FSP - GH - DL

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

…and our last thread ended so well. :/

Some people just have that need, that itch.

GH is a good opponent and I have fun fighting you guys. Even MORE so now after attending the party on Friday.

As for Grudges, whatever fuels your fight tbh. :P

<3

As for grudges, I don’t gun for [DW] members in fights because of a silly grudge, I pick them because I know they’re going to fight back and I will have fun either surviving or dying!

I’m sure there are other fun guilds to gun for, would love to meet you too

S/F Asuran Elementalist

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

I think its unfair to Xaoc saying they made Gunnar another of their projects. They came here to settle down, and a big part is still around. There was some intern twist that made a part leave

That’s not exactly true though, the part that left did so because they came here wanting to pull the server up to #1 and then realised that the server wasn’t capable of it and had an argument with the person in charge of Xaoc at the time (who had told us they weren’t after such things.. hence why he was frustrated with this revelation). So in a sense, it WAS a project, and they DIDN’T come here to settle down.

Majority of those who remain want to settle down… but it certainly isn’t the case for the large contingent that joined a few months ago.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Zplus.4217

Zplus.4217

Just a shout out to the bunch of people from DL with LDN guild tag: it was nice fighting you guys, but next time when you come out from below the lords room when you decides to fight please don’t go back inside so that at least we can hit you a bit?

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Sunday night played for a while. I logged on just after we’d lost most of the GH BL. It was fun getting it back. I logged off after we’d turned the map back to its appropriate colour.

Cheers to Waanderer for wearing the blue hat of doom, and also to the others that were leading here and there.

There were some good scrapes. As usual, heaps of FSP everywhere I looked. I felt like a cop in a doughnut factory. Om nom nom. Don’t read too much into that, I did my fair share of dying too.

Bay Lord Room fight was rather good and I seem to recall some rather epic battling at Vale. Good stuff. Work will stop me playing much this week but I’ll be around when I can to lower the average IQ on the GH side.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

…and our last thread ended so well. :/

Some people just have that need, that itch.

GH is a good opponent and I have fun fighting you guys. Even MORE so now after attending the party on Friday.

As for Grudges, whatever fuels your fight tbh. :P

<3

As for grudges, I don’t gun for [DW] members in fights because of a silly grudge, I pick them because I know they’re going to fight back and I will have fun either surviving or dying!

I’m sure there are other fun guilds to gun for, would love to meet you too

I ended up calling out on TS “OUR FRIENDLY GUILD JUST CAME THROUGH THE DOOR” when you reinforced Hills yesterday By which my members on TS assumed I actually meant a friendly guild that was on the same map, so I had to clarify with PRXM

Then I felt a bit bad about having to kill you all :P

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

our 10 man group only encountered random solo-ers or 30+ zergs this evening in both DL and GH BL from both sides
i dont mind playing vs 20 or so but this was just rediculous XD

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Heh Wicked, that’s pretty much how it feels for my lil 3/4 group as well (only in EB, we tend not to visit the BL’s too much).

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Lots of fun in FSP BL tonight. Thanks for the fights.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

maloki.3527

I lead my first organized raid in a long while with DW today. 22-00. was good stuff

Really enjoyed some “quality time” with the guild. Great fun defending Hills at Gunnar’s against numbers and numbers of Gunnar’s.
We worked well together with lion tonight

@Farshiverpeaks

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

Nice try on our Bay, Drakkar. I got help from LA when i saw a guild flipping woodhaven and dawns in the space of 1 minute because i had a feeling it would get bad. and it did xD

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

Sunday we had an event with GoT and the GW2nl alliance.
With loads of dutchies and belgians who rocked DL.

Had a blast fighting you guys on various keeps, supply camps and your Garrison.

We wanted to take on Bay, but went on to Garrison with our GOLEMS.
Fairly easy entered the Lords Room when all hell came down.

We did manage to wipe you guys, but due to culling (or what ever the reason was) we couldn’t cap it. Some of you jumped in and out the circle so it reset again. After the timer ran out, you guys transported in again.. first time we could repell your invasion.. the 2nd was fatal. With almost no supply’s we couldn’t get any siege up

Good fight though!
See you on the battlefield soon!

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Aralon.7501

Aralon.7501

The golem rush at Garrison was great, 15 golems

Aralon Mors – Norn Hybrid Necro
Aralon Scutum – Charr Healing Guardian
Far Shiverpeaks! – Guild of Tweakers [GoT]

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Wicked.5479

finally came back in the game to find FSP on +60
good job anet, way to go.

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

To be fair, the login issues affected everyone. GH had 3 people online during the downtime.

DL had quite a few though, they were defending SM and taking FSP corner, and 10 golems at our keep within 30seconds of login fix.

Currently @ Piken Square

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: DertoQq.4820

DertoQq.4820

You managed to take the whole FSP map with 3 people ? gj !

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Actually, I was in EB. But FSP’s BL was in that state before anyone of us started to get login issues.

Currently @ Piken Square

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

When i finally got on it was DL who had EB, not us.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Tomasen.6013

Tomasen.6013

fsp lost 2-3k points to GH while we couldnt get in. Doenst sound so “fair” to me..

Tomesmeren. AoA. Far Shiverpeaks

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Nimue.9507

Nimue.9507

fsp lost 2-3k points to GH while we couldnt get in. Doenst sound so “fair” to me..

Unfortunately FS wasn’t the only server affected by this problem… so it can be “fair”, after all… and in any case this isn’t GH fault.

Arwen – Ele
Gunnar’s Hold

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Thisdan.6871

Thisdan.6871

Well it looks like an easy week for FSP and GH. Since the last patch a lot of german players have problems with GW2 in combination with the biggest german ISP. Especially in the evening. Disconnects, 30 sec. lags and stuff like that… So if you see a DL player running agaist walls and stuff like that: have mercy. Kill us quickly :-)

So, I finally get to go on the forums again after a few days without internet.
It is a really nice match up and we are enjoying it a lot! Great fights, pretty epic sieges and loads of fun.
Sunday we had a great time with a whole nudist raid of FPS – can’t believe we hadn’t thought of that earlier

Unfortunately Thorgrim is right, many Germans have serious lags due to German Telekom. Yesterday half of our guild had 10s+ skill lags on FPS during our raid and when we changed to Gunnar the other half did…

But never-the-less it is a great match up and we are enjoying ourselves a lot!
Keep up the good fight!

[DH], Kodash

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Rhymelark.4396

Rhymelark.4396

Having a great time in WvW this week. Thanks everyone

Remember we will be holding a end of match celebration this friday at 8pm GMT+0 in Hoelbrak on Gunnar’s Hold. We hope you all will make use of the guesting systems to join us there.

Why Hoelbrak you ask? The answer is simple. KEG BRAWLING.

We will start of with some boxes of fun and then try some keg brawling at 9pm if you are all game ^.^

Since we will be in PVE we can also talk and joke together which we were unable to do last Friday. We will also have no nasty party crashers ^.^

My sword is big enough to back my big mouth.
[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Lazy Mesmer.7923

Lazy Mesmer.7923

Lippsy of Win.

Would be great if some of you guys join us in Hoelbrak, especially with the added ability to actually communicate

There’ve been some great fights all round this week, really enjoying it, keep up the good work. And nudism.

Klaev
[PRXM] Praxium

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

maloki.3527

Having a great time in WvW this week. Thanks everyone

Remember we will be holding a end of match celebration this friday at 8pm GMT+0 in Hoelbrak on Gunnar’s Hold. We hope you all will make use of the guesting systems to join us there.

Why Hoelbrak you ask? The answer is simple. KEG BRAWLING.

We will start of with some boxes of fun and then try some keg brawling at 9pm if you are all game ^.^

Since we will be in PVE we can also talk and joke together which we were unable to do last Friday. We will also have no nasty party crashers ^.^

This is going to be amazingly fun!!

@Farshiverpeaks

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Hengis.5417

Hengis.5417

May I congratulate FSP on their take of GH Bay yesterday evening.

This was some of the best co-ordinated play I have seen in my five months of playing WvW on GH.

Your defence of the trebs at Briar was fast and deadly and your first mesmer portal in through the broken wall was superb.

We’ve been fighting several weeks now, but this felt like you had stepped up your play to a whole new level.

I’m not sure how your turtle was surviving the siege we had up.. we just could not kill you.

Serious question – Were you running specific builds? If so – any chance of a few hints?

Once again congratulations – you really did spoil my evening ;-)

Hengis

A proud member and occasional commander of:
Praxium – PRXM and The Gunnar’s Hold Community
www.praxium.co.uk and www.gunnars-hold.eu

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Started WvW today with only a keep on home border.
Had alot of fun takin it back and defending paper keeps from both DL and GH
Thx for another great night

Hello darkness, my old friend.

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Rashmika Els.8215

Rashmika Els.8215

Well done FSP sieging and using the zoom mod to hit with arrow carts through the closed gates at hills on Gh border right now, hope you feel proud of that accomplishment

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Rhymelark.4396

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/charltsteyn/gw200_zpsdc8e7cb0.jpg

Wish I could have gotten a shot of the person using the arrow cart.
Could you guys please report the persons on your server suing the zoom mod please.

Much appreciated

[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

Thanks AoA and co for all the loot bags you gave us in DL Bay. honestly it was alike a FSP Extermination.

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Marlinn.6428

Marlinn.6428

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/charltsteyn/gw200_zpsdc8e7cb0.jpg

Wish I could have gotten a shot of the person using the arrow cart.
Could you guys please report the persons on your server suing the zoom mod please.

Much appreciated

Like Xaoc on every keep / tower they attack?

Commander at the Farshiverpeaks

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

I was not there though, but looking at the picture, it would appear that we might have had an arrowcart against the gate.
This allows you to aim about 10m inside the inner keep cause you can aim trough the gap above the gate.
You will notice that this happens a lot when that gate at hills is being sieged, but never when a gate without a gap is being sieged.

It’s silly that you can aim an AC trough that hole, but so are a lot of other wvw mechanics

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Rhymelark.4396

@Marlinn When you see an xoac doing so please whisper us in game and we will follow them and report them. We do not condole this behavior at all.

[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Rhymelark.4396

I was not there though, but looking at the picture, it would appear that we might have had an arrowcart against the gate.
This allows you to aim about 10m inside the inner keep cause you can aim trough the gap above the gate.
You will notice that this happens a lot when that gate at hills is being sieged, but never when a gate without a gap is being sieged.

It’s silly that you can aim an AC trough that hole, but so are a lot of other wvw mechanics

I am hoping you are right cause I have a lot of respect for most of the players on your server. But this also happened on the south outer gate of hills unfortunately I did not think of taking a screenshot there. If I see it happen there again i will take a screenshot. Until then I will accept your explanation.

[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Aye, looks like an AC against the gate to me. It’s a useful way to kill siege inside.

Currently @ Piken Square

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Acotje.5689

I am hoping you are right cause I have a lot of respect for most of the players on your server. But this also happened on the south outer gate of hills unfortunately I did not think of taking a screenshot there. If I see it happen there again i will take a screenshot. Until then I will accept your explanation.

He is right, when we were defending Hills on your border we lost our counter siege cause there was an AC against the gate. Can do the same on alot of gates. Ill have to test it on hills south tho

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

Thanks AoA and co for all the loot bags you gave us in DL Bay. honestly it was alike a FSP Extermination.

Yawn……seriously can’t posters from your server post anything but the same kitten over and over. Every day from GH…thanks for the loot bags FSP….you guys need to get over it….I don’t see many posters from FSP bragging about how many loot bags they get….despite the fact I constantly have to port to home base to empty my bags.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Just stood in our bay with everyone in our border staring at the FsP zerg and accepting there was simply nothing we could do vs you. Outnumbered in our own border and being pushed by DL as well.

I was really hoping we could keep kittenwn so as we could fight Underworld next week as ive never been against them before.

Yea thanking people for loot bags has been done by both sides in our previous matchup threads but there is really no need for it.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Acotje.5689

Was a cool staring contest at bay :>
Hope my guardian was annoying enough with my shield of absorption and ring of warding

I’ve gained 8K kills since we started fightning GH but been a loot bag myself alot of times too. Lets keep the chest thumping and kitten stroking to a minimum plz

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

maloki.3527

Yorric, don’t worry you will stay and get to play Underworld next week, and it’s going to be amazing.

