Far Shiverpeaks / Dzagonur / Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

I see whats happening right now.

5 DE’s on dzago map against 10 of FS – nothing much happening since you guys keep trebbing a t3 bay not realizing that you wont make it to the lord 10v5.

No people at all on FS map – all green and nicley ticking for us.

No dzagos on UW map aginst maybe 2 or 3 camp takers from FS and maybe the same numbers form UW to cap them back. Rest is all red.

Equal numbers on EB between FS and UW with maybe 5 players more on Dzago’s side. Slowly taking blues remaining objectives out before visiting UW’s third.

Overall 75% alts under lvl 80 on both FS and UW and like 15% on DE. There you have your nightcappers. Just think about it please

I logged of for now so its 1 less on Dzago BL ^^

It will stay this way untill DE moves away,next week probably.Most people do not want to play against you guys,exploiting,hacking, glitching in towers,glitching inside walls in bay,the issues have been named and they keep on happening,i do not say this to discuss,its the harsh reality wich you people will not accept.Do these things,and you have a mighty boring week,maybe a good lesson for next time ? About the nightcappers..we know they do not speak fluent german.

in WvW

Posted by: Legno.6548

Legno.6548

Learn to play u are putting the mechanics of a portal bombing in such a naive way that Im disgusted, cause u pretend we all are enough stupid to trust what u have said… Cmon man the portal was never used like u said.
Usually, while the entire zerg is behind a wall, inside a keep or down an hill, a single mesmer is used to run toward the target zone where to place the portal exit, under the effect of veil or under mass invisibility, at least a skilled and an honest mesmer will admit that this is how the things must be done, now pls stop with the apologies of the mesmer’s portal: it’s a broken and abused mechanics, but still a viable one, and until the culling factor will be fixed the portal bomb will be a great tactic… A tactic counterable by a coordinated zerg, but still a good way to achieve the victory, no complain about this..

The low level alt in this game and in this matchup expecially are in all of the 3 servers, and often a single party, 3-5 ppl, can whipe a little zerg bigger, just cause the little zerg is full of them, happened for all of us, and is pretty awkward to just say FSP or UW are full of alt or low level pg.

About the night capping it’s a thing we can’t do nothing to counter, and for it a lot of our players will forfeit this week matchup, so i wish u good luck on the next tier and we hope for a general and better balancing of www tiers..

Now if we could stop the flame and the rage, this tread will gain a lot of respectability, and a lot of happy ppl will come here and will tell their own point of view of this week fights

Cane ingegner
Dogbite
[BloS] Officer

in WvW

Posted by: LearnToPlay.1845

LearnToPlay.1845

Learn to play u are putting the mechanics of a portal bombing in such a naive way that Im disgusted, cause u pretend we all are enough stupid to trust what u have said… Cmon man the portal was never used like u said.
Usually, while the entire zerg is behind a wall, inside a keep or down an hill, a single mesmer is used to run toward the target zone where to place the portal exit, under the effect of veil or under mass invisibility, at least a skilled and an honest mesmer will admit that this is how the things must be done, now pls stop with the apologies of the mesmer’s portal: it’s a broken and abused mechanics, but still a viable one, and until the culling factor will be fixed the portal bomb will be a great tactic… A tactic counterable by a coordinated zerg, but still a good way to achieve the victory, no complain about this..

okok i admit the portal is like the most abusing thing since spawncamping. i still CANT understand how some raid groups still are be able to manage to defend a portal, but there prolly abuse some kind of other glitch / bug / hack!!! am I right guys ?? huh?
the portal and everyone that uses it, is responable for the downfall of Morality and honor in gw2 and rl! Anet put the skill in just to f’ people up like no tomorrow!
YEAH folks you heard it here first!

Omg Heal – Mesmer
Tangalilly – Ingi
[ECL] – Eclipse Gaming

in WvW

Posted by: Enraged.5048

Enraged.5048

Ok, seems like i have to repeat it for about 1000000000000000 times:

Culling does not support portals, it works against it. The advantage you can take out of culling is, thats the enemy does not know where you are. If you know use a portal, he does exactly know where you are!

One situation just 1 hour ago:
Our guild-sqaud out of 23 ppl was at Sunnyhill in FS borderlands. A mesmerportal was seen at our battering ram, so my command was, that everyone had to to focus damage and cc onto that portal. 20 secs later, 20 ppl were laying dead onto our feets, with the battering rams being at ~80%! We didnt see the enemy, until they were in downstate, so culling didnt help them.
If you use the portal out of a keep, the enemy doesnt see you, even without culling.
The first time he sees you, is by stepping out of the portal. And in this moment, everyone is just spamming AoE. The ones out of the portal will always lose against a organized group!

