Elona Reachvs Desolation vs Arborstone

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

woooow…amazing start for Elona Reach! I know that means nothing but still surprising. Maybe you underestimated us or you are just relaxing at weekend and have better coverage on days after weekend?
We will see… Respect to Iron (Deso) and MM (Arbor) . Nice fights at the beginning on Arborstone BL!

I hope to see more! Wish you GL & HF and happy Christmas days

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Posted by: Aron Augursson.4893

Aron Augursson.4893

Yeah it has been a wonderful start nearly every map. i had the most epic fight with arbor on eternal battleground (supply camp golanta). Of course it will be a hard week, even because of christmas.

GL, HF and Merry Christmas everybody

in WvW

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Had lots of fun in Arborstone Borderlands. That fight against both Elona and Arbor in the Garrison was great and kept us constantly scanning for new threats from both the north and west!

Keep it coming guys, battles like this is what I enjoy most!! +1 and Merry Christmas

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in WvW

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Sad to see a repeat of last weeks dirty tactics from a Arbor player. Building mortars in our keeps to stop us reinforcing walls and wasting our supply.

in WvW

Posted by: Liriel.1473

Liriel.1473

there are people wasting supply on every server we have this kind of guy on Arbor too, are you sure he is from our server ?

in WvW

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Logically, as the exact same thing happened last week and Elona wasn’t in the equation then, the only server they could be from would be Arbor

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in WvW

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

It is sad to see an AS player using such unsportsmanship tactics, but what more can you expect really.

Really fun start for us on AS border last night, great three way fight in garrison in the early hours and some nice fights with Elona on the ruins

Sadly due to christmas and the new year this match up won’t be what it could, alot of people have family commitments and turkeys to hunt, however, IRON at least will be out and about in some way this week, wvwn if it’s not in full force!

See you in out there,

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in WvW

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

there are people wasting supply on every server we have this kind of guy on Arbor too, are you sure he is from our server ?

well he’s taunting people in french. His name is “H” something, I don’t remember. I’ll post his name if I see him again today

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

Maybe you underestimated us or you are just relaxing at weekend and have better coverage on days after weekend?

Arborstone is in “xmas mode” and we’re not playing.

Pervx [DEX]

(edited by Jomg.9061)

in WvW

suprNovae.5410

@Jomg.9061 I guess the same. I haven’t seen many of your good guilds in WvW but we have great fights tough.

Big fight atm in Stonemist!
Arborstone vs Desolation vs Elona Reach!
Who will win !? Guess it will take hours…as always ^^

Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Posted by: Argadem.6135

Argadem.6135

what the kitten…does Elona Reach have their whole server on AB BL?

Argadem
Guardian – Gunnar’s Hold [IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

suprNovae.5410

@Argadem.6135

Arbor is the No.1 and you have the best organized guilds, which are apparently partially not online due christmas^^. Of course we focus the best server in the ranking. Funny thing is, we don’t have a queue on Arbor BL… lol.. Elona Bl and Eternal are full. Just a quick update ^^

Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Argadem.6135

I’m on Desolation btw,just suprised that you have such big zergs running around in AB BL

Argadem

in WvW

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

Hope you guys enjoyed the Plushy Griffon Zerg on Elona Borderlands (It happened after our plushy griffon party in Lion’s Arch). We charged into enemy zerg couple of times then un-transform to fight (Geez you guys have a big zerg!) the griffon zerg didn’t last long Merry Wintersday Hope we gave some of you a smile!

Attachments:

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

in WvW

Posted by: Ramic.2346

Ramic.2346

Epic Fights in Arbor Bl, first 3 way fight at Shadaran Hill, after we got Shadaran Hill, we started a fast Golem action at the Garisson while Arbor and Deso tried to get Hill. Traded Hill for Garisson but sadly it didnt last long again Deso from South and Arbor from North, after a 30 min fight Arborstone came out victorious. Really nice, thanks for the fights.

in WvW

suprNovae.5410

Arborstone Bl are kittening awesome! Long time ago I had so much fun

We had a pretty good chance to get Shadaran but a Mesmer “accidently” set a portal in front of 4 ballistas… just lol.. 20 at once got wiped and we had no chance to win anymore. Tough I hope we can keep the good fights! kitten Christmas is already tommorrow :P

Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

Have to agree, tonight has been amazing fun on AS borderland. The fights we’ve had in SH were epic – Elona zerg slaughtered only to find an Arborstone one behind it, about 20 times in a row xD

Really fun times lets keep it up

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in WvW

Wolbryne.4037

and now the 200 people elone night cappers taking everything on every map. this is kitten beyond kitten actually. is it fun for you guys rolling over everyone with a zerg that’s 5 times as big as anything else?

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON

in WvW

Posted by: Ramic.2346

Ramic.2346

First point u and every other server in the last weeks in t1 and t2 were rolling over us in night dont even try to complain now and second point we are not even close to these number 200, the only thing we have is a good koordination because we had to watch every week how u took everything in the night. Now deal with it.

in WvW

Posted by: Skyllar.3562

Skyllar.3562

and now the 200 people elone night cappers taking everything on every map. this is kitten beyond kitten actually. is it fun for you guys rolling over everyone with a zerg that’s 5 times as big as anything else?

lol
remember the name RUIN?
i bet u didnt complain about nightcapping while they were on your serv
we may have some players there but we have only 1 timezone on this serv
just think about it
if WE can do this, you can do it too
so well, we aren’t responsible for the “lack” of commitment of other servs while nighttime
no offense, we know how it feels to get nightcapped but you CAN beat us easily at night, most of the time we have like 20ppl in wvw (atm theres more but well, weekend OP)
also many elonas only play if its looking good for us, sadly :/

soz for english, 2:20am here, brain-afk mode enabled =)

in WvW

suprNovae.5410

lol night cappers…on a german server…you comment is pure whining. It is week end!

I don’t want to start a war in forum but it is just ridiculous. It is known that Deso tried to recruit guilds from NA servers. Did you complain about the fact RUIN capped everything at night and since they are gone your server is getting worse.

Let us have fun. we are a german server and need the success. With our single time zone and non-existing connection to german speaking people from other time zones our chance to get the No.1 in t1/t2 is like ZERO.

nevertheless I haven’t so much fun on AS bl before. Please don’t detroy this magic moment for Elona Reach and keep the thread clean :P

much luuuuuv lol
less QQ more PewPew :P

Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Posted by: TyrDaishi.1057

TyrDaishi.1057

Have to agree, tonight has been amazing fun on AS borderland. The fights we’ve had in SH were epic – Elona zerg slaughtered only to find an Arborstone one behind it, about 20 times in a row xD

Really fun times lets keep it up

//Wrex

Nice fights tonight, fast paced battles with many wins and loses on all three sides. Arborstone could have evaded a lot of trouble though if they would have left the hills alone tonight.

in WvW

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

We had the outmanned buff on our home map at 10.30pm for something like 5min, even if we only were on EB and there during the prime time xD

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in WvW

Posted by: Galdosch.4328

Galdosch.4328

Hi sorry but “my english is not so good, my german is much better.” (Lothar Matthäus)

- I would like to say thank you Desolation for this great matchup. Its a lot of fun for me.

- Merci beaucoup Aborstone pour le matchup. Il me fait beaucoup plus de plaisir.

The many fights with 3 Server at the same time is great. Yesterday evening on the AP-map was the best time in the last month that i have in this game. So lets do it like this for the rest of the week.

happy x-mas

(edited by Galdosch.4328)

in WvW

Wolbryne.4037

Nah my last post was written out of frustration in the middle of the night. It was just disheartening to all of a sudden, after fighting back wave after wave from both servers and managing to hold hills on arbor border, there was 50+ elonas face rubbing down a fully repaired gate in 5 seconds flat and taking the keep without us being able to do anything what so ever about it.
kudos to you for having such a night presence. I envy you for that.

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON

in WvW

Argadem.6135

lol
remember the name RUIN?
just think about it
so well, we aren’t responsible for the “lack” of commitment of other servs while nighttime
no offense, we know how it feels to get nightcapped but you CAN beat us easily at night, most of the time we have like 20ppl in wvw (atm theres more but well, weekend OP)

Actually,atm we CAN’T beat you because most people at Arborstone and Desolation are using holidays to visit families and such…that is why i’m suprised Elona has so many people in WvW even on holidays.

Argadem

in WvW

Posted by: blurps.2340

blurps.2340

Well, during the day at least there were a lot more Arborstone players on their border than people from Elona both yesterday and today. For some reason they were mostly sitting in their towers and keeps farming attackers though, maybe that’s why you don’t see them…

in WvW

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

lol
remember the name RUIN?
just think about it

Actually,atm we CAN’T beat you because most people at Arborstone and Desolation are using holidays to visit families and such…that is why i’m suprised Elona has so many people in WvW even on holidays.

I think every server has people who use their holidays to go away. Happens to Elona aswell.

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

in WvW

Argadem.6135

lol
remember the name RUIN?
just think about it

I think every server has people who use their holidays to go away. Happens to Elona aswell.

Of course,that’s why i said that i’m suprised you still have such big zergs running around (and not only during prime time but almost all day)

Argadem

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Comeon Elona, how many new guilds do you have? Your numbers and admittedly skill have both improved alot since the last time we met what 3 weeks ago?

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

ye we recruited alot

some oversea help from our german colony Malorca and Rügen

(edited by Romek.4201)

in WvW

Posted by: ladyfabulous.1403

ladyfabulous.1403

What about the german community in argentina?

