FS inviting US and Latin American guilds to conquer the EU top spot (and Eurpeans welcome, too...)

FS inviting US and Latin American guilds to conquer the EU top spot (and Eurpeans welcome, too...)

in WvW

Posted by: Kirn.3129

Kirn.3129

Archaos,

I’d like to know, at what time are you usually playing. If you use US prime time to measure EU servers – well, you are totally right. Also, that means you are doing something wrong.

The reason you ‘crushed’ us by 40000 points is called nightcapping here. That’s why you people left US servers – cause it got just as bad there, from what I heard.

I can even tell you right now why we didn’t lead as much at Sunday daytime as we did at Saturday – it is stated at Desol-FS-Kodash thread – Balkan Legion, it seems, decided not to fight on Sunday cause of futility of fighting nightcapping. While I personally don’t approve of that, and I would rather fight still during my time, even if it is a losing battle overall, that explains why we didn’t get too far ahead at Sunday and why you had SM during the day. Not because your server got better overnight, but because major part of our forces wasn’t present.

So yes, if you take equal conditions (which never happens at war, I know) we are stronger all around. If you measure strength by WvW system – you are stronger. If you take EU prime-time, as it was explained in the same WvW thread – again, we are stronger.

But hey. In a few weeks you will get to tier 1, and when you will be there… well, let’s say that if you will do good at EU night time and fail at EU prime-time… I will have to chuckle a bit.

Kirn Blackdrake – GreenFire – Disorder League

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

Hey guys,

first of all I want to say that I’m from Elona Reach and it is just my opinion and not representative for my whole server.
People complain about powerfull night teams which just cap while the enemy is sleeping.
And now you ask for help from another continent….srsly?! Everybody in the 1st Tier thought Vizunah is full of canadian night cappers. But we haven’t a single evidence for that rumour.
And now you, the apparently big guilds of Far Shiver, are asking for help….
I know it’s hard in Tier1 because all of the night teams are strong there but i have expected more from you. Many people on my server just think positively about you because you had better strategy and teamplay than Vizunah last week. We had pitty on you because you would be better than at least Vizunah if you have a better night team. Please ask for help from Europe to make it fair for everyone.

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Posted by: Metixo.5086

Metixo.5086

suprNovae.5410 I see your point and honestly I would love to see FS raise to the T1 bracket again with only european players! Most of us had a lot of fun fighting ER in the last matchup.

However, it is hard to find any good european based wvw guilds that play at night and that would even think about transfering to FS, thus the easy option is to find a NA guild or two to cover our bases there. This does not mean that we are not looking for night active europeans, because we do!

Honestly I think that what most FS players want is to be an even match at night so that we dont wake up in the morning to owning one or two supply camps (if we are lucky) and our towers being upgraded and defended by 30+ enemies. Realy I would say that we are not looking for a gigantic superpower that will own everything at night, we just want to be able to hold our own, or parts of it in any case.

in WvW

Kirn.3129

suprNovae,

Well, that would be a valid point if it would be valid. The problem is not about ‘Canadians’. I have to know that it makes no difference who is nightcapping. There’s only the fact that some servers have that. In particular – 3 mono-national servers at top tier. I really do not care who is playing your night – Canadians of French. Though, if exactly the same people play at night AND and day time, then I kinda worry about your real life and/or you drinking too much coffee.

We, on the other hand, do not have strong night time crew. Not yet, at least. If there would be many enough EU players fighting through the night on our server – well, that would be great. If there would be some EU guilds oriented on night-time game, that would come to us – sure, also great. But it would be easiest for US time-zone guilds to fill that gap, cause that way they would not have to overstretch – they would play at their prime-time, and we would play at our prime-time, and server would get all day prime-time without people getting insane from sleep deprivation.
Again, I really do not care what nations are playing on what server at what time – Europeans, Canadians, Russians, Americans, Mexicans, Chinese, Maya Indians or Space Aliens. No difference – all that should matter for each server is time zones coverage.

(edited by Kirn.3129)

in WvW

Posted by: Bobbi.6801

Bobbi.6801

Also i would like to add maybe the #1 reason for Americans to join: If we get a night team, we will be up against VS again. And they have a bunch of French Canadians for you to kill!

