’m going with scouts blinding you. And if it hit right before you used your elite, it would clear the blind and you might not even see it. And with that many people around you, I’m sure you didn’t catch every condition that hit you.