FC/ET/SF

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: SpitfireXD.3865

SpitfireXD.3865

if vk leaves ferg, then sf would have an easier time in t8. everyone wants them to move out, including themselves. i hope this gets fixed somehow because those “free transfers to medium pop servers” are not enough to match their numbers. besides, right when transfers started rolling in for both servers, they became a high pop and kept it that way often which made it harder to transfer. maybe should’ve reconsidered just free transfers to those servers without limiting its size (meaning, servers should have been predetermined or starting out with medium pop and will be free until said date).

Dunois [Agg] Aggression
Elementalist/Mesmer of Eredon Terrace

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Wow T1 guilds…it’s all about the excuses…

thats us fighting VK vindigo knights.

If you are interested in a GvG
pm J E R I C O

In fairness to that video, there were only 2 discernable [VK] nametags in that. The first was a pet and the other was its ranger. The rest were all WZ or another guild.

PS – sorry for invading your thread t8ers

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

pm J E R I C O

In fairness to that video, there were only 2 discernable [VK] nametags in that. The first was a pet and the other was its ranger. The rest were all WZ or another guild.

PS – sorry for invading your thread t8ers

haven’t encountered them other than that, can’t say I’ve seen them with more or less.
That’s why the gvg challenge is out there

ps: it’s no different of them claiming to have beaten us (without a picture of video) when we’ve never encountered them other than this clip

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

To the SF ranger (deranged existence) that danced on my body just outside pang.

Bro, I killed you in a 1v3 while you had two guardians on your side, you have nothing to dance about.

(edited by Teamkiller.4315)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Red Ajax.4756

Red Ajax.4756

Shoutout to the thf from WALs I ran into earlier and got into a standoff with for 2-3 mins before those 2 zergs rolled through. /salute

bonus pic from reset night
Had some fun zigzagging between the clumps of ferg and sf outside anz/sm before we were overwhelmed

Attachments:

Jericho Six [KWBH]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Bassdrop.4938

Bassdrop.4938

pm J E R I C O

Hello!
I would be the the commander of this FC zerg. (the only VK).

I don’t think I exactly understand how this is justified as a VK vs Agg skirmish. Your opposition in this video is a T8 zerg. A T8 zerg that held their own, if I might add.

The fact that you take pride in this is flattering within itself.

So, thank you.

(edited by Bassdrop.4938)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

i really don’t care which thread we use... altho the official one should have a date on it to eliminate confusion... but how about a score update? you know.. for us unlucky buggars who have to work on a Sunday

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ghost.1530

Ghost.1530

Ask and you shall receive. Score update.

Attachments:

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

katz.8376

ahh lovely. thanks <3

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

VK has not fought Agg yet, I can confirm that. We fought you once but you ran up a hill and we ported to spawn quick to try to get you from behind, but then you were nowhere to be found (sneaky kittens) I saw lots of Agg tags in a FoE zerg we fought but It has been told to me that was not a main Agg force (probably people in a que)

Anyways, lets not start drama, heres to the fights to come.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

As Co-leader of VK and commander. I will tell you right now.

GvG 20v20 is what we live to do. So just pm me in game.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: K U R O I T S U K I.4980

K U R O I T S U K I.4980

Bro, I killed you in a 1v3 while you had two guardians on your side, you have nothing to dance about.

When I get the reaction of this pic from the enemy, don’t expect me to have any sympathy from any of you.

Attachments:

[LH]La Hermandad-Guild Leader
Kuroitsuki Lvl.80 Mesmer/La Biribiri Lvl.80 Elementalist
Sorrows Furnace SF (since Aug-25-12)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Oh goodie, T8 Emote Wars…again. /sarcasm

EVERY server has folks who do this. If you don’t like it, don’t do it and if/when it is done to you, just move on. Kittening about it gives those who do it exactly what they want and just encourages them (and others) to do it more.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

pm J E R I C O

Hello!
I would be the the commander of this FC zerg. (the only VK).

I don’t think I exactly understand how this is justified as a VK vs Agg skirmish. Your opposition in this video is a T8 zerg. A T8 zerg that held their own, if I might add.

The fact that you take pride in this is flattering within itself.

So, thank you.

That’s a neat video! I like the music, what song is that? Also I’m in it, eeee! I’m the blonde chick with the masquerade skirt and the dogs at 1:02. And what (poor overworked) Bass said is true. He was all alone with the rest of us, the sole VK in the group. I think we may have given him an ulcer from the stress.

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

When I get the reaction of this pic from the enemy, don’t expect me to have any sympathy from any of you.

So cause some bad apples from FC danced laughed at you all of FC is bad?

Yeah, great logic there.

Same reasoning for justification for all of us laughing whenever we wipe you. And that is a lot. Thanks for the 10g I’ve made off of invaders this weekend.

