Enjoying the last week of the tournament

in WvW

Posted by: eldenbri.1059

eldenbri.1059

I know that not everyone has had the match-ups they want and that the placements may not truly indicate who is “best”, but I just wanted to say that the last week in this tournament has been really close for my match and I’m enjoying that a lot.

I’ve put in more time than any other week, and I really enjoy it when I can help out my server. I know it only means a few tickets and a yak statue, but I can certainly see a ton of people putting in a lot of work.

And having all three scores basically within 1000 points when we’re two days from the end is really cool.

Thanks to everyone who is making it an exciting week

in WvW

Posted by: Jwoww.4315

Jwoww.4315

Final week has been pretty boring so far. There were some good fights on the rare occasion, But I think the other 2 servers this week have given up, especially in the NA and Oceanic timeslot. I am struggling for fights.
#BEASTGATE

in WvW

Posted by: kins.3294

kins.3294

Prepare for BG has more coverage + people posts.

#Delusional

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Really wanted an sos tc jq fight for week 4

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

Really wanted an sos tc jq fight for week 4

That would have been a good match, I was looking forward to it as well.

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

All four weeks have been fine as our competition has been fighting on despite being significantly outnumbered most of the day. I didn’t expect YB to dominate the way it has so it is easy to sit on top of the mountain and not complain.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: caveman.5840

caveman.5840

cant say so there is really bad lag for a bunch of players after the last patch

in WvW

Posted by: Nanyetah Elohi.4852

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

TC hasn’t given up. We just have a lot of mistakes and missed opportunities. Good half of our players don’t seem to understand WvW very well. I wish I could say we are learning but today I am not sure we are.

For the Toast!

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I know that not everyone has had the match-ups they want and that the placements may not truly indicate who is “best”, but I just wanted to say that the last week in this tournament has been really close for my match and I’m enjoying that a lot.

I’ve put in more time than any other week, and I really enjoy it when I can help out my server. I know it only means a few tickets and a yak statue, but I can certainly see a ton of people putting in a lot of work.

And having all three scores basically within 1000 points when we’re two days from the end is really cool.

Thanks to everyone who is making it an exciting week

I agree. Even matches are the best! Hint hint Anet.