Far Shiverpeaks / Dzagonur / Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: LearnToPlay.1845

LearnToPlay.1845

1 last thing to the portal / culling problem.

If anyone that actually believes that using mesmer portals is so strong because of the culling I would like to invite you to research what culling is and how it functions.

Fact is: The mesmer portal has a range of 6000 (measured on a spell of 1200range) and 6000 range is not enough to force the rendering of the players again, know as culling.

The only abstract sittuatuion in wich a mesmer could abuse the portal in combination with culling is to throw a portal at a random position and let the raid use it befor they actually see the enemy raid but than both sites have to fighting with culling issues.

Culling is allways a problem that both sides have at the same time. There is no way a raid is porting behinde an counter raid and the raid using the portal is magically seeing the enemy and the enemy not.

And if you look back on your WvW experince, if a mesmer portal pops up in your raid you allways see the people going through immediately.

Culling in general shouldnt be clarified a unfair since both sides have to deal with it at the exact same sittuation. Ofc no one likes getting killed without knowing what hit him but allways rember the opponent didnt know how many they killed either.

Omg Heal – Mesmer
Tangalilly – Ingi
[ECL] – Eclipse Gaming

in WvW

Posted by: Legno.6548

Legno.6548

….and stop complaining about nightcapping during holidays(!) cause that doesnt make sense

U mean that after this winter holidays we on FSP will see a lot less of your night capping?
Im waiting for this, cause it’s starting to be really a boring kind of game.
And i can assure u, this friday we lost the will of fight, cause at 10-12 hours far from the reset and with 13k of point lost in the late night everyone it’s unwilling to keep fighting.

Im a member of [blos] some of your ppl mentioned us as a good rival, thanks for that, we really enjoy our little celebrity :P Unfortunately we are a PvX guild and don’t focus entirely on www so our numbers aren’t so big, and we can’t offer such a large scale fight u asked for, furthermore we are an italian community guild and at night we usually sleep, and personally i hate to wake up in the morning and see all the hard work my comrades did to “kick your kitten #8221; undone :P

Moreover Xanti if u are a leader in your server can i ask to stop the “schatten armee” guild, tag SA, to send spyes on our server, it’s kinda awkward to ear my guildies complain against this kind of ppl, and it’s really a bad thing to do…

Respect, Cane Ingegner [Blos]

Cane ingegner
Dogbite
[BloS] Officer

(edited by Legno.6548)

in WvW

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Moreover i would like to know what you mean with small tactical squads? Where is the limit for being “small”? Because we do have a few well organized guild groups which, if you really fought in WvW last week, you should have noticed. SK, HON, IL, ECL, SF just to call a few of them who run around every day in groups of 5-25.

tl;dr:
get those twinks out of WvW this week and we assure you it is gonna be way more fun and stop complaining about nightcapping during holidays(!) cause that doesnt make sense

Hmm, we are usually outnumbered, often in our own borderlands (Underworld), although that’s an issue on our side. I do have a problem with night capping though, DE is a very well organised server, it’s frustrating to see you guys leading 17k points, 10 hours after reset, just because you capped literally all the borderlands+EB at night, that doesn’t seem fair and balanced to me at all.

Portal bombs is a tactic like anything else, I don’t even bother complaining about that, you need organisation for that and I respect DE a lot for their great organisation, but night capping? Hmm, it is a hard one to “fix” though, since you do have people that only play during night, but it kinda ruins competitive WvW, imo.

This is 10 hours after reset; http://i.imgur.com/ILO0h.jpg , I went to sleep 3am CET, with only 100 points behind, woke up 9am CET, to find you guys having trippled your points overnight, WvW this week is a no go for me already. o.o

(edited by Sceinna.3561)

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

the numbers speak for itself.
yes nightcapping is a valid tactic, mostly in higher tiers.
thats why i was enjoying this lower tier fights untill DE happened.
im gonna predict that when you move up tiers, the daytime cappers are gonna be left with the average of about +20 points across the day.
hope you will have fun with that.

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

Everyone on this thread seems to be ignoring one very big detail in all of these discussions……Underworld. It’s true that during the day we (fsp) are able to get a good score, but we have to contend with UW who are similar to us in that their biggest forces are out at similar times to ours. So basically we cannot dominate the scoreboard like DZ can on nights. It has been a common ‘theme’ of last weeks matchup for fsp to dominate on DZ border only for the call to go out that UW is in our border taking keeps. So we end up having to pull our zerg out of that border to combat UW.

I honestly can’t wait for Dz to leave the matchup. Even if it is not your intention, you give other servers the impression you only care about the win and not the fights for it. Relying on nightcapping as others have said is a cheap way to win. We put everything we had into last week but came up short as we couldn’t claw back the deficit created overnight. It’s very disheartening to see DZ rely on roughly a 6 hour period where they accumulate such a lead, and we can still dominate for 18 hours and not claw back that lead. To wake up each morning and find your upgraded keeps in enemy hands knowing we couldn’t defend them is disheartening and this week I don’t plan on playing much knowing that.

To UW – lots of respect for these guys. They have a good guild in AA supported by a few others and have given us many epic battles. They really make the best use of their numbers and have lots of skilled individuals. Hope to see many more epic battles between us.

To DZ – I have respect for your co-ordination among some of your bigger guilds and your use of portal bombing has been effective. Not so much respect for the exploiting that went on ( all servers have 1 or 2 bad eggs that try it but the number of times reported to be happening by DZ was ridiculous) and the over reliance on nightcapping.

To FSP – huge respect for our regular commanders and what they achieve when they are on. Also to BloS and other guilds who continue putting out a good presence. Rather than getting deflated about losing last week, I hope you all see the positives in that we dominated for large periods of the previous matchup and learned new things. Its is obvious we have a glaring weakness during the night which we have had since week 1. Difficult to remedy that so here’s hoping we get another server similar to our own so we can have more epic battles.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

(edited by Minfast.5489)

in WvW

Posted by: holska.4127

holska.4127

We, [ECL], were out there last week every single evening looking for some open field fights. All we found was either solo players who got killed instant, small groups who ran back to the next keep as soon as they saw us or giga zergs (35-60) which we always fought (with like 75% success).

Had fun standing in the open fields while everyone else was actually working on objectives instead of having a picnic in the open?
And yes you had soooo many players on during the evening, the score proved that, you hardly ever got over a 150 tick during normaly daytime / evening last week and if you did it was for a very short time, counted in minutes.

Yes we do use portal bombs and we also know that many players do have culling issues but dont you think that we should have an advantage running into you guys while being outnumbered 1:3? Wether its bug abusing or not, its kitten effective against you cause 50% of your zergs does fall immediatley since they seem to be lvl 2-50 so it actually comes down to you guys stopping us

You’re not the ones to decide if you should have an advantage or not, but A.net. And I’m sure that if they agree with you that what they have in mind to accomplish that certainly isn’t the abusal of bugs on such a large scale as you do (eg almost every single fight because that’s the only tactic you seem to know all the rest is just raw power numbers game).

in WvW

Posted by: Hillierawrs.5834

Hillierawrs.5834

Not bothering reading all the raging at eachother. But what i did want to say is, this matchup is making me enjoy WvW again. I loved it when FS was still active at the beginning and then the server switches started and let’s be honest. FS WvW died. However in this match up i’ve seen so many people getting back to it and actually had some impossible escapes in some fights. It’s been well fun.

And on a side note, I’m totally fangirling BLOS guild. ;3

I am woman, Hear me roar.

in WvW

Posted by: holska.4127

holska.4127

Not bothering reading all the raging at eachother. But what i did want to say is, this matchup is making me enjoy WvW again. I loved it when FS was still active at the beginning and then the server switches started and let’s be honest. FS WvW died. However in this match up i’ve seen so many people getting back to it and actually had some impossible escapes in some fights. It’s been well fun.

That already started 2 matchups ago, we had queues again on EB and sometimes EB and FS BL at same time. Also everyone really enjoyed the matchup with UW and RoF. It’s now with this previous and current matchups where Dz chimed in that actually folks are getting frustrated and somewhat raging again which us understandable because we’re currently in about the same situation we were back in t1 against VS, so it’s salt in our wounds so to speak.
If you start enjoying it again with this matchup I can only say I’m sorry you weren’t there the 2 matchups before because that was honoustly one of the most fun matchups we’ve had since launch.
But there’s always a positive, if nothing else at least we’re learning that we’re still not ready to start climbing up tiers again because there we’ll run into these situations more again, I just hope it doesn’t do too much damage to our morale because we were really improving fast as of late and had lots of fun.

(edited by holska.4127)

in WvW

Sceinna.3561

Not seeing any rage in here tbh. :P I think all servers are being respectful with eachother, but for the competitive WvW-player, nightcapping ruins the fun, why would I pump money into our keeps to have it easily overtaken@ night.. it’s just something to think about.

I love the battles FS & DE give us during the daytime, but 17k lead over one night is just harsh and unbalanced/unfair. They have the numbers to defend their lead for the rest of the week. 10h after reset it’s been pretty much decided who’s going to win, imo.

in WvW

Posted by: Hillierawrs.5834

Hillierawrs.5834

That already started 2 matchups ago, we had queues again on EB and sometimes EB and FS BL at same time. Also everyone really enjoyed the matchup with UW and RoF. It’s now with this previous and current matchups where Dz chimed in that actually folks are getting frustrated and somewhat raging again which us understandable because we’re currently in about the same situation we were back in t1 against VS, so it’s salt in our wounds so to speak.
If you start enjoying it again with this matchup I can only say I’m sorry you weren’t there the 2 matchups before because that was honoustly one of the most fun matchups we’ve had since launch.

I was, i’m just a silent bystander on forums xD. And yeah i get what you mean with the salt in the wounds, but on the other side, you’d think we’d be used to it by now thanks to VS right? :L

What i’d say to our players is, don’t let the frustration get to you and just take it out in the actual battle. -It’s what i do, i even laugh like a creep when i kill someone xD-

But yeah, i guess i’m just noticing our server working together again, it’s a nice thing to see coming back

I am woman, Hear me roar.

in WvW

Posted by: Legno.6548

Legno.6548

And we love our fangirls :P

Cane ingegner
Dogbite
[BloS] Officer

in WvW

Posted by: Newagi.8056

Newagi.8056

I really enjoyed the fight between DE and UW at wednesday night. DE had a massive zerg online that night and we stil managed to defend our part on EB and BL. Our communication was good that night.

Shame I wont be that much online this week…

PS: the discussion about the “portal bomb”. Its not a bad option at all and sometimes its very important to use it. If DE is making it all the time is their thing. Its not an ultimate solution and if seen more then once (not this week) they tried and they got wiped at the other end bcs everyone was expecting it.

Madness Rises [Rise] – Gunnar’s Hold [EU]
Nimodem / Sempros

in WvW

Posted by: Enraged.5048

Enraged.5048

One thing to “Portal-Bombs”: Culling does not support it, culling works against it! The advantage you can take of culling is, that the enemy does not know here you are. But if you use a portal, they exactly know, where you are: at the portal, which is seen EACH AND EVERY TIME, even if you dont see any ppl around you, you do know, where to place your attacks. A Zerg out of Randoms just needs to long, to focus onto a portal most of the time, and thats why it is effective! It does not work against “well playing” guild squads!

@Nightcapping:
I rly enjoyed the part of “competitiv WvWvW”. There are no rules. IT IS WAR. So, if you wanna win, you have to win 24 hours, not for 1 or 2, for 24 hours a day. If you cant, you cant win the war. So imo Dzagonur won the last matchup, because we were better, in the way WvWvW works. This week i think will be different, holiday days are over, not that high numbers during the night.
Complaining about Nightcapping is complainging about the way WvWvW works. If you dont wanna play that way, fine, i rly understand that, i did not play in one night after 2am, cause it is boring to play against doors. But you dont have any claim to win, because you didnt fit the system. It is like losing in soccer/football if you didnt play the 2nd half, because of being tired, and then complaining it was not fair.

Realy you dont win WvWvW Matchups because of players skills, but because of having more players online. And if we can stand more points during the day, then you during the night, we just had more players online over all.
You realy stand a chance to win, it was close. So please keep on fighting, like you did last week.

BTW: none of us is able to speak for a whole server.

[ECL]Enraged
Member of Eclipse Gaming

(edited by Enraged.5048)

in WvW

Posted by: Ciuffo.6384

Ciuffo.6384

For me it was a very nice week of hard fighting, as a “normal” player I’m more than happy that during my primetime (CET) FS nearly always was in the Tally lead.
We achieved some nice results, like an “all green” DZ border and for the most part avoided conflicts with UW and all my respect for AA, they are the kind of people I’d like to have at my side when fighting, but also is a honor to battle against them.
My only regret is that as a “normal” player I’ve not logged on New Year’s Eve, so on Jan 1st I found DZ rushed from 10k beyond to 15k ahead.
And it happened again after two days, this time was too late for us to recover.

It is a legit tactic, like sending german spies to our server.
Not one I would call honorable, but a tactic.

Still better than to found few thiefs in your castle appearing from nowhere.
(reported, btw)

This week started really bad for us, DZ organization was awesome at restart by the time we were at hills’ south door they already ‘ported few golems at our garrison’s door; let’s see how it will go.

Ciuffo
GM and Commander of Leoni Bianchi [Lion]
Piken Square

(edited by Ciuffo.6384)

in WvW

Enraged.5048

And i dont want to be your friend. Finally we reache a point i can support parts of your thougths. We are enemies, not friends! To the ones who are going to say " its just a game" i only can state: The game is called Guild “WARS”!

[ECL]Enraged
Member of Eclipse Gaming

in WvW

Sceinna.3561

@Nightcapping:
I rly enjoyed the part of “competitiv WvWvW”. There are no rules. IT IS WAR. So, if you wanna win, you have to win 24 hours, not for 1 or 2, for 24 hours a day. If you cant, you cant win the war. So imo Dzagonur won the last matchup, because we were better, in the way WvWvW works. This week i think will be different, holiday days are over, not that high numbers during the night.
Complaining about Nightcapping is complainging about the way WvWvW works. If you dont wanna play that way, fine, i rly understand that, i did not play in one night after 2am, cause it is boring to play against doors. But you dont have any claim to win, because you didnt fit the system. It is like losing in soccer/football if you didnt play the 2nd half, because of being tired, and then complaining it was not fair.

