EoTM queue map is ready for WvW season 2?

in WvW

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

EoTM seems to be a dead zone since all the Living story LA AFKs overflow is going on. Maybe it is time to bring WvW Season 2, so EoTM can get a bit of life back?

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

I think part of the issue is the way in the way the teams are put together, when you start a match and are outnumbered a lot of people just quit, and it never really gets any better on that overflow, one color will just dominate.
They need to remove the current system and just add people to each color keeping each side with the same numbers, as they do in spvp hotjoin. If the teams are balanced for amounts of players less people will quit and EOTM will be more enjoyable.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

I think part of the issue is the way in the way the teams are put together, when you start a match and are outnumbered a lot of people just quit, and it never really gets any better on that overflow, one color will just dominate.
They need to remove the current system and just add people to each color keeping each side with the same numbers, as they do in spvp hotjoin. If the teams are balanced for amounts of players less people will quit and EOTM will be more enjoyable.

So it’ll be just like sPvP Skyhammer on roids.

In any case, EoTM is just a place for PvE players to get their WvW dailies easily and without pressure.

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Should we care about Edge of the Mists?

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

why not? For once ANet has actually released real contents….It is definitely a great place for PvP but unfortunately EoTM doesn’t sell gems store items and therefore ignored by the dev team.

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

in WvW

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

why not? For once ANet has actually released real contents….It is definitely a great place for PvP but unfortunately EoTM doesn’t sell gems store items and therefore ignored by the dev team.

Bold: mine.

EotM has been out for how long? About 3 weeks?

Please take a number and get in line behind the rest of the game waiting for some attention. Thanks.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

apparently we should because ANET is considering ways to make WvW more like EotM which for the most part I think would be a huge a mistake.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

apparently we should because ANET is considering ways to make WvW more like EotM which for the most part I think would be a huge a mistake.

Indeed. Look at the things brought up by the dev for the CDI:

• more verticality — though it’s well known Skyhammer is absolutely hated as a PvP map.
  • more NPCs — though forum post after forum post rage against the yellow rally bait NPCs and the LS NPCs.

It just shows how out of touch the devs are.