FC/ET/SF

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl:
Wow, and I’ve actually tried to be non-trollish. Helpful, even. I’d love to know how you get that I think I’m precognitive and know all. IIRC, I’ve given certain of your server’s Guilds credit for being rather deadly combatants.

I’m sure it had nothing to do with you implying that if were only aware and acted on your advice, then we wouldn’t be in the situation we are now.

I’m not trolling (I don’t think people understand what trolling is anymore), but I am being sarcastic as all hell.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

Unless you are dead set on ratings OMGIMSOLEET!!! T8 is not that bad of a place to be this past couple of weeks. The battles are there and they are fun and challenging.

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

It depends on what timeframe you are active Daemonne, but yes, on average I would agree. And hopefully they stay that way to offset how boring it had become beforehand, regardless, the problem is still there, it’s just hidden for now.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I’m sure it had nothing to do with you implying that if were only aware and acted on your advice, then we wouldn’t be in the situation we are now.

I’m not trolling (I don’t think people understand what trolling is anymore), but I am being sarcastic as all hell.

Alright, now I’m a bit amused, to be honest. Here’s the thing: what I intended that to be read as, was a logical statement based around that time period’s comparative population (in WvW) amongst all three of our servers. At that time, ET was not as resurgent as they’ve become, and to be dead honest, our lot were pretty close to
tossing in the towel. Add in the fact that after week 2, your guys started coming back
(with reasonable numbers) into WvW, and that leads into the point I made.

Said point being: it could have been done. This doesn’t mean I’m smug, this merely
mentions that the possibility -at that time- existed.

As you and I have both stated, the overall situation has changed. That makes a Kaineng-level Tier dominance nigh-impossible as T8 currently stands. But, that’s
the kind of thing needed to escape the black hole that we’re in.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

(edited by Advent.6193)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

Give it an other week to see the population balance out and then we can start talking about numbers/strategie. For now WvW is still full of PvE players trying out the new no-culling WvW. Free transfers are also done now(i think?).

As for throwing the easy l2p SF argument, think about it for a second. We’ve had 8-9 weeks of an average of 500-600 PPT. The server never had to rely on any real strategie as the lvl of play in T8 was really really low. Yes there was some times where there were some number disparity (dont get me wrong, i have seen fair fights/numbers from ET a lot and sometimes FC, they were simply not constant).

Both ET and FC had the chance to play with more skilled guilds and got the chance to learn. And, from what i’ve seen, they decided to stick to their commanders the same way Agg and VK did. Give us some time to adapt and the score will go back to what it once was.

Piiz

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

[…]the oft-mentioned “ratings floor” concept would probably fix the entire frigging concern. For SF, and for anyone else that ends up in T8.

This.
Note: since WvW scoring is a zero-sum game, we will need to evenly scrape any of the points that would need to be added to the bottom tier to keep that at floor level, from all of the other servers.
There are other ways to approach this. I think that a floor for the scores is a great idea, but we can’t just make points from nowhere and maintain the zero-sum that we have been maintaining this entire time.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

I love how there was post upon post for 2 months straight on the broken glicko system and now emerge these tacticians that have been telling us how to get out of the system for 2 months. To bring up Kaineng tactics is a little funny since it was them and DR that drove scores so low to begin with.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I personally had a blast this week with VK, forget all the haters. I’m glad you guys came down and showed us some tricks here and there.

Best of luck in T2.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

I have to admit that the free server transfers to ET and FC feel like a blessing and a curse. A curse because we’re being punished by Glicko (yet again!) for “underperforming” again. But a blessing because we’re seeing well populated fights, more tactics, more strategy. It’s given the entire tier an opportunity to learn and grow and it’s been the most fun I’ve had in WvW in quite some time.

Quite frankly, I really feel the ratings for both ET and FC are just too low (hence the Glicko Ghetto problem, those uber low scores ultimately drag down the first place server in the tier, hence why we’re “stuck”) and are most certainly not an accurate reflection of their current WvW state. And after seeing Filthy’s posts about his alt account’s transfer to T7, I’d be REALLY interested in seeing how those T7 servers would fare against us T8 servers (not just SF, but ET and FC as well). Perhaps the entire T8 should be the next T7? :P

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Advent.6193

Well, Filthy. It’s mostly Kaineng, regarding that business. And, yes, everyone currently here is screwed over due to how they rolled out of T8. Unfortunately, barring some
method of “resetting” the overall points balance down here, it’s one of those setups
where anyone what wants to escape would have to adopt those kinds of tactics.

