Elona Reach / Piken Square / Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: SunWorshiper.6391

SunWorshiper.6391

Piken Square POW reset video.

http://youtu.be/2kNQBwdeork

Typical that a game update was released and kept us from playing for 45 minutes. But we still had a lot of fun.. For us on Piken, this will be a tough week, but we will never give up

Looking forward to a fun week

in WvW

Posted by: danlarusso.2790

danlarusso.2790

To be honest, who cares? This matchup is another balancing tool fail. I predict Elona to be ahead at least 2-3 times the score of the follow ups.

This week is already over. Maybe we get proper matchups next weekend. To those who stand against the red endless zerg waves of Elona – good luck and try to have some fun anyway (or play Alts, lol).

The funny and really entertaining bit however is, how arrogant some Elona players are on the german forum section. It’s like a football match 11 vs 5 and the full 11 are bragging how they pwn.

/Chillz

/Chillz [PIMP “Pimp My Dolyak”] Kodash WvW Necro

in WvW

Posted by: insanesu.3965

insanesu.3965

like “11 vs 5”? Just kill em all ) or part of them. or one of them. or … RUN AWAY! )))))

Jolly Insane | Insane Empire [INS] | www.insaneempire.com
Piken Square (unofficial roletrollplay server)

in WvW

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

Why place such a heavy dependence on the score? Elona have far greater coverage, we from Piken knew this and never expected to win on points, we’re just going to enjoy the fights that hopefully such a populous server will provide. (atm it’s looking good, they actually rush out of their keeps/towers every now and then without having to spend 2-3 hours digging them out like some german servers we’ve met who defended very well and were nearly impossible to entice out)

(edited by Twinklefairy.6739)

in WvW

Twinklefairy.6739

woops accidently quoted myself rather than edited.

in WvW

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Piken does not roll over and hide even with our 15-20 man groups we will stand and be rolled over by the enemy 50 man groups if it comes to it, the week has not fully began so it is early days to say how easy we are to roll over as some claim on the German forum. Were the 300 spartans against superior numbers in this match up and i expect every Piken will fight like one as usual

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

RP server + Special event week + Tough fights for the past few weeks = a signifcant decrease in the numbers representing Piken Square in general.

If Elona really feels the need to brag about how they can roll a third of their number with their 60 man zergs, fair play to them. Let them stroke their E-peen. Its a shame really, because this is the first time we’ve come across members of a server which have actually acted like that, must be a symptom of the higher tiers, we’ll gladly stay away from those then!

Hello again to Kodash, hope for similar great fights this week And as Axle says above, let the weekend end before judging Piken, we’ll see how strong the Elona zergs are when the week properly starts

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Jalmood.3705

Jalmood.3705

Elona, keep bringing the 60+ player zerg, we gonna let you remember the 20 people with the tag [TUP] ;-)

in WvW

Posted by: defrule.7236

defrule.7236

Gonna try devise a strategy to farm Elona.

in WvW

Posted by: Drexciyian.9453

Drexciyian.9453

Elona just bought 50+ guys to fight 10, then made 5+ cata + ballista’s to take a tower with 4/5 people in it, me and some guy from VII stood across the bridge from them and they wouldn’t come fight the two of us….. if this is what it takes to be high tier server id rather stay in tier 4. GL Kodash maybe we will be in the same tier next week at least they fights will be fun

BOON Control

in WvW

Posted by: Donnie.4178

Donnie.4178

me and some guy from VII stood across the bridge from them and they wouldn’t come fight the two of us…..

This guy from VII sounds pretty awesome, no wonder they didnt want to fight!

Donnie-VII-Piken Square

(edited by Donnie.4178)

in WvW

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

Elona just bought 50+ guys to fight 10, then made 5+ cata + ballista’s to take a tower with 4/5 people in it, me and some guy from VII stood across the bridge from them and they wouldn’t come fight the two of us….. if this is what it takes to be high tier server id rather stay in tier 4. GL Kodash maybe we will be in the same tier next week at least they fights will be fun

Young man I am coming to find you….

www.booncontrol.com

in WvW

Posted by: Hyion.8246

Hyion.8246

I like internationals servers in brackets, its more fun this way.