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Another thing ofc. is, last time SFR bound a lot of our people, whereas now Arbor seem to be either in XMas- or Vizunah-holiday.

(No idea if this is just a coincidence, but wasn’t there a performance drop of arbor last friday, when vizunah started it’s final race against SFR? And wasn’t Arbor world population very high and Vizunahs only high? Now Vizunah is very high and Arbor only high. To me it looks like the french community had to give up the idea of 2 servers ion T1 and focussed on keeping one server at 1st rank, but that’s just guessing.)

Nop, nothing like this, Atm the principal WvW alliance in AS take a break for Xmas Holiday and come back the next week or the next after…
So many guild like MoS, LNM, Opt etc are idling or play with very little staff.

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Viz will do anything – including last minute server transfers, nightcapping like crazy, spying and outright cheating to try and win.

in WvW

Romek.4201

but this matchup is deso AS and elona -whats your problem with viz?

i like viz – a server dont asking others to play the game for them like others

in WvW

Posted by: Galdosch.4328

Galdosch.4328

…Nop, nothing like this, Atm the principal WvW alliance in AS take a break for Xmas Holiday and come back the next week or the next after…

Salu Wothan. Nice to see you again. Last time was in T1.

Happy x-mas

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

but this matchup is deso AS and elona -whats your problem with viz?

i like viz – a server dont asking others to play the game for them like others

Well he’s trying hard to troll on our matchup’s thread with no success.
Guess he saw the light and came to try here too.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Benjamin.7893

Benjamin.7893

Impressive numbers and also organization from Elona. Nicely done recruiting and getting everyone organized

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

…Nop, nothing like this, Atm the principal WvW alliance in AS take a break for Xmas Holiday and come back the next week or the next after…

Salu Wothan. Nice to see you again. Last time was in T1.

Happy x-mas

Hey thx, same for you

If Elona can come back like when they rush the D1 and beat VS it will be cool.

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: TyrDaishi.1057

TyrDaishi.1057

Very nice fights this evening again, this time on DB. Our only concern is that DB and AB are like Bears, sleeping over the winter just to come back after Christmas with massive forces

in WvW

suprNovae.5410

Guys…it is unpredictable due the Xmas- days. People from every server are celebrating and slacking. that is no excuse. And don’t underestimate the weekend days. It is 1.32 am and Elona is losing more and more points. Let’s see!

@Offski.4897 About the situation of Elona. Some us are rethinking the possibilities of WvW. There are so many good guilds like MM, LNM, Option etc pp. Many of us are just bored of the stupid zerging with stupid pugs who are destroying the fun and don’t follow instructions. at least imo.
Many guild projects haave been started. It’s just all in progress but we are working hard and having our fun.

btw now it’s complety the oppsite. we have much less people than you. Here an example how the Arborstone zerg is roling over our little team. Same thing with Desolation (IRON + pugs =/)

Attachments:

Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

Playing and only following instructions is the best way to bore people and losing population. I don’t know how you can still want to play after a few hours of single whole map zerg on each map.

The biggest difference between our server is sometimes we have a big zerg with the most of people on the map, but that’s only when we only have one commander, because you can’t control the pugs, but our guilds aren’t scared to play if they aren’t at least twice more than their opponent and so, they can move even without the pugs.

Your screen was taken during the afternoon, when they are not a lot of people and i don’t think it was on your homemap. So you were attacking an other home map.

Mine is a lot cooler and i couldn’t catch them all on the screen xD

Attachments:

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

To the last two posters. Comeon guys, I am sure there have been multiple times where every server in the match up has steamrolled with huge numbers.

Numbers do count, but are not always the be all end all. So far this week (and last in Arborstone’s case) I have been really impressed with the playstyle of some of the opposing guilds in the match up.

I like it as it makes me rethink our strategy. It will be a strange week with xmas. But that is taking nothing away from Elona who have a deserved lead so far.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]

in WvW

Posted by: Meridius.5197

Meridius.5197

Big thanks for the nice duell vs the d/d ele from deso alliance (unit …) ~12h ago at Elona Reach BL at the JR

Was great and even duell untill your zerg arrived and destroyed it

regards the human condi thief form elona

in WvW

Romek.4201

ye they dont learn

now when matchups tier 1-3 balanced again they start same thing – tzzz arenanet wake up

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Whats wrong with recruiting guilds? Or am i missing something here?

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Romek.4201

quote:
q: Whats wrong with recruiting guilds? Or am i missing something here?

a: it is allowed

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

quote:
q: Whats wrong with recruiting guilds? Or am i missing something here?

a: it is allowed

It certainly is, Elona seems to have done alot of recruiting lately

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

ahahahahahaahhaah

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in WvW

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

Funny how desolation is’nt “allowed” to recruit but elona recruited from all other german servers hmmm…………anyway its christmas go be christmassy instead of flaming each other on forum.

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall