Elona Reachvs Desolation vs Arborstone

in WvW

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

And everyone knows Arb/Viz players jump between the two servers on a regular basis.

Every non-french player assume that’s true. But that doesn’t make it real.

Pervx [DEX]

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

And everyone knows Arb/Viz players jump between the two servers on a regular basis.

Yep, plz come tell this on our french forum, it will be very funny xD

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Like i already said : Once against there is no move btw AS and VS..
Our 2 serv are.. well, not in a truly friendship relation.. ( after the epic fail of our alliance, all the treachery stuff and daoc rivalry… )

AS is now in “idle” mode if you want, this situation don’t change until the 4/5 January.
Most of our guild like LNM, MoS, Opt, Fureur etc… are at rest etc.

So i hope next week Elona make a good stuff in D1

For all the “recruiting drama”.. well.. all serv make it, some don’t post this in public.., but AS recruiting some guild on Augury Rock, VS some on Fort Ranik, etc it’s the same for all serv, so i don’t understand the drama with Deso :/

For the NA guild… well it’s a EU ladder, not NA ladder, it’s all

Sorry think i had just decided to join the flaming bandwagon last couple of posts. Could not help myself.

Thankyou for a decent post on these forums.

Can defo see the lack of numbers arb are putting out, we have fewer numbers, but not that many less, so a bit worrying from our viewpoint.

All the best.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Nebulae.8160

Nebulae.8160

Nothing to excuse for… every single server gets disappointed when they are outnumbered that much.
but one thing i need to say to deso: i LOVE your “never-give-up-mind”! some really, really nice fights wherever we face your zerg. and some tough 1v1 too!

Greetings from Elona
Hemdall Ulfson

[ Ægis ] Heimdall

in WvW

Posted by: Nidome.1365

Nidome.1365

There we were, a group of us from different servers just hanging around, chilling out and dancing in the Jump Puzzle enjoying a mutual “silent” truce, when a group from Arborstone saw us having fun and decided they didn’t like that, I invited them to join in using emotes and they still didn’t like it and decided to attack – now seriously you could see we weren’t there to stop you doing the JP or to fight you so why do it? If you don’t want to join in, there is no reason to spoil it for everyone else.

Haha, for once I find myself liking Arborstone.

I’d gone into the JP to grab some more blueprints as I was out of cash, but seeing the large group of Arborstone were over the far side with siege I decided that I was unlikely to make it through to the chest. Having been on EB for over 10 hours I decided to chill for 5 mins before returning to the fight. Why the other were there I do not know, perhaps they had the same idea as me, perhaps they had other reasons, we will never know. Still why Arborstone were camping the JP with what must have been a sizeable force for them at the time as they had been [Outmanned] for over half an hour instead of defending their towers is up to them

in WvW

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

As said above, most of Arborstone fighting power is from our guilds, the casual do a big part of the work, but if we are losing, we will lose most of them.

Most of the bandwagoner of every french server are already on Vizunah (Same for top english speaking servers, those in lower tiers wont change easily), so i don’t think we have lost many more player, they are just taking a holiday break.

If you really think that we switch to help Vizunah, go read this forum http://forums.jeuxonline.info/forumdisplay.php?f=1142 We really don’t like each other.
Vizunah guilds are weak, but it’s all about number and a big pugs organisation who will set up their alarm clock at 5am to morning cap, if it can help them to win the matchup, while Arborstone guilds (pugs are the same everywhere) try to fight and have fun, even if it mean losing. BT players can confirm that.
Our playstyle are too different, i would never go to Vizunah, exept if my whole guild had to go there, an english speaking server would be better.

As for Opt, our main raid leader is in holiday and i’m (main night solo roamer xD) playing at Chivalry medieval warfare for those holiday and something like 1 or 2 hours at gw2 everyday.

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

@Dayra.7405 lol…just lol… I’m from Elona too and it’s ridiculous how even raid leader believe this kitten.
You know the rumour from Riverside that Vizunah has 500 canadians? once we reached T1in the past we dominated Vizunah and just saw like 50 people in the night…
Think about that and don’t be as stupid as RS.
There have been ARMATA and they have hundreds of members but that doesn’t mean there will be hundreds of them in wvw. just use your brain ELONA!

I hope we fight each other again in another matchup without holidays and nothing else which affect the playstyle of each server. Would really like to see Opt,lmn,mos in their best form.

shoutouts to GH from Aborstone and GoD from Desolation. I like the rethinking of the whole wvw concept and how people try to do their own thing without pugs.
MOAR appreciation for guilds guys. Im sure they want to be seen and recognized :P

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

There have been ARMATA and they have hundreds of members but that doesn’t mean there will be hundreds of them in wvw. just use your brain ELONA!

Just for the precision Armata ( french canadian ) stay 1 week on AS and they were 15/20.

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Ramic.2346

Ramic.2346

It was the second week in t1 for us when u went up too, and armata were way more then 20 players and they pretty much facerolled us during the night but its true that they dissapeared in the middle of the matchup(wednesday i think).

in WvW

Posted by: Argadem.6135

Argadem.6135

As said above, most of Arborstone fighting power is from our guilds, the casual do a big part of the work, but if we are losing, we will lose most of them.

Same thing with Desolation

Argadem
Guardian – Gunnar’s Hold [IRON]

in WvW

Posted by: Skyllar.3562

Skyllar.3562

and, guess what, same thing with elona, too^^

in WvW

Posted by: Argadem.6135

Argadem.6135

and, guess what, same thing with elona, too^^

But Elona has much more WvW population overall atm (atleast on holidays) so you don’t need to worry about losing casuals ^^

Argadem
Guardian – Gunnar’s Hold [IRON]

in WvW

Posted by: Koralun.6214

Koralun.6214

Not this week, but next week i am afraid to loose at least 30% of our WvW Population.
I really hope i am wrong :P

Koralun – Ranger
Alana Twain – Guardian
Elona Reach

in WvW

Posted by: Shtra Quo.1932

Shtra Quo.1932

It’s christmas and the germans abandon their families to go to war. Only to get slaughtered by russians and french next week. Sounds familiar.

Freck – You’ve been desolated!

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

First night on Deso for me after migration.

Had good fun, lots of germans.

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

^^How about editing your signature after your first night on Deso, Kraken

Thanks !

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in WvW

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

It’s christmas and the germans abandon their families to go to war. Only to get slaughtered by russians and french next week. Sounds familiar.

The situation looks more like 1812/13 to me.
The French are already in heavy combat deep inside Russia,
and Austria & Prussia recovered from the previous defeats by French
ready to be back in war.

But this time it looks more like the Germans will first ally with French instead of the Russians as the Russians have an American expedition-corps, which neither the Germans nor the French like very much

you can count on our full support for that
and we will have good fights when there are no more “blue” on the maps :p

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting