Expand EOTM?

Expand EOTM?

in WvW

Posted by: Leachmasta.2713

Leachmasta.2713

So I really like how eotm feels like a more casual version of wvw, without the server rankings and whatnot, but does anyone else think it could be made bigger? I really like the look of the place, but sometimes when I’m roaming solo it feels like the map is a bit small, especially when there are a few zergs running around. Maybe if there were some more levels/areas that were more aimed at roamers rather than zergs that could be really cool

(edited by Leachmasta.2713)

Expand EOTM?

in WvW

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

So I really like how eotm feels like a more casual version of wvw, without the server rankings and whatnot, but does anyone else think it could be made bigger? I really like the look of the place, but sometimes when I’m roaming solo it feels like the map is a bit small, especially when there are a few zergs running around. Maybe if there were some more levels/areas that were more aimed at roamers rather than zergs that could be really cool

The design and size of the map are very well done. You want to encourage fighting as much as possible and the map is very good for crossing paths more often, for being able to catch enemy zergs taking objectives and to make it in time to defend.

Large maps are not really conducive to a good player against player experience. You want more action and less avoidance. That’s the entire purpose of this game mode.

There are more than enough areas and layers for roaming. We don’t need to make this map into a desert bl map v2.0.

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Expand EOTM?

in WvW

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

@Swagger. Nailed it.

I’d rather the team work on existing issues going on in WvW. If I recall correctly, one of EotM’s primary purposes was for something to do while in queue for a WvW map? And most everyone I know uses it primarily for leveling, so I don’t see the priority of changing EotM over fixing WvW issues.

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

Expand EOTM?

in WvW

Posted by: erKo.9586

erKo.9586

Nope. DONT touch EB, DONT touch EOTM, will just be like new WvW-maps a big failure.

[WvW] Thanks Anet for listening to your players during 2016.
Far Shiverpeaks – EU – Since release.