AMD FX-8350 @5Ghz |Radeon HD 7970GHZedition|16gb 1600mhz DDR3 ram|OCZ agility 3 120gb|Gigabyte UD3

in WvW

Posted by: Hemi.2867

Hemi.2867

there are two ways: call NA guilds or become unemployed as most nightcapping servers are.

in WvW

Posted by: Vukanigia.5496

Vukanigia.5496

We work hard on strategy, guild communication and general organization. I think that everyone can see the large improvement in our play style no matter we drop to division two. We hold in division one without night shift for a long time, if you wanna know how it is, imagine how hard it will be for your realm to start a day at WvW with almost no camps, towers or keeps but still to manage to be in a race with the strongest EU realms and manage to pull something like this: http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/5565/gw047j.jpg

We work hard and we will come back in division one!

in WvW

Posted by: Verhoeven.7364

Verhoeven.7364

Yes, american guilds and europe morning crews please join Far shiverpeaks. We give you entertaining battles.
We have to fight alot night crew servers so there will be alot to do at your prime time and we make sure we stand our ground during the day!

in WvW

Posted by: Elkantar.9460

Elkantar.9460

i can agree, we kodashians know that you wont come to us
But atleast you can support this fine server or Seefarers Rest.

But well Seefarers stomp primetime EU like its Nightcapping their enemys when they are motivated.

Charakter: Kindron
Server: Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Bart.5023

Bart.5023

I find it strange that FS dont have any us guilds on their server, they are clearly the best day time server in whole eu and if they got a night crew, they would be 1 in eu for sure.

XS Bart
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Same.4687

Same.4687

Today Far Shiverpeaks showed what we could do with just a little communication and effort. Any US guild looking for a server that has an amazing daytime presence and should be capable of being a contender for #1 server in Europe I really feel it’s Far Shiverpeaks!

in WvW

Verhoeven.7364

yes we welcome you to join our strong day time force, also have a spot for few europe guilds.

in WvW

Kirn.3129

I find it strange that FS dont have any us guilds on their server, they are clearly the best day time server in whole eu and if they got a night crew, they would be 1 in eu for sure.

Well, there could be different reasons. For example, Desolation was always known as more ‘England’ server. While FS was known Scandinavian/Russian server. That may scare off some potential allies, cause they may unjustly think that we got Russian/Dutch talks in chat. Maybe some scouts from other servers came on FS on Friday, and we are playing very casually at that day if the result of the match is already set. And another reason can be that not many big WvW US guilds are looking for a good EU server yet. I mean, I can believe that people FR servers are mostly Europeans and just have no real life. For now Desolation is a single server that is, for sure, got big help from US – and it really shows with them going back to top tier. For next people from US, looking for a good fighting, FS should be more obvious choice.

in WvW

Posted by: Maz Muzhik.2165

Maz Muzhik.2165

Yes we need American guilds, don’t worry all chat in wvw is English =)

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Deso have an American presence, Blacktide I think now have some, think Gandara also has some. Am I missing something with FS not having any?

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: SneakyErvin.3056

SneakyErvin.3056

Yep come join the viking breed on FS!

We dont bite… much.

Let Valkyries guide me to my destiny.

in WvW

Posted by: lin.2814

lin.2814

Deso have an American presence, Blacktide I think now have some, think Gandara also has some. Am I missing something with FS not having any?

nope , BT dont have Americans presence.

in WvW

Posted by: Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

FS don’t have a American or Oceanic Guilds presence , & this look like when U wake up at the morning. Overnight we loosing everything what we fight for over-day.

Ps: I will kill them all just my self ( Americans from Guild “Ruin” playing on Desolation, still “EU” server ??? ) but there is not enough room to buried all of them.

Still thinking so access to www should be dependent from region where U bought – register a game.

Attachments:

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: PolleyPocket.9162

PolleyPocket.9162

Good Luck in the days ahead shivers! I still remember that time when we were facing u and Viz, and got thougherly kitten thrashed ;-) This is our way of saying ‘Thanks’ and our chance to get our own back on ya!!!
Less QQ More PewPew!!
3 nights to go !!!

[JEDI] Yoda Smyth – Scrapper Engie- Vabbi EU
Emporer Palpatine – Tempest Ele

in WvW

Kirn.3129

No, 10 more nights to go. We will have each other for a while still.

in WvW

Posted by: Legitemy.9041

Legitemy.9041

Yesterday I was very frustrated and PM’ed some RUIN players to give me the name of their heroic leader to talk with him. I actually didn’t be offensive or anything. I just asked him if he enjoy’s playing 200 vs 10 vs 10 and told him I live under the motto ‘no pain, no game’.
Archangel refused to give me a reasonable answer after a small conversation and kept saying I was welcome to play in Desolution.

I guess he didn’t get my point, but knowing how stupid the average person is and considering half of them are even more stupid:
Archangel just doesn’t like a challenge.
He likes playing 200 vs 10 vs 10.

Lets not be frustrated about it anymore and lets wait till we either drop in tier’s or till we have a proper guild (from any continent) joining FS that plays during nighttime in Europe. In meanwhile play during day and try to have fun.
I rather lose a few tiers and still get to play with all the nice people in FS (Cause I really like this server a lot) than to get a ignorant bunch of people on my server so we can win.

Just my opinion

in WvW

Posted by: SneakyErvin.3056

SneakyErvin.3056

Yesterday I was very frustrated and PM’ed some RUIN players to give me the name of their heroic leader to talk with him. I actually didn’t be offensive or anything. I just asked him if he enjoy’s playing 200 vs 10 vs 10 and told him I live under the motto ‘no pain, no game’.
Archangel refused to give me a reasonable answer after a small conversation and kept saying I was welcome to play in Desolution.

I guess he didn’t get my point, but knowing how stupid the average person is and considering half of them are even more stupid:
Archangel just doesn’t like a challenge.
He likes playing 200 vs 10 vs 10.

Lets not be frustrated about it anymore and lets wait till we either drop in tier’s or till we have a proper guild (from any continent) joining FS that plays during nighttime in Europe. In meanwhile play during day and try to have fun.
I rather lose a few tiers and still get to play with all the nice people in FS (Cause I really like this server a lot) than to get a ignorant bunch of people on my server so we can win.

Just my opinion

But what will Desolations asnwer be when we get americans on FS? Oh no, I guess they ran out of options.

Let Valkyries guide me to my destiny.

in WvW

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

But what will Desolations asnwer be when we get americans on FS? Oh no, I guess they ran out of options.

I’m only speaking for myself, but I want a night time challenge. I want to face someone with a 24 hour presence. Twice this week we’ve had full +695, and it was absolutely boring (I’m UK but am usually on late). The only thing to do was get full completion on each map.

If you get Americans on FS then our answer is simple – we’ll see you tonight.

in WvW

Posted by: Grischu.3869

Grischu.3869

But what will Desolations asnwer be when we get americans on FS? Oh no, I guess they ran out of options

More americans that not be able to have sucessfull PvP on their servers came to eurpean servers for PvD.

Grischu – Wächter 80 / Ertiki – Necromancer 80 / Risana Mortis – Messmer 80
Good old Days [GD] Elona

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

Yeah, same in the t1 matchup. Two weeks ago we(elona reach) were playing against arborstone and it was a really close matchup during day and night. I remember one night when us and arborstone got 300-310 points until 4.00 am.Two other nights they finally “nightcapped us”(but we still had 150-200 points during the whole night, so i woulnd’t call it nightcapping) and we did the same to them during 3 nights, which saved our victory at the end. they managed to organize a nightcrew, as did we.
This week a canadian guild joined arborstone and everything changed. arborstone is nigthcapping everything (695 points) and our players are demotivated to continue playing. Our nightshift decreased a lot, because we dind’t have the numbers of people to play against canadians, who are playing at their primetime.
Overseas guilds are destroying the whole balance of the european brackets. Every server has the chance to organize a competive nightshift, but not every servers has the possibility to recruit us oer canadian guilds.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

in WvW

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

Overseas guilds are destroying the whole balance of the european brackets. Every server has the chance to organize a competive nightshift, but not every servers has the possibility to recruit us oer canadian guilds.

Stop thinking about worlds as only being affiliated to one time zone. Each server is for everyone, worldwide – they’re only split between NA and EU because that’s where the servers are located.

And again, you’re thinking the wrong way; you’re seeing a problem where there’s actually a big opportunity. Rather than thinking about recruiting North Americans, why not think about switching to a NA server yourself?

in WvW

Posted by: Grischu.3869

Grischu.3869

why not think about switching to a NA server yourself?

It’s no challange to hit Doors!

Grischu – Wächter 80 / Ertiki – Necromancer 80 / Risana Mortis – Messmer 80
Good old Days [GD] Elona

in WvW

Posted by: ako.8973

ako.8973

Heh, this thread is cute.

Big Picture
Desolation ~ Just the [Tip]

in WvW

Posted by: EmperorOfDoom.4362

EmperorOfDoom.4362

If Far Shiverpeak gets some love from American guilds we can become NO1 with enough teamwork. Check out farshiverpeaks.com where all the guild of this world come together.

in WvW

Posted by: Bobbi.6801

Bobbi.6801

Good post. Yeah we really need night coverage love from Americans. I can also add that everyone speaks english on this server, even on TS. Never seen anyone talking any other languages actually when i think about it. (except in our guild chat;P)

AMD FX-8350 @5Ghz |Radeon HD 7970GHZedition|16gb 1600mhz DDR3 ram|OCZ agility 3 120gb|Gigabyte UD3

in WvW

Posted by: Wildman.9641

Wildman.9641

A friend and I who live on the west coast joined FS a few days ago. One doesn’t even notice a language difference in chat. Since we have no guilds here yet we became zerglings and the team and map chat was english. We had some good fights with the evil Deso people but the numbers do drop off until one is finally over run by them. Still it is a better matchup than on the NA servers. If FS gets a few more people it should be great times.

in WvW

Posted by: Yesvinchi.7208

Yesvinchi.7208

Good job Wildman. Please help us show that the fsp is a wonderful choice for the WvW Guild’s.

in WvW

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

I would’nt bother joing Fsp server tbh, just looking at all posts their server makes you can see all they do is whine about losing. Dunno how they stayed in tier 1 tbh, most likely because of all the glory hunters wanting to move to the “top” euro server.

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Vukanigia.5496

Zaowi, we stand that long in tier one for several reason, one of them are Wvw focused guilds and alliance we have (Nugos, Za Drots, Green Fire, Nox, Balkan Legion, BT, GW2NL etc).

We love Far Shiverpeaks and community on this realm, that’s why we fight and that’s why point on the problems in WvW.

Did we change our side after we drop to division 2? no, we look for solution and we organize to come back on the top.

One way to balance WvW is to merge NA and EU servers so we all can get same conditions and fair chance on the field. If you don’t know how we menage to stay in division one then you should look at some movies of the guilds from Far Shiverpeaks.

At this moment we are reorganizing our forces and prepare for incoming reset so we can start heavy on Saturday.

If you think that RUIN move to EU for more competitive play then i have nothing to add, fact is that they play on empty map without competition so i think they are glory hunters, not the guild that seek for a challenge.

We started this topic to bring guilds that will cover the 3rd shift for us, we need someone to minimize the damage while we sleep so when we woke up we don’t have to face map with full upgraded objects every day, over and over.

We did not start the NA guilds hunt, we just have to fight to survive this period before Arena Net balance and find solution for WvW. I think the best way will be to merge NA and EU group and then people like you will realize how powerful we are and how hard is to fight us when you don’t have free points from night cap.

Far Shiverpeaks is World vs World server, we take this serious and we care about WvW community not just on our realm but in whole game. We were full of respect for Desolation while we played vs them in division one, i never had lack of respect for those people but i’m pointing on a huge problem when one or two guild are ruining the competitive play.

But don’t ask from us to give a warm welcome to RUIN guild and Desolation now as they are abusing the fact WvW groups are separated and most of realms have only EU population while 3 from 27 have a huge advantage not cos they are better then the rest but they have enormous point income while 90% of EU players are in the bed.

Situation has changed and as i see NA and EU players will have to play on the same side, that’s why we opened this topic as this is the way WvW is going, i don’t know if Arena Net planed this or not but this is the fact and we are ready to join all our forces with people from NA to conquer the top once again.

