Entire first page with no dev reply... again

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Did Devon get fired, or what?

The “Is it too hard” (Super Adventure Box) thread has 89 dev replies by page 19. One thread, 2 days old, has more dev replies than this entire forum (wvw) has received over the last 2 months. If you had any doubts about where Anet’s concerns lie, this should answer them.

The SAB page has 8 dev replies on the first page, sPvP has 8, hell, the Necro forum has 2… and nobody to address wvw concerns. Again. We need Anet to pay attention to wvw concerns in order to even hope to get anything fixed. That isn’t happening. If you continue to ignore us, we WILL continue to go elsewhere.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

(edited by Neeho.3859)

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Sab just went live, there are always devs in the LS forums when it goes live.

in WvW

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

What I’m hoping is that after all the feedback after PAX announcement, Devon is trying to change some major points people pointed out and he’ll bring news back to the forums when he’s done that.

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in WvW

Posted by: Korgov.7645

Korgov.7645

Neeho:
Point out 8 threads on the first page which absolutely need a developer reply. Hint: this thread ain’t one.

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: kingcragus.6810

kingcragus.6810

Perhaps because they sick of repeating themselves in crappy pointless QQ threads that appear every week or 2.

Examples:

OMG we get no loot
Conditions op
match ups crap
100% biased game play improvement suggestions

etc

in WvW

Posted by: Ikaros.7812

Ikaros.7812

Perhaps because they sick of repeating themselves in crappy pointless QQ threads that appear every week or 2.

Examples:

OMG we get no loot
Conditions op
match ups crap
100% biased game play improvement suggestions

etc

I’m sure they’d much rather post in threads that discuss the latest changes that have taken place in WvW, like adding WXP 4 months ago.

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

in WvW

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

dont you feel any shame? about needing and demanding for a dev response? for a dev to hold your hand? somewhere in your in your mind youve equated “dev response” to “dev give a kitten and working on it”.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Casual content, it is updated but in 3rd plan, Anet is working on it as they said, if its gona get better i have my doubts.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Neeho.3859

I’ve been married nearly 20 years and I have 3 kids, there is no room for shame in my life.

If they responded to any of the threads on here, people wouldn’t be able to ask the same question over and over.

Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

somewhere in your in your mind youve equated “dev response” to “dev give a kitten and working on it”.

Nobody would be clamoring for the former if there was the slightest evidence of the latter.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Devon or another dev have already replied to a thread where they have admitted that their priorities have been elsewhere, PvE; and that the next WvW (after the 17th little patch) will not be under after December of this year.

If you ask me it’s a disgrace, they are ignoring this part of the community and concentrating on the others.
Many players, even entire guilds have left GW2 because they, like most of us, solely play in WvW.
Our complaints have largely been ignored or removed from the forums under the guise of infractions; but it doesnt change that players are hacking and exploiting even now.
There is also the issue where PvE players only come to WvW to do the JPs as it was an easy way to get badges for their legendaries, and provided no real WvW support, they just took up spots real WvW players need.
And let’s not forget that WvW has a direct influence over PvE via all the boosts it gives. It’s like were the slave labour for PvE players to get richer from our work, and we get peanuts from it! Whilst PvE players are rolling in gold. So I say get rid of those PvE boosts and apply them only to WvW.

I’m usually a PvE player as well, but the PvE in this game just seem rather dull, hence why I WvW. But what can I say, we’re like the black sheep of the family where we only get noticed on Thanksgiving and Xmas, the rest of the year they dont want to hear from us. Which is what the dev post basically said, “We’re working on other things, we’ll get back to you in December.”

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

The SAB page has 8 dev replies on the first page…

The SAB team has 8 devs, or more. We have one.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Cactus.2710

Devon or another dev have already replied to a thread where they have admitted that their priorities have been elsewhere, PvE; and that the next WvW (after the 17th little patch) will not be under after December of this year.

If you ask me it’s a disgrace, they are ignoring this part of the community and concentrating on the others.
Many players, even entire guilds have left GW2 because they, like most of us, solely play in WvW.
Our complaints have largely been ignored or removed from the forums under the guise of infractions; but it doesnt change that players are hacking and exploiting even now.
There is also the issue where PvE players only come to WvW to do the JPs as it was an easy way to get badges for their legendaries, and provided no real WvW support, they just took up spots real WvW players need.
And let’s not forget that WvW has a direct influence over PvE via all the boosts it gives. It’s like were the slave labour for PvE players to get richer from our work, and we get peanuts from it! Whilst PvE players are rolling in gold. So I say get rid of those PvE boosts and apply them only to WvW.

I’m usually a PvE player as well, but the PvE in this game just seem rather dull, hence why I WvW. But what can I say, we’re like the black sheep of the family where we only get noticed on Thanksgiving and Xmas, the rest of the year they dont want to hear from us. Which is what the dev post basically said, “We’re working on other things, we’ll get back to you in December.”

It’s especially annoying since PvP and WvW were the biggest selling points in the ANet ads running up to launch. It’s like they originally planned for the game to be focused on combat game play but later discovered that either PvE was where most of their players spent their time, or that PvE development was easier.

Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

they arent ignoring us but… well… “father knows best”

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

Nobody would be clamoring for the former if there was the slightest evidence of the latter.

Dev stream in t-minus 3 hours.

The SAB team has 8 devs, or more. We have one.

If you’re going to try and make a point, at least don’t do it while demonstrating how uninformed you happen to be on the subject.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Lutto.8745

Lutto.8745

WvW is important for Anet.. you can notice that with the crap matchups still going on.. Vizunah rank 1 vs Aurora rank 13? Gandara rank 12 vs River 6 And deso again rank 5?

Good job Devon.

Member of [SoZ] GM of mEIGHT [mEJT]
S1/S2 Legend Engineer @ Gandara EU.

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

keep in mind most of the reply’s in the Living world forum are Josh, after the release of his content.

Devon’s content is rolling out on the 17th, but he is probably extremely busy right now to make sure everything is ready than to spend an entire day on the forums.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Neeho.3859

keep in mind most of the reply’s in the Living world forum are Josh, after the release of his content.

Devon’s content is rolling out on the 17th, but he is probably extremely busy right now to make sure everything is ready than to spend an entire day on the forums.

Yeah, he’s probably fixing wvw for us RIGHT NOW!

Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Cactus.2710

Dev stream in t-minus 3 hours.

LOLOLOL

Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

You guys…honestly…
Go to the dungeons forum and see how fast you get a reply
Less Q.Q moar pewpew

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

in WvW

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

please link this response because so far I havnt seen anything like it, in fact, we just had a stream about the wvw map changes hours ago .______.

in WvW

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

please link this response because so far I havnt seen anything like it, in fact, we just had a stream about the wvw map changes hours ago .______.

dungeooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

in WvW

Posted by: Jalad Lantana.3027

Jalad Lantana.3027

I don’t think Anet even has a single person with WvW in their title or as their primary job responsibility.

At best it seems to be some kind of ever changing committee assignment that gets tacked on to the rookie devs plates and which they do their best to get out of as fast as possible.

Remember Anet has chosen the Zynga/Facebook/Club Penguin style of game diversity and is set on dumbing down every vestige of classic MMO play.

Just be happy they don’t shutter WvW entirely.

HOD
Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Necro / Warrior
Played since 1st online ‘demo’ months before the BWEs.

in WvW

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Did Devon get fired, or what?

The “Is it too hard” (Super Adventure Box) thread has 89 dev replies by page 19. One thread, 2 days old, has more dev replies than this entire forum (wvw) has received over the last 2 months. If you had any doubts about where Anet’s concerns lie, this should answer them.

The SAB page has 8 dev replies on the first page, sPvP has 8, hell, the Necro forum has 2… and nobody to address wvw concerns. Again. We need Anet to pay attention to wvw concerns in order to even hope to get anything fixed. That isn’t happening. If you continue to ignore us, we WILL continue to go elsewhere.

Engineer has… Oh, look. 0.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD