FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Ready
set
go
!!!

Hope we get some nice fights going this week and GL to both servers!

Hello darkness, my old friend.

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

Get ready to RUMBLE!!!

Germans going out hard as usual I believe this can become an interesting week!

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Wow biggest of the German reset Zergs ive ever seen. Was running all over GH borer defending against a lot of DL.

After we wiped their main Zerg about 5 times they seem to just give up and move on.
I really hope DL’s numbers drop off through the week like AM and MS servers did.

Good luck everyone!

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Senninha.4105

Senninha.4105

DL numbers already dropped significantly, DL never cant keep up those numbers like they did on restart….

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

Yea seems that way with all german servers. Though DL had by far the biggest reset force ive ever seen.
Seems like all the PvE players come out for just one night lol.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Acotje.5689

And when all the PvE players go PvP, I go and kill some dragons ^.^
Wonder how population will be on monday…

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Jensch.9527

Jensch.9527

Yeah, nice start from us on resetnight like every week. There were good fights on EB and we are looking for the next days when our numbers drop. Its our first time in T5, so we are not expecing too much, but we will give our best.
Any guild from FSP or GH want to join a Guild vs Guild Session (20vs.20 /15vs.15)? Gladly followed by a few 5vs.5 / 3vs.3 / 1vs.1 for fun.

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Xiao.1208

Xiao.1208

An annoying reset in EB on FSP. The utter arrogance shown by AoA and it’s commanders was disgraceful. It’s long been known that FSP is predominantly a pug server but we all work hard together and take our successes and failures together. AoA’s attempt to preclude these same pugs (and the subsequent abuse I received from AoA members when I pointed out it might be useful for their commander to communicate with us in /m chat) brings shame to themselves and this, otherwise, great server.

There are many of us ‘randoms’ who spend many hours every day, and sometimes long into the night, fighting for this server (in my case, often around 10 hours). When compared with AoA’s paltry 3 evenings per week, I think this entitles us to be shown a little more respect.

I can only hope that AoA desists it’s dilettante attempts at being some kind of uber-guild (don’t forget, FSP has fought guilds like RG and WL in the past and AoA doesn’t even come close). Or maybe they would prefer that the people actually responsible for getting FSP back to where it is now stop playing so they can show us how they get on covering all 4 maps on their own 24 hours a day..?

AoA != FSP

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

In my experience AoA isnt a uber guild, its a guild of easy loot bags. Lots of numbers but low Zerg vs Zerg organisation, especially at GvG.

Also it seems like AoA did a stand up job of losing everything in EB as well in that case.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Adaskio.9634

Adaskio.9634

I agree about the comuniction in EB after reset , it was the 2nd reset that ive seen in recent weeks where X commander came along and provides 0 communication in chat , i know there was someone else relaying what he his saying on mumble but its not the same …. now i dont dis this guys tactical knowledge but like others have said its mainly a pug server and you cant expect the pugs who might have just logged on for some fun to know wtf is going on without this communication.

/rant off

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

An annoying reset in EB on FSP. The utter arrogance shown by AoA and it’s commanders was disgraceful. It’s long been known that FSP is predominantly a pug server but we all work hard together and take our successes and failures together. AoA’s attempt to preclude these same pugs (and the subsequent abuse I received from AoA members when I pointed out it might be useful for their commander to communicate with us in /m chat) brings shame to themselves and this, otherwise, great server.

There are many of us ‘randoms’ who spend many hours every day, and sometimes long into the night, fighting for this server (in my case, often around 10 hours). When compared with AoA’s paltry 3 evenings per week, I think this entitles us to be shown a little more respect.

I can only hope that AoA desists it’s dilettante attempts at being some kind of uber-guild (don’t forget, FSP has fought guilds like RG and WL in the past and AoA doesn’t even come close). Or maybe they would prefer that the people actually responsible for getting FSP back to where it is now stop playing so they can show us how they get on covering all 4 maps on their own 24 hours a day..?

AoA != FSP

AoA had hold SM and our own part of EB for verry long!
They hold it while they were outnumbered 1 to 2.

We, members of AoA support and are proud of our Commanders.
Cryara was leading the AoA event. While Ele Marlinn was leading the pugs.
They were both on voice communication and they worked verry good together.
Nobody else wanted to EB so AoA stepped up to do it. All members of AoA follow there commanders in every step they take !

In my experience AoA isnt a uber guild, its a guild of easy loot bags. Lots of numbers but low Zerg vs Zerg organisation, especially at GvG.

Also it seems like AoA did a stand up job of losing everything in EB as well in that case.

Well they kept everything while they were there.
When AoA was there we had everything of our own part of EB.
So when AoA left you had en easy job capping it. That’s something you can’t blame us for.

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Adaskio.9634

Adaskio.9634

AoA != FSP

AoA had hold SM and our own part of EB for verry long!
They hold it while they were outnumbered 1 to 2.

We, members of AoA support and are proud of our Commanders.
Cryara was leading the AoA event. While Ele Marlinn was leading the pugs.
They were both on voice communication and they worked verry good together.
Nobody else wanted to EB so AoA stepped up to do it. All members of AoA follow there commanders in every step they take !

Well they kept everything while they were there.
When AoA was there we had everything of our own part of EB.
So when AoA left you had en easy job capping it. That’s something you can’t blame us for.

then if Ele was leading the pugs why didnt Ele have his tag up all the time and there was clear communication from him saying for the pugs to folow him and let the AoA massive to follow Cry ?.

TBH there was 5 commanders who rolled into EB on reset with tags on so im sure some one else would have been willing.

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Silver.1803

Silver.1803

AoA != FSP

I think you should first of all get your facts straight, but as you seem to be on some rabid rant let me point out the facts for you.

> 5 regular EB commanders were on and chose not to put their commander tag on.
> AoA and Cryara said to the pug army to follow others and we would support, but I guess you chose to igonore that.
> We held all key areas of EB and SM for the two hours we were on for our reset event
> We supported the taking of SM at the start, fighting off both zergs with the pug army, we did this together!
> Ele Marlin communicated to the FSP pug army based on comments that the pugs and you were yelling in chat were clueless on tactics and they needed to be lead by the nose, even though we were here to support our well known pug army.
> We offered anyone to join us on vent
> When I play on EB I dont listen for commands, I follow and understand what I need to do, the hundreds of regular pug EBers do the same, insisting what you are saying is putting down their skill and dedication
> We are one team at the end, making kitten up wont help anyone and in the end only makes you look like a kittenhead
> Regardless of what you reply, you have made your decision and have your opinions which I doubt anyone will change, that is the nature of forums and the army of trolls that forums contain. Enjoy your limits.

Wish everyone many kills and play with honor!

Silver

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Taek.4671

Taek.4671

I think you should first of all get your facts straight, but as you seem to be on some rabid rant let me point out the facts for you.

> 5 regular EB commanders were on and chose not to put their commander tag on.
> AoA and Cryara said to the pug army to follow others and we would support, but I guess you chose to igonore that.
> We held all key areas of EB and SM for the two hours we were on for our reset event
> We supported the taking of SM at the start, fighting off both zergs with the pug army, we did this together!
> Ele Marlin communicated to the FSP pug army based on comments that the pugs and you were yelling in chat were clueless on tactics and they needed to be lead by the nose, even though we were here to support our well known pug army.
> We offered anyone to join us on vent
> When I play on EB I dont listen for commands, I follow and understand what I need to do, the hundreds of regular pug EBers do the same, insisting what you are saying is putting down their skill and dedication
> We are one team at the end, making kitten up wont help anyone and in the end only makes you look like a kittenhead
> Regardless of what you reply, you have made your decision and have your opinions which I doubt anyone will change, that is the nature of forums and the army of trolls that forums contain. Enjoy your limits.

Wish everyone many kills and play with honor!

Silver

This!

[TGA]The Gamers Asylum

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Conquest.7629

Conquest.7629

why should a commander be forced to work with pugs instead of just commanding their own guild?

is there an inscription on the commander icon that says MUST WORK WITH PUGS or is it up to the user to decide what they want to use it for?

if any of you complainers want to have a commander who communicates with pugs as you see fit, then buy your own commander icon and do it yourself or is that too difficult to comprehend?

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

I think AoA just like Blos and all other guild groups do fine doing their thing they communicate enough from my standing, maybe some people are still a bit bitter on AoA leaving before.

Either way i hardly see any point on complaining to people that put effort in and try their best for Fsp while having fun doing so.

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

I cannot really understand the whole attitude towards pugs in this and other threads.
It`s good that organized guilds contribute to the wvw effort, but we have to realize that it`s the pugs that keep things going.
The pugs are the lifeblood of any server, when the organized guilds go to bed its the pugs that kept that tier 3 keep for your server, it`s the pugs that waste their gold on upgrades and siege. It`s the pugs that provide the score points for the server and compared to that the contribution to wvw of organized guilds is rather small.
When organized guilds were switching servers like pairs of socks, it was the pugs that did all the hard work and brought FSP back from the dead (in the WvW rankings atleast). Don`t get me wrong, i usually avoid running with zergs, but disrespecting or ignoring players that work for the benefit of a server is asinine and a proof of a rather elitist attitude.
I hope i wont be misunderstood in my post, i`m in no way bashing any organized guild, just trying to point out some things.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

After our few weeks of clashes, we were under the impression this AoA group was your pugs Kaleygh – had no idea they actually communicated.

