Far Shiverpeak / Augury Rock [FR] / Kodash [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Paestan.7516

Paestan.7516

Best wishes from Kodash, for a good week with a lot of good fights!

Pästan Sturmkralle – Charr – Guardian – 80
Miruqui Sturmkralle – Sylvari – Thief – 80
WvW tactician of ~Kodash~

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

You all put up a good fight tonight! I can tell you this much: TNA (Alliance) and DW had a great time fighting you tonight!

This will be an interesting week.

However I would like to ask, have you lost any guilds since we were last matched up against you? I mean we’re all in T4 now. Something has to have happened.

Oh and I’m sorry that we took Stonemist.. And Garrison..

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: Paestan.7516

Paestan.7516

sigh The Garrison…..my sweet Garrison cry I build it up alone….I think, the fight on the south-east Gate was not you real try and then come the message: “FS with 5 Golems near Watergate” ok….we would like to form a defense in the Lordroom….but nobody come O.o…we wrote and wrote….you break the second gate…and we find our people, 10-15 of then capture the west-tower o.O….I mean, the Gate-Upgrade was by ~90% -.-

And yes, we lost 3 or 4 active WvW Guilds at this time, but more Solo or small group Players…we are a High populated Server, with a medium WvW population sigh
[But then we are the dominated Server!….THEN! yes…THEN! we have on all BL and EB que over 30min ^^ mysterious thinks, like mysterious thinks]

I hear, you are lost many of your guilds to Blacktide, I’m sorry about that…you was a great Enemy, I hope we get fights since last matchup with you

Let us drinking and laughing about the WTJ and Cry Leaving Player and for a great Week! Let us fight and defend better then all of the T1/T2 Servers, we hold the line!

Sry for my english, I understand that but bad @writing ^^

Pästan Sturmkralle – Charr – Guardian – 80
Miruqui Sturmkralle – Sylvari – Thief – 80
WvW tactician of ~Kodash~

in WvW

Posted by: Eccentric.3649

Eccentric.3649

Alot of Good fights so Far.
Hoping for an even fight to the End.

[ TNA ]

Eccentrïc – 80 Mesmer
Team Sweden [SWE] Guild Leader
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

When will this ever end…

RP enthusiast

in WvW

maloki.3527

Guys, we’re not here to whine about nightcrews. So quit it. :P

Kodash have a solid pressence during the day as well. Saying that it’s because of “Nightcapping” is a fraud :P We were ahead in points still at 6am this morning.

We had the most epic fight over Bay in the Augury Rock Borderland (I believe) this morning. 2 Golems, breach the gates. 5 players. Get met up by another 5-10 players inside the keep.

We wipe, go again. Brute force both gates down that were barely repaired. Wiped again. One more try! And we got it. :> Was great fun.

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

^ i totally agree with you, and we just cannot blame kodash this time, simply cos we lack the coverage thru the day and not jsut “night time”, the sooner we accept it, the better.

Right now, FSP has no queues whatsoever outside of 3 hours of eu prime-time, and we do not have enough ppl to make a difference even on 2 maps, leave alone all 4 of them.

i know for a fact that with the same amount of people, we maybe stronger than many servers, but it doesn’t matter atall,

i thought we will stay in this tier, but it looks like we will continue to fall further.

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

im not blaming anyone other then anet.
the daytime fights with kodash are amazing.
i was just hoping that with the drop in tiers we would come vs opponents without nightcrews.
since thats not the case i cant be bothered buying upgrades late in the day when it gets taken with a 100% probability just few hours later.
yesterday i upgraded the keep pretty much by myself, and it didnt get attacked at all untill 2:00 in the night, with only 7 people to defend with 7 siege weapons.
30 of the kodash nightcrew just bashing their heads onto the gates untill it broke about 20 minutes later. (2 only rams got destroyed within seconds due to our siege)
you can say thats a tactic and thats your good right, but i dont.
conclusion: no more upgrading from me.
and for whoever saying that the nightcapping isnt the decider, you must be kidding me.
during the day its allways balanced with both FS and kodash switching leads.
the whole of saturday the scores hasnt been more apart then 2000 points. 2000!!!
i went off at 2:30 and kodash had 75% of the map.
came back at noon and kodash had a 10000 lead.
is it me or is the math pretty clear…
once again, i do not BLAME kodash for it, i just cant stand people thinking it doesnt matter in the scores.
anyway, long rant is long.

