EoTm is lyfe

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

God I love this game and Arena net. Chat is the best thing ever.

Attachments:

Isle Of Janthir

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

kitten … I’m not FR, i can’t go to EotM and jump on this discussion!

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Banzie.5248

Update: I have made them angrier by saying I farm people like them and love to watch them rage quit with my guild in NA prime. The word kitten is being thrown vigorously at me

Isle Of Janthir

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Indie.4129

Indie.4129

My pass time is to siege up random keeps and choke points to farm the trains. Great fun.

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

EOTM is just like any other aspect of the game… People will do what they want. Let them do it. If they want to KTrain, let them. If they want to defend, let them. There’s really no need to force opinions on each other. You can defend a structure without the help of a zerg because most KTrains are full of uplevels. You can join a KTrain and easily capture most structures because of sheer numbers. Win win. I don’t understand why people are so hell bent on making EOTM one thing or the other, it can be both and still work just fine… The points don’t amount to anything so I don’t get why it matters if people don’t defend, and I don’t get why it matters if people do defend. Just play the flippin’ game, people are always going to kitten and moan, it’s not your job to stop that.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

The best thing you can do in EotM is to get a skill group and chase out the zergs its so funny when it happens. Its also know as “clubbing seals.”

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

“EoTM is for training and Karma” Indeed.
Training for what

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: VOLTCIEAGE.3029

VOLTCIEAGE.3029

“EoTM is for training and Karma” Indeed.
Training for what

Man they train PVD , one day they will attack EB . Keeps gates will melt in few seconds

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

I think we can all agree this belongs in the PvE forum.

Clearly working as designed. It’s almost like queensdale only this AI doesn’t fight back.

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: AsmallChicken.9634

AsmallChicken.9634

You can’t even get a good bag farm from Eotm. After wiping the terribad zergs in there around 2 times, they bail out of that Eotm instance to jump into another one.

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

You can’t even get a good bag farm from Eotm. After wiping the terribad zergs in there around 2 times, they bail out of that Eotm instance to jump into another one.

And then, you can do the same…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Somebody could start to make youtube videos where guild groups lose against PUGs.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

Add to that that most of them are uplevels that drop in a single AC volley, and they don’t even drop decent loot (i.e. Heavy Bags). It’s just not worth it.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Add to that that most of them are uplevels that drop in a single AC volley, and they don’t even drop decent loot (i.e. Heavy Bags). It’s just not worth it.

Well but PvP main point is kitten enemy off. Always hilarious make suicide attack and drop at least one lowbie down so he miss cap and he need to run back.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Some lower tier crafting material worth almost the same as T6 crafting materials… Like Linen for example…

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Any eotm map you enter will have this convo. Eotm basically made the gw2 community even more toxic then it already is.

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: MightyMicah.7451

MightyMicah.7451

The way I see it, it’s a nice compromise between WvW and PvE. People who know nothing about WvW can go into Eotm and start learning the basics. Once they get them down, they’ll be a much greater help in regular WvW.

As it is, new players in WvW have a really difficult time because the atmosphere is so hostile to new guys. I believe Eotm helps this problem a ton. That is why it’s, “working as intended.”

This is that new sound. Ya’ll ain’t ready.

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

The way I see it, it’s a nice compromise between WvW and PvE. People who know nothing about WvW can go into Eotm and start learning the basics. Once they get them down, they’ll be a much greater help in regular WvW.

Except in WvW people kind of get annoyed when you try to take their stuff and tend to reply with hammers and arrow carts instead of “Oh just gimee a sec to finish moving my stuff out of the flat and then you can make yourself at home”

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

problem is tooo much wvw people join eotm and go angry cause people dont wanna play like they do ……… thats why most people left boring wvw and wvw players in first place

i dont understand it – why wvw players even have to go eotm when wvw is such a godlike thing? why have to go in eotm and play like an idiot when in wvw they can do this all day?

seriously

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Somebody could start to make youtube videos where guild groups lose against PUGs.

I’ve seen a guild group repeatedly get wiped by k-train pugs in EoTM.

I can only assume it was a PVE guild.

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Banzie.5248

I posted this mainly because the EOTM guys will always complain when not ktraining and do everything in their power to strong arm people into it. They love the excuse they can play the game mode how they want— a fair ad valid point. However the moment a guild walks in to fight (I say fight we all know I mean farm free kills) it’s all, that’s not how we do it in eotm. Stop go back to regular WvW. You’re ruining EoTM and how WE play, no we don’t care how you play.

As long as they rage, QQ, continue to be hypocritical, and refuse to ask/be decent about telling guilds to stop instead of instantly cussing an raging at them. I will continue to farm you kittentards. Get Gud or go home.

P.s. While EoTM is PvE, it’s like the WvW PvE so don’t go in expecting to not get farmed. Even if you leave the instance we will find you I’m an kitten I know

Isle Of Janthir

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

MightyMicah.7451

Except in WvW people kind of get annoyed when you try to take their stuff and tend to reply with hammers and arrow carts instead of “Oh just gimee a sec to finish moving my stuff out of the flat and then you can make yourself at home”

Hammers? And what stuff can you move out? I’m not sure I’m following your logic.

If you’re trying to claim that people don’t defend in Eotm, you’re quite mistaken.

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

If you’re trying to claim that people don’t defend in Eotm, you’re quite mistaken.

If people are defending on EotM these days, things changed drastically… And for defending I don’t mean setting 1 or 2 superior ACs to do bag farm until the zerg is able to breach the gate. I mean serious defense to actually hold the godkitten structure.

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

If people are defending on EotM these days, things changed drastically… And for defending I don’t mean setting 1 or 2 superior ACs to do bag farm until the zerg is able to breach the gate. I mean serious defense to actually hold the godkitten structure.

It only takes 3 people to derail the ktrain. Defending in eotm is stupid easy.

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

I posted this mainly because the EOTM guys will always complain when not ktraining and do everything in their power to strong arm people into it. They love the excuse they can play the game mode how they want— a fair ad valid point. However the moment a guild walks in to fight (I say fight we all know I mean farm free kills) it’s all, that’s not how we do it in eotm. Stop go back to regular WvW. You’re ruining EoTM and how WE play, no we don’t care how you play.

As long as they rage, QQ, continue to be hypocritical, and refuse to ask/be decent about telling guilds to stop instead of instantly cussing an raging at them. I will continue to farm you kittentards. Get Gud or go home.

P.s. While EoTM is PvE, it’s like the WvW PvE so don’t go in expecting to not get farmed. Even if you leave the instance we will find you I’m an kitten I know

than your guild have to be really bad when you guyz need to go eotm^^

seriously you write here like you feel like an hero when farm people in eotm with a guildraid – but man you are not the hero you are even worse than this eotm people^^

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

People are defending in EoTM. Sometimes. Pug groups will even divert to defend keeps, or attack an enemy Zerg. Sometimes.

Saying that EoTM is only karma training up-levels that always get wiped by two people on ACs is a generalisation that is only mostly true.

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: MarauderShields.6830

MarauderShields.6830

The best thing you can do in EotM is to get a skill group and chase out the zergs its so funny when it happens. Its also know as “clubbing seals.”

I noticed the increasing amounts of organized guild groups in EotM when I levelled an alt. People said they are there for training.
Guys, don’t do this. We constantly have guild zergs charging our publics only to realize that they cannot do kitten against anything other than a flock of bewildered 100 DPS upleveled (seriously, it is a bit pathetic to see guild zergs bleed white and try to run without being outnumbered).

Former running-really-fast-man. Now proud member of Revenant clan.

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Coldtart.4785

Coldtart.4785

EotM is a wvw’ers best friend. Keeps uplvls and karma trains out of real wvw and lets them power level alts without having to do horrible things like map completion or crafting. If anyone wants to put a stop to that I can only assume they are bad.

EoTm is lyfe

in WvW

MightyMicah.7451

I got no axe to grind bro. I’m just calling what I see. I was leveling an alt to 80 through there recently and I was amazed at how little we were capping. We were constantly hunting the other Zerg and kept getting wiped ourselves whenever we attempted to take the enemy keep. (Of course we wiped them a few times as well at various towers and our keep.) I switched to EB and got a better Ktrain there. (SOS is my server)