Every day until they fix the walls!

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodraven.5693

Bloodraven.5693

So these kittens think its fine to have kittening walls completely kittening useless! You are at more of a disadvantage as a defender and the kittened kittening kittens don’t have the brains to fix this bullkitten! So kittening regret spending money on the expansion to come back to a game that is worse in every kittening way!

in WvW

Posted by: kroter.1326

kroter.1326

That’s a lot of kittens.

in WvW

Posted by: Chiccotot.7296

Chiccotot.7296

Disclaimer: There were no kittens harmed at the making of this post.

you do have a good point. as you mentioned, kittens aside, defenders should have advantage over the attackers.
while it is possible for attacking footies to AOE above the wall without a clear LoS and without being damaged, it is near impossible for defenders to do the same without getting scathed.
this yet adds to the millions of things that need to be addressed in WvW.
but i am not holding my breath for it.

in WvW

Posted by: Diku.2546

Diku.2546

That’s a lot of kittens.

Hmm…

in WvW

Diku.2546

Today the walls keeps flickering. Desert Borderland SE tower.

We breached it, but the wall seemed to still be up. We entered the tower, but it really was confusing to try and run in after the breach.

kittencat…

in WvW

Diku.2546

kittencat!

We breached it, but the wall seemed to still be up. We entered the tower, but it really was confusing to try and run in after the breach.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Yeah this could use a hotfix. Being shot through walls 3 meters thick gets old really fast.

Edit: MIght be a compensation for all the obstructed messages you get on flat terrain.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

Well let’s check our Hotfix Prerequisites:

1) Gem Store inaccessible.
2) Gem Store has a typo.

No, sorry… Bugged walls just aren’t there.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

Just…. keep in mind, on the old borderlands, the gate in the NWT had a glitch from the very beginning, where someone could just…. pop through it. Even when a dev was the person that popped through it, they still hadn’t fixed it 9 months later. I don’t know if they ever actually did.

Their pattern since launch isn’t one that inspires a whole lot of confidence.

in WvW

Posted by: KaporHabakuk.6219

KaporHabakuk.6219

Isnt shooting with a treb/cata on own gate,destroying rams behind it bug aswell?Or acs/aoe hiting through gate?Or bali build behind obstacle,still shooting through it.Quite a lot of buggs to be honest,and noone is nowadays considering em as bug.I enjoy shooting through walls,had loads of finished kills thanks to it,thou i see it aint very healthy for many ppl…

OTAN guild,WSR server

in WvW

Posted by: saturn.4810

saturn.4810

So these kittens think its fine to have kittening walls completely kittening useless! You are at more of a disadvantage as a defender and the kittened kittening kittens don’t have the brains to fix this bullkitten! So kittening regret spending money on the expansion to come back to a game that is worse in every kittening way!

Lol, that’s the post with the most kittens I’ve seen so far.

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Just…. keep in mind, on the old borderlands, the gate in the NWT had a glitch from the very beginning, where someone could just…. pop through it. Even when a dev was the person that popped through it, they still hadn’t fixed it 9 months later. I don’t know if they ever actually did.

Their pattern since launch isn’t one that inspires a whole lot of confidence.

Corporate Kittens do not give a kitten, they only care about catnip.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in WvW

Posted by: Infusion.7149

Infusion.7149

kittencat!

The walls are still wonky. Downed walls are flickering messes.

Desolation (EU) → Yak’s Bend (US)
In your backline: Elementalist+Mesmer+Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

kittencat!

The walls are still wonky. Downed walls are flickering messes.

New WvW Feature Helping Ninjas!
If you destroy a wall, it’ll show as UP, Defenders will not see your Cata, you can re-use it after the enemy karmatrain took it, you can easily piviwall the same objective with 1 cata 5 times!

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in WvW

Posted by: Dawntree.7246

Dawntree.7246

Meanwhile precious claim bonuses are broken too. ’Cause you know, we all love dumping hundreds of gold to get nothing and over expensive scribe recipes.

Emanuel Dawntree – Nord Guardian of [TasH] – 9×80
Whiteside Ridge