FS inviting US and Latin American guilds to conquer the EU top spot (and Eurpeans welcome, too...)

FS inviting US and Latin American guilds to conquer the EU top spot (and Eurpeans welcome, too...)

in WvW

Posted by: Kirn.3129

Kirn.3129

“Well my server doesn’t have full coverage and thus is losing, better go to the winning server”.

True, and many do that. However, if the server is the one that destroys every enemy during the prime-time (including those winning servers), it would be best to turn it into full-coverage server.

Kirn Blackdrake – GreenFire – Disorder League

in WvW

Posted by: Verhoeven.7364

Verhoeven.7364

Bringing this up again, welcoming american and europe guilds/people.

in WvW

Posted by: Arreyanne.2683

Arreyanne.2683

@Kirn,

Ruin left ET on the US servers after ET got rolled their first week in T1
But to their credit they weren’t the only ones that left ET that week

As long as the server they joined wins Ruin will be there.

If that server gets firmly beat, they might move again, who knows
However I wish them and your server the best

They rode the coatails of Hate throughout their time in Warhammer

in WvW

Kirn.3129

Arreyanne,

That’s all well and good, but… did I miss something and Ruin came to FS? I really don’t see the connection..

in WvW

Posted by: Zero.6507

Zero.6507

@Kirn,

Ruin left ET on the US servers after ET got rolled their first week in T1
But to their credit they weren’t the only ones that left ET that week

As long as the server they joined wins Ruin will be there.

If that server gets firmly beat, they might move again, who knows
However I wish them and your server the best

They rode the coatails of Hate throughout their time in Warhammer

Actually it wasn’t ET first week in tier1, ET had been in tier 1 before several times.
ET is a T2/T1 server, ET a medium population server, but it was VERY strong during NA primetime, we regularly beat HOD (NA #1 server before). ET strength came from RUIN because it was the servers Super guild, and ruin massed huge numbers for WVW.

Ruin left ET because they got sick of carrying the server, the militia became annoying pessimistic. However the most important was because ET was a medium population when Ruin wasn’t on the entire server fielded nothing. Therefore we’d get night capped by HOD and SBI etc, after the last Tier 1 match the leadership decided to move and fix our night cap problem. There were 2 options SOS a Na server renowned for having a lot of Australians, or EU servers.

After Ruin left all the other WVW guilds left too, guess they knew they were screwed.

Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Yesvinchi.7208

Yesvinchi.7208

Bringing this up again, welcoming american and europe guilds/people.

in WvW

Kirn.3129

Well, I still have no idea what’s the connection. Ruin went to EU to Desolation server, not to ours. Though, maybe you can send some of those other WvW guilds that left that server our way? )

in WvW

Posted by: Verhoeven.7364

Verhoeven.7364

So whats going on?

in WvW

Posted by: Pherenice.8124

Pherenice.8124

Deso player reporting in.
Far Shiverpeaks has earned great respect among europe, they have been in Tier 1 since launch and remained there for a great period of time.
If anything they might be one of the strongest servers on EU prime time and have alot of dedicated WvW players.

This server belongs in the top.

Greetz from Mothanos – Desolation

in WvW

Kirn.3129

Always nice to see enemies acknowledge you strength. Anyways, I think we will return to the top at some point. For now the game is still young – I haven’t even played it as much as I played SWTOR yet )

in WvW

Posted by: Maz Muzhik.2165

Maz Muzhik.2165

Still looking =)

Next match we are up against Baruch Bay who have a reasonably strong night force.