[ECL]Enraged
Member of Eclipse Gaming

(edited by Enraged.5048)

in WvW

Posted by: Edeor.9720

Edeor.9720

Hacking is officially punished with bans while using a mesmerportal aint. So sorry to say mate but your argument doesnt really make any sense -.-

Also the abuse of a bug is officially punished with the ban, and, sorry my german mate, but you are not using only a mesmer portal, you are abusing of the culling issue, in other words you are abusing of bug, and you are perfectly aware of that.

Quote from the Rules of Conduct:

[Quote]“You will not exploit any bug in Guild Wars 2 and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user unnatural or unintended benefits) either directly or through public posting, to any other user of Guild Wars 2.”[/Quote]

Is the portal redux badly affected by the culling issue? Yes.
Is the portal redux working as intended? No.
The portal redux affected by the culling issue grants you ad unintented benefit? Yes.

So yeah portal issue violate the Rules of Conduct.

Culling does not support portals, it works against it. The advantage you can take out of culling is, thats the enemy does not know where you are. If you know use a portal, he does exactly know where you are!

Ahahah nice, so portal redux sucks but you still use it. Mmmm no there’s something strange… oh yes a mesmer exit outside the door and cast an instant portal, after 1 sec an invisibile zerg pop out and kill all the besiegers… yeah pretty easy to counter just like countering a p/d thief.

Kareha Silverwind – mesmer of Clan McBenwick (Gunnar’s Hold)

in WvW

Posted by: PSYCHOSIM.2935

PSYCHOSIM.2935

tier 7 and its a 2v1. lmao

in WvW

Posted by: garrick.9153

garrick.9153

No that´s just the standart cry Arguments.

As i said before , this Thread is mainly there for complaining about losing and making up Arguments why that must be possible only by unfair Methods.

I leave the last Comment to Breaker from the Muppet Show:

qft!

in WvW

Posted by: Epikindinos.9476

Epikindinos.9476

Just wanna say that we had a few great fights with [BDSM] guild from djagonur today and [DW] from FS :P in Underworld borderlands. 12 hours in wvw i can finally go to bed lol

Commander Kindinos from Spartians Gr[SPGR]

Commander Jack Da Black/Kindinos[GRTS]
Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: TryGoogleThis.9570

TryGoogleThis.9570

I´m a FS player and at times commander, first reset with DZ was intense and we were outnumbered and DZ was running very good tactics and managed to slow us down on UW bl before moving onto our own afterward. I was looking forward to a hard week, with respect.

But as week went i must say i lost anything for your server, Nightcapping is a very vaild tactic and way of getting points, even with your huge numbers.

but it seemed like the entire tactic all of a sudden turned into portal bombing for DZ. whenever i encountered them. New Year morning i got home from clubs about 8 am, I got told that WvW looked very bad so wanted to take a look. DZ capping hard and defending. The other night there was a new build, we got kicked out and was back in less then 2 mins after. to see 20+ DZ already bashing on SM inner and soon after same thing happened on Garrison in our Bl.

I want to win, I hate loosing, but using certain things like these to achive it..

Let´s put up a example, Would you have any respect or like for a sportsman that used drugs, exploits or shortcuts to win?.

We are fighting each other in game to win but as much to have fun remember it.

I enjoyed match up with FS-UW-RoF a lot. But we were just winning, i was looking forward for this. Now I look forward to you move up and FS get things back on track, we lost a lot of players and commanders, so we been busy rebuilding the server. this was a good reminder we still got a lot of work to do tho we got a long way.

Also No servers are perfect in this, I have had 3 DZ players ask me if it was true we were using hack, spies and exploits. FS players and UW players does the same. just leave it

DZ has some really good commanders, I must admit.

This is just my personal option, i would like to avoid any more of this dirt throwing.

Hope everyone had a good New Year- Balutrik, MA.

Balutrik- Charr Thief and Commander.
Balutrike-Sylvari Warrior and Commander.
Proud WvW player of Farshiverpeaks and member of [TZO]/[Keen]/[MA]

in WvW

LearnToPlay.1845

I´m a FS player and at times commander, first reset with DZ was intense and we were outnumbered and DZ was running very good tactics and managed to slow us down on UW bl before moving onto our own afterward. I was looking forward to a hard week, with respect.

But as week went i must say i lost anything for your server, Nightcapping is a very vaild tactic and way of getting points, even with your huge numbers.

…….

DZ has some really good commanders, I must admit.

This is just my personal option, i would like to avoid any more of this dirt throwing.

Hope everyone had a good New Year- Balutrik, MA.

Finally someone putting some thought in his post =). I appreciate it.

