Eotm unfair

Eotm unfair

in WvW

Posted by: soxx.7861

soxx.7861

Eotm is a great place if i want to ktrain, get badges, or level an uplevel. However the way the servers are set up is completely unfair. Putting all the leading servers in green, mid in blue, and the lacking in red. The outcome is horrible. If your green, your always going to have a fun time in eotm, same if you are blue, but for red you literally are nothing but some scrub in a matchup that people use for ppt. Eotm should be randomized, this is completely unfair that red side almost 90% of the time is sitting around with only 10 people while FR and OG have 50 man zergs.

Eotm unfair

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

Bunker down, build a #%+& ton of AC’s and have fun…

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

Eotm unfair

in WvW

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Actually no matter how many acs u have, it doesn’t matter. Anet nerfed then so basically a Zerg can just wipe out every ac or just build counter acs.

Eotm unfair

in WvW

Posted by: Grym.4295

Grym.4295

Bunker down, build a #%+& ton of AC’s and have fun…

lol

The slave dreams not of freedom, but of becoming the master.

Eotm unfair

in WvW

Posted by: Grym.4295

Grym.4295

Eotm is a great place if i want to ktrain, get badges, or level an uplevel. However the way the servers are set up is completely unfair. Putting all the leading servers in green, mid in blue, and the lacking in red. The outcome is horrible. If your green, your always going to have a fun time in eotm, same if you are blue, but for red you literally are nothing but some scrub in a matchup that people use for ppt. Eotm should be randomized, this is completely unfair that red side almost 90% of the time is sitting around with only 10 people while FR and OG have 50 man zergs.

GW2 has many strengths… and several GLARING weaknesses. This is, by far, one of the worst features of the game.

I didn’t actually enjoy green. That was pure, boring farming. Blue was, by far, my favorite. Running from one overpowered zerg while chasing the vastly weaker red zerg was fun. Red just plain sucks. I can only assume they’re being punished for losing in WvW.

Cheers

The slave dreams not of freedom, but of becoming the master.

Eotm unfair

in WvW

Posted by: InsideMan.7920

InsideMan.7920

Just take a small group and have fun, with those zerks

Panic Boom [BomB]

Eotm unfair

in WvW

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

GW2 has many strengths… and several GLARING weaknesses. This is, by far, one of the worst features of the game.

I didn’t actually enjoy green. That was pure, boring farming. Blue was, by far, my favorite. Running from one overpowered zerg while chasing the vastly weaker red zerg was fun. Red just plain sucks. I can only assume they’re being punished for losing in WvW.

Cheers

Honestly I rather be green then red. Yes green is easy to farm but blue/red just can’t field people a lot of times.