Far Shiverpeaks v Piken v Kodash (23/11)

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

we havent had queues in any map for weeks now :s
and we lost more guild again last weekend.

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

(edited by Wicked.5479)

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

FS usually doesn’t have que’s anywhere at primetime either.
And in the rare event that we do, it’s on our border or EB when we have noone else on the other borders.
This week and last week we also never had anyone on the other borders, apart from a few small incursions that is, but no standing army if i can describe it like that.
So the fact that we can barely fill 2 maps is very real.
Just remember that enemy zergs always look bigger than they are cause all enemy minions also wear a name tag like players.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

(edited by Ironvos.9014)

in WvW

Posted by: AprilRain.7649

AprilRain.7649

Sabre, you can invite them into your party still and then talk to them. That’s what a Piken dude recently did after I kept bugging him in the jumping puzzle, haha.

in WvW

Posted by: Zwapan.3854

Zwapan.3854

It was a pleasure having tea with you April

Never knew i’d be tagged on a random SS ^^

On the topic of WvW, we had an awesome day again in WvW.
We had to get our act together though, after losing mendons and anzalias. Luckily we got organised and you could see the results.
After a tough fight we got T3 SM from FS, only to lose it to Kodashians 20 mins later.
We also managed to take Durios and WC, so go Piken
Later we had an epic threeway battle inside the lords room, trying to get it from the Kodashians, which we finally won after half an hour. GG everyone

The Obsydian (Obsy)
GG leader

The Obsydian (Obsy)
Goodgame [GG] leader
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Rajnesh.4526

Rajnesh.4526

Thx to all guilds on Piken-Square for this epic fights!

It’s really hard to fight against PX, BOON, DT, NECR,..etc,..but I think we gave our best today on our homeborder!

[KoA] Rajnesh
(Leader of the Guild Kodasch Allianz [KoA])

Rajnesh | Critical Wave [WaVe] | Seafarer’s Rest
www.twitch.tv/rajneshtamil

in WvW

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

Was a good fight in Kodash Borderland, brutal defences at the Woodhaven was great fun.

www.booncontrol.com

in WvW

Posted by: Daevinia.9184

Daevinia.9184

Great start to the week. Don’t think I’ve seen the lead change so often as over the first day or so. Kudos to Kodash for pulling away in the lead.

Was expecting Piken to pull back with our ‘traditional’ weekday strength, but we seem a bit thin on the ground this week..

Speaking of which: Early hours of Monday morning killed a Kodash player just north of Speldan in a 10v10 ish and his Guild tag was (VII)…

Please tell me we don’t have another *Rene*G*ade guild fighting against us..

~ nothing is constant but change~

Currently: 3619 kills ~ all for Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

Speaking of which: Early hours of Monday morning killed a Kodash player just north of Speldan in a 10v10 ish and his Guild tag was (VII)…

Lol, no, it’s a different guild, though it seems to be moving a lot between the various german servers. I remember asking them the same question to “our” VII back when we played vs Drakkar Lake.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

(edited by cafard.8953)

in WvW

Posted by: duszy.4612

duszy.4612

Great start to the week. Don’t think I’ve seen the lead change so often as over the first day or so. Kudos to Kodash for pulling away in the lead.

Was expecting Piken to pull back with our ‘traditional’ weekday strength, but we seem a bit thin on the ground this week..

it’s other guild, there’s also guild [GG] on Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Daevinia.9184

Daevinia.9184

Thanks for that

Wasn’t sure that you could have the same name. Obviously can.. who’d have thought.

~ nothing is constant but change~

Currently: 3619 kills ~ all for Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

Thanks for that

Wasn’t sure that you could have the same name. Obviously can.. who’d have thought.

Their guild names aren’t the same. Their tag is.

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Gratz for all You guys form KoA, really nice, balanced squad and good tactic.
Looking forward for next clash, I think we got bit lazy after few weeks of easy fights so that surprise cost us few re-spawns at way-point

good luck

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

(edited by Khrums.3765)

in WvW

Posted by: Charon.9315

Charon.9315

Definitely yesterday DT faced the biggest challenge since the beginning of the our play.
For now its 3:0 for you but next time your blood (and bags) will be our;).

