FSP + WR + FOW new links

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: JetLord.9513

JetLord.9513

Fsp is one of the most populated servers in EU and they need 2 linked servers? Seriously they are in 2nd place right now….with 2 servers o.O Anet what are you thinking?

You let wvw die in past 4 years and now you are destroying it completely. This situation just shows that you don’t know what you are doing.

Thanks god WoW : Legion and the others games are coming out. I don’t even know why am I playing this one o.O

Go ahead. Upload more kitten videos like “thank you for four years” and then kick wvw players in the balls! Just few hours later! This is so bizzare and funny at the same time.

P.S Hello fsp o/ How is your q on reset?

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Huttunen.8309

Huttunen.8309

Currently 80 for EB and 10 – 15 for other three borders

I’m about as amazed as you are, pretty silly linking. We were growing with numbers a lot already since we got three guild transfers not too long ago

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

meanwhile gandara does not have any q’s…..great matchup, 3 weeks in a row with desolation while outnumbered all the times and now with FSP (+ 2 servers).

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Don’t forget that WSR and FoW are very dead servers. Funny thing, BTA and a load of EVO people left WSR to go FSP so you got barely anyone new ha ha.

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Nozzle.8031

Nozzle.8031

Well from what i seen tonight, i know its reset and new linkings etc but, had a 101 man eb q, 30 ish on deso bl , 15-20 on home bl and gandara, was kitten boring cos couldnt move anywhere and we had nothign to do on home bl for a while.

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Well from what i seen tonight, i know its reset and new linkings etc but, had a 101 man eb q, 30 ish on deso bl , 15-20 on home bl and gandara, was kitten boring cos couldnt move anywhere and we had nothign to do on home bl for a while.

Yeah most of us WSR didn’t even bother looking into the queues. I really would give it a few days or a week for the newness to settle down. Like I say WSR lost a large number of players recently, ironically they went to FSP and now we’re linked with them. From what I gather FoW has small numbers too.

I kinda miss the T8 match ups from 2 years ago though…

(edited by apharma.3741)

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

who cares?
people still play wvw to win? yes i know fsp god tons of PPT warriors lately but honestly.. i just wanna fight couldnt give a rats kitten who wins or who loses.

yes im a roamer so obviously i dont have problem with my blob is smaller then your blob.

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

if ur alrdy complaining the day of the new pairings…..ur doing it wrong.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Mean while on Desolation, no queue even to EBG! Yippee!

Good luck to FSP and their linked servers: bandwagoners incoming

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Aezyr.5304

Aezyr.5304

Mean while on Desolation, no queue even to EBG! Yippee!

Good luck to FSP and their linked servers: bandwagoners incoming

and that from a full server who enjoyed links for 5 months ;-)

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Don’t forget that WSR and FoW are very dead servers. Funny thing, BTA and a load of EVO people left WSR to go FSP so you got barely anyone new ha ha.

Well sure you can call those servers dead, but zombies wake up when they notice that they are winning and and it’s like in movie 28 days later in every map. Now deso whining that they don’t have players. They sure have players, but their players just wanna faceroll.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Timelord.8190

Timelord.8190

So much for balance… Cheap solutions doesen’t work. Just like i thougt. I wouldn’t mind being in low silver tier with less server sided skill lag un-linked.

Just give us hell and double team us, that should make things a bit more fair.

Far ShiverPeaks (EU)

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Guys don’t worry, FSP is already getting wrecked by Deso.

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

As someone on FSP, I fully expected us to go solo this link period. This… is absolutely ridiculous.

Yesterday was the most boring reset I have seen since the early days of HoT when everybody was farming elites and hated on DBL. Well except its a little more loopsided. We had a 50 man on DBL and fought a 5 man like twice and a couple 1-2 man groups. Commander went to EoTM looking for yellow swords instead and I jumped out to do some PvE because kitten those queues..

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Rink.6108

Rink.6108

I am sure Arenanet will watch the scores this week and react and change the linkups for next week if it is needed.

If Deso can’t even queue EB, then that’s on them. They should have enough players to do that without linkup, but if those players stay away and cry instead of playing, then of course this will not help the situation..

