FSP Invitation is 5 months old!

in WvW

Posted by: Buy Some Apples.6390

Buy Some Apples.6390

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/ArchonWing-Retires-as-WvW-FSP/first#post5985182

Sorry gaile, but as much as I would like to apply I live in the UK.

And posting to say the invitation has been there for 5 months again is not helpful. I am sure people have applied, yet you have not chosen anyone. I mean your communication with us has been so great over the last 3 years, I am sure many WvW are eagerly refreshing the News subforum for your latest information on WvW.

And again, why do we not hear REGULARLY from the devs?!
Having you come here ever few months claiming that you are listening, is not reassuring!

Hell, Devon left and we were not told! You claim to have been working on a WvW for the last year, yet it wont be released until later this year?! This better be an expansion level overhaul!
And again where is the communication regarding the content of this overhaul?!
Just look at the Deserted BLs!
You made them yourselves, you asked a few to test during the last couple of months, the feedback you got back was not good, yet you released the maps any way! And look at what it has done! Empty BLs and 50+, even 100+ queues for EB!!!!!

You havent properly communicated with the WvW community since launch! That’s 3 years!!!!!

I still want answers!

Complained about WvW before it became cool.
I used to be a PvE player like you, then I played Guild Wars 2

(edited by Buy Some Apples.6390)

in WvW

Posted by: RlyOsim.2497

RlyOsim.2497

You better shut the truck up and get back to the gemstore.
- Anet

#infractioninc

The Ghost of Christmas Past

in WvW

Posted by: Conner.4702

Conner.4702

Why communicate directly when you can post in a section no one reads. On par for Anet.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

With all due of respect but you should know by now you won’t get an answer to these questions.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/ArchonWing-Retires-as-WvW-FSP/first#post5985182

Sorry gaile, but as much as I would like to apply I live in the UK.

And posting to say the invitation has been there for 5 months again is not helpful. I am sure people have applied, yet you have not chosen anyone. I mean your communication with us has been so great over the last 3 years, I am sure many WvW are eagerly refreshing the News subforum for your latest information on WvW.

And again, why do we not hear REGULARLY from the devs?!
Having you come here ever few months claiming that you are listening, is not reassuring!

Hell, Devon left and we were not told! You claim to have been working on a WvW for the last year, yet it wont be released until later this year?! This better be an expansion level overhaul!
And again where is the communication regarding the content of this overhaul?!
Just look at the Deserted BLs!
You made them yourselves, you asked a few to test during the last couple of months, the feedback you got back was not good, yet you released the maps any way! And look at what it has done! Empty BLs and 50+, even 100+ queues for EB!!!!!

You havent properly communicated with the WvW community since launch! That’s 3 years!!!!!

I still want answers!

you need to realize, some people get paid to appear to be helpful, it doesn’t mean they are actually helpful (or just being selective on what community to be helpful to). You dont need to be a detective to figure that out…

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: QQing.3089

QQing.3089

Shame that the game with one of the best combat mechanics has no developer communication with their player base. It’s okay. I tots want more PvE in my maps. You think at the very least they would suck up their pride and revert WvW back to Alpine maps. I understand people worked hard on them, but they are absolute trash. Give us something while we wait for this “overhaul” AKA we will all be playing another game by then.

in WvW

Posted by: Aaron.4807

Aaron.4807

BDO almost here. At least when Archeage came out the devs hadn’t totally destroyed fun combat (stab nerf) and wvw (100 percent more pve in maps and terrible new maps) yet. I don’t think there will be a revival this time.

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

I’m sure people are chomping at the bit to be ignored by Anet about WvW things that can’t or won’t be changed. Maybe Anet needs to teach its staff about PR… you can go a long way with the community if you make them feel like you’re listening to them. Make us feel like you’ll listen to the FSP and we might be more willing to do the job.

I myself would do it, but I’m too much of a kitten. As much as they say they want balanced responses about WvW, I’d only give negative feedback.

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer