FIX THE RELINK

FIX THE RELINK

in WvW

Posted by: iwasoncecool.9734

iwasoncecool.9734

Darkhaven has been now linked with DB for 6 months, COME ON! Anet this has to be some kind of sick joke.

FIX THE RELINK

in WvW

Posted by: blackmac.2685

blackmac.2685

The DB & DH team has had some decent times; however, part of relinks is to have a new team to fight beside every 3 months to keep it interesting.

I second the OP. We could both use a new team to refresh, and should have been!

FIX THE RELINK

in WvW

Posted by: revox.8273

revox.8273

REMOVE the relink. this was a temporary fix due to lack of players. now we have enough

FIX THE RELINK

in WvW

Posted by: Doll Mistress.9267

Doll Mistress.9267

DH and DB are two very different servers with two very different play styles. it has become tedious, and no longer beneficial to either server. People are being trolled and ignored.

The pairing has soured to the point that many of us have decreased our game play and some are looking for new games.

As for myself, the majority of my game play is WVW, and even the new pip system doesn’t make me want to play much. I’m tired of our small group being wiped over and over by 2 huge zergs working together while we have a max of 20 ppl on a map.

Please FIX this ASAP!

It’s been a long running joke that Anet hates DH....and that wvw is Anet’s kitten child...it doesn’t feel like a joke anymore...enough is enough.

It’s not fun, and pips are not worth it.

FIX THE RELINK

in WvW

Posted by: Bananaling.9673

Bananaling.9673

“What did we do to deserve Dragonbad for 6 months” – Pancake

Fightz [XSV][SBT]
“Welcome to the world of tomorrow”-Slicey Dicey
3K cnd 6K bs 8K hs 8K hs 8K hs

FIX THE RELINK

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Leaving the fact that they linked 3 time straight. Lets talk about something objective and that is population balance.

DH and DB combined offhours, particularly SEA can fill up to 2 map queues on weekend, and more than a map week queue during the weekdays. It is something many other servers couldn’t.

Anet obviously does not care about population balance. I will continue to recommend pvp focus mmo players not to play gw2.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

(edited by SkyShroud.2865)

FIX THE RELINK

in WvW

Posted by: StrawHat.2639

StrawHat.2639

I was hoping for a tier 5 added on this relink…instead same thing 3 links just AR now with us…I don’t mind our link since I made some good roaming buddies from the host link server but why pair us up with mag and fa…both steamed rolled us in previous matchups…with same link ioj for at back then.

Many where saying…ah these 2 t1.5 servers gain together in our matchup time to play other games for the week.

Ebg was horrible, glad moving to a bl for roaming turned out a lot better at least.

Seems we aren’t the only ones unhappy with the new links/matchup this week…seeing the dh/db post above.

Anyways just my thoughts on relinks/matchup sigh.

FIX THE RELINK

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Darkhaven has been now linked with DB for 6 months, COME ON! Anet this has to be some kind of sick joke.

The LINKS need to go!

Give us back our servers.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

FIX THE RELINK

in WvW

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

This makes me glad I left DH. Fights got stale and a lot (not all) of the commanders weren’t that great. Here’s hoping something changes and DH gets good times again.

Side note..

D@MMIT PANCAKE

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

FIX THE RELINK

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Leaving the fact that they linked 3 time straight. Lets talk about something objective and that is population balance.

DH and DB combined offhours, particularly SEA can fill up to 2 map queues on weekend, and more than a map week queue during the weekdays. It is something many other servers couldn’t.

Anet obviously does not care about population balance. I will continue to recommend pvp focus mmo players not to play gw2.

I completely second this. However I wouldn’t look to ESO either. ZOS has gone full on “No Man’s Sky scam style” over there. You’ll pay $40 for BGs you can’t even get into because they are completely broken. Then no chance at a refund. ZOS be like “Hahahaha thanks for the money PvP suckers.”

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

FIX THE RELINK

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

I disagree. Anet cares. Its just that they don’t do much about it. They leave it up to the players to balance themselves out and we’ve shown that we are awful at doing that.

So, we’re left with players that won’t do anything and a company that isn’t putting in effort beyond some band-aids. This population disparity will be the death of the game mode (even more than the massive skill imbalances).

SBI

FIX THE RELINK

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

I disagree. Anet cares. Its just that they don’t do much about it. They leave it up to the players to balance themselves out and we’ve shown that we are awful at doing that.

So, we’re left with players that won’t do anything and a company that isn’t putting in effort beyond some band-aids. This population disparity will be the death of the game mode (even more than the massive skill imbalances).

You are wrong. Developers have the responsibility to create a system that direct the balancing and in this case, anet fails to create such a system. Players follow the flow of the systems and the systems have shown to fail to do any forms of balancing. Gw2 generally still a PvE game as far as anet’s effort has shown.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

FIX THE RELINK

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

5years later and I have all but left the game now. I have no confidence that this will ever be fixed and as some have noted in forums here and there this has gone from bad to worse.

My money has now gone into another mmo and so far I am loving the change.

If things ever do get better in wvw then I’ll reconsider putting my “hat” back on.

… just call me … Tim :)