End of Year, Where's the Overhaul?!

in WvW

Posted by: DevilishLyx.2340

DevilishLyx.2340

Come on Anet! You said you had been working on it for over a year, and that was a year ago! You said it would be ready later on in the year and it’s now December 31st! Where is it?!

WvW players if you want answers please add a reply to this thread!

in WvW

Posted by: Mira.4906

Mira.4906

They already mentioned the massive overhaul was scraped for smaller and faster updates. We got the poll as a replacement.

Guild Leader for [Myth] Darkhaven

in WvW

Posted by: vier.1327

vier.1327

The overhaul was a lie, another one.

Mejor músico de Bahia de Baruch.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

There was never an overhaul to begin with.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: miguelsil.6324

miguelsil.6324

There is no cake.

in WvW

Posted by: oscuro.9720

oscuro.9720

There is no cake.

That’s okay, I like pie better.

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

Doubt there ever was a plan as well. Why do you think devs were pulled to work on pve/expansions and there’s little to none working on wvw currently? Because there is no intention to improve wvw, just string along the loyalists.

Dtox

in WvW

Posted by: Diku.2546

Diku.2546

There is no cake.

What if these recent 2016 developments were done to weaken the WvW game mode, and to prepare for a massive steal of its player base from a vendor that would offer a similar product?

Anyway…these recent developments…intentional or un-intentional…I like pie better.

(edited by Diku.2546)

in WvW

Posted by: oscuro.9720

oscuro.9720

There is no cake.

What if these recent 2016 developments were done to weaken the WvW game mode, and to prepare for a massive steal of its player base from a vendor that would offer a similar product?

Anyway…these recent developments…intentional or un-intentional…I like pie better.

It’s a massive conspiracy from a rivaling company to draw player bases from not just GW2 but they have been slowly worsening every other game to launch the greatest game in history
Or maybe not…
Long Live the Pie God!

(edited by oscuro.9720)

in WvW

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

That_Shaman on Reddit just released a new dump of WvW related images earlier today. Its not very many, but ANets changes to WvW are not over, expect to see more coming.

in WvW

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

People freaked out when anet mentioned possible changes, so like that probably held up some stuff. Relinks and etc were pushed back a week too, so it’s almost here you just have to wait.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

That_Shaman on Reddit just released a new dump of WvW related images earlier today. Its not very many, but ANets changes to WvW are not over, expect to see more coming.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/5lfd7z/datamining_some_more_wvw_and_placeholder_ui/

Big time overhaul coming.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/5lfd7z/datamining_some_more_wvw_and_placeholder_ui/

Big time overhaul coming.

This makes me want to bang my head on my desk! We don’t need new pretty artwork for the UI, we need a way to save our wvw server communities that have been bent over the desk in favor of revolving super guilds and T1 servers….I swear its like they are in an alternate reality and just “don’t get it!”

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

It was just more lying to sell HoT (like the legendary weapons, the new “GvG” Stronghold mode and the larger guild arenas).

At this point I don’t think I’ll ever reinstall the game anyway unless they apologize.

(edited by Xillllix.3485)

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

So the next big improvement to wvw will be a couple of pieces of artwork.

Sounds about right.

Expect huge hype train about massive improvements and then we’ll get 6 new icons.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Sounds about right.

Expect huge hype train about massive improvements and then we’ll get 6 new icons.

Don’t forget that typo correction in a tool tip no one ever noticed.

Or another npc fleeing from his eb home upon destruction.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: DevilishLyx.2340

DevilishLyx.2340

Sounds about right.

I know right! How is changing the UI considered an update?! There are still many things wrong with WvW that have been there since the beginning!

in WvW

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Sounds about right.

I know right! How is changing the UI considered an update?! There are still many things wrong with WvW that have been there since the beginning!

No one claimed that changing UI elements is an update to WvW. But they show that ANet isn’t done working on WvW. Expect more updates to come to the game mode, jesus.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

For comparison: end of 2016 and still no CU.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

HoT screwed things up so badly plans were most likely scrapped across the game to fix the damage done. I wouldn’t really expect much until the new expansion and only buy it if things turn out good.

I would find another game to chill around, if it’s no longer playable for you. Come back in a year or two.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

HoT screwed things up so badly plans were most likely scrapped across the game to fix the damage done. I wouldn’t really expect much until the new expansion and only buy it if things turn out good.

I would find another game to chill around, if it’s no longer playable for you. Come back in a year or two.

Not a great way to earn trust. Screw up and expect more money?

Dtox