Eternal BG jp chest

Eternal BG jp chest

in WvW

Posted by: ceno.1584

ceno.1584

Ok after multiple times trying to finish this jumping puzzle (being attacked every time I try) I decided to set my alarm and do it in the early morning. I finally make it to the end but I can’t open the chest because it says it’s locked. Is there a key or something I’m not aware of? I know there’s 2 halves of a key for the jp in the 3 outlining zone chests but I didn’t know of one needed for the EB jp. Am I missing something here?

Eternal BG jp chest

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

Ok after multiple times trying to finish this jumping puzzle (being attacked every time I try) I decided to set my alarm and do it in the early morning. I finally make it to the end but I can’t open the chest because it says it’s locked. Is there a key or something I’m not aware of? I know there’s 2 halves of a key for the jp in the 3 outlining zone chests but I didn’t know of one needed for the EB jp. Am I missing something here? Is this chest account-wide so you can only open it once per day?

yes, its now account bound after last patch update. can only do one character per day

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

Eternal BG jp chest

in WvW

ceno.1584

Sigh… I swear I’m always the last person to get in on the token grind. Now it’s going to take even longer to get 500. ><

Eternal BG jp chest

in WvW

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

Not if you actually do WvW.. I can farm around 100 badges a day at least, as long as there are good fights to be had.

EDIT: Because of actually doing WvW and fighting, I have 6 stacks and the Gift of Battle atm. >_>

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

Eternal BG jp chest

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

^ just actually play wvw… badges are easy to get.

The only thing EB JP chest changed since the patch is severely decreased amount of siege available to actual wvw players who use alot of siege… without increase in siege drop/loot rewards for wvw i forsee folks running out pretty quickly.

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

Eternal BG jp chest

in WvW

ceno.1584

You must be lucky because I did WvW for 2hrs last night. I know that’s probably not long compared to others but with a full-time job and other obligations it’s the best I can do. In that amount of time while running with a large group I was able to secure about 7 badges in all that time.

Eternal BG jp chest

in WvW

Gismor.8407

What class are you? The best class is a class that can tag anything (like a staff Guardian)

Eternal BG jp chest

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Just go play WvW for a couple of days. Play a ranged AoE class like Necro. Follow the zerg and spam marks. You will have those badges real quick.

Eternal BG jp chest

in WvW

ceno.1584

I play warrior. I have a few other characters but they are pretty low level atm. I don’t have a lot of time to level a bunch of toons. It’s just very unfortunate that in order to succeed at the same level as others you need to be a certain class or spec a certain way. I run with a longbow which is the best I can do for aoe type damage. I tag a lot of players but I don’t get bag drops often.

Eternal BG jp chest

in WvW

Gismor.8407

If it makes you feel better, I have a level 8 necro that is WvW R 5 and has 51ish badges on him. And he’s level 8.

Eternal BG jp chest

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

As you can see in this post by Devon Carver it has been changed to once per account per day – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/WvW-chests-Once-per-account/first#post1929277 -.

Thanks for your understanding.
This thread is closed.