You mentioned that your server has a lot of work to do. So MAYBE consider that:

You have to get used to player using a portal AND even more important start using it urself (maybe than your server notices that the portal doesnt provide culling and isnt THAT imba, but that beside.).
Little example:
If your raid, consiting of 20 people, stands on a choke Point, let’s take a bridge for example and the choke point is HEAVLY under fire with aoe, arrow carts and what not.
On the other side of the choke point standin around 40 people aoe’ing the every loving f’ out of the bridge.
What are you going to do as a Commander?
Sending 20 people into the chainsaw of aoe ?? or maybe, just maybe, get with a portal to the other side and avoid the whole aoe massacre and get atleast a small chance of victory?

The Portal provides you with way more options for your raid in various sittuations, not just face on in to the enemy, but your server keeps mocking about it not seeing the potential.

We dont use portals cause we want to have a unfair advantage(what it actually isnt but i cant convince anyone anyway), but in 1vs3 sittuation you cant just blinbly run into your enemy. badly laid mesmer portals can even be a death trap for everyone going through, you dont even need to see the enemy(huh? notice something?) just aoe the entrance.

If your server keeps accusing the portal for loss of a battle than you might work with people that dont want to improve rather than just search the fault somewhere else. Some peopele probably forget that portals have been around since start and there for succefully defended. Other Servers handle portals with no problem but on DZ/FS/UW for some reason EVERYTHING is culling.

for the nightcapping part:
as far as i see it (and im not online at night, so i might be wrong) it isnt really a stuctured force we plan to send in at night to capture everthing, we just have a lot of people online a night, enough to dominate.

Omg Heal – Mesmer
Tangalilly – Ingi
[ECL] – Eclipse Gaming

(edited by LearnToPlay.1845)

in WvW

Posted by: Haoq.1285

Haoq.1285

acusing servers from nightcapping is useless and waste of time, everyone has done it some time.
Even fsp has done it, so blaming other servers for doing it is a bit lame.

ps. i dont get wy some people think there funny whit those emotes, like i chased some germans and some uw too there spawn or too a tower of theres and they starting to laugh??
wy u laughing u ran like a madman too a safe place whit your tail between your legs for safety ? if someone should laugh it would be me…..
Or like earlier i got zerged 5vs1 and a german starts corpsjumping on me, a bit pathetic if u did it 1vs1 i dont care u earn it but 5vs1 aint skill
doesnt count for all of u but see some people doing it and dont really get the point of that.

in WvW

Posted by: holska.4127

holska.4127

The fights would be better though if you could fight with lvl 80 and exo gear. Its sad to see how fast your people die… In a lot of fights it was impossible for me to die (really die not downstate). Everytime i got into downstate i was resurected because your lowlvls died. Thats a really big issue.
This is maybe why you complain about giga Zergs. Your lowlvls are nearly useless in real fights. But in real we are most of the time around 20-40 people. I don’t consider 20-40 people a giga Zerg, I really don’t.

Tell that to your own people. I’ve never had so many scraps of jute from bags in WvW as I had when fighting Dz.
I now have more than 1 stack but can’t even use them for levelling because I’m already master crafter
Please gear up so I get at least some mats from a tier that I can make something useful with.

in WvW

Posted by: Tyila.7596

Tyila.7596

if you can’t beat em .. join em… or make an alliance with em … bravo … Seems to me UW players need to learn to talk French for next weeks matchup… Here’s a free one;
je m’appelle un UW petite pute , Voulez-vous coucher avec moi…..

Symbelmynë Laeyasee Dolyak Parcel Service [DPS]
Talatha Gaésian Dolyak Parcel Service [DPS]
home at Far Shiverpeaks.

(edited by Tyila.7596)

in WvW

Posted by: metallkette.4831

metallkette.4831

Yeah with UW clearly working with with DZ this match up I’m just ready for the match up to be over with already. Not sure why both of you decided work together this time, but I swear UW we will make you hurt next week for the grief you’ve given us. You better pray that DZ stays in tier next week to save your kitten You better pray that DZ stays in tier next week to save your kitten loving behinds.

Godchewer – Charr Warrior
Those are brave men. Let’s go kill them.

(edited by metallkette.4831)

in WvW

Posted by: Optifluid.6945

Optifluid.6945

Greetings to all forumwarriors !!!

I want to apologize 4 all my servermates from Dzagonur. I seem to be the only player on Dzagonur playing fair ….. really UW and FSP i feel so sorry 4 you. There is nothing u could do to win this matchup since we are cheating, exploiting and bugabusing! I tell them over and over again… but every single player except me is cheating on Dzagonur. I even report them all the time. Funny Anet doesn´t do anything about it. I think Dzagonur players are paying Anet to not ban them.

I will include UW and FSP in my prayers so u guys will get a fair matchup next week.

Anyone cheese 4 the whine ?

in WvW

Posted by: Enraged.5048

Enraged.5048

We got to the next level. No more complaining about nigthcapping, but about alliance between DZ and UW..
C´mon, there is nothing like that.
We are just focusing FS,cause we think you are the stronger one, and UW takes its advantage.
You would not do that, wouldnt you?

But yea, every DZ player and every UW player got command to not attack each other.

[ECL]Enraged
Member of Eclipse Gaming

in WvW

Posted by: Cruzyo.7304

Cruzyo.7304

@FS i dont think UW teams up with Dzag, in fact we always suggest to invade Dzag borderlands, but also Dzag keeps their own borders clean. I think the main problem on this weeks matchup is that FS guys already gave up on it and your home BL seems to be a free pick, especially for Dzag that fail on UW Borders and move on to yours then. I know we capped all of your BL yesterday morning, but that just underlines my statement – afterwards we went to Dzag borders and had a good shot on Hills, but got pushed back once more Dzags came on to defend.

UW is really focussed to keep their own borders clean, that is more important to most of us than capping SM :P

I really enjoy fighting FS at UW Hills keep, those fights are lot more fun and more intense then any other fight I had last few weeks.

FS wake up, the week aint over and if you fight back, we both can give Dzag hell :P

Edit: just came to my mind I’m actually very surprised to see this idea of us and dzag teaming up, whenever we fight on dzag borders for hills, we also have to deal with FS to keep Redlake ours, why dont you guys push to Bay when you see us attacking hills? Force them to split their defense rather than help them defending by attacking us :P

(edited by Cruzyo.7304)

in WvW

Posted by: Haoq.1285

Haoq.1285

If we would be 1st we would focus the opponent who is 2th, to make sure we stay 1st.
Atleast thats what i would do, we just notice we got focused alot even now we are 3th and uw and dz hardly fights each other u both are mostly in our border and even when we push u out of ours u hardly go too a other border or like today in eb.
We attack uw at ogrewatch, dz was at speldan they came all the way from speldan to try to wipe us instead of going meldon wich was tactical the best option due all defence from uw was or went too ogre.
Wich feels or come over too others like holding hands.
But i dont care if u do either, your honor i will keep trolling your lonely travelers anyway even when they try to flee too there npc friends 0.0

(edited by Haoq.1285)

in WvW

Posted by: Will Lucky.8703

Will Lucky.8703

@FS i dont think UW teams up with Dzag, in fact we always suggest to invade Dzag borderlands, but also Dzag keeps their own borders clean.

Actually attacking the Underworld BL last night, my group was on the verge of taking a camp. UW arrived and we thought well this is out of the window but close behind them a couple of Germans arrived and we thought well if they delay them long enough….nah turned out it was a combined group attacking any FSP players. We watched this one group patrolling around for quite a while together. And there has been occasions this week where UW and DZ zergs just avoid each other if they come close.

We also have the situation that DZ rarely if ever attacks your borderlands. Their nightcapping usually revolves around capping our Borderlands and our EB territory. They never throw their force at your Borderlands.

If this was WvWvW and we were losing I’d accept it, but we are losing WvWW this isn’t fun for any of us when we can’t compete because two servers won’t attack each and in some cases outright work together.

Server: Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

We got to the next level. No more complaining about nigthcapping, but about alliance between DZ and UW..
C´mon, there is nothing like that.
We are just focusing FS,cause we think you are the stronger one, and UW takes its advantage.
You would not do that, wouldnt you?

But yea, every DZ player and every UW player got command to not attack each other.

watch the points, see BL’s!
WE ARENT THE STRONGER ONE!
we are dead last and half the players stopped playing this matchup due to whatever reason.
at this point we lost our entire BL and have +80
now to see if DE goes to UW BL.
if you dont that only fuels ppl with crazy thoughts about alliances and whatever.

and to UW, i have only seen u attack(see: hold) hills on DE BL maybe once this entire 2 week matchup, there is nothing to take advantage of.

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

in WvW

Cruzyo.7304

well we barely get to attack Hills on DE BL with a bunch of FS launching their event and running over to Redlake afterwards, we intend to fight Dzag on their borders but end up defending first against FS and then face the Dzag zerg that found together while FS kept us busy there, [MOE] is the guild that does that quite often.

As I mentioned before, UW really pays attention to its own borders and leaves other borders when we see our keeps being under heavy siege.

As all of our 3 servers, we dont have the people to fill all 4 maps, so we put down our priorities, and with all respect for FS, I feel you guys care more about SM than your own borderlands.

If you guys wouldn’t move on us when we try to invade Dzag and rather move on them aswell (Bay, other fortifications there) you might see the keep go red once in a while, rather than sitting green with its waypoint.

But hey, I prefer to treb Bay anyways, maybe i will rather do that on FS borders now that Dzag and UW are official allies anyways…

to sum it up once more:

on dzag borders, move on dzag not uw and you will see dzag losing points there.

in WvW

Posted by: garrick.9153

garrick.9153

I personally prefer punishment for the whine as reason…
But thats only my opinion.

in WvW

Optifluid.6945

Omg , im still crying… this is soo sad… how could people possibly be so mean…

Hey wait, it is a war !

in WvW

Wicked.5479

well we barely get to attack Hills on DE BL with a bunch of FS launching their event and running over to Redlake afterwards, we intend to fight Dzag on their borders but end up defending first against FS and then face the Dzag zerg that found together while FS kept us busy there, [MOE] is the guild that does that quite often.

As I mentioned before, UW really pays attention to its own borders and leaves other borders when we see our keeps being under heavy siege.

As all of our 3 servers, we dont have the people to fill all 4 maps, so we put down our priorities, and with all respect for FS, I feel you guys care more about SM than your own borderlands.

If you guys wouldn’t move on us when we try to invade Dzag and rather move on them aswell (Bay, other fortifications there) you might see the keep go red once in a while, rather than sitting green with its waypoint.

But hey, I prefer to treb Bay anyways, maybe i will rather do that on FS borders now that Dzag and UW are official allies anyways…

to sum it up once more:

on dzag borders, move on dzag not uw and you will see dzag losing points there.

ok well that will be one more misconception that every server will have, since we allways seem to be under attack by UW when we try to put pressure on DE BL.
so it will just be the stupid ppl without sense of strategy.
and im pretty sure all servers has lots of those :P
we sure do.

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

Just wanna say that we had a few great fights with [BDSM] guild from djagonur today and [DW] from FS :P in Underworld borderlands. 12 hours in wvw i can finally go to bed lol

Commander Kindinos from Spartians Gr[SPGR]

I really appreciate it! I finally came back fro my almost 2 weeks absence from WvW because of holidays and unexpected work!

My focus last night was having fun, and doing half crazy kitten and deciding to keep whatever our current objective was, for the remainder of the timer. That included building some funny crazy kitten siege in maybe not the most expected places.

OH and it also included getting my face chewed out by one of our other commanders, but hey, I had fun and my guild had fun which is all that matters to me!

Other than that, I’m probably more glad than anyone on here if DZ and UW are working together, since that is a tactic that ANet has encouraged, even if it’s not fun having it done to you when you’re furthest behind, but it’s most likely happening because we are the biggest threat (look at the 3 previous weeks of the matchup).

Either way, we’re here and we’re fighting. Focus on having fun and great fights everyone and you’ll see that you’ll enjoy the matchup no matter what the opponent does!

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: Rake.7169

Rake.7169

@Nightcapping:
I rly enjoyed the part of “competitiv WvWvW”. There are no rules. IT IS WAR.

bollox.
even in war there are certain rules.
comparing a game mode – not even a very competitive one, as it suffers from various design flaws – to real war is pretty ridiculous.

(edited by Rake.7169)

in WvW

Posted by: DamnThoseNames.8791

DamnThoseNames.8791

FS why r u guys camping the jumping puzzle in eb?

Some commanders invaded FS borderland because u did the same 2 us @ our borderland.

I have respect for most guilds and players on the FS server and enjoy fighting u guys.

@DZ please move out of our tier so we can enjoy WvW, instead of watching ur morning crew pvdoor the map.

I hope that next weeks match will be more fun!

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in WvW

Posted by: Epikindinos.9476

Epikindinos.9476

You guys need to understand that WvWvW was meant to feel like “oh they are only attacking us, they have alliance”. That is the point, otherwise it will be just WvW.

Also when you say Dja doesn’t attack UW it is ridiculous. The difference between FS and us is that we actually focus on our borderlands, than on SM.
When 30 people guild raid comes to surprise attack our borderlands ( [BDSM]) and they manage to grab bay. Almost all of our forces from other borders where brought back just to retake it and in the end [BDSM] left. After defending 8 hours in our borderlands against DW and several Dja guilds, our commander (Siosa) took everyone and went to FS borders, where djagonur had captured whole map WHILE YOU KEPT SM( gj on that…), this meant everything is wooden and easy pickings, we even took garrison. After 2 hours you brought 20 people to retake everything.

Commander Kindinos from Spartians GR [SPGR]

Commander Jack Da Black/Kindinos[GRTS]
Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: lindstroem.3601

lindstroem.3601

Sure you are so much better this week compared to last week because you focus on your borderland. Its more than obvious that UW and DZ ignoring each other most of the time (you can see it best at EB, where DZ dont even treb your side most of the time today) . So pls stop to explain it with “because we are defending our borderland so hard. thats why we have more points than you”. Just lets wait for the next matchup when this kitten DZ server goes up a bracket and we can repeat with decent WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

From our point of view (FSP) you guys (UW) made the first move on our border earlier. When I was there (about 1 hour ago) you guys were in our border, had taken the tower and had just broken down exterior gate to Bay. I checked the map then and your border was all red. 10 mins later you were still banging on inner south gate of Bay and I checked map and wow we had a breakout tower in your border.

As for double-teaming, nobody is saying you have an alliance or anything like that. But it is clear you both focus FSP. It’s funny cos as soon as you guys started attacking Bay, DE (mainly in the form of ECL) came out of Hills and attacked Dawn’s. You are both taking advantage of each other’s attacks on us. I havent seen a bit of red in DE border in ages (aside from the odd supply camp) which I find surprising as you guys (UW) used breakout events to great effect last week. Likewise with DE on yours. Typically its th second placed server in a matchup that gets focused. 1st place wants to stay there and 3rd place doesn’t want to finish last. But its all good, Bring it!!! It’s fun knowing both servers fear us, even though we don’t have near the same numbers out as last week. As for our tactics, they leave alot to be desired but we are not exactly trying too hard, as indicated by us not really upgrading keep/towers or putting down defensive siege. We know what is coming in the night/early mornings. See you out there.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in WvW

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

So lets sum this up , you guys already gave up , you wait to play decent WvW for next matchup, and upgrading Keep/towers or putting defensive siege.

But Dzag. is winning because of cheating / bug using / alliance with UW and night capping ( which is done by american guilds ……)

Yeah , makes sense.

Oh and btw. FSP was forenoon/Day capping with nearly no defense on Dzag. Side , but we didnt complaining and stop putting defensive siege / upgrading, also we knew the Keeps /Towers would have been turned into wood when we came back in the evening.

Again, this Thread is mostly for People who wallow in self-pity.

(edited by Dropper.9176)

in WvW

Wicked.5479

wow whenever i see people starting getting respect for other servers again, Dropper comes in to heat up the flaming.
can someone keep him on a leash…

to stay on topic, i had some nice fights over supply camps and near some towers on UW BL. and the reactiontime of AA scouting keeps being top notch. we need to work more on that aswell.

(edited by Wicked.5479)

in WvW

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

Oh the Truth scared you so you have to get personal ?

Well i can understand that, if Arguments run out but your frustration is still there.

And btw. i wasnt heat up the flaming , i was just summing up what these " respectfull" People was still complaining about, with absolute no Reason.

in WvW

Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

Oh and btw. FSP was forenoon/Day capping with nearly no defense on Dzag. Side , but we didnt complaining and stop putting defensive siege / upgrading, also we knew the Keeps /Towers would have been turned into wood when we came back in the evening.

You know what the big difference is with Dzag and FSP?

We (FSP) do not use Cheats.
I’d rather die with honor, than win by cheating.

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by Xerion.8014)

in WvW

holska.4127

Also when you say Dja doesn’t attack UW it is ridiculous. The difference between FS and us is that we actually focus on our borderlands, than on SM.

I know that you won’t have an alliance in the way that you have comms lines with eachother and that things often seem different than they really are but I know for a fact that last week when I played 2 days during the night time / early morning (yes I’m a nolifer who doesn’t mind doing alarm clock events just I’m one of the very very few on our server); we (FS) had a 15-35 point tick and every time we took a tower with breakout event or on EB even a supplycamp that 15+ Dz would show up within a few minutes with heavy siege (I counted 6 cata’s against 3 defenders).
All the while none of the UW held objectives were touched at all and UW was ticking for a steady 100+ points.
So Dz wasn’t going for total map domination which they could’ve easily accomplished, just all objectives held by FS.
This was only a snapshot in time of 2 nights 3-4 hours play session but it was consistently like that during those 2 nights.

in WvW

Wicked.5479

the only thing i basically hear from you is:

our server is perfect, we dont have hackers or exploiters.
lol some of you are sad losers, so the whole server must be like that.
please flame us more!

@Xerion.8014
we most definently have those aswell.
was invited by a random team litereally saying: come ill bug us into that tower.
whereas i responded: no i will not help exploiting, dont do it or i will report you.

(edited by Wicked.5479)

in WvW

Posted by: Xanti.8672

Xanti.8672

I dont know men… but for me it’s just to obvious to discuss or feel unfair about how things turned out this week.

Sure we dont focus on UW. That is a fact which nobody can deny. But guess why (eventhough i guess everybody from FS has to know)? We focussed on UW BL last week because we had our hills on their map and hills are easier to defend than bay. That was a mistake. Not because we didnt manage to hold it. Problem was that nobody was on FS BL because of that and you were ticking with free points. We didnt know that you guys were the bigger threat yet and thats why last weeks matchup was so close in the end.