In other news, saw my acquaintance from DW today during my brief WvW visit, how the hell did you find my corpse in the middle of that lot to dance on me? Hilarious :’)

S/F Asuran Elementalist

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Knox.8462

Knox.8462

Well SM tonight was fun! GH never really expected to get far, but I hope we managed to ruffle your feathers ever so slightly. Nice defending Fsp.

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

maloki.3527

Well SM tonight was fun! GH never really expected to get far, but I hope we managed to ruffle your feathers ever so slightly. Nice defending Fsp.

It was amazingly fun to be honest

I was there for a bit, thought it was safe switched maps, heard an hour later or something that they were still fightign. went back in again and cleared out again.

@Farshiverpeaks

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Senninha.4105

Senninha.4105

SM siege was very fun tonight, we were under siege for over 2 hours from both sides but at the end we managed to keep SM. One of my most Epic SM sieges….

P.S. thx for all the lootbags :P…..

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Catinka.5476

Catinka.5476

SM last night was the most fun we had in a while. I hope there will be from those this week.

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Taek.4671

Taek.4671

After our few weeks of clashes, we were under the impression this AoA group was your pugs Kaleygh – had no idea they actually communicated.

AoA is a guild who has opened up their events to smaller guilds and individuals who want more organised WvW. They rarely play on GH BL and mostly can be found on the DE BL’s or our home BL when needed.

GH BL is where DW and their alliance go because that is where they like to fight, especially Xaoc. If you have seen AoA on GH it is probably their members following a pug zerg.

[TGA]The Gamers Asylum

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: naloj.7450

naloj.7450

In other news, saw my acquaintance from DW today during my brief WvW visit, how the hell did you find my corpse in the middle of that lot to dance on me? Hilarious :’)

yeah i noticed your character from the party and wanted to say hello:’)

(edited by naloj.7450)

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

maloki.3527

yeah i noticed your character from the party and wanted to say hello:’)

I have a very special relationship with all of you right now Love this!

@Farshiverpeaks

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Knochenkult.6423

Knochenkult.6423

We are calling out any Guild on FSP / GH for some Guild vs Guild action.

If you’re interested drop me a pm or whisper me ingame.

15v15 / 20v20 etc

Rostrot The Machine
Driver of Death Days

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Throrgrim.7098

Throrgrim.7098

Well it looks like an easy week for FSP and GH. Since the last patch a lot of german players have problems with GW2 in combination with the biggest german ISP. Especially in the evening. Disconnects, 30 sec. lags and stuff like that… So if you see a DL player running agaist walls and stuff like that: have mercy. Kill us quickly :-)

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Aralon.7501

Aralon.7501

Thanks for the great fights at Bay (DL border) so much fun.

Aralon Mors – Norn Hybrid Necro
Aralon Scutum – Charr Healing Guardian
Far Shiverpeaks! – Guild of Tweakers [GoT]

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Magus.6543

Magus.6543

@ Knochenkult.6423:
PRAXIUM [PRXM] will try to take up that challenge. If possible for you, we will be ready on friday evening, 8.00 PM uk time, how does that sound?
It will be good practice for us.

- Insky

Insky | Commander
Praxium [PRXM] | WvW guild on Gunnar’s Hold
http://www.praxium.co.uk – Video collection under “Forum”

(edited by Magus.6543)

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

Wonderfull sunday afternoon with lots of SM flipping by all sides, general mayhem all over the place – very fun times =)

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

Great fun in GH borderlands yesterday FSP, never had so many loot bags.

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Biganorak.2406

Biganorak.2406

Umm… you do know that drop rates have increased, so every one is getting more loot bags – I got 100 in 2 days compared to 100 in 2 weeks FWIW, so boasting about loot bags is irrelevant.

The scores are what matters – ummm…. FSP 84333, GH 66689 – treasure every loot bag you get if you think it is the best measure of performance!

It’s only a game.

(edited by Biganorak.2406)

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Pyranna.2054

Pyranna.2054

Umm… you do know that drop rates have increased, so every one is getting more loot bags – I got 100 in 2 days compared to 100 in 2 weeks FWIW, so boasting about loot bags is irrelevant.

The scores are what matters – ummm…. FSP 84333, GH 66689 – treasure every loot bag you get if you think it is the best measure of performance!

Yes we know drop rates have increased, spent last nite converting fsp into lootbags in eb till some spoil sports built 8 trebs lol. Score matters?! Pfffft having fun is what matters

Kharz Halfheart – Necro
The Soul Slayers [SLAY]
FarShiver Peaks

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Biganorak.2406

If GH lost the fixation with “converting fsp into loot bags” and concentrated on taking keeps, they might be able to boast about coming back from being 18k behind on a Monday to being first by the Friday, like a FSP did a few weeks ago against a certain server.

Wonder which server that was?

It’s only a game.

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: evildan.8260

evildan.8260

You mean the week the newly-arrived Xaoc guild further split apart and most of them left the server, giving a certain server an even larger numbers advantage than before to triumphantly zerg their way to victory?

At about 1AM GMT today FSP were fielding more people in EB than GH can manage at their primetime, and you still wiped half a dozen times with at least a 3-1 numbers advantage before capping our keep- numbers will win in the end so all we can do is enjoy the fights and the loot.

It’s surprising a server like FSP are so low in the tiers considering the raw numbers they can field, to be honest.

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

and the mudthrowing has begun again, ow joy.

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

At about 1AM GMT today FSP were fielding more people in EB than GH can manage at their primetime, and you still wiped half a dozen times with at least a 3-1 numbers advantage before capping our keep- numbers will win in the end so all we can do is enjoy the fights and the loot.

I can vouch for this. I had my crafty measuring tool in hand and these numbers are spot on. If this game was about skill then GH would easily be a T1 server. Defending a keep like that when you have three times as many people as us is not something every server could do.

The fact that you actually capped our keep is not very relevant to the story in my opinion, since because this game is not about skill, all we can do is enjoy the fights and the loot.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

maloki.3527

Gab I love you so much <3

Oh, and do not underestimate the FUN with 8 trebs at any point.

With the right commander people will forget to go to bed, Qla is one of those and responsible for converting EB into a nice green color (Personally I prefer it when we get to be blue, since we were blue for 5 weeks in T1, and I have not lost that feeling yet).

Friendly competition is fun, throwing dirt around in this thread is not!

I know we applied a few wipes on Gunnar’s last night, just as well as getting wiped (TNA had a 60man raid at one point). I could bring excuses into it, but I wont. We had a lot of fun, for a lot of hours. I also think we were on DL BL for a bunch of those hours.

IF we’d never get wiped wouldn’t that mean we would win this game, and could quit? The battling back and forth and trying to apply new tactics is what appeals to me, which is why I keep playing WvW after 5 months of it.

@Farshiverpeaks

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Steelo.4597

If GH lost the fixation with “converting fsp into loot bags” and concentrated on taking keeps, they might be able to boast about coming back from being 18k behind on a Monday to being first by the Friday, like a FSP did a few weeks ago against a certain server.

oh you mean take days off work and pull allnighters just to win a weekly matchup with no tier changes following? why would we care? any reason to? its not like we have beef with xaoc and need to prove ourselves

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

maloki.3527

oh you mean take days off work and pull allnighters just to win a weekly matchup with no tier changes following? why would we care? any reason to? its not like we have beef with xaoc and need to prove ourselves

Hey misinformation!
We do not take days off work to pull all nighters. We pull all nighters because we have a large member base that play those hours and enjoy it. We’re very international, with NA and Oceanic players as well.

We also did not win that matchup because our night presence, we won it because we pushed hard during daytime. And got the point lead from lunch and till midnight.

Now stop playing kitten

@Farshiverpeaks

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Biganorak.2406

It’s surprising a server like FSP are so low in the tiers considering the raw numbers they can field, to be honest.

The History of FSP is well documented in that we fell from 2nd to 22nd. I would not wish the pain we went through in the weeks we were in freefall on anyone. We have now risen from 22nd to 13th, with very few major new guilds coming in, compared to the number that left us when we were in T1.

Do we deserve to be any higher, could we survive in higher tiers? Who knows? We sometimes have the numbers and the skill to match, sometimes we don’t, but we will never measure our success by the number of loot bags we get.

It’s only a game.

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Steelo.4597

i was referring to the week where you did play catchup. there was extra effort of course. now you dont have to, as our numbers arent the same anymore with dozens of people leaving. also we dont have an alliance covering fsp borderland 24/7 out of some former grudge so tell me who is being fixed on something.

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

The History of FSP is well documented in that we fell from 2nd to 22nd. I would not wish the pain we went through in the weeks we were in freefall on anyone. We have now risen from 22nd to 13th, with very few major new guilds coming in, compared to the number that left us when we were in T1.