And Elona always pretends to have so low numbers players and they switch maps with 50 ppl with no q all the time… ah well , i just think the PCs are just not able to load their own zergs :P (joke, dont kittenstorm me Elos)

I wont be able to lead Eternals so often this week, pity i love the clashes with Elo and Piken so far

in WvW

Posted by: Koralun.6214

Koralun.6214

me and some guy from VII stood across the bridge from them and they wouldn’t come fight the two of us….. if this is what it takes to be high tier server id rather stay in tier 4.

Well on Elona we a got PTS when it comes to chokepoints so we evade them, even if ther are 2 Piken watching, and btw why should 50 ppl move to hunt down 2 Players, it would be lame.
Imo this matchup isnt that funny either cuz every casual Player now Pushes points up and leaves as soon as we dont lead anymore
(Not meant to insult ppl who play with us rarely cuz of work issues)

Koralun – Ranger
Alana Twain – Guardian
Elona Reach

in WvW

Posted by: Denis.9286

Denis.9286

Elona has a 60-80 player zerg at night during the week so they will make the whole map green :/

But keep on fighting Piken and Kodash so we will have a real good matchup next week with awesome fights! I like the Pikens very well – you have the strongest guilds i`ve ever met in any tier its awesome to play against them.
If you understand german you have to read the german thread in german forums – Elona crying when they play against Seafarer`s Rest because they have low numbers of players and now they tell us that Kodash is a noob server and they only win because they have so much skill

Good Luck Piken this week , hope to see you again next week

Schwalleck [KoA]
Kodash

BTW: The video posted in the first post is really funny you cutted all the scenes when you got wiped in bluebriar and bay ^^
in the video it looks like there were no kodash players defending their stuff ^^ also the awesome fight in the elona reach garrison where they wiped the whole kodash and PS zerg isnt in the movie ^^ the movie shows how you tap towers and castles but not the real fight ;-)

Praetorians [KoA]

R.I.P Kodash Allianz

(edited by Denis.9286)

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

The video is just done as a documentary, a time line if you will of the resets action. Not a frag movie or a epeen fest.

Hi elona, may i just say atleast from your forumite representative point of view, you come across as a bunch of kitteny little girls.

For those of you who were on at reset in Piken BL, those from elona its a crying shame we didnt take footage of the fights with you guys

Coverage wise we arent in the same dimension as ER so we have no illusions about what the score will be this week. Just prepare yourselves for good fights against Pikens WvW guilds and try and have a good week all.

No need for drama, flaming etc. Keep it civil. Win or lose Piken will give you a good fight.

As for kodash, look forward to some good action again.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

@Denis

60-80 on one map? No way.

At 3am we had like 30 players on the eternal BL and 30-35 on the Kodasch map. We always changed the map when needed.

Anyway, good fights from both sides.

I hope that Elona can improve even more after we changed our communication system last week which is still a bit chaotic sometimes

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

in WvW

Posted by: Marsares.2053

Marsares.2053

@Denis

60-80 on one map? No way.

At 3am we had like 30 players on the eternal BL and 30-35 on the Kodasch map. We always changed the map when needed.

Anyway, good fights from both sides.

I hope that Elona can improve even more after we changed our communication system last week which is still a bit chaotic sometimes

At 3am you had 30 people in one zone and 30 people in another? And you’re saying it like it isn’t an insane amount of people at 3am.

Been playing for four hours this morning and so what I’ve learned about Elona is that they stick together as one massive zerg, but don’t engage unless they outnumber us 2:1. They’re also pretty sub-par when numbers are even.

I don’t want to sound disrespectful, but so far it seems like a server that purely relies on numbers, rather than skill. Should be an interesting week, I love fighting when the odds are stacked against us. That’s why we rolled on an RP server to begin with.

We have no illusions that we can win on points with our limited numbers, but we’ll show what Piken is made off when our WvW guilds roll out in the evening.

(edited by Marsares.2053)

in WvW

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

We from piken had a post deleted about Elona walljumping into our keeps(LOL).Let’s try to keep this friendly and not pointing towards eachother,especially when you have the upper hand by a longshot

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in WvW

Posted by: Andrion.9521

Andrion.9521

the screenshot i got is not very clear, but i saw the guys jumping through the door.
I know that these people are not representative for your server – maybe not even for the guild.
I posted this to give you a chance to deal with these guys in a proper way.
btw. thanks for the good fights so far

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

God knows what’s happened to Piken since the reset, it’s like it’s a completely different server. There is no presence from any of the WvW guilds and we are outmatched in every single border. We can’t even muster up 10 people to get the NPC commander going. It’s like I’ve been ported to another server where everyone’s just decided to completely stop playing WvW.

