Far Shiverpeaks v Piken v Kodash (23/11)

in WvW

Posted by: Xanthian.3025

Xanthian.3025

Lets make this a good week.

No zerging and some good fights! (yeah right)

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Oh I sometimes I think I should transfer into my proper timezone.
I’m an EU gamer with allegiances to a USA server.
Northern Shiverpeaks is the Far Shiverpeaks’s Yankie cousin though. We <3 you.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Maybe we should have some exchange students * cough * nightcap :p

And good luck to kodash and piken, looking forward to it after the tier3 horror last week

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

(edited by Ironvos.9014)

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

wtf, Piken Square are in t4, Grats.

Even with RG moving to Blacktide you managed to get there.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

wtf, Piken Square are in t4, Grats.

Even with RG moving to Blacktide you managed to get there.

God, we’re already feeling this tier, much harder fights. Really impressed with the Kodash BL crew at the reset, I heard our BL guilds were having a hard time of it, and they aren’t exactly bad at the game :p Me and the rest of GG had some great fights in EB for the first few hours, so thanks to both servers for that. Piken are ticking at 550 now, but thats mainly due to some serious dedication from our WvW guilds. I know we had some GG in EB, even now, and its 5am for me, and 6-7am for some others.

And yeah, we really pulled the server together this last month or so. Got some great guilds working together really well now, and we’re just seeing how high we can get. No real interest in approaching the higher tiers, we’re just after some good fights

And I thought(an opinion shared by quite a few), that RG leaving would impact us quite a bit, but it hasn’t. Our BL guilds really stepped up, and GG in EB have been coordinating it well throughout most of the day. Hoping for a good week of hard fights, and a close match!

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Sadly last night I could only be on until around 2:30 GMT due to work, but what I saw in that short time in EB was pretty different than previous weeks resets.

I have a feeling that this week will hold some really nice fights for all 3 servers.

Good luck to everyone

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

What a server switch over. On behalf of The Unlikely Plan [TUP] (Piken Square) greetings to our new enemies, look forward to more of the same.

Lost track of objectives defended and taken, not forgetting the hundreds of kills in such a short space of time. Really good spirit shown by our enemies. Its what we all play the game for, epic fights and tonight was the same as everynight, really good fun!

Hoping to see more of the same from our new opponents for the rest of the week Looking forward to the rest of the battle. Win, lose or draw.. Promoted, stalemate or alas relegation, matters not. Lets rock together while we have the opportunity.

Dranul: Guild Leader The Unlikely Plan [TUP]

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Xanthian.3025

Decent start from Piken, was expecting a walk over with it being the “unofficial rp server”

Saw some huge guilds presence there, was impressive to see so few guilds but in such large force. Something that FSP lacks..

I noticed an old enemy from my Warhammer days, Boon Control, lets hope some of you guys settle in here and split that zerg as the week goes on so we can get some really good roaming pvp going.

in WvW

Posted by: Erro.2784

Erro.2784

Really looking forward to the fights!

All your badges are belong to VII

[VII] – Aurora Glade
VII youtube channel
Erro youtube channel

in WvW

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

I noticed an old enemy from my Warhammer days, Boon Control, lets hope some of you guys settle in here and split that zerg as the week goes on so we can get some really good roaming pvp going.

I saw that name , omg there can surely only be one!

Hope all is going well and your having fun as always and getting some nice smaller scale fights etc you guys like, there are guilds like BOON that will be moving about in a 30 man raids during Prime Time, but hey we do split of groups for objectives, supplies etc and Piken has a lot of nice smaller guilds that move about in 5-10 man groups so you should find a nice mix of fights flaoting about as te guilds all tend to move about in thier own guilds most of the night all being well.

www.booncontrol.com

in WvW

Xanthian.3025

30man!? Booo.. Give us some 5/10 man Katie

in WvW

Katiechops.6807

I running in a 5 man group right now,, on my lvl 9 white geared warrior 0/

We only have 5, 4 hour raids like that per week, so 20 hours the other 150 hour give or take we will be in small groups so sure you can chase us plenty!

www.booncontrol.com

in WvW

Posted by: insanesu.3965

insanesu.3965

Kodash is strong. I didn’t see FS today

Hope to see FS on next week. especially russian guilds.

Jolly Insane | Insane Empire [INS] | www.insaneempire.com
Piken Square (unofficial roletrollplay server)

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

FS is still there, if you want to see us, look for something blue, that’s not a lot atm
And what russian guilds? those left us months ago

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in WvW

insanesu.3965

FS is still there, if you want to see us, look for something blue, that’s not a lot atm
And what russian guilds? those left us months ago

yep, russian Alliance DL left FS for BL and SR. But our russian friends from Vabbi play on FS now(like [Int]/[Inv]).

btw, DL (GF, NU, ZD etc) called Far Shiverpeaks like “best russian server in GW2” one month ago. But they left FS when Blacktide (polish server) kicked their bodies

we all (others russians) love DL so much =)

(edited by insanesu.3965)

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

Well if there is a russian guild on FS i havent seen them at full force yet.
Everyone else is doing fractals atm. We barely have people on now.
Big difference from 2 weeks ago against kodash and augury, then we had people on all maps at a time like this.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in WvW

insanesu.3965

Everyone else is doing fractals atm. We barely have people on now.
Big difference from 2 weeks ago against kodash and augury, then we had people on all maps at a time like this.

it’s problem on all servers =)

usually we have Q on each map when EU primetime.

I have 16% opened world map and I hate fractals and other PvE content. Only WvW. Only hardcore.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawhimti.6543

Dawhimti.6543

Good day, very interested in the opinion of the guild Insane, whose leader claims that only he actually pulls the server in the top, and the other guilds pull it to the bottom, and that all he has to actually say that all the other guild fellows, and praise them for a reason, that it has a little bit of other zerg guild to WWW. Do you agree with his opinion

Is Insane so cool guild, and whether to listen to the words of their leader?

(Google translate)

(edited by Dawhimti.6543)

in WvW

insanesu.3965

Good day, very interested in the opinion of the guild Insein, whose leader claims that only he actually pulls the server in the top, and the other guilds pull it to the bottom, and that all he has to actually say that all the other guild fellows, and praise them for a reason, that it has a little bit of other zerg guild to BBB. Do you agree with his opinion

Is Insein so cool guild, and whether to listen to the words of their leader?

(Google translate)

butthurt is here!

“Insein”!

in WvW

Posted by: Dawhimti.6543

Dawhimti.6543

I just asked this, of course I could be wrong, I’m just wondering how to find other guilds. I’m not insulting anyone, but just want to clarify my opinion, and maybe fix it, as the guild Insane I did not encounter in battle

(edited by Dawhimti.6543)

in WvW

Posted by: Zwapan.3854

Zwapan.3854

I’d first like to state that this is a very biased thread… giving FS full name, but only give PS, Piken… very disappointed

Had a lot of fun with both servers today in EB, even if our BL may crumble a bit PS stands strong in EB. Always.

FS got a taste of PS golem power as well, losing durios within 5 mins, while they were banging on SM doors, then losing Bravost within 5 mins, while banging on Durios doors ^^

Kordash seems to be more worried about their towers, couldnt really work something out there, but expect more ^^

On behalf of Goodgame [GG], TY Kordash and FS, for giving us a good time in EB, it has been a few weeks since ive been really enjoying WvW.

The Obsydian (Obsy)
GG leader.

The Obsydian (Obsy)
Goodgame [GG] leader
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Jalmood.3705

Jalmood.3705

Impressed with the Kodash force, they really have the numbers and are organised too, very rare in this game. You guys are a tough nut to crack. Due to lack of presence from the pikens, the second day belongs to you and you deserve it honestly. Slack Happens alot on piken in the weekend, lets see how the week days turn out!

A Guardian of [TUP].

(edited by Jalmood.3705)

in WvW

Posted by: Drexciyian.9453

Drexciyian.9453

The game isn’t balanced towards small man groups, its not as bad as WH was but still anet missed the boat :/

O hi btw i was in Eva Vix but i joined Boonies for GW2

BOON Control

in WvW

Posted by: AprilRain.7649

AprilRain.7649

Me (Asura) and a Piken thief hanging out in the jumping puzzle in Eternal Battlegrounds =) A few minutes before a rude German necromancer showed up and killed us.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

Have only ran around the new match for a few hours, mostly following Obsydian or Zacharus (both GG) around.
Compared to our last battle it does seem we will get even more of a fight on our hands.

Looking forward to more of it.
It’s basically the thing that keeps me playing, so bring it on

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

in WvW

Kimbald.2697

Decent start from Piken, was expecting a walk over with it being the “unofficial rp server”

Saw some huge guilds presence there, was impressive to see so few guilds but in such large force. Something that FSP lacks..

when I joined PS for the goody goody atmosphere a RP server brings, I did not expect it to have such a strong WvW scene…
It was a really nice surprise.
This server is bringing back the fun in this game for me. Both in the pve sillyness as in the WvW chaos.

So until we meet in battle (and you kill me since I’m here with a leveling 24…)

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

ok so we (FS) took 2 guildsuits to attack sunnyhill and first the golems were just missing the gate, and then suddenly with their spinattack they bugged through the gate.
we had no intention of doing so and did not hack or anything.
just clarifying.

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

in WvW

Posted by: Mechro.6342

Mechro.6342

This week has already been a lot of fun and I’m excited for the following days! We already had a match against FS 2 weeks ago. Lets see if we can beat them now, i guess they’ll get strong during the week again.

And I’m really glad we’re playing against the Piken! I heared some things about them and that they’re walking in smaller guild groups often. I think this kind of WvW gameplay is really similiar to ours from Kodash.

Wish you guys all the best on the battlefields and a lot of fun! :>

Greetings from Kodash

in WvW

Xanthian.3025

The game isn’t balanced towards small man groups, its not as bad as WH was but still anet missed the boat :/

I beg to differ, there’s nothing a 5man cant do that a zerg can (apart from fight other zergs).

Its down to player choice/skill.

Its ultimately easier to follow around a large force farming tokens than it is to run small scale where winning requires more on skill.

We managed it in Warhammer despite guilds like KDS trying otherwise, and it was mostly a success.

As we drop through the tiers the small scale becomes better and better, was great 2 weeks ago v’s Kodash and another server I cant remember.

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

I beg to differ, there’s nothing a 5man cant do that a zerg can (apart from fight other zergs).

Its ultimately easier to follow around a large force farming tokens than it is to run small scale where winning requires more on skill.

We managed it in Warhammer despite guilds like KDS trying otherwise, and it was mostly a success.

As we drop through the tiers the small scale becomes better and better, was great 2 weeks ago v’s Kodash and another server I cant remember.

Augury rock, the french if we don’t get our act together and cap more stuff we’ll meet them again in tier 5

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in WvW

Xanthian.3025

I’ll take that back about Kodash, WoR & AoA or whatever abusing the mesmer portal culling crap with 30v5 lol

in WvW

insanesu.3965

good game by Kodash today. unstoppable =)

in WvW

Katiechops.6807

Kodash you have a Ranger in Titans of Revolution that’s using the must obvious hacker out teleporting / speed hacking all over the place in front of 30 ppl lol, mass report!

No drama just letting you know every server has arses including PS no doubt..

www.booncontrol.com

in WvW

Posted by: Mechro.6342

Mechro.6342

Yea, thats truly sad… but I guess it is like on every server: We have those hackers but we don’t tolerate it.

(edited by Mechro.6342)

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

Luckily it’s just a ranger, otherwise he might have been dangerous :p

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Drexciyian.9453

Drexciyian.9453

Well while there’s cross swords on the map there’s not much a 5 man group can do, smallish map size with teleports don’t help either

BOON Control

in WvW

Posted by: Googleme.4738

Googleme.4738

Greetings from Kodash
many epic fights in Piken-Borderland at Bay…!!!

in WvW

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

Me (Asura) and a Piken thief hanging out in the jumping puzzle in Eternal Battlegrounds =) A few minutes before a rude German necromancer showed up and killed us.

That’s Obsydian! GG leader and my partner in crime

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in WvW

Posted by: Kromsin.6359

Kromsin.6359

Just think if RG would have stuck around.

in WvW

Posted by: Reann.9480

Reann.9480

Just think if RG would have stuck around.

Why? They were visiting other servers half of the time as it was. Piken was doing just fine then as we are doing right now.

Aurora Glade – VII

in WvW

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Good day, very interested in the opinion of the guild Insein, whose leader claims that only he actually pulls the server in the top, and the other guilds pull it to the bottom, and that all he has to actually say that all the other guild fellows, and praise them for a reason, that it has a little bit of other zerg guild to BBB. Do you agree with his opinion

Is Insein so cool guild, and whether to listen to the words of their leader?

(Google translate)

butthurt is here!

“Insein”!

Piken square have a pretty good community on this server and we appreciate every guild on it especially the guys in INS who really do help us out outside of our core EU raid times. Stirring wont work here

We’ve been finding some awesome fights so far guys last night def everyone had something to be proud of . Had a great time fighting a force hugely bigger than us at the start of EU prime time tons of kills at Kodash Hills last night when we had the south door pinned in with arrow carts

good game all keep it coming

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in WvW

Katiechops.6807

Indeed Screen, BOON had a great night last night in Kodash BL, got there to find Jolly and INS, HoB and AFTL and the four guilds and others proceed to turn their entire upgraded map from green to red in 2 hours flat.

I always love that last battle in Garrison where all the defenders are focused and you have to bute force yur way in and it takes a few attempts, salute to all the Kodash defenders.

lol too bad we lost the entire map with in 15 mins of porting out but hey ho thats Life in Piken for you and wouldn’t have it any other way.

www.booncontrol.com

in WvW

Kimbald.2697

It does swing back and forth.

Far Shivers and even worse Kodash aren’t making it easy for us at Piken.
We often feel them breathing down our necks from both sides…

We had a lot of the map at EB in our hands last evening, and lost most of that later at night.
No idea where we stand now.

Looking forward to logging in later on and finding out.

WvW is fun this way: win some and lose some, and feel you make a difference.

Let’s face it: WvW is an uneven mess anyhow, so it might as well be an even uneven mess where nothing is made easy

in WvW

Wicked.5479

could you kinda stop hacking into woodhaven, random piken mesmer?

in WvW

Posted by: AprilRain.7649

AprilRain.7649

That’s Obsydian! GG leader and my partner in crime

Teehee, tell him I send my greetings! ^^
I love how people from different servers can still unify and defend each other =)

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

It’s a shame we barely have any numbers these days the numbers of deserters on fsp is still increasing, i hope Vabbi is rdy for us

The Pugtrains led by dedicated commanders still go strong from time to time though

Same for the few guilds that still stick around, much credit for those.

in WvW

Wicked.5479

SF BL overrun by insane piken zergs.
with VII and PX working together we dont stand a chance.
at this time we dont even have enough people for 1 map anymore…

in WvW

insanesu.3965

yep, FS had 80 inc pts 20 min ago. But we lost PS BL, cuz our guys didnt listen commanders. Good def in Bay on PS BL by germans today.

in WvW

Posted by: Reann.9480

Reann.9480

SF BL overrun by insane piken zergs.
with VII and PX working together we dont stand a chance.
at this time we dont even have enough people for 1 map anymore…

Heh, you had PLENTY just minutes ago in there.

Aurora Glade – VII

in WvW

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

Teehee, tell him I send my greetings! ^^
I love how people from different servers can still unify and defend each other =)

A largely entertaining part of WvW for me has gone ever since they removed the ability to whisper people. The 100% anonymity now sucks kitten Used to whisper people after good fights or whenever something awesome happened.

And FS saying they don’t have enough people to cover maps? Lol… I see plenty FS. Piken doesn’t even have queues in EB at primetime anymore.

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.