Ps true congratulations KoA you are the first German guild which we cant farm like mobs

Charon Morrguard – guardian of Duraz Tarag
Karak Azgal – Haron (WP) Karak Norn – Charoon (KoTBS)

(edited by Charon.9315)

in WvW

Rajnesh.4526

Thanks a lot, it was a pleasure to fight against you guys!

I wish we had some guilds like DT, PX, Boon, NECR and VII on our Server!

This week isn’t that hard for us, because you are just hard in primetime while we have a lot of manpower all day long. BUT THE FIGHTS ARE TH HARDEST WE HAVE FACED EVER! Thanks for that, we can learn from each other!

Greets from all my Teammates!
Rajnesh [KoA]

in WvW

AprilRain.7649

It was a pleasure having tea with you April

Never knew i’d be tagged on a random SS ^^

The Obsydian (Obsy)
GG leader

Should do it again sometime ^^;

in WvW

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

VII selected the RP server (Piken) because we thought it was our best chance at hardmode WvW. We have been there since launch and consider ourselves integrated with the mixedbag community. Piken works for us and we will not be going anywhere regardless of the servers “rank”.

Very impressed with Kodash, only server so far to block the 3-4 hours a day when Piken goes all out. Enjoying the number of fights and we will do all that we can to stay in this tier.

(edited by zagaraad.2780)

in WvW

Posted by: Drexciyian.9453

Drexciyian.9453

This week isn’t that hard for us, because you are just hard in primetime while we have a lot of manpower all day long. BUT THE FIGHTS ARE TH HARDEST WE HAVE FACED EVER! Thanks for that, we can learn from each other!

Rajnesh [KoA]

Kodash is the first server to challenge us during ‘peak’ times, i think you guys are alot better than millers as we handled them pretty easy during peak times but they had good night/day coverage. Kick their kitten next week please

BOON Control

(edited by Drexciyian.9453)

in WvW

Posted by: Mentacor.3079

Mentacor.3079

Thanks a lot guys. We have a lot fun and awesome fights this week. The organisation during your PrimeTime is pretty well. The challenge in the evening is absolutely amazing. The Fight with ur Guilds are the thoughest next to OSC we ever had….

Menta [Co-KoA]

in WvW

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

Rajnesh [KoA]

Last night just after Bay had fallen I was moving BOON up to assualt Woodhaven and looked at map and VII and Necr were inside Hills for the past 30 mins, HoB was ramming Garrison as a distraction and told the raid on TS, man I’d hate to be the poor guys trying to counter all this all night, they gonna get a good work out o/

You guys dug deep and did a great job making the Keep takes and Tower takes hard and managing to hold out at garrison using minimal Seige gear and lots of PvP in the boss room etc and weather the storm.

I still think HoB spent more time inside Garrison Keep last night than the Kodashians did! lol gg

www.booncontrol.com

in WvW

Posted by: Kasio.5386

Kasio.5386

Kodash is the first server to challenge us during ‘peak’ times, i think you guys are alot better than millers as we handled them pretty easy during peak times but they had good night/day coverage. Kick their kitten next week please

Kodash is a server with many great guilds working closely with each other. Although i’m very relucant to do so, i have to say that they’ll beat us, if they can manage their outnumbered status due to pve. I’m a huge fan of kodashian playstyle and i’m looking forward to battle these guys again.

[ECL] c.pryde | v.vicious – Millersund

in WvW

Rajnesh.4526

What I can tell you now, is that the guild KoA will focus the guilds HoB and ENVY in the last days of this battle!!

I am very sad, to tell you that theese 2 guilds are trying to hack our towers continuously!! We have a lot screenshots of hackers from theese two guilds and reported a lot!!

It’s a nice week but this is just ridiculous!

Greets,
Rajnesh [KoA]

in WvW

Posted by: Asrok.2193

Asrok.2193

We have no hackers in guild and don’t tolerate the likes, we’ve had a few bugs in the past few days with members being knocked inside your tower door by an enemy guardians sanctuary which actually worked in your favor as we lost some key members so take it as what it is, just bugs and enjoy the fights.