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Merryweather.3592

Merryweather.3592

Good evening, folks. English is only my third language so please don’t mind any spelling mistakes (Yeah, I’m someone nasty from Elona :P).
Please don’t mind any guys bragging around in our thread about how great we are etc, there are black sheeps everywhere. It’s kinda hard as a german server to survive in the higher brackets, so I think most of those people just need some motivation to keep going, lol.

I have to say that myself and the majority of my friends playing WvW have great respect for your strategic knowledge and in my personal view, you would wipe the floor with us if you had our manpower(But pskitten :P). Since I’m mostly playing solo or in a small group instead of running with the zerg, I’ve experienced some really great fights with you guys. Keep up the good work.

in WvW

Twinklefairy.6739

God knows what’s happened to Piken since the reset, it’s like it’s a completely different server. There is no presence from any of the WvW guilds and we are outmatched in every single border. We can’t even muster up 10 people to get the NPC commander going. It’s like I’ve been ported to another server where everyone’s just decided to completely stop playing WvW.

It’s nearing christmas, lot’s of people are doing other things making sizeable guild raids harder to gather. Weekends have also never been our strongest point. Plus our server often gets hit very hard with new events as we don’t really have the numbers to have a buffer if a sizeable chunk of our wvw population takes some time out for one off PvE events. It should hopefully improve during the week, we’ll have to wait and see.

in WvW

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Rp server has low numbers in WvW during one time winter event ? Nonsense!

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

I’ll just repost what I said for your sake, and elaborate on it a bit further.

‘RP server + Special event week + Tough fights for the past few weeks = a signifcant decrease in the numbers representing Piken Square in general.’

We’re a low population server, so when an event comes along, we lose a large amount of our WvW playerbase. Couple this with ours being the RP server, means even some players from the dedicated WvW guilds will want to take part in the event. And its been a tough few weeks, tougher than we’ve really ever had in WvW, against the likes of Riverside and Kodash. Some people just want a bit if a break, and seeing as we don’t have much of a chance of topping this bracket, due to Elona’s coverage, some are taking this week as a perfect opportunity to relax a bit Thats not to say our WvW guilds won’t be out in force, because they will be But during non-primetime, there’ll be no where near the numbers we usually have.

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

I do normally see us putting up an immense fight, but it just seems to have stopped. I can understand the downturn due to PvE, but honestly I never PvE, maybe that’s my problem!!!

I was asked to “edit” my post as to not give away “tips” to another server. I mean really? They aren’t “tips” it’s just using your brain, placing siege intelligently and thinking. And ER don’t need any “tips”, they are kicking our behinds without figuring out how 4 people took hills, twice.

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

(edited by Loco.4561)

in WvW

Posted by: insanesu.3965

insanesu.3965

Kodash few weeks ago: 50 bots on WvW (multiboxing)
Kodash today: small group of cheaters took our Longview. They used new bug of teleporting through the walls. LongView just changed color without white swords.

Elona yesterday and today: 5 bots farming mobs bottom of Garrison on ER BL. How many bots in ER zerg then?

May be u will stop that?

Jolly Insane | Insane Empire [INS] | www.insaneempire.com
Piken Square (unofficial roletrollplay server)

in WvW

Posted by: Krato.4729

Krato.4729

Having just read the thread regarding this match up in the German forums, I’m disgusted by the disdain and lack of respect shown by some of the Elona Reach players towards the opposition this week. Having fought on Piken since release, we have faced many different enemies, and I have to say that ER is one of the poorest quality opponents we have encountered. They show no creativity in their battles, they use their immense manpower to blob around the zone, and then when they come up against a force they can’t steamroll they run away into the nearest tower armed with a gazillion arrow carts. ER needs to wind it’s neck in and realise there’s a reason they can’t hack it in T2, and it’s not numbers based. Having said that, please continue to bring your zerg so that we may farm you more.

Kodash as always a worthy foe, good to see you again.

Kratoon
TUP / HOB

Kratoon – TUP Officer/Warband Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Krato mate I completely understand what you are saying but I dont think all of the players on Elonas Reach are all so disregarding of us. I think anyone with a level head thats played this week in WvW (especially at reset) can see that PS is just low on numbers in comparison.

Indeed the best example of this is form last night. While fighting for astra supply camp we had maybe 12 odd PS players at most fighting a 30+ ER blob … the kind that causes your culling to just remove everything

ON watching them roll in and over people I called “step ff the main road and pick them off” and the blob proceeded to roll through the supply camp out the exit then back in down the road out the other exit without even seeing us while we were pounding them with two ac’s.

TBH it comes down to how you want to play and we play a totally different style to that with lower numbers. Im fine with that in the long run id rather have that

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in WvW

Posted by: siniaq.5628

siniaq.5628

Cheers for [cg] guild. You guys are a worthy opponent.

Dviella Kwiatuszek [INC]
Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Ramic.2346

Ramic.2346

I dont understand this logic. U keep telling us how we have no good players, loose most of the fights and have no strategy but meanwhile u are mad for the same things what happens in the german forum. Sry, but instead of just watching at people from the other servers, u should watch first what u write urself. I dont deffend our “black sheeps” but u are doing the same provoking with such statements as Screenager.
Sry for any English mistakes. :P

(edited by Ramic.2346)

in WvW

Posted by: Ahri.8204

Ahri.8204

Elona isn’t disrespectful. Hellawaits is pretty much the player who’s constantly trolling. Those players that actually make elona strong are not the ones you see posting here.
Fact is, a winning server leads pve players into joining wvw. Your raids stomping them doesn’t mean elona has no strong raids/guilds themselves.
I won’t deny that there are strong guilds in kodash/piken in between those randoms. You shouldn’t do so either. If you don’t believe me, we might show you. I’ll set up a raidtime for tuesday for my guild and will post it here later this day. Probably piken borderlands. Gonna see about that and post it, too. Make sure you show up, so all of us can enjoy some good fights

greets, asyira [aegis]. Oh, btw. we might join forces with reno since we’re raiding rather often together

in WvW

Posted by: Reann.9480

Reann.9480

Ahri, pick a time and place, just not the Piken Borderland if you want to fight the organized guilds of PS. PS BL is the one which is always full on primetime and guild forming up then have zero chance to get in there.

Aurora Glade – VII

in WvW

Denis.9286

@Reann

I know [VII] very good , i`m from [KoA] of Kodash and we had some awesome fights 2 week ago! I`m sure you will have good chances to wipe these guys
You guild is popular on Kodash for great fights and good tactics!
Please PM me the result of the battle , would be interesting

Goodluck to PS this week , keep on fighting

Greets
Schwalleck [KoA]
Kodash

Praetorians [KoA]

R.I.P Kodash Allianz

in WvW

Posted by: Sailsd.9245

Sailsd.9245

I love the TUP guys, make me bite my table several times a day. Great gaming from you, just like the last time we met.

To some more good fights!
Cheers

in WvW

Posted by: Ahri.8204

Ahri.8204

Tudesday, 8pm CET. I’ll pm you the borderlands cuz im afraid we will have hours of que otherwise. Other big elona WvW guilds would try to join too if they know you guys gonna be there and going to give us good fights.

This isn’t meant as a provocation at all, if someone looks at it like this. I just felt like fighting the good guilds of piken, rather than random zerglings.
If we get crushed, well played. If we crush you guys, we won’t brag about it

in WvW

Posted by: Erro.2784

Erro.2784

Ohh roleplaying contests outside keeps… Count me in!

[VII] – Aurora Glade
VII youtube channel
Erro youtube channel

in WvW

Posted by: Rake.7169

Rake.7169

last night on EB playing for Kodash felt like being in the middle of “Starship Troopers” – waves & waves of green bugs crashing against our walls.
it started off with a nail-biter in our lord room, a last second save for us after these 10 golems marched right through our “defensive structures”. then off to Durios, back to Quentin, the keep again, watergate, trebs on our ruin tower…just wave after wave.
well it was fun but pretty frustrating in the long run as we had to give way bit by bit.

btw Elona, why bother attacking the fully red Piken-BL if one can “show who’s boss” fighting Kodash’s diminished & underpopulated third on EB… :|
impressive skills…äh I mean numbers.

in WvW

Posted by: blurps.2340

blurps.2340

Probably because they are not remotely talking as much smack as you guys do.

in WvW

Posted by: siniaq.5628

siniaq.5628

Damn zergs…:)

Dviella Kwiatuszek [INC]
Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Rake.7169

Rake.7169

Probably because they are not remotely talking as much smack as you guys do.

congratz kindergarten-logics.
“he said bad things, now he has to pay – even if spending my time otherwise is more benefitting.”

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

this matchup definite have 3 servers I am looking forward to playing against again. Tough opponents that really brought their Agame when we (FS) met them on our descent through the Tiers.

Keep it up guys!

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: Hellawaits.1973

Hellawaits.1973

Elona has a 60-80 player zerg at night during the week so they will make the whole map green :/

But keep on fighting Piken and Kodash so we will have a real good matchup next week with awesome fights! I like the Pikens very well – you have the strongest guilds i`ve ever met in any tier its awesome to play against them.
If you understand german you have to read the german thread in german forums – Elona crying when they play against Seafarer`s Rest because they have low numbers of players and now they tell us that Kodash is a noob server and they only win because they have so much skill

Good Luck Piken this week , hope to see you again next week

Schwalleck [KoA]
Kodash

BTW: The video posted in the first post is really funny you cutted all the scenes when you got wiped in bluebriar and bay ^^
in the video it looks like there were no kodash players defending their stuff ^^ also the awesome fight in the elona reach garrison where they wiped the whole kodash and PS zerg isnt in the movie ^^ the movie shows how you tap towers and castles but not the real fight ;-)

Yes, you are right Denis. The Seafarer server has more player as Elona. And it´s really true, we are better as Kodash. I think there will be one time in your life when you will understand, there is no way out.

So far, so good !!!

in WvW

Posted by: Hellawaits.1973

Hellawaits.1973

Elona isn’t disrespectful. Hellawaits is pretty much the player who’s constantly trolling. Those players that actually make elona strong are not the ones you see posting here.

I dont think you and your different guild isnt the part which makes Elona strong. Nice try ! You thought your guild would become something special, but you failed. You shouldnt try to speak for the whole Elona Server here and you dont have to speak about me, little man.

in WvW

Posted by: Dafomen.7892

Dafomen.7892

Elona is a server full of WTJ and for this they behave like expected, no surprise.

Those free transfers have ruined the whole WvW, so now we have to deal with these ridiculous imbalance in server/WvW population.

Thats what they call now “skill”.

This won’t end well…

in WvW

Denis.9286

Here a new video of KoA Guild on Kodash fighting against Elona:

hope you enjoy! had nice fights with TUP and DT , too!

Praetorians [KoA]

R.I.P Kodash Allianz

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Why is it no one fraps the best fights – same for all you guilds out there i’m sure…

Anyways big thanks to our enemies tonight, both elona and kodash, hope TUP made it interesting

Some really good scraps over briars and outside the NE tower not to mention between Bay and Garrison – cheers for the action.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Screenager.7804

I dont understand this logic. U keep telling us how we have no good players, loose most of the fights and have no strategy but meanwhile u are mad for the same things what happens in the german forum. Sry, but instead of just watching at people from the other servers, u should watch first what u write urself. I dont deffend our “black sheeps” but u are doing the same provoking with such statements as Screenager.
Sry for any English mistakes. :P

I think we probably have a language breakdown here mate. I you read that as intended I was giving a single example of a situation. At no point did I say that ER had no strategy I did however say that PS had low numbers which is true. As for the specific example it did happen and I wouldn’t consider it provocative as it was the most extreme example of the difference in playstyle and tactics I’ve found in general between PS and ER during the weekend. My comments were a reflection on this.
There were no untrue or unreasonable statements there I would hope.

Hope this clears things up

Sorry for any confusion

Screenager
characterselect.net

(edited by Screenager.7804)

in WvW

Screenager.7804

Also on a quick note great fights form both Kodash and Elona last night in Kodash BL … man it got pretty hairy in Bay keep .. Think I lost a few years off my life… and yes I’d still venture we’re lower on numbers :P

Screenager
characterselect.net