FC & [Deth] HOD crushers.

in WvW

Posted by: ReaperMask.4053

ReaperMask.4053

No matter the numbers we will come out on top.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI5AUTw_QQM&feature=youtu.be

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

I am quite perplexed to be honest. You mention your guild being “zerg crushers” and that regardless of numbers, you will come out on top. I looked through the whole video and only found you running in a big zerg. At one point, you guys even zerged less than 5 guys with 20. Why would you even record that and then try to brag about it?

Your ability to 20v5 so easily must mean you’re elite.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in WvW

ReaperMask.4053

I am guessing your from HOD and I understand that your upset that your server is in the vid getting smashed but no worries, I feel ya, If you feel that we are so weak feel free to GvG us or just find us in wvw at anytime and just mash us off lol.

in WvW

Azaruil.3406

I am guessing your from HOD and I understand that your upset that your server is in the vid getting smashed but no worries, I feel ya, If you feel that we are so weak feel free to GvG us or just find us in wvw at anytime and just mash us off lol.

If by “mash us off” you mean kill you, then no worries it is what we generally do.

It would be nice if you explained yourself and the video however. What are you trying to show and achieve by posting it? That you take part in zerg fights and zerg people? If so, the text you provided alongside it is rather misleading.

Aza

in WvW

ReaperMask.4053

Challenge Accepted, See you on the battlefield.

in WvW

ReaperMask.4053

Changed the name just for you.

in WvW

Azaruil.3406

Ergh, I’ll try one last time.

In the video, your zerg kills even numbers with a keep at their back or zerg smaller groups.
Why brag about that, as it isn’t something brag-worthy.

Try and explain what my words above mention.

Aza

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Am I the only one excited to see this ReaperMask guy that has no idea who KoM is get rickrolled repeatedly? Please, KoM, record your fights with this guy. I know it will only be about a 10 second fight of you blowing them up, but I will thoroughly enjoy it.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

osif.8673

Just took the time to watch about a minute of the video. Very nice keyboard turning and clicking. Skill beyond belief. I retract my earlier statement, watch out KoM, these guys will roll you without a problem.

[PAXA]

in WvW

ReaperMask.4053

Ty for all the comments, good or bad

in WvW

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

I liked the vid got to about the 1:50 in mark when you stacked your 5 people then rolled out and killed like 40 maybe 50 hard to tell. The green dots are bad guys right? There were alot of green dots, you must of been fighting 50+ easy the whole video.

The HoD zergers in this tread are just mad, well played sir. They might not know but I know to run the other way when I see the deth tag coming at me.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

(edited by Xom.9264)

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Don’t see why there’s so much hate. Large scale fights aren’t really my forte, but the video isn’t bad. Deth is a good guild, and I’m glad they’re on FC.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

What heaven said, Deth is a very good 20ish man guild and probably one of the very few coordinated guilds with those numbers in the lower tiers. They usually win their even number fights and Im glad we just have SOMEONE who can do that job.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in WvW

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

Pretty sure we have videos of rolling them a lot.

Ohh ya here it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Mt628kNcU

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

in WvW

ReaperMask.4053

It is a nice vid, really like the intro, you get those pugs.

in WvW

subcrazy.1098

jelly is jelly.
Calling your own guild mates pugs hehe got it.

LavaFluxx – Ele

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Reaper, talk to aldix. He’s actually a good guy from [Deth]. Ask him about our gvg.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Alchemist.3692

Alchemist.3692

the only battle i saw with some merit was the one outside hills… the rest you guys had the keeps to support you which even at a 2:1 ratio still gives you an advantage… do you guys have any open field combat vids? I don’t think we’ve ever faced deth when SF was in t8

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

the only battle i saw with some merit was the one outside hills… the rest you guys had the keeps to support you which even at a 2:1 ratio still gives you an advantage… do you guys have any open field combat vids? I don’t think we’ve ever faced deth when SF was in t8

Deth comprises of players who played mostly with VK while you were down here. Remember VK at all?

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in WvW

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

I don’t think killing Phaze and LK members count as skill..

in WvW

ReaperMask.4053

I am a starter in the gvg, so I will be there, as for other vids, i have around 10 I have made so far, some are poor quality, I haven’t been frapping long.

in WvW

Posted by: Dagraan.2854

Dagraan.2854

so the video was of you running through a group of people when you had more people and a ballista(s) and numerous ACs.
and you’re bragging about how you won that? if you lost that then you should of quit wvw right there.

in WvW

Posted by: falrin.4206

falrin.4206

Only if I had started to record the numerous times I wanted to 1v1 a member of DETH….only to see them turn and run away/wp back to spawn…..Not speaking of all of DETH, but the majority of them will only 2v1, 3v1, 4v1, etc. I have NEVER faced anyone from DETH 1v1, kind of sad actually. You are more like the PAXA of FC to be honest, so go brag about 20v5’s somewhere else.

in WvW

osif.8673

Only if I had started to record the numerous times I wanted to 1v1 a member of DETH….only to see them turn and run away/wp back to spawn…..Not speaking of all of DETH, but the majority of them will only 2v1, 3v1, 4v1, etc. I have NEVER faced anyone from DETH 1v1, kind of sad actually. You are more like the PAXA of FC to be honest, so go brag about 20v5’s somewhere else.

Haha a shot at PAXA… surprise, surprise! Pro tip: this game isn’t balanced around 1v1s, and you sure as hell are looking in the wrong place for them in WvW. With that said, I would gladly roflstomp you 1v1 if you’d like.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Haha a shot at PAXA… surprise, surprise! Pro tip: this game isn’t balanced around 1v1s, and you sure as hell are looking in the wrong place for them in WvW. With that said, I would gladly roflstomp you 1v1 if you’d like.

Please make a video of it when you are done! Or maybe a nice slideshow of screenshots. That might actually be cool.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in WvW

subcrazy.1098

Here is the fight with there good group that they messaged us to set up.

LavaFluxx – Ele

in WvW

ReaperMask.4053