Looking forward to meeting you guys, we’ll be out tonight and I’ll let you know what borderlands we’re in. Feel free to do all the focusing you want, we just want the fights.

HoB

Asrok – Hand of Blood [HoB] – Guardian

in WvW

Rajnesh.4526

@ Asrok:

Well, seems to be a misunderstanding,…but we will keep our eyes open to what you do.

in WvW

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

That is because Piken left EB in the capable hands of GG and few other capable guilds. I don’t visit EB often, but form what i have seen, they are doing a remarkable job.

It will be sad to see Kodash leave this tier, they were an excellent antagonist of this week’s story.

Yes, GG is always around and kicking, but our percentage of friendlies in the map has dropped hugely ever since the Lost Shores/Fractals shenanigans :P We do our best to hold our third but most of the time we just don’t have the numbers to be able to push out and attack either.

It doesn’t help when one of Piken’s own commanders decided to troll EB last night and waste the upgrading keep’s resources building a line of rams out of the keep supply depot all the way to Stonemist. Doh.

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in WvW

Posted by: Kenshin.6154

Kenshin.6154

That is because Piken left EB in the capable hands of GG and few other capable guilds. I don’t visit EB often, but form what i have seen, they are doing a remarkable job.

It will be sad to see Kodash leave this tier, they were an excellent antagonist of this week’s story.

Yes, GG is always around and kicking, but our percentage of friendlies in the map has dropped hugely ever since the Lost Shores/Fractals shenanigans :P We do our best to hold our third but most of the time we just don’t have the numbers to be able to push out and attack either.

It doesn’t help when one of Piken’s own commanders decided to troll EB last night and waste the upgrading keep’s resources building a line of rams out of the keep supply depot all the way to Stonemist. Doh.

It was a very nice konga line. Besides it wasnt commander who built the rams. Commander provided the blueprints. Laboring was done by others. Btw does anyone have a screenshot? I forgot to make one.

P.S.: We can do another konga line tonight. I got a fresh package of 100 flame ram blueprints today. All in favor say aye.

“Axios!”
Kenshin [Foo] ~ Piken Square
http://www.twitch.tv/pewpewkenshin

in WvW

Posted by: Aanthanur.5978

Aanthanur.5978

Fantastic fights, i love the fights this week. Never saw so many well placed Guardian walls ever

and i am very lucky this week, Whenever i go scout, someone is building siegegolems^^
hope to meet Piken soon again

Aaron Aanthanur – Thief
Ariel Aanthanur – Ele
Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

What’s up with all those Germans ragelogging before getting stomped, i just had 3 of you de’s in a row doing it ;p

And most of the time it somehow are the german servers that do this from my experience, which is a bit weird to me, i expected other nationalities to do it more then Germans ^^

in WvW

Posted by: LootBag.8142

LootBag.8142

@Rajnesh: I’ve heard HoB zealots are concerned you don’t kitten out because they stockpiled on lubricant, the best and the pricey one. Don’t let it go to waste.

Ninelives LootBag [HoB]

(edited by LootBag.8142)

in WvW

Wicked.5479

ok here is the thing, and correct me if im wonrg, just stating my view.
every day in the afternoon all 3 servers try getting a hold of their own BL.
usually succeeding.
then the evening comes and both kodash and piken decide to go zerg FS BL.
so we have to defend from 2 sides all the time and lose 90% of the map, sometimes 100%.
during all this time i hard see any green on piken map and hardly red on the kodash map.
and i have been noticing this since sunday.
now im not saying you have a agreement, because i dont believe you do, however 50% of the battles are fought on FS BL and the other 50% on EB as far as i can see.
this ends usually when its about 21:00-22:00 gmt+1.
then we have about 90 points left and everyone is too disheartened to continue untill a commander shows up again.(one of the maybe 3 remaining)
then after 22:00 kodash and piken clash for the victory of the day after crushing FS BL with full force.
and people wonder why others start leaving servers or WvW as a whole?
anyone from either servers here to state that we are indeed easy points and rather not clash with the other untill we are out of the picture?

in WvW

Posted by: Reann.9480

Reann.9480

then the evening comes and both kodash and piken decide to go zerg FS BL.
so we have to defend from 2 sides all the time and lose 90% of the map, sometimes 100%.

Just change FS with Piken and vice verse and this would be a post made by a Piken BL defender.

I’m sure Kodash players can reply to you how much hand holding was done last evening in their own home turf…

ps. You need to check if you are colorblind if you say Piken and Kodash BL’s don’t change colors every evening!

Aurora Glade – VII

in WvW

Wicked.5479

1. yes i am colorblind, but not between red and green.
2. you are just saying what i say. later in the evening when we are dead you clash…

in WvW

Posted by: Reann.9480

Reann.9480

1. yes i am colorblind, but not between red and green.
2. you are just saying what i say. later in the evening when we are dead you clash…

Ehm no, the clash will start in 35 minutes. Just that it does take a tiny bit time to capture fully upgraded keeps with 1,7k supplies, ready build sieges, and a Kodashian zerg defending those. Just keep an eye on those maps.

ps. In our forums people are writing the exact same thing how you two are teaming on us day after day. Doesn’t mean it so, right?

Aurora Glade – VII

in WvW

Wicked.5479

well ppl that say that clearly are playing on the wrong server, we havent been on other BL’s all week, so all we CAN do is defend, no lbue to be found on either of your BL aside from camps and sometimes a lost tower.
once again i said its from my point of view so there is no point trying to convince me.
plus i think i specifically stated that i dont think you are teaming up.

(edited by Wicked.5479)

in WvW

Posted by: Aralon.7501

Aralon.7501

Nice fighting in SM, good defending from Kodash. I had alot of fun!

Aralon Mors – Norn Hybrid Necro
Aralon Scutum – Charr Healing Guardian
Far Shiverpeaks! – Guild of Tweakers [GoT]

in WvW

Posted by: Carcasstro.8145

Carcasstro.8145

Just got out of wvwvw and i can confirm that at this point in time there is a tiny zerg 20+ players from FS running around the piken bl.

I really have enjoyed this week so far and love seeing how we are a server need to fight for it. I do have respect for our opponents but as you said wicked i think the match would have ran differently if you guys had enough people during prime time etc.

But all in all im happy where we are as a server and as a guild so lets keep those nice fights coming.

Carcasstro Guild leader of Afterlife [AFTL]

in WvW

Wicked.5479

that tiny zerg is basically all we have outside EB atm XD
got denied to towers and DB aswell at 90% capped.
getting wiped at BL by piken while attacking kodash tower aswell.
not our evening :<

in WvW

Posted by: Aralon.7501

Aralon.7501

Yes indeed, we don’t have many players on FSP, next week we’ll be in T5 (probably) That should be better.
Two weeks ago we defeated Kodash [DE] with a 15k gap. Now they’re doing alot better, or we worse :P

The fight for SM was really nice, we fought about 2 hours for inner keep. Thanks all!

Aralon Mors – Norn Hybrid Necro
Aralon Scutum – Charr Healing Guardian
Far Shiverpeaks! – Guild of Tweakers [GoT]

in WvW

Posted by: MariuszGGG.3892

MariuszGGG.3892

Maybe FSP players are tired a bit.. or stuck in Fractals still
Well. Piken is medium server still, so we can’t cover all time zones succesfully…
and most Piken 3W-focused guilds prefers to run apart, seeking for challanges like fighting with 10-20 ppl against guilds blobs, instead blobing, so you guys got a bit easier

anyway.. I really enjoy fights in this pairing, even if my pc got big problems with handling them :] thnx

Tryper – Pax Mortis
“Death From Above!” – anonymous engineer’s last
words after switching kits in the air.

(edited by MariuszGGG.3892)

in WvW

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Some great fights in EB tonight. That SM lord fight must have almost reached 3 hours, with all 3 servers constantly piling into the circle, and trying to outflank the other.

