EotM Map vs DBL

EotM Map vs DBL

in WvW

Posted by: Daddar.5971

Daddar.5971

Suppose that A-Net gave us a choice (they won’t), and we could have either EotM map or desert BL map for WvW. Which would you choose and why?

I’d take EotM over DBL simply because there is much better opportunity for fights on that map. Both maps have annoying PvE spam slapped into them, but at least EotM is better laid out for actual RvR combat.

What do you think?

‘Elite’ in all 9 professions. I take mediocrity seriously!

EotM Map vs DBL

in WvW

Posted by: RedBaron.6058

RedBaron.6058

Any map with verticality will kill WvW.

Half of the classes have skills that involve jumping/rushing when attacking and if they are not careful they end falling down to oblivia.

The WvW maps should offer the same opportunities to all classes.

“Blackadder: If you want something done properly, kill Baldrick before you start.”

EotM Map vs DBL

in WvW

Posted by: Aezyr.5304

Aezyr.5304

Suppose that A-Net gave us a choice (they won’t), and we could have either EotM map or desert BL map for WvW. Which would you choose and why?

I’d take EotM over DBL simply because there is much better opportunity for fights on that map. Both maps have annoying PvE spam slapped into them, but at least EotM is better laid out for actual RvR combat.

What do you think?

My honest opinion? Delete both or use them for PvE or something.

EotM Map vs DBL

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

What do you think?

My honest opinion? Delete both or use them for PvE or something.

This. And also delete the bloodlust ruins area in the old BL (assuming the old BL hasn’t been deleted already).

Of course, this would remove almost the entirety of development on WvW since GW2 launched. (Not a bad thing.)