Realy you dont win WvWvW Matchups because of players skills, but because of having more players online. And if we can stand more points during the day, then you during the night, we just had more players online over all.
You realy stand a chance to win, it was close. So please keep on fighting, like you did last week.

BTW: none of us is able to speak for a whole server.

I’m pretty sure this is not what Anet had in mind, but sure, I cannot speak for Anet here. All I know is Anet strafes for their game to be fair and balanced, and “crawling out of your hole at night” is a pretty cheap way to win. But I agree this is the nature of how WvW works for now, I just hope something could possibly be done, to somewhat -stop- it, maybe change the reset time, to not be 1am CET, but a more European time.

in WvW

Posted by: Cruzyo.7304

Cruzyo.7304

was some awesome fun with FS this evening on UW Borders – great to have these battles with at least one server

now that most going to sleep, Dzag wakes up, as usual

in WvW

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

was some awesome fun with FS this evening on UW Borders – great to have these battles with at least one server

Legendary boss doors will appear, they have to defeat them, ya kno.

Reaper – Anguîsh

in WvW

Posted by: Xanti.8672

Xanti.8672

I may be mistaken but didnt we lead in pointticks since at least 20 pm (which i would consider primetime) ? We were out there again, we challenged you guys and you failed again.

Time to let those SasB guys out for the night ^^

P.S.: just speaking for the map i am at since 4 pm which is FS BL

Xanti [ECL]
Co-Leader of Eclipse Gaming
Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Edeor.9720

Edeor.9720

If anyone that actually believes that using mesmer portals is so strong because of the culling I would like to invite you to research what culling is and how it functions.

Fact is: The mesmer portal has a range of 6000 (measured on a spell of 1200range) and 6000 range is not enough to force the rendering of the players again, know as culling.

This is not a fact and is not true. When you use portal the server have to send information to the clients, just like the thief’s stealth (and is known that stealth is affected by the culling issue).

Culling in general shouldnt be clarified a unfair since both sides have to deal with it at the exact same sittuation. Ofc no one likes getting killed without knowing what hit him but allways rember the opponent didnt know how many they killed either.

Incorrect, when you use portal redux you know what you are doing, but the people outside the wall no, so while u can spam AoE (enemies are scattered), your foes are just blind.

Yes we do use portal bombs and we also know that many players do have culling issues but dont you think that we should have an advantage running into you guys while being outnumbered 1:3?

According to your argument even the use of hack is legit if outmanned (is just an advantage)

Kareha Silverwind – mesmer of Clan McBenwick (Gunnar’s Hold)

(edited by Edeor.9720)

in WvW

Xanti.8672

Hacking is officially punished with bans while using a mesmerportal aint. So sorry to say mate but your argument doesnt really make any sense -.-

Xanti [ECL]
Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

Wicked.5479

something we can agree on, you moving away from this tier ASAP.
this type of ‘*professional’ attitude isnt welcome on quite casual tiers.

*strong abuse of culling issues.
*notorious luftwaffe
*nightcapping because we have to win!
*use of spies

we dropped tiers because we DIDNT want anymore american guilds or nolifers playing all night for points that dont really matter.

the fact that you dont even see the problem saddens me.
both servers from your last matchup were saying the same thing as FS and UW are now.
dont you think maybe its you thats making the problems?

(edited by Wicked.5479)

in WvW

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

No that´s just the standart cry Arguments.

As i said before , this Thread is mainly there for complaining about losing and making up Arguments why that must be possible only by unfair Methods.

I leave the last Comment to Breaker from the Muppet Show:

in WvW

Posted by: Nanogram.5932

Nanogram.5932

Hallo FSP and UW,

Well I realized one thing by reading this Forum Thread. Nobody even wants to change his or her opinion.

Well here is my opinion:

Anet is really trying to fix as many “bugs” as possible. For me Portals (with Culling) is no bug. Anet limited the amount of people who can travel through Portal to a total of 20 people. My culling issues start at a raid size from 40+ people. My Guild ECL almost never use more than 1 portal at one time…. But thats my opinion.

The other thing Anet stated that the match up is supposed to be 24/7. 168 Hours fighting none stopp. Its your right to consider it cheap winning. I consider it cheap that you fight when we have to work. FSP has the most points during 10am until 5pm. Thats the time people work.

Anyways I really like the fights. I always have fun in WvWvW. Thank you FSP for not giving up you always charge and fight!!! Thank you. The fights would be better though if you could fight with lvl 80 and exo gear. Its sad to see how fast your people die… In a lot of fights it was impossible for me to die (really die not downstate). Everytime i got into downstate i was resurected because your lowlvls died. Thats a really big issue.
This is maybe why you complain about giga Zergs. Your lowlvls are nearly useless in real fights. But in real we are most of the time around 20-40 people. I don’t consider 20-40 people a giga Zerg, I really don’t.

This is my opinion and I wanted to state it. I realize some people will be offended by it. If you have a real argument and not only its unfair and cheap please explain it!!! I look forward to it.

Friendly Regards,

Nanogram
Guardian of Eclipse Gaming [ECL]
Dzagonur

PS: Have fun and dont stop fighting!!

in WvW

Posted by: Ciuffo.6384

Ciuffo.6384

I may be mistaken but didnt we lead in pointticks since at least 20 pm (which i would consider primetime) ? We were out there again, we challenged you guys and you failed again.

For this week you are absolutely right, you have owned us all the time.
Last week, was a different matter, in my gaming window (approx 20.00 to 00.00CET) FSPwas often above 300 with peak to +400 points while DZ was often below 200 :-P

Let see how it will go in the next days.

Hallo FSP and UW,

Well here is my opinion:

Anet is really trying to fix as many “bugs” as possible. For me Portals (with Culling) is no bug. Anet limited the amount of people who can travel through Portal to a total of 20 people. My culling issues start at a raid size from 40+ people. My Guild ECL almost never use more than 1 portal at one time…. But thats my opinion.

The other thing Anet stated that the match up is supposed to be 24/7. 168 Hours fighting none stopp. Its your right to consider it cheap winning. I consider it cheap that you fight when we have to work. FSP has the most points during 10am until 5pm. Thats the time people work.

I agree with you for the mesmer (and i’m a mesmer) not with the nightcapping, else why Anet opened an official thread “nightcapping and you” there is a broken mechanism, but it is clear that the solution is not simple.

Anyways I really like the fights. I always have fun in WvWvW. Thank you FSP for not giving up you always charge and fight!!! Thank you.

you welcome, I’ve been so happy to wander freely in your border last week when it was all painted FSP green :-P

The fights would be better though if you could fight with lvl 80 and exo gear. Its sad to see how fast your people die… In a lot of fights it was impossible for me to die (really die not downstate). Everytime i got into downstate i was resurected because your lowlvls died. Thats a really big issue.
This is maybe why you complain about giga Zergs. Your lowlvls are nearly useless in real fights. But in real we are most of the time around 20-40 people. I don’t consider 20-40 people a giga Zerg, I really don’t.

We have the same problem, I’m looting a lot of small loot bag, lvl 20-30 armors and doing incredible damage, but I think it is normal, alt-levelling in www is now the only way to level with friends as low level maps are a bit empty.
Anyway when you meet us don’t worry, we are more or less all exo-equipped and deadly.

Ciuffo
GM and Commander of Leoni Bianchi [Lion]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Citrus Finale.8621

Citrus Finale.8621

DE is fighting strong this week. Also it seems from my point of view (FSP player) that its more DE vs FPS with some UW. The DE is constandly putting presure on FSP but not on UW.
The sad part is the night capping. And i know it is a valid tactic but that’s the big reason why you are massively infront. Also i have heard that the DE server had some reinformance from so Top guilds of higher Tier servers. Don’t know if this is true or not.
But i most say the DE is way better then before. And FSP is getting worse by the day. Im a commander and playing as a commander i feel like playing total war games with some really bad AI. (Told my zerg to go left, They all go right).
Other then that i hope that this week will go fast because there isn’t that much fun as the servers are not that greatly balanced.

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

Well I will give my opinion. I don’t mind losing….. To an enemy I can see and fight. I don’t like losing to an enemy that kills me in my sleep last week we dominated until around midnight GMT not 5pm. It’s true night capping is part of the game, doesn’t mean I have to agree with it. If people on your server get enjoyment from PvD then so be it. We gave everything last week and came up short, we won’t be wasting gold and making the same commitment this week. Enjoy your victory and moving up to tiers where your night crew will get to pvp

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in WvW

Wicked.5479

Hallo FSP and UW,

we only got active during those times because it was a holidayweek, which, if im not mistaken was the same for you germans last week.

i have been in FS from the very beginning and was quite upset when anet just shoved our complaints about vizunah nightcapping aside with: well its 24/7!

as our server with at least 90% europeans who play during the day, it ruined the entire fun of WvWvW.
i mean, why upgrade late in the day when you will lose it with a 100% certainty due to 50 canadians capping everything PvDoor.
we as server have finally gotten past 5-6 tiers who did the same and were happy to land in this tier for now, only to get dragged into this again.
the problem for me is not the nightcapping itself, its the sheer arrogance of people not admitting that it IS the sole reason DE won the last matchup.
and you wonder why you are so ahead in this one?
lots of players just want you out of this tier so they can go back to enjoying the game again, so they get alts and just duel or do other random stuff.

this week you will not see that many players during those times you mentioned, since alot will have to work or go to school, but the percentage playing on both sides could very well be the same.
and i expect the same to happen during the nighttime.

as i have said before in a previous post, you were struggling alot vs us last week and we got you down to +50 on a regular basis.
if you move up in tiers the people that play during the day will be outmanned 100% of the time, and you will have other nightcappers against you aswell.

so just a friendly warning, its only getting dirtier from here on out.

in WvW

Posted by: Cornholio.1567

Cornholio.1567

Hallo FSP and UW,

Well I realized one thing by reading this Forum Thread. Nobody even wants to change his or her opinion.

What an arrogant and kittenish point of view you got there, sitting pretty high on that horse eh? As a person you rly comme out as a d1ck.

Would have been understandable if you were just an American guild but since u r a german one, that chooses to fight at night when no one is on.. Well thats stupid and you should feel stupid! Play for fun not for glory.. Maybe then you will have more epic fights

Anyhow tks for all the badges.. you guys are pretty bad when u r not in a group of 10..

in WvW

Posted by: Frussy.7083

Frussy.7083

Im getting some popcorn!

:D

Had some nice fights with both FS and DE and I thank you for that!

Now back to bashing each other again on forum :P

Aszu
Underworld
GuM Commander

in WvW

Xanti.8672

Hallo FSP and UW,

What an arrogant and kittenish point of view you got there, sitting pretty high on that horse eh? As a person you rly comme out as a d1ck.

Would have been understandable if you were just an American guild but since u r a german one, that chooses to fight at night when no one is on.. Well thats stupid and you should feel stupid! Play for fun not for glory.. Maybe then you will have more epic fights

Anyhow tks for all the badges.. you guys are pretty bad when u r not in a group of 10..

You gotta love people complaining about nightcapping on forums in the middle of the night

And eventhough i repeat myself on and on. But i really dont get why people here think that we dont wanna fight you. As i said before, our guild groups are out there on the maps every single evening from aprox 19 – 23 CET. So please just stop leveling alts and start to fight them.

Xanti [ECL]
Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

Cornholio.1567

My semester starts the 14th.. So I got loads of time atm.. Anyhow my guild is asleep and I already had my daily dose of WvW for today
And I dont know if you have been reading this thread but the issue here is about the nightcaping..
We fight both you and UW at those times all the time, the issue is what happens after 1-2am where most people is already in bed..

in WvW

Dropper.9176

[…]
As i said before, our guild groups are out there on the maps every single evening from aprox 19 – 23 CET. So please just stop leveling alts and start to fight them.

Xanti [ECL]
Dzagonur [DE]

[…]
And I dont know if you have been reading this thread but the issue here is about the nightcaping..
[…]

Hallo FSP and UW,

[…]
Nanogram
Guardian of Eclipse Gaming [ECL]

[…]

Would have been understandable if you were just an American guild but since u r a german one, that chooses to fight at night when no one is on..

[…]

(edited by Dropper.9176)

in WvW

Xanti.8672

I see whats happening right now.

5 DE’s on dzago map against 10 of FS – nothing much happening since you guys keep trebbing a t3 bay not realizing that you wont make it to the lord 10v5.

No people at all on FS map – all green and nicley ticking for us.

No dzagos on UW map aginst maybe 2 or 3 camp takers from FS and maybe the same numbers form UW to cap them back. Rest is all red.

Equal numbers on EB between FS and UW with maybe 5 players more on Dzago’s side. Slowly taking blues remaining objectives out before visiting UW’s third.

Overall 75% alts under lvl 80 on both FS and UW and like 15% on DE. There you have your nightcappers. Just think about it please

I logged of for now so its 1 less on Dzago BL ^^

Xanti [ECL]
Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

Cornholio.1567

90%? seems legit.. edit fast :P ..

I was on for about 2h ago.. And we had around 20-30 people at 4 maps.. While there was 15 from DE at FSP map and even more on any other map.. Exept for UW BL.. so not sure how u r counting

(edited by Cornholio.1567)

in WvW

Dropper.9176

90%? seems legit.. edit fast :P

[…]
Overall 75% alts under lvl 80 on both FS and UW and like 15% on DE.
[…]

He says: about 75 % Upscaled low lvl Player on FS and UW Side and only 15 % on DE Side.

So why on Earth do you add 75 + 15 ; 75 % Upscaled on FS / UW + 15 % Upscaled on Dzag = ?

in WvW

Cornholio.1567

dunno went with total pop count.. which were the subject

(edited by Cornholio.1567)

in WvW

Posted by: arnom.4096

arnom.4096

Hey peeps, i have seen most of the post here on this topic and tbh iam alittle dissapionted in some reactions, Iam from FS my self and i don’t see anything wrong with what Dagonur has, oke oke true there nightforce is a pain and if we or underworld had that then maybe we where not so low in the competition ranking.

From what i seen last week was that even doh they got a nightshift the battles in the day are nice too, maybe it makes no sens here what iam getting at but the most fun about WvW is too cap objectives right???? and to be fair even doh Dz has a nice nightshift, there dayshift recaps fast too so in overhaul thats good for Dzagonur maybe someday they make it too the top, and maybe someday we get some crazy kitten coffie drinking nightcrawler and start climming too i don’t know and don’t care thb all i look for in WvW is some good action with some good tactic use and fast objectives capping.

