Exact Rank for Legendary Backpiece?

in WvW

Posted by: Omega Zoa.3859

Omega Zoa.3859

I am getting various numbers and no idea which to believe; also source would be useful, thanks.

“Might makes Right” – the ability to commit an act is sufficient justification to do it.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

i don’t think there is minimum rank to craft the legendary back piece. you just need a lot of those claim tickets….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Omega Zoa.3859

i don’t think there is minimum rank to craft the legendary back piece. you just need a lot of those claim tickets….

People keep claiming you need rank 350 and even rank 2000.

“Might makes Right” – the ability to commit an act is sufficient justification to do it.

in WvW

azizul.8469

rank 2000 is to purchase the ascended armor chest….. you need 350 claim tickets for the first wing to craft the precursor…. not sure where 350 rank come from…

in WvW

Posted by: Mel.5821

Mel.5821

You need rank 350 to buy the 4 backpieces required to forge the legendary precursor.

Rank 2000 is for the t4 body armor parts with a special effect.

in WvW

azizul.8469

the last backpiece need rank 350 ? oh.. ok.. there you go….

in WvW

Posted by: Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

still don’t understand why you care if the reward is easier to get, you love the game mode remember? I want the reward, in a realistic time frame, why is that asking too much? not to mention you get way more wvw rank from PvD instead of zerg vs zerg, havoc or roaming, why is this playstyle rewarded with rank more then others? Why is this justification for dedication to the game mode above all others?

aka. “The Complainer”

(edited by Jumpin Lumpix.6108)

in WvW

azizul.8469

still don’t understand why you care if the reward is easier to get, you love the game mode remember? I want the reward, in a realistic time frame, why is that asking too much?

oh i think you misunderstood my tone….. "there you go " i meant “that’s it…..350”.. pointing the answer to OP… didn’t complain at all.. my rank is 1350+

(edited by azizul.8469)

in WvW

Posted by: Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

still don’t understand why you care if the reward is easier to get, you love the game mode remember? I want the reward, in a realistic time frame, why is that asking too much?

oh i think you misunderstood my tone….. "there you go " i meant “that’s it…..350”

yah i want the chest piece thats rank 2000

aka. “The Complainer”

in WvW

Omega Zoa.3859

still don’t understand why you care if the reward is easier to get, you love the game mode remember? I want the reward, in a realistic time frame, why is that asking too much? not to mention you get way more wvw rank from PvD instead of zerg vs zerg, havoc or roaming, why is this playstyle rewarded with rank more then others? Why is this justification for dedication to the game mode above all others?

Because i do not have the time to grind 2000 rank.

Plus if it did require 2000 rank..why would it require hell of alot more effort than fractal or pvp backpiece? seems kinda unfair to the local wvw’er

(edited by Omega Zoa.3859)

in WvW

Posted by: Najten.2418

Najten.2418

WvW Rank 350 minimum.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Fenda.1398

Fenda.1398

Seeing that the Backpiece will consume 14 weeks worth of tickets (heck, even T1 is already 2 weeks of FULL rewards), this rank requirement is indeed the lesser problem as long as you need to invest unholy amounts of time into WvW to even reach the ticket cap as a low rank player. If you just started playing WvW, all you get is the skirmish placement tick reward of up to 3 pips. Thats solid 33h of WvW per Week needed, provided your server leads the match 100% of the time.