Reaction of people from Far Shiverpeaks is normal and don’t blame us for that. We know how strong we are, we know what we need to become no1 and we will come back on the top, be sure in that.

in WvW

Posted by: SkeletalLlama.5381

SkeletalLlama.5381

I for one am glad we didn’t go to FSP. After seeing the angry hostile community on that server fall apart and start attacking Americans on the forums, even demanding that Americans be banned from the game entirely, or removed from the EU servers, I really don’t feel welcome on FSP. They’ve been very hostile towards Americans this entire week. Plus I’ve seen many speedhackers on FSP zooming around the map at dozens of times the normal run speed. It just doesn’t seem like the kind of community that would be fun to be around. As an American, Desolation has been the ideal server for me. The Brits have been nothing but welcoming, friendly and helpful.

in WvW

Vukanigia.5496

Skeletal, your post is a bit funny but not much constructive and smart. Did you see a pink elephant running the map also?

Desolation players are more active on this topic then Far Shiverpeaks members, if you don’t consider us as a threat then why are you trying so much to close the door on Far Shiverpeak for NA players?

We don’t hate NA gaming community as you said, believe me when i say that any player from NA are more then welcome to Far Shiverpeaks.

What we don’t like are people from Desolation that spit on us now when they got 2k man guild support after we kick them from tier 1 few weeks ago. If you read first posts on 10/19 Desolation vs Far Shiverpeaks vs Kodash u will see that people from Deso started to attack us, what did you expect after, a rose and kiss maybe?

As i said, World vs World has change, there will be no more NA and EU, in the future we will all fight world wide and i ask you to stop sabotaging this post and if you are not afraid then let the people from NA decide if we are worth of their time.

One more time, all NA players that want to play at competitive level on EU server with high organized WvW guilds and full support from us in all, should consider to join us. Its a free transfer, come or send your scouts, speak with some of us and u’ll see how much we love WvW and how much we care about our community.

(edited by Vukanigia.5496)

in WvW

Posted by: Syntax.9602

Syntax.9602

Activily the ones wanting to ban americans from europe servers are we kodash players since we cannot compete even slightly with their forces at night. We played a lot of matches against servers that were stronger than we, but mostly because they were more dedicated to stay awake until 3 or 4 am, not because they just lived in another timezone just to destroy all our well placed doors (and sometimes even walls).

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

It’s no where near everyone that think “American” players should be banned. Of course some people think it’s a problem. But keep in mind they will only think it’s a problem if it means we’re loosing. If we had people on our server doing the night stuff for us “we” probably wouldn’t mind.

The deal is, when it was against Vizunah Square we were fighting the French/Canadians (who are just very active night players most of them anyways).

There are a few old GW1 guilds on Far Shiverpeaks that are very open to American players or international players over all!

Personally I wish to bring more of them into Dynasty Warriors. ( http://dynasty-warriors.net )

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: Legitemy.9041

Legitemy.9041

Zaowi.7098

I would’nt bother joing Fsp server tbh, just looking at all posts their server makes you can see all they do is whine about losing. Dunno how they stayed in tier 1 tbh, most likely because of all the glory hunters wanting to move to the “top” euro server.

We are trying the build a constructive discussion here and all your assumptions based on seeing few posts on the forums don’t add anything to it.
Please stop adding nothing to this topic.
Please stop being stupid.

SkeletelLlama.5381

I for one am glad we didn’t go to FSP. After seeing the angry hostile community on that server fall apart and start attacking Americans on the forums, even demanding that Americans be banned from the game entirely, or removed from the EU servers, I really don’t feel welcome on FSP. They’ve been very hostile towards Americans this entire week. Plus I’ve seen many speedhackers on FSP zooming around the map at dozens of times the normal run speed. It just doesn’t seem like the kind of community that would be fun to be around. As an American, Desolation has been the ideal server for me. The Brits have been nothing but welcoming, friendly and helpful.