Now we are almost 100% sure that UW cant take the victory this week (and i guess they do know too) and so we focus on FS, eventhough they already are 3rd. Moreover you guys were constantly flaming and acusing us here what is the best motivation for us to just demoralize you.

Actually a few people here are already thinking about just leaving WvW for this week so that UW will win this week and we can own FS next week, too:D:D

Xanti [ECL]
Co-Leader of Eclipse Gaming
Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Adaskio.9634

Adaskio.9634

Payback will be sweet next week UW muhahaha

in WvW

Posted by: Hillierawrs.5834

Hillierawrs.5834

You know when i first noticed this thread i was kinda proud of how the servers were communicating but as it turns out it just ended up into a full out pointing fingers war.

MADNESS!

I am woman, Hear me roar.

in WvW

Xerion.8014

I dont know men… but for me it’s just to obvious to discuss or feel unfair about how things turned out this week.

Sure we dont focus on UW. That is a fact which nobody can deny. But guess why (eventhough i guess everybody from FS has to know)? We focussed on UW BL last week because we had our hills on their map and hills are easier to defend than bay. That was a mistake. Not because we didnt manage to hold it. Problem was that nobody was on FS BL because of that and you were ticking with free points. We didnt know that you guys were the bigger threat yet and thats why last weeks matchup was so close in the end.

Now we are almost 100% sure that UW cant take the victory this week (and i guess they do know too) and so we focus on FS, eventhough they already are 3rd. Moreover you guys were constantly flaming and acusing us here what is the best motivation for us to just demoralize you.

Actually a few people here are already thinking about just leaving WvW for this week so that UW will win this week and we can own FS next week, too:D:D

I atleast don’t accuse anyone without seen valid proof.
There is proof of Dzag guilds hacking against FSP. Standing on top of the lordroom tower of Wildcreek and Aldon.
You can’t say that there is not cheating on Dzag. It has been seen there is even a topic about it. You think its fun to play against a bunch of hacking jerries? No fun at all.
Don’t be proud in saying that Dzag will let UW win so you can annoy us 1 week more.
I certainly would not be proud of playing in a World with cheats. GG

in WvW

holska.4127

Except that the damage had already been done. Most of us got demoralized last week, not this week after the reset. That’s why we’re not out in full force this week, some folks (good players, incl. commanders) are just skipping this week’s wvw altogether or take the time to level an alt.
The flaming only started the day of the reset so has nothing to do with this week, look at when the topic was created, 3 days ago…

(edited by holska.4127)

in WvW

LearnToPlay.1845

You know what the big difference is with Dzag and FSP?

We (FSP) do not use Cheats.
I’d rather die with honor, than win by cheating.

nice one
pls dont feed the trolls

Omg Heal – Mesmer
Tangalilly – Ingi
[ECL] – Eclipse Gaming

in WvW

Optifluid.6945

Xerion …. you did the “no cheaters on ur server check” didn t u ?

Do u really think the active guilds from dzagonur apriciate cheating? is that what u are trying to say ? Or are u trying to say we are only winning cause of cheats ?

Dude 99% of players in any game hate cheaters so do we…. report them …. so do we… no matter if its our server or yours. I guess thats probably the only point were we could have the same opinion on all 3 servers…

Now let the whining continue…

in WvW

Cruzyo.7304

The reason i have to correct my statement of Dzag losing this tier already today is because FS gave up comepletely and tries to find excuses like UW teaming up with Dzag, FS “leaving” WvW for this matchup provides free points to both – UW and Dzag.

I’m looking at the map right now, and you can clearly see why FS is losing that bad – they dont care about their borders

I see we lost Hills somewhen today but still, our borders are clean, except for a few camps but that means nothing, so are the Dzag borders.

@Minfast.5489

the breakout-event is nothing to really worry about, thats nothing we will call off a promising looking attempt on a fortification in another border. That tower is basically just a free gift and nothing to worry about.

UW didnt like the nightcapping of Dzag either, but giving up because of that and give everyone else a free field is just aint how we want to do WvW, thats basically the reason we dropped tiers, and thats what we are changing

if FS wants to focus on UW next week, so shall it be, but dont forget there’s a 3rd party aswell

in WvW

Posted by: ClanSilmarillion.4091

ClanSilmarillion.4091

UW denizen here. I dont usually post on the forum, but seeing the claim from a few FS players about UW allying with Dzag, I wanted to share the following (This’ll be longish and in line with what Commander Kindinos said earlier).

One day after reset, after their nightcap, Dzag was leading comfortably. UW and FS were both at roughly half score of Dzag. My guild (MtG) went to Dzag BL with 15, but had to withdraw when we heard how UW BL was under attack from Dzag and FS. We went back and tried to break wave after wave of FS from your spawn, all the time thinking “Wouldnt UW and FS be better off attacking Dzag together? Why attack us?”

Once we had enough numbers to secure our own BL, MtG moved to FS because we were really angry with that incessant (and in our assessment pointless) FS attack. That humble assault, which included a takeover of bay by us, lasted for about 1,5 hours. We stopped slightly after hearing you gave up attacking UW and moved to Dzag BL.

So before laying claims such as UW & Dzag allying against FS, consider that there just might be a reason for whatever that happened (or whatever that you THINK happened). Plus, you obviously can attack whomever you think is right. But if that’s me you’re attacking, instead of coming to forums and accuse you of allying with Dzag, I will go to your BL and make you pay for what you did (or what I PERCEIVED you did).

I want to underline that this is directed only to the person who came up with the claim. Over the last few weeks our slowly growing MtG enjoyed quite a few fights with FS people. You have a solid wvw community, aside for a few individuals who apprently try to come up with excuses and accusations but do not question their own side much.

And as for Dzag, if memory serves right, they had lost in our matchup 3 weeks ago. They obviously made some moves since then, including getting some new and able people. I’m perfectly ok with nightcapping and portal bombing, so my commendation for you guys being able to make use of these. But, in my way of thinking they really aren’t Tier 7 stuff, so I do hope you guys go up soon and stay there for good (Leave us now and never come back!)

TL;DR: Had FS attacked Dzag instead of UW 1 day after reset when Dzag was 2 times ahead of the other 2, things might have worked out differently, so dont accuse us of allying with Dzag and question your own tactics. Respect to FS and Dzag, hope Dzag goes up and stays there!

Arien/Alatar/Grond Clansilmaril —- Wulfgar Bloodbane —- Krewe Specops XII
Duels of the Planeswalkers (MtG) / Underworld

@UW (guess not for long)

in WvW

Wicked.5479

Moreover you guys were constantly flaming and acusing us here what is the best motivation for us to just demoralize you.

ok so its not cool of some of our troll to whine about your methods, but you want to completely ruin our entire servers fun…
shows great leadership…

in WvW

Xerion.8014

Xerion …. you did the “no cheaters on ur server check” didn t u ?

Do u really think the active guilds from dzagonur apriciate cheating? is that what u are trying to say ? Or are u trying to say we are only winning cause of cheats ?

Dude 99% of players in any game hate cheaters so do we…. report them …. so do we… no matter if its our server or yours. I guess thats probably the only point were we could have the same opinion on all 3 servers…

Now let the whining continue…

I only say that there has been spotted cheating on Dzag’s world. You can’t admit there is no cheating there. I agree with you that most of the players dislikes cheating.
But to play against a World who got caught cheaters on them is not fun.
Everytime there will be a change that Dzag will cheat something from FSP or from UW.
How would you feel if you were playing against a world with cheaters in it??

I do not say FSP does not have cheaters, i played alot of WvW and untill this day i have not seen 1 cheater in WvW on our World.

(edited by Xerion.8014)

in WvW

Optifluid.6945

Xerion … u should know that every server has bad eggs….. U do. We do. Report them…

I´m playin a lot of WvWvW and never saw anyone cheating on dzagonur, just like u on ur own server. One time a guy thought it would be smart to show us how he could bug into a tower. He got flamed and reportet and we opened the door by regular methods.

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

For the last time nobody stated there was an alliance….just lets say a focus of FSP which posters from both from UW and DZ have conceded. There is a difference. I certainly wouldn’t whine about it. I am enjoying it as it happens.

As for the giving up part. Personally FSP put everything into last weeks matchup….long shifts/trying to blood new people and lots of gold spent on upgrading and siege and came up short….DZ making the win through their nightcapping. Not whining about it just stating facts. Knowing a repeat would be most likely this week I know I made the decision not to sink my gold and time into it….and it seems alot of others on FSP have made the same decision.

As for the portaling…there are so many counters to it….using mesmer feedback and guardian sanctuary and cc on the portal area works wonders…I don’t see the problem with it.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in WvW

Xerion.8014

Xerion … u should know that every server has bad eggs….. U do. We do. Report them…

I´m playin a lot of WvWvW and never saw anyone cheating on dzagonur, just like u on ur own server. One time a guy thought it would be smart to show us how he could bug into a tower. He got flamed and reportet and we opened the door by regular methods.

Then i would like to show you Dzag player on top of Wildcreek lord tower
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/fix-exploits-hacks-ASAP/first#post1110716

Enjoy.

I think this says enough.