Now, let’s go for a happier outcome. Namely, whichever of us escapes the Ghetto
eventually goes to pay ol’ Kain a visit. A rather … destructive visit. I’d be willing to
(metaphorically) shake hands on a deal like that. Then again, I was also entertained
(during that short time ANet spoke of implementing a ratings reset) by the idea of FC going after Devona again.

Of course, it’s also not impossible that they could eventually fall back down here. Other servers have had their own “Fall from Grace.”

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

I have to admit that the free server transfers to ET and FC feel like a blessing and a curse. A curse because we’re being punished by Glicko (yet again!) for “underperforming” again. But a blessing because we’re seeing well populated fights, more tactics, more strategy. It’s given the entire tier an opportunity to learn and grow and it’s been the most fun I’ve had in WvW in quite some time.

Quite frankly, I really feel the ratings for both ET and FC are just too low (hence the Glicko Ghetto problem, those uber low scores ultimately drag down the first place server in the tier, hence why we’re “stuck”) and are most certainly not an accurate reflection of their current WvW state. And after seeing Filthy’s posts about his alt account’s transfer to T7, I’d be REALLY interested in seeing how those T7 servers would fare against us T8 servers (not just SF, but ET and FC as well). Perhaps the entire T8 should be the next T7? :P

We’ll just have to get together a few 10 man Yak Slap teams and raise the scores up ;-D

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Omens.5768

Dark Omens.5768

We get the idea from the fact that as soon as VK came down here there were many people that started posting videos and giving out advise to every server that was kind of antagonistic.

Not sure why people get the idea that SF or any of T8 wants us in this match, and the only thing it has done is made our tactics a whole lot worst. Agg came down from T1 and didn’t start blowing up the forums like VK even though they were staying. I have read the T2 forums from before you guys came down and there was a complete change of attitude down here all the way in T8….but I would like to see how other T2 servers would react if you guys posted on your forums like that.

And the impartial opinions seemed a lot more like jabs than anything else. But hey I just spoke my honest opinion about how I felt about the ego stroking of a T2 guild that jumps down for a week to “Vacation” in T8 and then post like crazy on forums where they aren’t staying in.

Actually, we’ve been a lot classier here than in T2 with TC. I won’t go into detail here, but we have a 6 month long hate relationship with TC. So….you just basically lied to everyone.

Second…we put up videos every forum we are in. It’s actually pretty normal. Lots of people from our server and competing servers in T2/T3 do it. I’d suggest you guys do it too. It’s fun.

You…you are just trying to create a fight. That’s fine. Maybe someone will take the bait. However, I’d advise searching other avenues for enjoyment. I use to waste my time doing similar things. I’m happier now.

You…you……you……..your post doesn’t even make sense, first you say that VK has been a lot classier on this tier than in T2…and then the last line you talk searching for avenues of enjoyment or something like that.

If you noticed I didn’t say anything until one of the last negative post from one of your T2 heroes. hope you guys feel better coming down to T8 and insulting a whole server, though you would have had thicker skin though than to let the opinion of some one from T8 bother you.

And as far as the T2 post goes there wasn’t a lot of Heroes on there standing up to the other servers….just a whole lot of talk about how VK’s server was outnumbered by the others and that makes me think you guys came here for an ego boost and to beat up on SF cause of our numbers. (which is totally out of our control)

HEY guys lets drop down 6 tiers and fight the lowest tier then give them all advice, talk about how they aren’t as good as us, how much gold we are making, and post a bunch of videos and we can just call it a vacation.

Filthy and I dislike eachother strongly but seem to agree on this. +1 filthy

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Advent.6193

Regarding the idea of T8 swapping places with T7: Oh frack yes. We’re considered the
“Plagued” Tier, the abandoned child. I’ll admit it would be quite funny to get the lot of us, all three servers chock full of aggression, out of here. For that matter, Manoa, why
think small? Let us – ALL of us – become the next T1. (cue villainous laughter …)

Right, folks. Time to rise, like the bloody Phoenix.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Manoa.5897

We get the idea from the fact that as soon as VK came down here there were many people that started posting videos and giving out advise to every server that was kind of antagonistic.

Not sure why people get the idea that SF or any of T8 wants us in this match, and the only thing it has done is made our tactics a whole lot worst. Agg came down from T1 and didn’t start blowing up the forums like VK even though they were staying. I have read the T2 forums from before you guys came down and there was a complete change of attitude down here all the way in T8….but I would like to see how other T2 servers would react if you guys posted on your forums like that.

And the impartial opinions seemed a lot more like jabs than anything else. But hey I just spoke my honest opinion about how I felt about the ego stroking of a T2 guild that jumps down for a week to “Vacation” in T8 and then post like crazy on forums where they aren’t staying in.

Actually, we’ve been a lot classier here than in T2 with TC. I won’t go into detail here, but we have a 6 month long hate relationship with TC. So….you just basically lied to everyone.

Second…we put up videos every forum we are in. It’s actually pretty normal. Lots of people from our server and competing servers in T2/T3 do it. I’d suggest you guys do it too. It’s fun.

You…you are just trying to create a fight. That’s fine. Maybe someone will take the bait. However, I’d advise searching other avenues for enjoyment. I use to waste my time doing similar things. I’m happier now.

You…you……you……..your post doesn’t even make sense, first you say that VK has been a lot classier on this tier than in T2…and then the last line you talk searching for avenues of enjoyment or something like that.

If you noticed I didn’t say anything until one of the last negative post from one of your T2 heroes. hope you guys feel better coming down to T8 and insulting a whole server, though you would have had thicker skin though than to let the opinion of some one from T8 bother you.

And as far as the T2 post goes there wasn’t a lot of Heroes on there standing up to the other servers….just a whole lot of talk about how VK’s server was outnumbered by the others and that makes me think you guys came here for an ego boost and to beat up on SF cause of our numbers. (which is totally out of our control)

HEY guys lets drop down 6 tiers and fight the lowest tier then give them all advice, talk about how they aren’t as good as us, how much gold we are making, and post a bunch of videos and we can just call it a vacation.

You…you…you agree with Filthy?? I’m scared…

Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Manoa.5897

Regarding the idea of T8 swapping places with T7: Oh frack yes. We’re considered the
“Plagued” Tier, the abandoned child. I’ll admit it would be quite funny to get the lot of us, all three servers chock full of aggression, out of here. For that matter, Manoa, why
think small? Let us – ALL of us – become the next T1. (cue villainous laughter …)

I’m not necessarily thinking small…just thinking in baby steps.

Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

When GoM plunges to T8 they are going to get murdered something fierce and we are going to stomp in T7 so hopefully we will be able to drag all of T7 down here pretty soon after we pull out. There is nothing special about T7 at all. HoD is the server in the lead and they aren’t a match for any server in T8 IMO. I have been doing a lot of recon over there and got to tell people I was really surprised at the number they field.

Just look at the majority of the screenshots posted in their forums, although they field greater number during prime time it doesn’t seem to be anything T8 servers couldn’t demolish.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

I don’t dislike anybody – I’m just a white trash hero trying to fulfill my destiny…nothing more nothing less.

Except Muary Povich….that girl just had 15 dudes tested for paternity and you are trying to console her telling her she is good person when there isn’t a match. KITTEN you Maury, Kitten you!!!

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by FilthyRat.4652)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Omens.5768

Dark Omens.5768

So scary I agreed with him I know…. Omg some day I may go as far to spend that moldy gold and xfer to SF just to party with him.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

I don’t dislike anybody – I’m just a white trash hero trying to fulfill my destiny…nothing more nothing less.

Except Muary Povich….that girl just had 15 dudes tested for paternity and you are trying to console her telling her she is good person when there isn’t a match. KITTEN you Maury, Kitten you!!!

lol what did i just read

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: blackhowling.9514

blackhowling.9514

Its not the score that you will remember months from now.Its the glory ,the thirst for a good fight and the hunger for more…

And if that is fulfilled…. Then my friend… It does not matter what tier you are in…

You got something other higher tier guilds been searching and still searching up to now……

Satisfaction… Good day mates

[agg]blackhowling

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

but I’d be willing to counter that this was in the works before the recent transfers. All Guilds like FoE, Agg, and VK did was accelerate the timetable.

So using this logic, when we started curbstomping ET and SF, it was NOT because of the transfers. We had things in the works before then.

ALL your transfers arguments are now null and void folks.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Advent.6193

but I’d be willing to counter that this was in the works before the recent transfers. All Guilds like FoE, Agg, and VK did was accelerate the timetable.

So using this logic, when we started curbstomping ET and SF, it was NOT because of the transfers. We had things in the works before then.

ALL your transfers arguments are now null and void folks.

Heh. You got me there. (hands over 1000 Internets)

Now, if we wanted to be MASSIVE kittens… We could’ve all transferred to either FC or ET. Throw a sonic screwdriver in ANet’s calculations. I wonder if they accounted for that possibility, this time around? That combined force may have been worse than Kaineng, tbh.

(edited by Advent.6193)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Heh. You got me there. (hands over 1000 Internets)

:) Just having some fun. Seems our three server are starting to slide back to bickering here again. Though I think that a lot of that is started by the jerks from other Tiers posting here.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Its not the score that you will remember months from now.Its the glory ,the thirst for a good fight and the hunger for more…

And if that is fulfilled…. Then my friend… It does not matter what tier you are in…

You got something other higher tier guilds been searching and still searching up to now……

Satisfaction… Good day mates

Yes there are much better fights now than they were before the transfers and it makes everything so much better, but as a Tier in whole we all need to pull out of this quagmire and see where the chips fall. One thing is for sure we will drag T7 down and make everyone realize the problem with the system when we blow up some of the higher servers.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Now, if we wanted to be MASSIVE kittens… We could’ve all transferred to either FC or ET. Throw a sonic screwdriver in ANet’s calculations. I wonder if they accounted for that possibility, this time around? That combined force may have been worse than Kaineng, tbh.

I have said the same thing before, imagine if we combined out three T8 servers with HoD (since putting three into one would screw up three server matchups), we would be absolutely insanely amazeballs. We could call ourselves Sorrow’s Terrace of Denravi Crossing [STDC]. (This was brought up in a previous matchup thread, just search for STD, I wanted STD in the servers tag)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Yeah but HoD is below all of the T8 servers so they shouldn’t even be included, they may be able to drag A T6 server down before we unleash ourselves on the rest of the tiers right above us

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Mercurio.4970

Mercurio.4970

Man we’ve been in the Glicko Ghetto so long my pvp muscles have undergone atrophy. I’m not sure I want to move up any more. What would my death squad do if faced with even a bare minimum of skill? We would have to put forth some sort of effort, and I would not longer be able to snack at my computer while one-handedly mowing down hordes of ET. Does an olympic sport shooter long to trade his clay pigeons for hungry bears or angry birds? Too much effort, I tell you : and not enough reward.

I don’t want to be challenged! I want to continue to gather nodes 4X in a row, explore the fullness of each map with all my alts, and scamper through dappled sunlit fields without worrying about death or hotkeys. I want to watch episodes of my favorite TV programs while absently clicking and giggling to myself. So come on, SF; enough of this “grass is greener” mentality and enjoy our reign of terror while it lasts.

As for ET/FC, I don’t have any enmity for you, you are tasty and nutritious and I love you all.

Musashin (80 Guard) – Dragolisk (80 Ele)
Artemix (80 Rang) – Mercurio Rex (80 War)
Nine Divines [ND] – Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by Mercurio.4970)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

I love you, too.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Tier 8 Gw2 PV kitten rs bsnss. And don’t you forget it.

WONT FORGET NOTHIN!

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

Hey ET great fight at the hills, keep it up.

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

If any guild wants to do some gvg, please get in touch with me. It doesn’t matter if you’re a large guild or small guild or even if most of you are geared or not, it’s a great way for our newer players to get practice and it’s a great way to get to know each other. There won’t be any frapsing of this to chest thump on the forums.This is just to have fun.

Gl out there guys, hope we can set some stuff up.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: shunobee.6907

shunobee.6907

Man we’ve been in the Glicko Ghetto so long my pvp muscles have undergone atrophy. I’m not sure I want to move up any more. What would my death squad do if faced with even a bare minimum of skill? We would have to put forth some sort of effort, and I would not longer be able to snack at my computer while one-handedly mowing down hordes of ET. Does an olympic sport shooter long to trade his clay pigeons for hungry bears or angry birds? Too much effort, I tell you : and not enough reward.