(Also you don’t understand how unjustified his dancing was. He died in a 3v1 when he had two guardians helping him. How pathetic can you get…)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

PredatoR.5247

thats fine we’ll fight soon gvg hopefully

anyway this is what we did most of saturday:

http://youtu.be/rvgD7R74CQk
Literally we got about 2,000 kills off of defending this keep

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

K U R O I T S U K I.4980

0.o, I cant believe it xd, just a couple of weeks ago all SF was hated because all those emotes, something I don’t care, I tried to tell you guys that not all of the server does this and with no luck, now about that 3vs1, I had 8 fergies trying to kill me instead of defending their hills that was ninja capped in 8 or 9 minutes, the whole 8 minutes I had you running around a elementalist and after they killed me… 5 of them all laugh and dance on corpse xd, once again, no sympathy from here about that dude.
About the wipes we are getting, you guys got really good, listen to those who transferred and don’t forget their teachings, we need the good fights you are getting us to start wvw again, a lot of us were doing a lot of pve or alts, now we can fight again, if we are stuck in T8 (It seems that is what the higher ups want) we dont care that much if we get some fights back.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Leopardclaw.4258

Leopardclaw.4258

I was one of those guards :P

But really Team, you should see his dancing as more of a compliment. Out of you’re entire group, you were the only one that took a great deal of effort to catch and kill, so it was worth celebrating.

I’d like to thank your mesmer Comamnder for teaching me that little ram duel btw. That will be a neat passtime for sitting around your spawns ^^

Attachments:

Pugmander & Altaholic | CoSA Blue | Youtube
Asheni Leopardclaw | SBI | SF | Asheni Leopardclaws

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

But really Team, you should see his dancing as more of a compliment. Out of you’re entire group, you were the only one that took a great deal of effort to catch and kill, so it was worth celebrating.

Heh, I remember you. The Charr Guardan. We had a 5 minute duel at the sentry which was a failure for both parties involved. At a certain point the sentry respawned and I was like “Screw this this is getting nowhere” even though we both output a ton of dps xD.

0.o, I cant believe it xd, just a couple of weeks ago all SF was hated because all those emotes, something I don’t care, I tried to tell you guys that not all of the server does this and with no luck, now about that 3vs1, I had 8 fergies trying to kill me instead of defending their hills that was ninja capped in 8 or 9 minutes, the whole 8 minutes I had you running around a elementalist and after they killed me… 5 of them all laugh and dance on corpse xd, once again, no sympathy from here about that dude.
About the wipes we are getting, you guys got really good, listen to those who transferred and don’t forget their teachings, we need the good fights you are getting us to start wvw again, a lot of us were doing a lot of pve or alts, now we can fight again, if we are stuck in T8 (It seems that is what the higher ups want) we dont care that much if we get some fights back.

I did not say that the entire server did that, nor did I ever accuse SF of anything. Furthermore, I don’t condone laughing or dancing on corpses unless they tried to gank me while rejoining my army and they lost. I get very annoyed with gankers so hence the laugh, but only in specific situations.

I called out this particular ranger.

Also, as to who joined, you might take note that I am from T2 and moved here as a member of VK.

someone calling out rangers to OP

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1bcdk9/rangers_are_op/

top comment

(edited by Teamkiller.4315)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Omens.5768

Dark Omens.5768

Heh, I remember you. The Charr Guardan. We had a 5 minute duel at the sentry which was a failure for both parties involved. At a certain point the sentry respawned and I was like “Screw this this is getting nowhere” even though we both output a ton of dps xD.

I did not say that the entire server did that, nor did I ever accuse SF of anything. Furthermore, I don’t condone laughing or dancing on corpses unless they tried to gank me while rejoining my army and they lost. I get very annoyed with gankers so hence the laugh, but only in specific situations.

Also, as to who joined, you might take note that I am from T2 and moved here as a member of VK.

top comment

Are we taking note that u think u r better than peeps cause u came from t2 or am I taking that wrong? Not really a sarcastic question but simply not sure on how to take that.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

top comment

Are we taking note that u think u r better than peeps cause u came from t2 or am I taking that wrong? Not really a sarcastic question but simply not sure on how to take that.

No, he mentioned that I should learn from those who transferred and I just informed that I am in fact one of those transfers.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

top comment

No, he mentioned that I should learn from those who transferred and I just informed that I am in fact one of those transfers.

Ahhh k… Some of the “xfer” seem overly “pushy” which I’m far from the only one to think that so wasn’t sure. Most of u however I have enjoyed playing with. Brings back memories of my days on blackgate and the playstyles there.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

K U R O I T S U K I.4980

Wasnt trying to be mean xd, I honestly see the servers a little more organized, if you manage to pull me (Was doing a lot of fractals and guild events) and our server to WvW without us feeling we are kicking a downed man or your server feeling that we are mindless zergs, I will love you forever XD, thats the point of wvw, a close match.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Lol FC, dat fight for bay. You outnumbered us so badly and yet we still pushed you off and held it for point tally Now lets see how long it takes you to cap GB

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Forgot to post this the other night, this was reset at SM, you cant really see ETs zerg but it was just as big as FC. Epic three way fight for SM :o

Attachments:

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I’ve been away due RL issues, but i’m watching how it goes…

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Agricola.2817

Agricola.2817

Lol FC, dat fight for bay. You outnumbered us so badly and yet we still pushed you off and held it for point tally Now lets see how long it takes you to cap GB

It seemed like a pretty standard siege to me? Treb from the cliff then grind through all the inner courtyard siege?