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

(edited by Wicked.5479)

in WvW

Posted by: Catastrophin.3928

Catastrophin.3928

I’m from Kodash and our night crew is not really big. Of course over the weekend it ist bigger, but most of the time we’re the ones loosing to night crews.
The fights so far have been great. Just a few minutes ago bay got attacket by around 10 Golems and an Omega golem, was really fun crushing them^^
Hope the rest of the week will be as much fun as the start to this round.

in WvW

Sird.4536

Not complaining about night capping, kinda used to it on FSP lol. It’s a shame the server goes to sleep so early, doesn’t help we lost a few guilds also.

If your referring to the golems on FSP borderlands there were 20 golems and 1 omega golem. Problem was we had very little pugs following us to take out cannons and keep you of the walls. Spent a lot of time building those golems :p It was a bit of fun but annoying seeing all the gold and effort wiped out because people would not listen. We learn and we’ll be back better prepared xD

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

FSP attacking a French tower on our own borderlands
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V7zbWNznbs
<3

Been a great weekend, hope the battles will continue to be this fun for the rest of the week!
GL to Kodash and Augury

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in WvW

Posted by: IKShadow.4582

IKShadow.4582

So whats going on with FSP since Russians left for Blacktide

FUtilez.com Mature Gaming Guild part of Seafarer’s Rest Community Site

in WvW

Sird.4536

Losing the Russians was a blow for us but we have shown we can still compete. Losing them ment losing some of our daytime coverage which is our new weakness as well as no night crew.

This server still performs well at prime time and continues to pull in solid points. We are reorganizing and that is showing. We still need more guilds or people to fill our maps and replace what we lost. It wasn’t just the Russians that left.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

lol at the monty python scenes, i was actually thinking about it when we were attacking stonemist castle lastnight, with all em french taunting us on the wall

And for the russians leaving, i never knew the russians, only been playing wvw for a few days, never could be bothered to do so earlier cause of the huge queue.
And i guess there are many other people that are playing wvw now for thesame reason.
So we have a lot of inexperienced people running around.
But still we do well in primetime.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: K Kaine.4678

K Kaine.4678

Hey guys,

had some great fights this weekend. Thanks to Far Shiverpeak & Augury Rock!
Waiting in the queue for WvW for a while. Bored. Reading Forum stuff. So there should be some minutes left to write something. But HEY queue is a good sign because it means that some Kodash players must have joined WvW (again).

Anyway. I was looking forward to this week. Especially killing some French (old German tradition you know? :x ). But got stomped to the Ground by the FS Zerg thrice I think. Still great fun. …queue’s over! So let’s have some fun.

K Kaine – Kodash – [sly]
Looking for fun in WvW and PvE? We’re recruiting!

in WvW

Posted by: AprilRain.7649

AprilRain.7649

I know one of my fave commanders on Far Shiverpeaks left (Burning Arrow), and I know his entire alliance left as well. Not sure if those were Russians or not. But tactically speaking we lost a tonne.

We have a bunch of commanders, active throughout the day. However most people don’t follow them, or even listen to them. Either because the commander has made wrong decisions in the past, or because not everyone speaks proper English – Sometimes even because the commander doesn’t communicate in Team chat.

I just know that Blacktide is becoming increasingly more interesting to join =) Not because I’m a sore loser. But because I like good tactics and strategic thinking – Something that’s definitely missing on FSP, who mostly rely on brute force and little thinking.

in WvW

Posted by: Rajnesh.4526

Rajnesh.4526

Can’t touch this!

Half hour deff-action on “Bluelake” tower against 30 our French Invaders!

20 Cat. + 2 Tre. + 1 Alpha Golem = no entry in our tower.

Thx for this great fight!

Rajnesh | Critical Wave [WaVe] | Seafarer’s Rest
www.twitch.tv/rajneshtamil

in WvW

Posted by: Lonny.9873

Lonny.9873

Had some fun fights today.
Although I received some Hate-Whispers from Far Shiverpeak and Augury Rock players for Stealth-abusing =(

X Requiem X – [REQ]
Sela Nox – Mesmer
Medania – Thief

in WvW

Posted by: AprilRain.7649

AprilRain.7649

Had some fun fights today.
Although I received some Hate-Whispers from Far Shiverpeak and Augury Rock players for Stealth-abusing =(

They’re only hating because they don’t know how to counter such builds. Just ignore them =) There’s plenty of ways to get rid of Stealthy Thieves, people just need to learn how to be more versatile during WvW.

in WvW

salluks.6017

Looks like our free falling server finally found some ground.

Hope we can pick ourselves up from here on.

in WvW

maloki.3527

We’ve really reorganized on Far Shiverpeaks. And it feels amazing and great. I usually help lead the morning crew, but iwthout the commander sign It’s a hassel.

I will admit to you that we currently have a night crew. Time will tell how long it will last.

And anyone outside of Far Shiverpeaks interested in the points should look at this:

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/23

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

salluks.6017

I was curious about our night crew.. Care to share more??

Also, hats off to whoever is controlling the eb map..we always seem to control it

in WvW

Sird.4536

I was curious about our night crew.. Care to share more??

Also, hats off to whoever is controlling the eb map..we always seem to control it

Bloodwyn has been staying up through the night and i have running with him of late. There was another commander in EB who I cant remember the name of and DW have been upgrading structures. We need more people though as our night crew can only fill 2 maps. Yesterday Bloodwyn jumped between 3 maps taking stuff back. Must be tiring for him so we need more peeps.

RP enthusiast

(edited by Sird.4536)

in WvW

maloki.3527

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

Wicked.5479

still getting us 3 to 1 vs kodash zerg on every single map.
and i thought someone said kodash nightcrew isnt that big…

(edited by Wicked.5479)

in WvW

maloki.3527

Wicked, I think you missed this: http://i.imgur.com/tdFYS.jpg

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Catastrophin.3928

Catastrophin.3928

lol^^ Complainig about our night crew on Kodash while you just made 20k points more over the night than we did.
Anyway. I’m still really enjoing this matchup. Most fun i had in WvW in a while.

in WvW

Posted by: Metixo.5086

Metixo.5086

lol^^ Complainig about our night crew on Kodash while you just made 20k points more over the night than we did.
Anyway. I’m still really enjoing this matchup. Most fun i had in WvW in a while.

Yes, I think most of FSP feels the same. We have had a lot of fun in this matchup. And I guess the dude complaining did have a point somehow as this is how it used to be. The past 2-3 nights have been different though. Also I think it is mainly the evenings from about 10:30 to 12:00 that are worst right now.

in WvW

Posted by: K Kaine.4678

K Kaine.4678

Well. Kodash is a working-class server. Strong during weekends, strong during prime time, loosing ground during the working days. And that’s no complaint from my side just a statement.

I already thought I had much fun during the last matchup. But this week is even better!
Thanks to the Kodash commanders (there are quite a lot who also use the textchat), thanks to the guy from the Kodash guild VII – don’t remember his nick, something with B… – who lead the group I joined on saturday morning, thanks to all other Kodashians!

Had some amazing fights almost everyday so far. Looking forward to the last days.

For me it doesn’t matter if we win the matchup or if we don’t. If we don’t win at least we die trying!

