FA's keeps say contested but are not

in WvW

Posted by: MadamMaryion.2694

MadamMaryion.2694

why is Fa able to port to waypoints that say contested?? just wondering.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I heard that WP is bugged.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Tonight I got the most glorious bag farm from the waypoint at FABL east keep being bugged which allowed TC to respawn again and again and again even though it was contested.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

So they “fixed” a “bug” barely anyone cared about and now they created a new bug people care about. Interesting anet, really interesting. Wonder how long it takes them to fix this or any other important bug.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

So they “fixed” a “bug” barely anyone cared about and now they created a new bug people care about. Interesting anet, really interesting. Wonder how long it takes them to fix this or any other important bug.

~3 years.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in WvW

Posted by: akeldama.6709

akeldama.6709

I think it’s funny that Anet essentially said “we fixed a waypoint/repel event ‘bug’ that has been paramount in WvW keep battles for the last 3+ years.” Makes me wonder if they truly weren’t aware of this behavior this entire time until recently or if this behavior was just now decidedly labeled a bug that needed “fixing” rather than simply announcing a change being made in how it worked.

Tonight I got the most glorious bag farm from the waypoint at FABL east keep being bugged which allowed TC to respawn again and again and again even though it was contested.

And you’re welcome for the bags. We debated letting FA have the keep because we clearly weren’t gonna hold it for long once TLC joined the fray, even with the WP bug; but figured what the heck, let’s repair our gear a few times throughout the ruckus. :P

in WvW

Chaba.5410

I think it’s funny that Anet essentially said “we fixed a waypoint/repel event ‘bug’ that has been paramount in WvW keep battles for the last 3+ years.” Makes me wonder if they truly weren’t aware of this behavior this entire time until recently or if this behavior was just now decidedly labeled a bug that needed “fixing” rather than simply announcing a change being made in how it worked.

And you’re welcome for the bags. We debated letting FA have the keep because we clearly weren’t gonna hold it for long once TLC joined the fray, even with the WP bug; but figured what the heck, let’s repair our gear a few times throughout the ruckus. :P

It certainly proved that allowing players to waypoint in during contest events encourages fighting

Chaba Tangnu

in WvW

Posted by: benny.1796

benny.1796

Same here today on Kodash home. Desolation guild [CI] “Cronicle Whatever” kept abusing this bug for hours.

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

It certainly proved that allowing players to waypoint in during contest events encourages fighting

Before reset night i would have said this is a horrible bug that needed fixxed. But after and hour and a half of almost nonstop fighting trying to defend our garrison it is fantastic!

I suppose for people trying to ninja stuff it sucks. And id imagine if the keeps were smaller it would stink. But as big as they are you can be fighting all over the place. Easily the most fun ive had on a BL since the change.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Sorry we were late, we were too busy farming Rx at SoS spawn tower.
Goodness, that was a good night for bags.
No precursors tho, lets do it again tonight.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]