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Morghulis.3284

Morghulis.3284

nono m8, Deso i getting wrecked

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

We were already on course to 2nd in rankings (and probably Deso’s main rival), and now this? its easy enough saying them 2 servers are more or less empty but if we start winning they wont be empty for long and twice the capacity to fill of a normal linking.

Why they even bother linking top tiers in EU? why don’t they triple link lower tiers to make them more competitive like they do in NA? probably because they pay more attention to NA than EU?

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Deniara Devious.3948

If Deso can’t even queue EB, then that’s on them. They should have enough players to do that without linkup, but if those players stay away and cry instead of playing, then of course this will not help the situation..

For your information, Desolation can generally just fill one map and that map is usually EBG. This was when Desolation was linked with another server. Now the linking is gone. We can still one map, but clearly there is a slight drop in WvWvW player base.

Desolation’s “full” status is probably because our player based spread more evenly on different time slots than just prime time. Desolation hasn’t already for long long time had that many prime time guilds. Without the night time, morning and day time Desolation wouldn’t be tier 1. So in other words “night capping” has been carrying Desolation. It is obvious that several other servers have stronger prime time and more prime time players than Desolation.

I can attest you, that Desolation wasn’t hiding and we had very active night last night. Good big fights thanks to FSP. I had multiple crashes, because my PC is still messed. Still I got ~250 loot bags before going to bed.

So I am definitely not crying, just stating facts and giving my thanks to FSP+others for those fights!

PS. It is obvious that FSP + 2 linked servers (WR+FoW) will be the new EU #1 server combination.

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: SaXiar.2198

SaXiar.2198

I think the problem is that the server are not closed and people (rather bandowagner) prefer to stack one server. Now you can stack FSP more with 2 linkings. WTF! We had alot (it felt like we overtook the whole) SFR influx in past 1,5 weeks ago, but i think A-Net ignored that (because they used their overall data from past 2 months where we were “normal” -> place 3-7) and gave us 2 linking server. I believe, more people will join FSP. Not FSP directly, but using our linking partner for cheap access.
We can see now that linking system is not working anymore like intended.

I prefer that all higher tier server are closed for WvW and you can only move in every 2 month. For PvE/PvP it doesn’t matter where you play

Server: Far Shiverpeaks [EU]
Main profession: Thief & Guardian
Focus on: WvW , PvP

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

This link up makes no sense, even with WR and FOW being ‘dead’ servers. FSP didn’t have population issues before.

I’ll just leave some more salt here. Even with massive zergs, they still choose to exploit siege and fortification mechanics. See attached.

Attachments:

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Threather.9354

Threather.9354

^ that is a normal cataspot in t1, it can be hit by acs and even by mortars/trebs in keep.

Anyways, it is all good, they delinked Deso, and FSP wont stay rank 1 with their non-existant nightcrew. So it is all good, FSP will get some bandvagoners which they would have got anyways because they went tier 1 and Deso will lose some. After Deso gets rid of bandvagoners, the Deso core will start playing again and FSP will have something to fight.

Diamond Rank Copyrights [CR]
EU Roamer, Dueler, Commander, Fighter, Scout

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

This link up makes no sense, even with WR and FOW being ‘dead’ servers. FSP didn’t have population issues before.

I’ll just leave some more salt here. Even with massive zergs, they still choose to exploit siege and fortification mechanics. See attached.

thus why gandara shouldnt be t1, plus fact that half gandara are all condition kitten.

thus is also reason why i miss fsp just going around between t2/t3.. t1 fights are the worse fights one can wish for..

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Joshhh.2076

Joshhh.2076

As meaningless as PPT is, the score at the end of this week will demonstrate how ill-thought out this linking was.

half gandara are all condition kitten.

All servers are half condition kitten.

Gandaran.

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Deli.1302

nono m8, Deso i getting wrecked

Lol you think I’m talking about PPT xD

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Timelord.8190

Timelord.8190

That’s not an exploit.

Far ShiverPeaks (EU)

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Slow Lightning.4592

Slow Lightning.4592

also surprised Piken got linked – yes we slipped to like 5th but we had the numbers to still challenge quite well….. we are totally stacked now ;-)

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: sid.5341

sid.5341

WTF ArenaNet World Linking

Attachments:

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I don’t know much about the EU servers but this link actually looks worse than the 4 linked US server. How the hell do they make these decisions? Again I say the lack of transparency really hurts them.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Deli.1302

WTF ArenaNet World Linking

Go back to your german server.

I don’t know much about the EU servers but this link actually looks worse than the 4 linked US server. How the hell do they make these decisions? Again I say the lack of transparency really hurts them.

Anet hasn’t told us when they decided what the links would be. The decision was obviously made a while ago. FSP got mass transferred over the past 2-3 weeks.

(edited by Deli.1302)

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: tony.9425

tony.9425

I can tell you how you create this picture:

Hunt and farm the 40man deso nightsquad 3 times – make them ragequit and have everything without defense. All this done by a superb nightcrew of 15 (!) people.

Tell us about how less numbers deso has and how overstacked FSP now is.

FoW might have SOME ppl who joined them to be cheaper on gandara.. but WSR? Please. Just because some dead server is getting linked with a gold server it doesnt mean they bring 50 ppl 24/7 into WvW. Yes FSP didnt need linking – i think anet was aware of that. So they gave them an empty server and a server with a few ppl to keep the gemflow. Do you think piken needed a link? No. So lets guess how many active ppl are playing on Blacktide…

I dont really know their current plan – i remember back in the linking days the plan was to give the most filled server the emptiest proxy server – so 1 gets 18 etc etc.

Better thing would be finally some merges of those “dead” servers but i think the ship is already too far in the ocean – and anet couldnt care less anymore – since theyve to have realised more and more people abandoning the game lately.

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Kungsmurfen.2861

Kungsmurfen.2861

FoW might have SOME ppl who joined them to be cheaper on gandara.. but WSR? Please.

Wsr is the 2nd highest rated of all international link servers. They certainly have players.

Underworld – [ZERK]

(edited by Kungsmurfen.2861)

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Deniara Devious.3948

I can tell you how you create this picture:

Hunt and farm the 40man deso nightsquad 3 times – make them ragequit and have everything without defense. All this done by a superb nightcrew of 15 (!) people.

Can you show me a screen shot or video proof of this? Even if we had just 30 and you had those 15, it should then show outnumbered “buff” on you. If no outnumbered “buff” on you, then you are probably telling us a fairy tale.

In past few months I have often had insomnia and played at night hours. I do NOT once remember seeing Deso having 40 man night squad, but I remember seeing max 30 Deso at night. I wasn’t on last night as this week and next few week really busy IRL.

PS. I can provide recent screen shots, morning, prime etc. showing the “buff” on us. I am NOT asking to ask Deso to be linked with any server, but clearly linking a tier 1 server with 2 other servers was a really dumb move from Arenanet.

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

They linked 2 servers to the server that was at 2nd place… Think as it they giving DB 2 links, and one to JQ while BG gets none.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: HuLa.3154

HuLa.3154

I’m one of those few WSR player, after this linking I wont play WvW (maybe even gw2). What they did this awesome game form is sad. I have like 1500-2000h only with wvw playing. It was better when our server was empty (wayback), which is funny. I hope they will adding GvG, AB or HA ish PvP mode soon(maybe after for more 4 years) because there is nothing left for me.
At least but not last they forget community is the most important in WvW, they just totally destroyed it. ( i have to say this is my first and maybe last post xD )

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

The anet intern must have off this weekend, matchup thread lock incoming soon

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Bricks are cool.6472

Bricks are cool.6472

Don’t go fairy,
I remember the old days, just me and you defending the whole BL late at night, we kicked kitten and got our kitten kicked! good times and you’re right, I dont think we’ll see fun like that in WvW ever again. But there is other stuff we can do buddy hit me up in game our crew misses you!

Mel

“An nullified attribution intended to
convey the absurdity of a statement.”
Said no one ever.

FSP + WR + FOW new links

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

Matchup threads are against forum rules. This thread is now locked.