Hope this helps you peeps get your mind back in the game and away from this pointless discussion.

in WvW

Xanti.8672

Nah you are just making up your own subjects^^

I stated out this fact because i (really) think that this is what costs you the match eventhough you dont fight for points or glory. But wouldnt it be way more fun to be able to stand a chance than dropping 100% life in 2 secs just because you think WvW is still fast leveling like it was back in days of the daily matches?

And i actually dont care when you logged of. I wrote the words “right now” in my post not “2 hours ago”

Xanti [ECL]
Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Peter.6185

Peter.6185

if you move up in tiers the people that play during the day will be outmanned 100% of the time, and you will have other nightcappers against you aswell.

so just a friendly warning, its only getting dirtier from here on out.

Funny that you tell this a server that got beaten up badly for months. We are used to fighting outnumbered and getting nightcapped all the time. But thanks for the warning

in WvW

Cornholio.1567

I stated out this fact because i (really) think that this is what costs you the match eventhough you dont fight for points or glory. But wouldnt it be way more fun to be able to stand a chance than dropping 100% life in 2 secs just because you think WvW is still fast leveling like it was back in days of the daily matches?

And i actually dont care when you logged of. I wrote the words “right now” in my post not “2 hours ago”

Nope I did not, nighcapping were the subject you just went a lil offtopic with your own opinion lol.. Which is valid, but think of this, its still better than being outmanned

Also saying you dont care cuz you wrote ‘’right now’’ is kinda ignorant, seems u r rather be hitting around the bush than discussing it… Anyhow u r probably right in doing so, cuz we all know in the end you will just be called a kitten within a guild of kitten, and we all know its a true story lol

in WvW

Posted by: havoc.6814

havoc.6814

I was one of those FS players on DZBL. There were not 10 of us; we were only 6. There were alot more than 5 of you. I counted 15 before loosing count. Had some great battles over a supply camp, lol.

I also played one of those levelling alts you claim are so kitten easy to kill, but I still got lot’s of badges off of your full exo, level 80, super players, for which I thank you.

in WvW

Enraged.5048

Hey peeps, i have seen most of the post here on this topic and tbh iam alittle dissapionted in some reactions, Iam from FS my self and i don’t see anything wrong with what Dagonur has, oke oke true there nightforce is a pain and if we or underworld had that then maybe we where not so low in the competition ranking.

From what i seen last week was that even doh they got a nightshift the battles in the day are nice too, maybe it makes no sens here what iam getting at but the most fun about WvW is too cap objectives right???? and to be fair even doh Dz has a nice nightshift, there dayshift recaps fast too so in overhaul thats good for Dzagonur maybe someday they make it too the top, and maybe someday we get some crazy kitten coffie drinking nightcrawler and start climming too i don’t know and don’t care thb all i look for in WvW is some good action with some good tactic use and fast objectives capping.

Hope this helps you peeps get your mind back in the game and away from this pointless discussion.

I realy have to state, that this is the best post in this thread, i read so far! You seem to be the only one, who doesnt care about winning at all, and thats why i can just support you. All your FS fellow told “we dont care about losing, but nightcapping is cheap” which realy destroyed their arguments, cause they could ignore nigthcapping like you do. And dont tell me know “but the gold in the upgrades”! 85% of you didn even spent over 1gold in the last week.
And DE was losing the Upgraded keeps over the day, but we didnt cry!

Nope I did not, nighcapping were the subject you just went a lil offtopic with your own opinion lol.. Which is valid, but think of this, its still better than being outmanned

Also saying you dont care cuz you wrote ‘’right now’’ is kinda ignorant, seems u r rather be hitting around the bush than discussing it… Anyhow u r probably right in doing so, cuz we all know in the end you will just be called a kitten within a guild of kitten, and we all know its a true story lol

Arent you the one, who talked about someone being a bit a arrogant? But it seems, that you even did not understand a single word in the whole thread. The thread is called “Far-Shiverpeaks-Dzagonur-Underworld”, so its subject is discussing the Matchup, and not nightcapping. Nightcapping is just what you made out of it!
And no one said, we would win every following matchup, I know, that Dzagonur has not enough players, to win higher tiers!

Just one thing to nightcapping: Why is the time during the “primetime” worth more, then the nighttime?
Why is there a diffrence between getting outnumbered during the day, and getting outnumbered during the night?
You didnt get us to 50pts/tick, cause you were so imba awesome players, just because you had more ppl online.

The only 2 diffrences are: You as a person didnt play during the night, so its evil for you, cause you could not take part of it, which you would not care of, if there would not be the 2nd diffrence: YOU LOST!

If you would play during the night, and then lose, even if you got 695pts during your online-time, you would complain, how evil daycapping is, cause you dont have ppl online. But there are ppl online! Just not you, and not that many.

[ECL]Enraged
Member of Eclipse Gaming

in WvW

Posted by: Cruzyo.7304

Cruzyo.7304

what i find amazing is how DE’s claim their power

Its the weekend, from my memory of the previous matchup with germans (Dzag for that matter) they are always strong on the weekend due their nightcappers, the last week they could afford to have them all the week. Still until now you guys only have a 23k lead ahead UW and 29k lead ahead FS. Weekends ending and I assume many germans – like myself – will go back to work on monday, that will reduce the amount of nightshifters for Dzag alot and I shall predict right here: Dzag will finish this Matchup 3rd.

Oh and about the bashing on the upleveld, yesterday while fighting FS on UW Borders, there was a few Dzag attempting an approach on Bay, I think it were like 15 and their total level might be slightly higher than 80 – enough said? I suppose.

(edited by Cruzyo.7304)

in WvW

Enraged.5048

And no one on the EU servers has more freetime on the Weekend? Thats just some weird kitten you are talking about!
I beleave, that the working hours in EU countries are almost the same. Germany may even lead in hours/week, i dunno that. But i honestly do not think, thats this has any influence on this matchup. Many ppl had christmas holiday, not only the germans,

So many EU ppl will go back to work on monday, that will reduce the amount of nigthshifters for every server alot, and i shall predict right here: I dunno who will fnish this mathcup 3rd.

[ECL]Enraged
Member of Eclipse Gaming

in WvW

Posted by: Tyila.7596

Tyila.7596

bla bla bla bla …. just cut all the bs (all 3 servers) and continue playing the game … nightly doorfights is a part of the game, wether we like it or not … the endless kittenfights about fighting doors is just useless.. each time you see the same useless arguments from both sides (ohh you fight doors says 1 server… ohh you play during the day (when we are asleep) … bla bla bla… )… it’s each choise when to play, so accept that choise and carry on.. I as FS player, just hope we get rid of the germans next week, not cuz they nightcapping, but there more reasons behind it mentioned in other threats by several other servers as well (and yes, you know kitten well whats it about)… never seen that much ‘unfair’ play since we ended up with that german lot… so lets just fight on (2vs1 server) and make the best of it, cuz we from FS will never give up fighting…. we stand as one, we stand together, we stand against all invaders…

Symbelmynë Laeyasee Dolyak Parcel Service [DPS]
Talatha Gaésian Dolyak Parcel Service [DPS]
home at Far Shiverpeaks.

in WvW

Cornholio.1567

Why dont you try reading this thread first.. or are you tooo enraged to do so?

People are discussing your servers game play and tactics.. One of wich is nightcapping

in WvW

Enraged.5048

And still it is, what a few of you made out of it! it is NOT what the thread was suppost to be!

tbh i dont want to go any further in discussion cuz i dont see any sense behind it. 2 Posts over mine, there is what is the truth.

Just stand your opinion, no one will change it. You think DE is an honorless server full of hackers and exploiters. FINE, then i am one of those. Can deal with your opinion, cause it doesnt even hit me. I dont know you, you dont know me. I just respect you as a person, and in this thought i gotta respect your opinion too.

“Sticks and stones may brake my bones, but words will never hurt me”

[ECL]Enraged
Member of Eclipse Gaming

in WvW

Posted by: LearnToPlay.1845

LearnToPlay.1845

This is not a fact and is not true. When you use portal the server have to send information to the clients, just like the thief’s stealth (and is known that stealth is affected by the culling issue).

Incorrect, when you use portal redux you know what you are doing, but the people outside the wall no, so while u can spam AoE (enemies are scattered), your foes are just blind.

okok im not sure if we have a argument here or if your trolling, so i just throw some quick answers

If your not trolling:

to 1.)
IF I want to lay a portal i NEED to see the enemy raid, to know where to put it.
-> IF I see the enemy raid, the enemy raid can see me (and there for my raid ) aswell
-> and IF I now put a portal to close the gap between those both raids, than culling wont occur, because everything is allready rendert and 20 people going 6000 range wont be enough to force the culling issue.

to 2.)
using a portal just villi nilli, puting it f’ing somewhere will just result in a AOE hurricane on the entrance, witch will get everybody killed, or highly wounded, that comes outside. unless you want to tell me that the enormous data to render a portal also causes culling on the portal itself.

If your trolling:

1/10 on the troll scale for making me responde

Omg Heal – Mesmer
Tangalilly – Ingi
[ECL] – Eclipse Gaming

(edited by LearnToPlay.1845)

in WvW

Posted by: Nanogram.5932

Nanogram.5932

I am sad to see so many people rage on my post. I thought it had a friendly tone….. If I offended you i am truely sorry. Hf and play Well.

But anyways we will not be last this week.

Nanogram

PS: I dont know why we would stop our 25 People raid in Prime Time. Normaly we start our Guildraid at 7-8pm. And sure every server has his lowlvls. We just said you seem to have a lot.
Again I dont want to offend anyone. If you see a lot of lowlvls in WvWvW try to persuade those people to log on thier mains. It makes the WvWvW better we want to improve the WvWvW.