Just bring it @Far Shiverpeak & Augurenstein.

K Kaine – Kodash – [sly]
Looking for fun in WvW and PvE? We’re recruiting!

in WvW

Sird.4536

I don’t think FSP was complaining about Kodash night capping it was more, here we go again. We are working on building a night crew and it is starting to show. Either way this has been the best match up I have been in, credit to both Kodash and AR.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Wicked.5479

haha my original post was deleted due to something to do with calling out to nightcapping i guess.
but seeing maloki’s image i think made it even more clear. (no im only there till 4 in the mornings)
but in this case i dont mind as much as vs other servers since im now actually playing vs other tired europeans on caffeine.
not changing opinions just because its in my servers favor atm though…

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

It’s a great matchup, very evenly matched, it’s gonna be a thriller who get’s first place, fight till the last hours
And i hope augury doesn’t throw the towel yet, we need 3 way battles

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in WvW

salluks.6017

tough some people have stepped up for nights now, our prime time force has gone weak.

we easily held atleast 60% in the first 3 days in primetime, and now can barely keep up with kodash.

Hope some eu primetime guilds are reading this!

current score -
FSP -180k
Kodash – 165k
Augury – 125k

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

Wicked, I think you missed this: http://i.imgur.com/tdFYS.jpg

Heh, awesome, can`t wait to join you guys

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in WvW

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

Nice fights in this Match up, thx to FSP and Augury!

It was the first Matchup with lots of 1vs1 Situations i liked it so far.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in WvW

Posted by: Cruswald.9061

Cruswald.9061

It’s a great matchup, very evenly matched, it’s gonna be a thriller who get’s first place, fight till the last hours
And i hope augury doesn’t throw the towel yet, we need 3 way battles

Hello from Augury Rock, nope, we will not throw any towel. ;-)
Too bad our weekends are so weak, so that we are not anymore able to compete with you for the victory. There was a lot of goods fights this week.

May the best win. But don’t count on us to give you easy points… :-)

See you on the battlefield

Augury Rock coordinator, or something like that…

in WvW

Posted by: Arquin.1349

Arquin.1349

Finally, after a long hard fall, FSP has gotten their act together.

in WvW

salluks.6017

Augury are doing a last ditch effort to pull back. they had highest per tick thru the day yesterday.

and is it jsut me or Kodash seem to have a looot of thives???

current score

in WvW

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

Yes there are more and more Thieves coming to WvW not only on Kodash in the last weeks thieves are everywhere.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in WvW

maloki.3527

Yes there are more and more Thieves coming to WvW not only on Kodash in the last weeks thieves are everywhere.

I might be completely innocent here… Leveling thief alt… I’ve never been much of a melee player. But it’s kinda fun.
I even dreamt about my short bow last night…

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

maloki.3527

I also want to thank Kodash and Augury Rock (btw DW’s initial home was AR before it was officially declared French.. Them betas!) for the AMAZING fun battle after FS killed the Grub (after the patch) in EB last night.

Both trying to fight us, form one side each while we were Catapulting a reinforced wall of Durios. Pushing back and forth. Keeping the supply camp. Inefficient turtling (with the new patch change), just pure craziness!
Pushing back and forth, then when the tower was capped, we killed off more of you, pushing up to Orgewatch, all the way to Pangloss rise. Then back down to Umberglade.
And back again. So many lolz!

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

Good luck to Kodash and Augury in your next fight, been a pleasure to wvw against you

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in WvW

Sird.4536

Great match up coming to an end. Best one I have been in since launch.

Will be interesting to see how long we can keep going with our new setup. We are losing out during prime time due to trying to get an evening and morning crew. Will this work in T3? well let’s find out xD.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Metixo.5086

Metixo.5086

It has been a good week, one of the best matchups we have had in ages! Good fighting from both Kodash and Augury Rock, kitten it was hard to beat you french folk when you turtled up with 50+ players!