Enemy player names and Pet names

in WvW

Posted by: Streamline.4085

Streamline.4085

Please make it easier to discern between enemy invaders and enemy pets. Bad enough when there’s a zerg and its just a sea of red text coming at you, but now add +1-3 per hunter and necro pet and its really stupid. Can’t properly target enemies with Tab, can’t properly see how many actual enemies there are. I know you don’t wanna be like WoW, but how hard is it to put a “<>” around pet names? Would make it 10x better, its so ridiculously simple.

Its also annoying when people call out 30+ enemies are attacking so and so, because they can’t differentiate between players and pets because your system is so bad.

in WvW

Posted by: Torres.2890

Torres.2890

Form a group.

CTRL + T: To call a target

T: To follow the target

Baruch Bay.

in WvW

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

If you look at the key bindings in the menu there’s options for target nearest player, next player, and previous player. Tab default is next target, which seems to be random most of the time, but I suggest setting a button for nearest target

in WvW

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

If you look at the key bindings in the menu there’s options for target nearest player, next player, and previous player. Tab default is next target, which seems to be random most of the time, but I suggest setting a button for nearest target

I wish!

Unfortunately, there is no target nearest player except for ally.
There is target nearest enemy, but like he/she said, that could be half a trillion pets, mobs etc before you find a player ;p

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…