Eotm radar thingy for regular WvW

in WvW

Posted by: DemonforLife.8546

DemonforLife.8546

since the ‘test’ removal of white swords why not add the radar thing from eotm and put in regular wvw would help scouts keep a better track of zergs running around

in WvW

Posted by: Rangerdeity.5847

Rangerdeity.5847

white swords will be back at the end of the sneak attack event they arent stupid enough to make this permanent

in WvW

DemonforLife.8546

never said to put it in but a suggestion for if White swords would be perma removed @ rangerdeity, its a test if it gets positive results they will keep it.

in WvW

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

I like the white sword removal and i think sentrys should report enemys as eotm radar thingy

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in WvW

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

maybe as a trap ?

in WvW

Posted by: Rangerdeity.5847

Rangerdeity.5847

never said to put it in but a suggestion for if White swords would be perma removed @ rangerdeity, its a test if it gets positive results they will keep it.

exactly and have you seen the results? the point gaps on most matchups are suddenly HUGE trust me bro its not sticking around

in WvW

Posted by: xGraver.4918

xGraver.4918

Nonononono No stupid scanners. EoTM is not WvW. YOu can have what ever you want there.
But if such thing would come to WvW then it would be abused to hell and back and then 3 more trips.
Mostly by k-trains running away from other zergs not to loose there moral or kitten or what nots.
Sentrys allready do give away whats moveing on map. Very simple if the sentry moves around and takes long time to change then its few ppl if it just BOOOF and change its bigger group of ppl.

Most what could WvW comaders have is Scanner ability for own ppl. BEcause alot of time you have que on map and you c like only 30 ppl whit you.
Of course lower tier servers (alot) would not need it

in WvW

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

no scanners, you can hide them in all the weird places, I put them in all the weird places, if possibile even in the trees

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

in WvW

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

mesmer hide in a keep will fail if they add it to wvw , also thieves will doomed as well

(edited by Reborn.2934)

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

exactly and have you seen the results? the point gaps on most matchups are suddenly HUGE trust me bro its not sticking around

By Anet logic, they would do the exactly the oposite…

mesmer hide in a keep will fail if they add it to wvw , also thieves will doomed as well

They can do a “sentry deployment disabled” buff (like the siege deployment disabled buff you have at spawn) inside towers and keeps to prevent people from simply putting these inside the forts to find people hiding. That way, sweeping would still be nescessary.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in WvW

Posted by: Causic.3798

Causic.3798

I’d say removing the scanner things all together, they are so annoying.

in WvW

Posted by: Bugabuga.9721

Bugabuga.9721

This would be a logical continuation of “sneak attack”. “Revealed attack” :P
Turrets for regular wvw to avoid K-train that “sneak attack” turned wvw into?
Good idea

in WvW

DemonforLife.8546

or not a turret but a trap that does the same but only once instead of continious pulses

in WvW

Posted by: Bugabuga.9721

Bugabuga.9721

or not a turret but a trap that does the same but only once instead of continious pulses

No, I think pulses are much better. It gives you a tiny glimpse into group’s movement until the turret is destroyed

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

You use the term “stupid enough” directed towards Anet, yet you actually think point gap has to do with white swords?

The gap extension is created by PPK. Your not exactly getting off on the right foot to make a statement of that nature, then follow it up with “trust me”.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c