I respect every persons opinion, but such heavy accusations (cheating) should be left out if you don’t have any evidence.
And of course people got mad and frustrated after seeing how some american guilds ruined wvw completely for us. This is a proces.
Now most people took a breath of air and hope to find a solution so we can all have a good fight again. I hope the american’s that joined Desolution don’t get frustrated when they see opponents on wvw.

in WvW

Posted by: SkeletalLlama.5381

SkeletalLlama.5381

I’m not accusing the whole server of cheating of course. I am merely stating the fact that I have personally seen far more speedhacks on FSP than on any other server. I’ve seen only one before in the US and since two days ago I’ve seen three on FSP including one just about an hour ago at the FSP spawn. I simply report and move on. I don’t believe FSP condones this behavior. But it does appear to be a bigger problem on your server than I’ve seen before. Not that there’s much you players can do about it. If hackers choose to join your server you’re powerless to prevent it.

in WvW

Posted by: Tomasen.6013

Tomasen.6013

Hmm.. I have been playing every single beta weekend, have had the game since 3 days headstart, have 2 80 exotic chars and almost only play wvw and i have still not seen any exploiter on our server, but about 3 days ago i saw my first exploiter ever, im not even 100% it was a exploit, just saw one deso guy moving what i can only describe as 3 times normal speed running from sunny hill towards garrison around midnight, it went so fast at the time, i wasnt sure it actually hapened, but thats the only thing i have seen close to exploit, other than invisible armies and orbs
EDIT: Never playing anywhere else than far shiverpeaks

Tomesmeren. AoA. Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Bart.5023

Bart.5023

nah just dont listen to skelet, he only trys to talk bad about FS… I have also played since beta and i havnt seen anyone or heard anyone used hack on FS, even heard in TS that the guilds will ban people from their guild or report them to anet if they see them use hacks.

XS Bart
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: KnightFire.2597

KnightFire.2597

I’d actually be surprised if any guild joins Far Shiverpeaks after the terrible display of sportsmanship displayed by a lot of those members on their current WvW thread.

If you do get some guilds to join however I hope to see better competition from your players in future match ups.

Dark Knightfire – Thief | Kal Knightfire – Warrior | Spoiler Knightfire – Ranger

in WvW

Verhoeven.7364

Yes ppl come join for the amazing matches against desolation and blacktide next week

in WvW

Posted by: Denta.8175

Denta.8175

This destroy the complete Game on EU Servers.
So GW2 is a Ultra Fail.

I hope Eldar Scrolls online (DAOC rvsr System) do it better.

in WvW

Posted by: Tomasen.6013

Tomasen.6013

Knightfire, what your saying is that if two men get involved in a game of lets say kick each other in the balls until one of you cant stand, and a guy called FS wins against someone called Deso. Next time Deso comes by he have gotten some groin protection and of course he wins bigtime over the FS guy. Is it bad sportsmanship for the FS guy to complain about the unfairness about the new protection the deso guy have now? Its clearly inposible for the FS guy to win while the Deso guy have this huge advantage.

I will make my answer short here: Of course he complians.. Hes hurt and he doesnt think its fair, and one more thing is, your telling him you hope he wont get same kind of protection because he complains about it?

Tomesmeren. AoA. Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Vukanigia.5496

Just stop it! You make us look bad with your posts. Ok, we said what we have, we all know Desolation got huge advantage and with this state of game there is no chance Far Shiverpeaks or any other server could match them. Its a fact and just let it go…

We have a epic week incoming with Elona Reach and Blacktide that are imho the best what EU have apart from those 3 guilds that dominate the night fights.

Both of those realms are opponents to respect, Elona with awesome night organisation and really impressive tactic and Blackgate with XAOC guild.

This is our chance to enjoy the World vs World in full glory and best shape, this is the fight where all depends on us and how we organize and act will determinate the score.

I don’t think we ever had more powerful day shift servers to fight with so this is the chance to prove how strong we are. Now is the time to forget about all the problems we face in last 7 days and focus on this. Good Luck!

in WvW

Posted by: Katsumoto.9452

Katsumoto.9452

I welcome every server to get 24/7 coverage. It’s the point of WvW. Who doesn’t want to log onto WvW whenever they want and be in the midst of a tight battle?

I just hope every server can get into a state like Desolation to give real competition to everyone.

Aurora Glade [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Same.4687

Same.4687

Agreed, in a perfect world WvW would be about skill and tactics. However the free server transfers currently make it really easy just go “Well my server doesn’t have full coverage and thus is losing, better go to the winning server”.

in WvW

Verhoeven.7364

Still recruiting american,europe and anyone else who wanna come.