Eternal BG Puzzle (Arena/spiral room) + arrowcarts

in WvW

Posted by: Noha.3749

Noha.3749

Hey there, i just dont find a reason for why the arrowcarts in the puzzle that are built on top – way up on the roof still manage to shoot through every piece of rock in the room.
I have no problem with the ones that you build on the ramp etc.
But you know, its unrealistic and unfair to put it simple – that once you get an arrowcart up on the “roof” (you know the arena is like a globe or something with some cracks in it every here and there) no one else, ever, never gets by because you can literally hit the ones that still are in the border between the dark room and the arena/spiral room, and from there almost every spot in the entire room.
And i mean, sure id be ok with it if you could just by ANY chance manage to pass through the room and get up there, because 1 single fella shoulnt manage to be a lone duck sitting on top of the globe and shooting arrows that magically move through the roof and any rock in the room (and almost the room you just came from).
Thats alot of crying from my point of view.
Sorry for sounding like an angered kinder, but i just havent been able to complete the puzzle for a week because of 1 single fella found a safespot with his arrowcart in the arena and have been camping there ever since.

80 Everything except Ranger & Guardian.
Theorycrafter & trickster.
Friend, father & lover!

in WvW

Posted by: Martoz.8675

Martoz.8675

Agree,this is kinda lame: once you’re hit from Arrow Cart you are considered as in combat,so you walk slower than normal, and can’t finish the jumping puzzle untilyou will the enemy at the Arrow Cart,and that’s impossible.

in WvW

Noha.3749

comeon guys, bump pls
/sad player

Friend, father & lover!

in WvW

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

You can still complete the puzzle while in combat, you just need speed boosts for the majority of the jumps. It’s annoying, but if you’re so disgusted with it bring two mesmers with you. They can pull anyone manning the carts off the cliffs, you kill them, you’re free to do the puzzle.

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

^ mesmers are god mode in jumping puzzles.

Its literally unfair :P

When my guild attempts it we bring 2 mesmers along, not only to pull down campers but to portal in reinforcements.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Noha.3749

they cant. the carts are on the top top of the globe – over 2k (the term we messure distance in).
its literally impossible to reach them unless you get UP on top of the arena, which wont happen because constant fire from an unreachable arrowcart or 2 will kill you before your mobility spells are off CD enough of times to even get you halfway up the puzzle.

Friend, father & lover!

in WvW

Posted by: Kabbal.2819

Kabbal.2819

they cant. the carts are on the top top of the globe – over 2k (the term we messure distance in).
its literally impossible to reach them unless you get UP on top of the arena, which wont happen because constant fire from an unreachable arrowcart or 2 will kill you before your mobility spells are off CD enough of times to even get you halfway up the puzzle.

I have been pulled off the top of the dome by mesmers on plenty of occasions. I do not believe that temporal curtain has any range restrictions in relation to height.

in WvW

Posted by: Angelus.1042

Angelus.1042

Ive made it past the arrow cart issue to btw. Had people do taht to me.

Im a warrior…I use a warhorn.

If you cant do it then get a group…or dont do it at all..its optional anyways.

Its a PVP jump Puzzle..I love it..we need more PVP based jump puzzles it adds to the excitement of jumping and getting gankes or doing the ganking..or seiging a part of the jump puzzle like what OP is QQing about and then tryna get a mass of people to get past it.

Fun fun..

in WvW

Posted by: Martoz.8675

Martoz.8675

You can still complete the puzzle while in combat, you just need speed boosts for the majority of the jumps. It’s annoying, but if you’re so disgusted with it bring two mesmers with you. They can pull anyone manning the carts off the cliffs, you kill them, you’re free to do the puzzle.

They are on the top of the couple,Temporal Curtain doesn’t reach them!