FC- TCCP

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Loken.9724

SF, was fun taking your garrison and fighting the endless waves of SF that kept coming in. I wish I did’nt have to eat, I could have done that for hours.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

inc spankfest

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

PredatoR.5247

12 agg + few non guild vs SF zerg

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Gotta love those glass SF zergs aye J ER I C O? Liking the videos so far. Wish we had a good video maker like you, although Alaric is back(main VK commander, he was off for the weekend) so hopefully we can get some more videos out this week before we head back home.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

/salute to Agg for GvG. Getting owned helps us learn.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

SpitfireXD.3865

aww there was a gvg? i missed it >.> well VK, it would be lovely if you’d stay so SF has more challenges to face..

Dunois [Agg] Aggression

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

kuora.5402

inc spankfest

My speculation was correct :p

From what I hear, 9:0 for Agg and no Agg died?

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Loken.9724

Thank you to AGG for the fights. Was eye opening. Clearly a difference between T1 and T2 guilds.

We will learn from this and come back ready to fight again soon. You always learn more losing than you do winning.

Also AGG did die. Just not to many of them.

That is one hell of a guild.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Shanks.8793

Shanks.8793

Good fight Agg and VK !
Also, loved how VK acted towards my blueprints of love! by throwing blueprints of love at my face too ! xD was hilarious. <3

End Ascends [End] GM / Eredon Terrace
Duke Marco – Duke Allycat – Boa Hancuck
– Duchess Cute – Duke Garp – Shiecko.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Loken.9724

you were the kitten doing that lol!

we fight blueprints with blueprints.!

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ghost.1530

Ghost.1530

Dear SF,
You forgot about your Garrison.
Again.
That’s four times in one day.

XOXO,
Ferg.

Attachments:

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: SuperMario.7920

SuperMario.7920

Instead of worrying about our garrison, the minor victory that is for you, perhaps you should worry about the overall point total. This week has been much more fun because ET/FC have actually fielded some numbers and sported some tactics, but in the end, the difference was mute.
Pump yourselves up with your small victories, but really, unless you are starting to come close to winning this matchup, why bother posting this crap.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Shanks.8793

Shanks.8793

you were the kitten doing that lol!

we fight blueprints with blueprints.!

Haha hell yeah! I liked how you guys racted I laughed IRL xD

End Ascends [End] GM / Eredon Terrace
Duke Marco – Duke Allycat – Boa Hancuck
– Duchess Cute – Duke Garp – Shiecko.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Instead of worrying about our garrison, the minor victory that is for you, perhaps you should worry about the overall point total. This week has been much more fun because ET/FC have actually fielded some numbers and sported some tactics, but in the end, the difference was mute.
Pump yourselves up with your small victories, but really, unless you are starting to come close to winning this matchup, why bother posting this crap.

Because small victories matter, too. What are they supposed to do, just sit in complete silence and not care about anything?

Lol, bro.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

LOL I love how they rage when they find out they bleed too.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

So great running with our ET brethren! Starting to like what we got going on here.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

If SF is able to stop the rating bleed this week, they might be able to pull off (maybe in the next) because HoD will be taking rating from GoM and NSP (As we can see, the free transfers broke the balance of T7).
Ofc, the population increase of ET/FC is the major reason of why SF is bleeding right now, but I’m sure SF have enough people to cover that… All they need is to step up, since the easy PvDoor they were facing for the last 7 weeks wasn’t much of a training…

/twocoppers

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

kuora.5402

Just gonna leave this here:

FC turtle = bags

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

katz.8376

heheheh

i am finding myself highly amused by this thread now

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

SpitfireXD.3865

heheheh

same LOL. I am also anxious to see what will happen next. Will GoM move down to T8 or will SF rise to T7? As for now, SF is stuck here for awhile.

As for the upcoming weeks, I hope SF bleeeeds moarrrr.

Dunois [Agg] Aggression

(edited by SpitfireXD.3865)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

heheheh

same LOL. I am also anxious to see what will happen next. Will GoM move down to T8 or will SF rise to T7? As for now, SF is stuck here for awhile.

As for the upcoming weeks, I hope SF bleeeeds moarrrr.

It’s been fun. I understand we still have the numbers, but at least there have been some good fights. Agg has given us many a good fight, and VK as well. VK I hope you decide to stay here in T8 and you’re not really just coming down to muck up the points and then leave. Make T8 your home

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Just want to thank all of the new folks planting their roots ET and FC. There has already been a radical transformation in T8 WvW. I LOVE IT! Hopefully our servers are able to further balance power as the new folks and us old timers learn to work together. The tactics and types of battles are so different than just a week ago.

Special shoutout to FoE and Agg on my home ET. The experience, skill, and coordination you have demonstrated has been awesome!

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

SpitfireXD.3865

i think they’ve decided to leave already :\

Dunois [Agg] Aggression