Do we deserve to be any higher, could we survive in higher tiers? Who knows? We sometimes have the numbers and the skill to match, sometimes we don’t, but we will never measure our success by the number of loot bags we get.

You are aware that GH fell badly as well and are now in the same boat as you.

As others have said as well. The reason FsP crawled points back that week was because the main 3am-11am Xaoc force we had left us. You guys earned the victory that week dont get me wrong but unless you guys lose a big guild we wont be making any big comebacks as we lack your coverage and primetime numbers FsP have.

Now that FsP arent focusing us as much im enjoying this matchup much more, im not too fussed how long we stay fighting each other as it seems overall we have a love hate relationship now lol.

Good luck everyone!

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Biganorak.2406

You are aware that GH fell badly as well and are now in the same boat as you.

As others have said as well. The reason FsP crawled points back that week was because the main 3am-11am Xaoc force we had left us. You guys earned the victory that week dont get me wrong but unless you guys lose a big guild we wont be making any big comebacks as we lack your coverage and primetime numbers FsP have.

Now that FsP arent focusing us as much im enjoying this matchup much more, im not too fussed how long we stay fighting each other as it seems overall we have a love hate relationship now lol.

Good luck everyone!

I do feel sorry for servers that become “projects” for major guilds/alliances, because FSP was probably the first “failed project” server. The NA servers are littered with failed project servers, and of course we now have Blacktide as the best example of a failed project.

GH has probably suffered from being another of xaoc’s failed projects (their 4th or 5th – I have lost count!).

FSP’s current numbers are nearly all home grown, recruited from the large PVE population we have always had. Maybe GH does not have the same sized pool to draw from. So I think FSP can claim we have achieved recovery without having to be a mega-guild’s flavour of the week project. Hopefully other servers that have suffered can use FSP as a model for recovery.

I have great respect for GH as you are proven tough fighters and regularly wipe us when we outnumber you, something we used to do on our slide down the rankings.

Good luck to you too!

It’s only a game.

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Acotje.5689

…and our last thread ended so well. :/

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Personally I just wish everyone would be so fixed on arguing >.> Never mind the rest of it.

I wouldn’t say Blacktide was a failed project, just a stupid one. Guilds like to hop to the winning teams everyone knows this, so then when you hop to a server and go to all the guilds you know “Hey come here it’s great!” and they all do just that… don’t be surprised when other guilds/alliances do the same, and suddenly start crying about it being full ¬.¬ Of course then said server breaks up as everyone moves off.. and begin the process again.

Matchup wise, it does get frustrating to try take a tower with what troops we have only to be flattened by a zerg – FSP at quentin or DL at Durios. But we know the same old song and dance now, we know it’s going to happen, and whining and insulting each other as a result is just petty.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

It’s been a fun matchup, the addition of another strong prime-time server has given GH breathing room and made it a lot more interesting than the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately we seem to be hemorrhaging players from EB, i guess people don’t like that we’re not winning and are staying away, it’s unfortunate really because there are still a lot of fun battles to be had.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

I do wish EB was slightly bigger, but I prefer the fact it’s a more constant 3 way fight, and there’s a lot more objectives to fight over.

BL’s on the other hand feel too large to me, interested to see what they’re going to do with the lake.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

maloki.3527

…and our last thread ended so well. :/

Some people just have that need, that itch.

GH is a good opponent and I have fun fighting you guys. Even MORE so now after attending the party on Friday.

As for Grudges, whatever fuels your fight tbh. :P

@Farshiverpeaks

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Steelo.4597

I think its unfair to Xaoc saying they made Gunnar another of their projects. They came here to settle down, and a big part is still around. There was some intern twist that made a part leave, but many Xaoc are still around and pulling hard for Gunnar’s, and we all love them doing it, they are friendly and fit in very well, better then we expected. We have just not got the attribute “high population” after that part of Xaoc left the server, i really dont know how these numbers are calculated, but to me it seems we lost more people then we gained, at least in WvW. We have always been a medium server and tried hard to bring the PVE people to WvW and it also showed success. I find it noteworthy also that we had earned our first victories and managed the turnaround in T8 BEFORE Xaoc joined. Just for hour own honor :P What GH really suffered was the countless Guilds leaving when we dropped out of T2 in our first weeks. We may have lost a wee bit of strength now in the last weeks and not recruited more people either, but we are still miles away from the status we had 6-8 weeks ago. So i dont think Gunnar’s is a failed project, we are still standing strong and beating big german servers, being just out of T8 we are happy where we are, though many people say T6 would be better for us. But showing we are stronger then the T6 server who bounce up, i think we fit in this tier and a imbalance in numbers has to be expected intra-Tier too.