I don’t want to be challenged! I want to continue to gather nodes 4X in a row, explore the fullness of each map with all my alts, and scamper through dappled sunlit fields without worrying about death or hotkeys. I want to watch episodes of my favorite TV programs while absently clicking and giggling to myself. So come on, SF; enough of this “grass is greener” mentality and enjoy our reign of terror while it lasts.

As for ET/FC, I don’t have any enmity for you, you are tasty and nutritious and I love you all.

Thanks for the respect…

[mend] – Eredon Terrace

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

All aboard the FPS Dropper! Hey [Agg] are we doing t1 tactics right?

Might want to edit your chat box.

Why? Nothing top secret going on in that chat box

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Lukian Darkblade.8012

Lukian Darkblade.8012

Let’s all take a second to enjoy the Quaggan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IhuPJA9A5A

Commander Lukian Darkblade | Fort Aspenwood
Leader of [TTA]The Tenacious Affliction

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

D W.5179

Let’s all take a second to enjoy the Quaggan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IhuPJA9A5A

I enjoyed a quaggan already

Attachments:

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Adding on to what sniffy said, SS would like 2v2 with any contenders

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

D W.5179

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Yay!! It is about time!

And with that said, I finally get to log into WvW tonight after over a week with no murders to my name!!

“Rejoice, for the (Champion) Lord sayeth, go forth and decapitate thy Invaders lest they take thy spoils, kill thy Dolyaks, and plunder thy castle.”

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Yay!! It is about time!

And with that said, I finally get to log into WvW tonight after over a week with no murders to my name!!

“Rejoice, for the (Champion) Lord sayeth, go forth and decapitate thy Invaders lest they take thy spoils, kill thy Dolyaks, and plunder thy castle.”

Do u believe in Santa guys? :S

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

You mean The Toymaker?? Of course, he brought his blimp around over Wintersday!!

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

You mean The Toymaker?? Of course, he brought his blimp around over Wintersday!!

I bet you took a long ride on his blimp too! You have been spoiled rotten by that awesomeness. No blimp will ever be the same after that ride I am sure. bad duh dun!

or

Why you dissing so hard on Ms. Toymaker she has an overeating asuran disorder and is seeking professional help. Lay off the Asuran sammiches!

For some reason so many bad jokes came flooding through my mind…TGIF…TGIF.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I did some WvW on my warrior this morning and came across an SS ranger in FC BL at half health and he stomped me anyway. Props to whoever that was. Bring up the ranger name (and teach me your ways so I can WvW on my ranger for once).

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

I bet you took a long ride on his blimp too! You have been spoiled rotten by that awesomeness. No blimp will ever be the same after that ride I am sure. bad duh dun!

or

Why you dissing so hard on Ms. Toymaker she has an overeating asuran disorder and is seeking professional help. Lay off the Asuran sammiches!

For some reason so many bad jokes came flooding through my mind…TGIF…TGIF.

LOL, go away demons!!

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

I did some WvW on my warrior this morning and came across an SS ranger in FC BL at half health and he stomped me anyway. Props to whoever that was. Bring up the ranger name (and teach me your ways so I can WvW on my ranger for once).

wow, I’ll have to give a Gratz to rhulian. Usually we consider him a bit worse in pvp than the the rest (all 2) of us, especially on his ranger.
he is pretty kitten good though, still

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

I’m on a fact finding mission:

T8 servers, what would you say your..

-average EB population during weeknight primetime?
-average overnight coverage?
-biggest zerg size you tend to see?

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Who is excited for reset?!?

Oh, and “All Hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!”

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

I’m on a fact finding mission:

T8 servers, what would you say your..

-average EB population during weeknight primetime?
-average overnight coverage?
-biggest zerg size you tend to see?

Lets just say we all field hordes of people that will proc multiple orange swords at any point in the day, and during prime time the zergs are so big that all you see most times is just a sea of red.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Anyone with more credibility have reasonable numbers to share?

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Anyone with more credibility have reasonable numbers to share?

Filthy is VERY credible! ;p