I was thinking of invitign them to the party on Friday, would that be ok with you guys?

@Farshiverpeaks

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

Yea that would be a great idea! I missed the last party so ive gotta make this one lol.

Im glad our matchup threads are the most civil out of any going on both sides of the Atlantic so lets not ruin it now.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

Yawn……seriously can’t posters from your server post anything but the same kitten over and over. Every day from GH…thanks for the loot bags FSP….you guys need to get over it….I don’t see many posters from FSP bragging about how many loot bags they get….despite the fact I constantly have to port to home base to empty my bags.

But i was giving thanks for all the loot and the money i was given! Please don’t get mad

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Knochenkult.6423

Knochenkult.6423

Sup,

We are still looking for some Guild vs Guild action preferable tomorrow on friday evening. We are up for 10v10 15v15 20v20.

I’ve seen quit some big guilds out there so why dont you hook up with us for some fun?

Message me here or ingame or whisper me

sincerely,

Desert Sun

Rostrot The Machine
Driver of Death Days

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Facing underworld next week should be interesting.
We fought them for 6 weeks in T7, and they seem to be doing very well now.
So i’m wondering if they got a lot stronger or if it’s dzag and RoS that have weakened.
We’ll have to find out

But it isn’t certain yet, there is only a small difference between UW and DL atm in rating.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

maloki.3527

Wasn’t RoS also a “project server” at the same time as Vabbi/GH? IT could mean that a lot of people transfered off that server now because it didn’t go as they were hoping, or something.

@Farshiverpeaks

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

Yea RoS was a project server and its just lost its those guilds to Piken. As for as i know its back to the way it used to be.

I had a bit of a late night last night in DL border, really glad to see we kept it up and are ticking so high this morning. When we had DL border 90% blue i checked my map and saw they were pushing in EB. Im no tactical mastermind but we were only 10-15 and capping T3 keeps i thought that force would try and stop us. Im not complaining though

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Posted by: Nimue.9507

Nimue.9507

Argh, guys… what a troublesome night!!! xD

In EB we were a very few ppl, I saw you (FS) with golems coming to the watergate of our keep, asked help, but I was alone against you at the gate and then died… xD
And then in the inner gate we were 4 ppl… later some ppl came so with a group with 10 ppl we defended Langor (our last tower) with all our best for I don’t know how much time and tried to take back our keep. We fought for a long time, but we succeeded to take back our keep and it was 3;15… argh!! But that was awesome!!

Arwen – Ele
Gunnar’s Hold

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Sup,

We are still looking for some Guild vs Guild action preferable tomorrow on friday evening. We are up for 10v10 15v15 20v20.

I’ve seen quit some big guilds out there so why dont you hook up with us for some fun?

Message me here or ingame or whisper me

sincerely,

Desert Sun

I would offer you.. but our activity is far too low, so I shall be merely a spectator. I’d imagine CHvc or PRXM are your best bets for GvG at the moment.

Currently @ Piken Square

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

Really great night for us tonight! Started in EB where we wiped some much bigger groups than our own by what seemed like sheer luck as i thought we would wipe lol.

Then that dreaded call to defend our own border and holy kitten were there a lot of FsP running around our hills. For PRXM it was a case of push out kill your siege and we wipe, respawn push out kill more siege and wipe again lol. We had one good push were we thought wed wiped you all, we repaired south gate ran back up and there were a lot more still alive lmao.

Ive had to log but id be suprised if we still hold hills when i return lol.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Wicked.5479

the hills battle was truly epic!

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

Acotje.5689

Great fights, lots of kills

Reached new milestone in WvW kills tonight

Attachments:

FSP - GH - DL

in WvW

maloki.3527

Which Hills battle?! been so many today! We did a nice “defense” which ended up being us loosing a tier 2, going on t3 Hill’s but had our catas and trebs inside
And then got “wiped” whereupon another of our team came and hit north gate, entered, cleared out he vermin (Gunnar’s) and revived us

We still had full supplied on us and built catas

Amazeballs!!

Looking forward to the party tomorrow.

@Farshiverpeaks