Kodash have taught us some valuable lessons in EB this week, and certainly made us change our playstyle a bit to react to it, hopefully we can draw on these learnings for the coming weeks.

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in WvW

Posted by: Xanthian.3025

Xanthian.3025

Gotta say, been the most boring week so far.

Kodash & Piken don’t seem to run groups with less than 50 players in.
Getting any decent fights is near impossible.

Bring on the Frenchies next week, maybe it’ll be better?…

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

Oh I sometimes I think I should transfer into my proper timezone.
I’m an EU gamer with allegiances to a USA server.
Northern Shiverpeaks is the Far Shiverpeaks’s Yankie cousin though. We <3 you.

We are recruiting
and we have people from all over :>

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

I must say, that I had a ridiculously fun night the other night, when the Kodash zerg was trying to take our keeps and towers in EB.

My 5man team kept attacking mendons gap, and catapulting the Piken keep double gate almost down to 0 health!

5mans to distract a while zerg, while the rest of your map can focus on defense. I mean we were not more than 15 people on that map, against 30, maybe 40 Kodash?

Was the most fun in ages. We held the Keep, and Langor and Bravost through the night..

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: Kromsin.6359

Kromsin.6359

Team pvp is that way.

in WvW

Posted by: Zwapan.3854

Zwapan.3854

Dayum, that was a pretty epic siege of mendons you had there kordash…

Got the gate down, but then got wiped on the bridge, but man you guys were persistent thanks to some very dedicated ppl running supplies from the keep.
It took us a lot of hard work, and a ton of dieing to keep it tho (i alone died at least 25 times on your catas.) We have learned how to counter this strategy tho, so it wont get this close anymore.

All in all, a long but very worthwhile night and i was sorry to leave it at 4:30 in the morning….

(just a message to the FS: If u would stop backstabbing us every time we took SM, we might just leave you alone a bit, but i have to say, it was great fun seeing you defend from kordash at the gate, while we were capping durios in the lords room, after we cata’d down the wall)

The Obsydian (Obsy)
Goodgame [GG] leader
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

Kodash is nothing if not adaptable. Where some great fights. Still I have a question for FS.
Why do you guys tend to attack the the tower directly in front of our/Kodash spawn pointon BL when kodash owns it already instead of working on our own tower in front of your spawn point? I have now repeatingly seen this on piken BL where FS came to attack our tower (while owning nothing else besides maybe a camp), once even building a trebuchet. Kodash has developed a certain attachement to such towers and ofc it causes most of the respawn of ours to go defend there, forcing a whipe on you guys. And even more, it causes attention to wander from attacking piken to you guys when you are already on the low side. It this not very frustating?

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

(edited by Werat.7063)

in WvW

Posted by: insanesu.3965

insanesu.3965

We (INS) tryed take anything on FS BL yesterday, but FS had a 50+ ppl on def. Kodash had a tower and Hills but FS guys didnt gone to cap Kodash’s corner on FS BL. I have not seen a lot of Kodash guys, maybe 15+ ppl. No idea why FS guys didnt gone to grab Hills. Kodash also didnt gone to grab FS towers and keeps.

Battle for SM on EB was very bad. We had a big lags. All time. We could not use skills, heal and sieges around lord. Just wasted time. I hope ANet can fix it.

Jolly Insane | Insane Empire [INS] | www.insaneempire.com
Piken Square (unofficial roletrollplay server)

in WvW

Posted by: Citrus Finale.8621

Citrus Finale.8621

Well this biggest problem FS has is that there is only one good commander that knows what he is doing.

in WvW

Posted by: Catastrophin.3928

Catastrophin.3928

Had a great time yesterday on EB defending SM. We had to defend for hours against FS and Piken, sometimes they probably safed us by fighting both at the same time in the Lordroom.
Some bad lags when all three sides fought inside SM. I think something like that should not happen if you make a game mode which is meant to deal with huge numbers.

in WvW

AprilRain.7649

Most of the stuff in WvW is green now. Tear

in WvW

Posted by: Kogan.9857

Kogan.9857

I do not like it, but it’s true. On several occasions our smaller guilds had to team up to stand a chance against german sea of red.